Kareena - Tu Meri Mohabaat

By Mk-Chiku

Ks - Nah toh hum iss Rishte ko maante hain Aur nah hein iss Shadi ko Nah toh hum apse Mohabaat karte hain Nah... More

1. Begaining
2.Marriage???
3. The Wedding
4. The fear of losing
5. The Hidden Care
6. Conflict, Tragedy And The Reaction
7. Rishta Tera Mera
8. Aftermath
9. KonSa Rishta hein Tumse
10. Unknown Threat???
11. Her Agreement To The Marriage
12. Who Am I Too You?
13. Haseena's Gharparvesh
14. Apni toh lagg gyi
15. First Night V/s First Fight
16. Bewilderment
17. Hm feelings
18. Arguments
19. Morning blunder
20. Possessive Or Jealous???
21. Saree Mein Naari
22. Mere Humrahi
23. Mera Humsafar
24. The Revelation & Hidden Care
25. Dheere Dheere
26. My Wife
27. Tit for Tat
28. Tashan - E - Jung
29. Aftermath
30. Mere Yaara
31. The moment & Clash
32. Closeness & Clashed
33. Saas Bahu Duo
35. Chori Chori
36. Mysterious Within
37. Drunken Ks
38. Dream V/s Reality
39. Hurtful Remorseful
40. You have No right!

34. The Devil

1K 178 136
By Mk-Chiku

Let's start

Next day morning

In Kareena room

Hm comes out from washroom in her uniform her gaze fell on Ks who was standing in front of mirror in her causal look wearing a pink check shirt and blank pant she is setting her hairs. Hm moved her gaze on the bed where Ks uniform laying down which she takes out before going to ready. Hm walked near Ks standing behind her folding her hands in her chest staring at Ks with looks. Ks looks at Hm from the mirror and turns to her. Ks raised her brows at Hm but she is still staring at her.

Ks rolls her eyes saying : Kya hain aise Kyu dekh rahi hay aap Hume? Kabhi dekha nahi Kya humko?

Hm stares at her glaringly saying : Aap bataiye Kya hein ye?" Hm questioned while pointing at Ks top to bottom.

Ks looks at herself at Hm gestures then says : Abh ye maat boliyega iss mein bhi apko problem hay! Aager hay toh hum Kuch nahi kar sakhte waise bhi ye Meri favourite shirt hay!

Hm fumes : Apne ye shirt Kyu pehna?

Ks frowns at Hm words but then says simply : Kyu ki ye mera shirt hay! Aur main Kyu nahi pehan sakhta ye?" Something strike on Ks head so she asks with a shock expression,"Wait a min Kahi apko humari shirt pe Nazar toh nahi hay nah?"And she looks at Hm with suspicious eyes who makes a face having a unbelievable look while Ks says,"Aager aisa hay toh hum pehle se bata rahe hay hum nahi denge apko ye pehle he Apne humare kamre mein kabza Karke bethi hay!" Ks said in her firm tone.

Hm narrows her eyes with raising voice says to Ks : Hume chahein bhi nahi Apke ye khatra shirt! waise bhi Hume ye fit nahi honge

Ks smirks at Hm words : Moti Jo hogayi

As Hm listened Ks words she fumes in anger showing her index finger : You!!!!

Ks looks on when she saw Hm stopped. Hm fisted her hand dropping it controlling herself not to burst into her right now thinking in her head "Shant ho ja Haseena Shant ek dum Shant"

Ks looks surprised as she didn't expected this she raised her brows feeling something fishy.

Hm plastered a smile saying : Hum apko ye bol rahe hay Apne abhi tak tayar Kyu nahi hue Apne uniform mein? Thane nahi jana Kya apko?" Hm questioned with much clam tone with the hope in her eyes.

Ks looks at Hm for a time who was looking back at her only. When the memory flooded from yesterday whatever happened Ks fist automatically tightened and she turns uttering : Nahi!!!!

Hm immediately moved two step near Ks & asks : Par Kyu nahi!?

Ks says with a little chuckles : Saydh apki khabri network ne nahi bataya," Ks said while moving near bed and sits on the edge to tie her shoeless," Khair koi baat nahi hum he bol dete hay Hum Thane nahi jayenge jab tak ye case solve nahi ho jata waise bhi humri koi jaruraat nahi hay kisiko waha abh jab jaruraat he nahi hay toh hum Waha Jake Kya karenge?" Ks questioned while getting up taking her phone sliding inside her pant pocket she continues while looking back at Hm,"Isse accha hum Ghar pe Reh le hay nah?" Ks said sarcasm filled in her voice.

Hm felt disappointed yet she says : Par Aap ye bhul rahe hay aap SI hay mahila police Thane ki aur apki zaroraat humesha rahega

Ks : Par SHO Haseena Malik The madam sir ko humari koi jaruraat nahi hay." Saying so Ks left from the room taking her bike keys.

Hm stands on her place turns to look Ks retreating figure with her shoulder downs and a upset face Hm utters : SHO Haseena Malik ko saydh Hein kabhi apki zaroraat pade Karishma Singh lekin Haseena Malik ko humesha zaroraat hay apki." Her eyes became blurry because of tears glitching in her eyes which she wiped through corner of her eyes.

.
.
.
.
.

Hm come to investigate about a case she was talking to a man but the man seems talking with her rudely in bad manners and threatening her. Hm felt so much anger that she wanted to punch on the man face and show him her. But she clam herself and said politely and turns to leave the man looks angrily and the man pushed Hm. Because of sudden push Hm didn't able balance herself her legs stumbles and about to fell down but before she can two pairs of hands hold her firmly Hm looks up and saw Ks who was looking at the man with her bloodshot eyes the man gulped his silvia. And then Ks looks at Hm automatically her eyes softened but not the anger.

Ks who was passing by there stopped her bike when she saw Hm there and looked at the scenario from far where the man was talking with Hm in disrespectful manner and rudely Ks anger reached it's peek she tried to control herself tightening her fist while counting fingers and there Hm was trying her best to talk with the man politely and make him understand.

Ks in mind : Iski maiyya ki sasumaiya abhi bata te hein isko!!!

Ks was about to go but stopped in middle thinking : Nahi kuch bhi ho galat hum hein ho jayenge...

Hm to the man : Hum aache se baat kar rahe hein iska matlab ye nahi aap iss tarha se batemazi karenge shanti se samjha rahe hein warna ghasite hue leke jayenge...

The man : Woh madam ye dhamki kisi aur ko dena samjhe nah warna jiss wardhi ki gharmi mein ye bol rahe ho nah wohi nahi rahega tumhare pass..

Hm stares at the man : Accha dekhte hein phir...

Hm turns to leave when the man pushed her by side because of sudden Push Hm got misbalance and about to fell down two pairs of arm caught her. Hm saw the person its Ks. And it's the end of Ks patients Hm can clearly saw the furious eyes of Ks and the anger which were clearly reflecting in her eyes. Ks makes Hm stands properly checking her carefully.

Hm was awestruck because of Ks sudden appearance so she utters her name like a whisper : Karishma Singh?

Ks glanced once at Hm then looked at the man angrily and walked towards him while the man moved backwards seeing the bloodshot eyes of Ks and in next second Ks slapped the man so hard that blood start to come out from corner of his mouth while the man hold his cheek feeling the burning sensation in his cheek his legs stumbles little.

Ks grabbed the man collar while eyeing at him angirly : Himaat kaise kiya be tune?" With that Ks again slapped the man Hm closed her eyes knowing the later consequence she runs near them in order to stop Ks before she can do anything wrong because of which she have to suffer only and Hm can't afford this while Ks jerks the man saying,"Lagta hein jindagi se sambhandh kharab hogya hein tera pata toh kar leta ek Baar humare bare mein!" With that Ks pushed the man who fell down.

Before Ks can approach towards the man Hm come and grabbed Ks hand : Karishma Singh Shant hojaiye aap

Ks while glaring at the man says to Hm : Aap humko shant hone ko bol rahi hein apko dikhai nahi diya iski harkaat himaat kaise hua iska apko dakka dene ki!? Kabse dekh raha hu batemaazi kar raha hay aur abh dakka bhi diya isko toh hum chorenge nahi!" KS said in anger while trying to come out from Hm grip.

Hm says in her soothing voice in order to clam Ks anger : Aap please Shant ho jaiye aap iss waqt vardi mein nahi hay aur hum nahi chahate Kuch Galat ho please samjhiye humari baat ko hum hay nah aap please Shant hojaiye.

Ks stayed silent listening Hm words but still looking at the man who dared to utter nonsense yet again : Haseena Malik tujhe toh main chorunga nahi tujhe pata nahi hay main Kon hu! Teri lash tak Kisi ko nahi milega," He said Aur tujhe bhi dekh lunga." He said looking at Ks.

With that Ks lost all her temper with a jerks and come out from Hm grip stormed near the man. Ks kicked the man so hard that he fall down little far away winching in pain Ks then goes to the man and dragged him holding his collar and punched on his face.

Ks : Lagta hay tu baaz nahi ayega Teri toh!!!" And slapped the man hard.

Hm yelled : Karishma Singh rukiye!!...

But Ks didn't paid any attention to her.

Ks : Aaj tera woh hal karunga nah beta tu apni shakal nahi pechan payega...

And twisted his hand from behind while tightening her grip on his neck from behind then man was gasping for air.

Ks roars in anger : Ye thari jajbaaton ki usolo ki devi," Ks said pointing at Hm,"Ye toh kuch nahi bolegi! Dussri taraf hum Yani ki Karishma Singh jiska jiajbaat se dur dur tak koi nata nahi hein tera kal banke tujhe yahi pe samshan ghat pocha denge!!!

Ks start to beat the man mercilessly Ks twisted the man hand who winced in pain screaming loudly. Hm tried to stop her she then hold Ks from back and pulled her with all her stronger and somehow managed to drag Ks from the man.

Other side Ks makes attempts to come out from Hm grip still looking at the man bloodshot eyes : Ama chodiye humko chodenge nahi usko!...iske himaat kaise hua!!

The man tried to breathe normally shouted : Galat insaan se panga liya hein tune chodenge nahi tujhe." And he stared to cough holding his neck area.

Ks in anger : Teri toh....

Hm hold Ks hand tightly : Karihma Singh rukiye aap...kuch nahi karengi and that's an order," And she turns to the man and saying,"Aur tum khair mano humne inhe roke hua hein aager apni jindagi pyara hein toh yaha se chale jao...warna agli baar hum bhi inhe nahi rok payenge...

The man lefts from there. Hm then leave Ks. Ks in frustration kicked the vehicle near by walking to and fore placing her one hand in her waist other on her head.

Hm looks at Ks then says sternly : Chaliye humare sath...

Ks closed her eyes in anger : Aap jaiye Hume Kahi nahi jana

Hm says strenly : Aap humare sath chal rahiye hay and it's final.

Ks glanced at Hm then without saying anything sits on her bike while Hm goes to her jeep then both of them left from there.

.
.
.
.
.
At MPT

Ks is standing in the middle of the hall with a blank face still controlling her anger while Hm in front of her and our trio standing together in a corner.

Hm : Kya tha ye Karishma Singh humne apko kitni Baar kaha Apne gusse pe kabu rakhiye par nahi aap toh uski jaan lene pe tuli Aayi

Ks : Toh aur ka karte?" Ks questioned frustratingly,"Boliye aur ka karte hum? Bass Waha khade Reh ke dekhte? Maff kijyega par humse ye nahi hoga.

Hm : Aap samajh bhi rahe hay aap Kya bol rahe hay? Ek toh Apne nh Jane konse Kasam kha rakhi hay thane nahi ayenge upar se Apne uss admi ki almost jaan le li thi! Aager voh Ulta aap pe case kar de toh Kya Hoga apko pata bhi hay?

Ks : Kya hota Hume nahi pata Lekin aager koi bhi humare parivar ya humare Naam se jude hue humari Biwi pe hath toh kya aankh bhi uthye toh hum uska harshya yahi karenge aur Hume koi rok bhi nahi sakhta." Ks said directly looking at Hm eyes and then left from there without glancing back.

Hm stands there numb hearing Ks words as Ks refered her as her wife although this is 2nd time when Ks called her as her wife still this time she can feel the word which Ks meant every bit of it. Hm looked at Ps with a smile that was saying so many unsaid words. Ps smiled at Hm brightly. Hm then left to her cabin smiling widely.

.
.
.

Next scene

Ks was holding groceries bag in her one hand while Ammi was beside her both of them talking while buying things.

Ks : Ammi aap Hume call kar dete hum le aate Saman Apne takleef Kyu Kiya subha Hein toh lote aap. Voh toh Accha hua aap Hume yaha mil gayi

Ammi : Aare beta iss mein takleef Kya? Bass Ghar ka Saman Hein toh kharidna tha.

Ks : Phir bhi Ammi aap humko bol deti." Ks said with a cute pout.

Ammi laughed a bit : Arreee....Accha Khair waise aaj main tera maan pasandiga Khana banaunga.

Ks : Saach main Ammi?? KS asked with sparkles of light with a ear to ear grin smile.

Ammi laughed seeing the kid in front of her patting Ks cheek says : Ha much main.

And they walked near Ks bike while Ks was narrating something to Ammi all smiling. At that time a car stopped in front of them. Ks tried to look the person while Riya come out of it with a sweet smile passing to Ks.

Riya : Krish ji aap yaha Kya kar rahe hay?" Riya asked with her jolly tone.

Ks : Kyu hum yaha nahi asakhte ka?" Ks questioned back nonchalantly with straight face.

Riya : Nahi Mera voh Matlab nahi tha." Riya said with a awkward smile.

Ks : Tumhara jo bhi Matlab tha uska hum ka kare?" Ks questioned again with lil frustrated.

Riya : Hum toh bass aise hein....,"And she stopped when her gaze fell on Ammi so she asks,"Ye apki Maa hay?"

Ks looks at Ammi then turns to Riya nodding her head says : Ha

Ammi smiled at Ks response when all of a sudden Riya bends down in front of Ammi touching her feet and takes blessings from Ammi. Ammi looks at Ks who shook her head in disbelief. Ammi give her blessings to Riya.

Then Riya says : Aunty main Riya Krish ji ki Dost.

With that Ks looks shocked she blinks her eyes thinking when they actually became friends?

Ammi turns to Ks as she asks : Accha?

Before Ks can response Riya says : Ha.

Ks holds Ammi's hand and says : Chaliye Ammi Hume late ho raha hay...,"Ks said to Ammi who nods her head in response. Ks then turns to Riya and says,"Aur Tumhe bhi Ghar jana chahein aise akela ghumna tumhare liye thik nahi hay kuch din pehle hey Tumhara apharan hua tha." With that Ks sits on her bike.

Riya nods her head all smiling thinking,"Saach mein aap bahut acche hay Krish ji."

Ks and Ammi lefts from there in Ks bike while Riya stands there looking at the way then she also left from there.

.
.
.
.
.
.

In a dark room a man was tied hanging down His mouth also tied so that he couldn't able to scream. There were many bruises in his face and body. He was sacred to hell. He tried to look around but he didn't able to see anything because of drakness tried to free himself cried but no use. After a while he hears a scratching sound coming from behind someone was dragging a chair making noise. The man was horrified sweating badly. And the person dragged the chair in front of the man adjusted it in center and sits on it with a swag while rotating the keys in hand with a smirk plastered on lips.

The man eyes wide open seeing the devil in front of him who was giving a devilish smirk.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 878 15
hello everyone this is my first story kareena love #romance #mature scene #jealousy #takrar #language #violence (lil bit) so let's start plz...
8.2K 856 13
Still you need to tell everyone this love story of Kareena in which you will get to see love, conflict, comedy, action, suspense, care, trust, romanc...
32.4K 4.1K 51
It's a karEena love story.... For the introduction part 👆👆 "I think it's more than enough" Disclaimer - there is no concept of tomboy /she male...
49.1K 3.2K 29
Hm is the SHO of mpt and is married to anubhav singh, DSP of lucknow.. all mpt members and family misunderstand her and she is accused of a crime.. a...