29. Aftermath

Next morning

Hm sleep broke and she slowly opened her eyes and sweetly smiled looking at the view behold in front of her.
Ks was sleeping facing at her with a peaceful smile on her face her hand rested on Hm waist. Hm admired Ks sleeping form.

Hm : Good morning," Hm wished in low tone.

After sometime with outmost care She keeps Ks hand on the pillow and gets up tying her hairs in bun and left to washroom as she was getting late.

After a while Hm comes out from washroom weeping her face from the towel Ks still sleeping. Hm gaze fell on Ks when she hears Ks mumbling something so she come near Ks and bents a little to hear

"Jjjajbaa....nahi jajbaat....nh jaajbaat...bhakk!...topa kai ka," Ks murmured in her sleeping.

Hm rolled her eyes : Inka toh neend mein bhi chaan nhi hein

And she gets up but her leg stumbles and she directly landed on Ks. Ks winched in pain and a painful sound come out from her mouth with out opening her eyes " Kon hein be kiska itna himaat hua" Hm closed her eyes biting her lips being afraid.

As soon as Ks opened her eyes she saw Hm on top of her giving her nervous smile showing her teeth Ks fumes : Pata tha! Humko pata tha ye aap hein hongi aur kon ho sakhta hein meri neend ki dushman!!

Hm looks at Ks with innocent eyes : Hum janbujke thodi nh giree apke upar voh toh apke hath....

Ks cuts her in mid : Accha! Toh abh ye bhi humari galti hein!?

Hm shook her head once in yes but then in no she tried to get up from Ks as she says : Dekhiye hum," Before she can complete her word she again fell down on Ks making her winch in pain. Hm mouths left open with poor face she looks at Ks saying," Sorry sorry maff kar dijye," Hm apologised mumbling at a times.

Ks hold her back with painful expression : Ek toh aap...apke sorry ka achar dale hum? hatiye aap hamai upar se!

Hm immediately gets up this time carefully and she again said sorry.

Ks : Ama! Humari kamar aaj toh apne thod hein dali," Ks said rolling back and forth holding her back.

Hm looks at her  : Hum apki madd karde? Aap chahein toh hum balm laga de......

Ks's eyes popped out from its sockets and she shows her hand gesturing as No : Nah!! Koi jaruraat nhi hein aur thodwane ka irada nhi hein humko," And she gets up with lots of difficulty.

Hm : Parr.....

Ks joined her hand in front of Hm saying : Maff kariye aap humko madam sir! aaj pata chala apke birod ka natija hum thik hein hum karlenge apni maddat aap kriypa jaiye yaha se," saying so Ks left to washroom.

Hm looks on and huffs with a cute pout then she left the room.

After half an hour.

Ks come in the hall rubbing her back with slow step and saw Hm near the dinning table as Hm saw Ks she called her : Ajaiye Nashta ready hein!

Ks quietly moved and sat in her place while Hm placed juice and toast in front of Ks.
Ks looks them then at Hm and sighs.

Hm : Aise saanse chorna band kijye aur jo mil raha hein khaiye," Hm said taking her sit.

Ks : Ha abh toh yahi peena padega warna," Ks said while taking the juice glass sipping from it then gulps down in one go while Hm waited for her to complete the word which Ks left incomplete Ks keep the glass on the table and says," Warna apko toh bass khoon peena aata hein

Hm nodded her head like oh but next second realization hits her and eventually shouted : Kya kaha apne!?" Hm asked making her eyes big staring at Ks.

Ks nervously smiled but then runs after grabbing her bike keys saving her live.