23. Mera Humsafar

Lets start

Ks looked at the man with blood shot eyes who was about to hit Hm Ks was still holding the rod while she looked at the man and then shifted her gaze at Hm.

Flashback

Billu who come behind Hm and the team hide nearby and saw everything he gets panicked when he saw one of them saw him He runs from there then dialed a number while huffing badly mumbling under his breathe other side Ks was coming back to Lucknow on the way she parked her bike near a tea stall after having tea she paid her bill and moved towards her bike and at that time her phone ringed she looked at the number which flashed as Billa she was about to cut the call but then thinks it might be important so she received the call.

As soon as Ks picked the call Billu said in panic voice : Karishma Madam....Karishma madam.....voh....

Ks : Ha kya hua Billa aise chilla kahe rahe ho aram se bolo humko sunai deta hain...tumne humko phone kyu kia ye batao.....

Billu : Ha woh Karishma madam voh....

Billu stopped when he saw some goon coming that side before they can reach to him Billu runs from there still talking in the phone.

KS rolled her eyes in irritation : Ama Billa kya hua kuch bakoge bhi ya aise hein hamara dimaag churan karne ke liye phone kiya???

Billu : Karishma madam bahut hein....Aaahhhhhh!!!!

Billu shouted from other side Ks looked at her phone confusingly yet worriedly.

Ks worriedly : Kya hu Billa???

Billu : Voh main girr gya...

Ks hold her head : Ama Billa dekhai nhi deta kya tumko kaha baghe ja rahe ho aise....

Billu : Voh Km...voh " huffing badly.

Ks in frustration : Ama pahle tum saas le lo uske baat bako jo bhi tumhe bakna ho abhi hum rakhte hein....

Billu : Madam uska time nhi hein abhi hamare pass...

KS : Ka matlab hein tumhara be saaf saaf bolo....

BC : Woh jo KM baccha chori ka gang hein nh woh.....

Ks in serious voice : Kya hua Billa jaldi bolo....

Ks cut the call after listening from other side immediately runs to her bike and sits and started her bike and lefts from there with full speed without caring anything.

Fb end

Ks was looking at the man with rag filled eyes with as passing moment she was fuming in anger Ks tightened her fist and punched him so hardly that the man cried in pain and kicked him the man falls down with a painful expression on his face.

Ks looked at Hm her eyes softened as soon as she saw Hm winching in pain because she got hurt in her back and leg she felts difficulty to get up Ks immediately runs to her grabbing her arms giving her support Ks looked at Hm with panic expression.

Ks in panic voice : aap thik toh hain nh dard toh nhi ho raha hein?

Hm about to say but Ks said in middle : hum bhi ka topa jaise baat kar rahe hein chot laga hein dard toh hoga hein nh

Hm looked at her She can feel her pain in Ks eyes her panic voice and the fear in her eyes.

Hm : Karishma Singh hum...hum bilkul thik hein

She said with lots of difficulty winched in pain Ks looked at her with furious eyes Ps and Ss also come there.
Ks looked at Hm bruises she shots her eyes angrily a man about to attack them Ks kicked him and gets up roaring like a lion and started to beats them others team members also fights Ps was with Hm giving her support. Back up team member comes and arrest them all and takes them away from there.