32. Closeness & Clashed

Let's start

Flashback before 2 days ago.

Ks with Cc come to their filed duty. Out of nowhere they saw a van coming with full speed breaking the signal. Ks and Cc tried to stop the van but the van didn't stopped Ks immediately sat on her bike Cc come running and sat behind Ks. Ks started the bike chasing the van. Ks increased the bike speed and come in front of the van she came out and takes her gun in her hand pointing at the van while Cc stand beside her. The van driver immediately stopped. Ks was looking extremely angry staring at the driver and other man who was sitting on the passenger sit. KS and Cc comes near them. While the driver and the man shared a gaze.

Ks : Ka be jindagi se sambhand kharab hogya ka? Utar niche warna tujhe voh marr marenge Muhh se ekkoi baat nikle ka daroga ji dekhe toh bahut tumsa na dekha! Utar niche."Ks roars in anger.

But the driver still sitting on his place so that the man when Cc said : Ye Babu ye tumko sunai nhi deta Kya? Utar niche!

Cc observe the van with his sharp gaze and he was shocked to see a girl whose hands legs and mouth tied.

Cc immediately shouted : Karishma madam ladki!

Ks looks towards Cc confusingly and says : Ka?

Grabbing the chance the driver pushed Ks and runs. Ks almost fell down while Cc immediately comes near Ks and the man also runs from there to another direction. Ks jaw clenched with anger she pointed her gun at the driver who was running from there and triggered the gun and shots on his leg. The driver fell down crying holding his leg but still he tried to get up. While Cc runs after the other man but he was nowhere to seen. Then Cc rushed near the driver and hold his collar.

Cc : Bass bass aur Kitna bhagoge jail Jane ke liye tayar ho ja.

Ks opened the van door and saw the girl whose condition was mess she tried to see the girl face and said : Daro maat abh Tum bilkul bhi surakshit ho hum police Hein." Ks makes the girl sat properly on the seat.

And Ks was shocked to see the girl face. It's Riya who looked at Ks with tears staining face and fear in her eyes.

Ks : Riya Tum?

With that Ks untied her legs, hands and mouth. Riya immediately hugged Ks sobbing badly "Please please mujhe bacha lijye voh...voh mujhe marr....please mujhe bacha lijye." Riya said cryingly.

Ks didn't know how to pacify her. Ks didn't even hugged Riya. So Ks tried to break the hug but Riya holds her more tightly while crying vigorously. So Ks says softly," Kuch nhi hoga hum hein koi tumhara Kuch nhi bigad sakhta Tum santh ho Jao." Ks said assuring her.

While Cc came near the van with the driver.

Cc : Madam iska ka Karna hein?" Cc asked while grabbing the driver collar.

Ks : Karna Kya hein Cheeteh le Chalo isko sasural mein khatirdari baki hein iski," Ks said while staring at the driver. Ks then says to Cc," Aur iska Sathi uska Kya hua?"Ks asked observing the place.

Cc : Madam voh toh bhag gya kabh ka.

Ks : Koi baat nhi Cheeteh bhag ke Jayega kaha,"Ks said having a smirk on her lips. Ks then turns towards Riya who was looking afraid because of all this So Ks says to her,"Riya tum chalo humare sath."

Riya nodded her head and they left from there.

Next scene

Cc brought the driver and put him in lock up while Ks come with Riya behind her. Hm and Ss comes there and saw all this. Hm looks once at the man in the lock up and turns her gaze to Cc.