25. Dheere Dheere

Lets start

Ks come back after changing her clothes and stands in front of mirror wiping her wet hairs and face. Hm pretends like she was unknown to her presence completely ignoring Ks and pretends to read a book with a grumpy face making sad expression she looked at Ks through corner of her eyes making faces then into her book again but in next second she Again looks at Ks. This happened many times Ks who was observing everything from the beginning looked at Hm from the mirror in disbelief rolled her eyes and turns to Hm she moved near the bed folding her hands in her chest and looks at Hm.
Hm who felt Ks continues gaze on her first She pretends to ignore her but then she irritatedly looked at Ks.

Hm : Kya hain!" Hm said with much irritation on her face.

Ks : Nh hum dekh rahe the aap ye ulte kitaab kaise padh leti hein? Ye ka naya technic hein padne ka apka?" Ks asked while gesturing at the book.

Hm looked at the book and mentally smashed her forehead but then she says : Haan toh? Hum jaise bhi padhe ulta ho ya seeda Chahein latka ke padhe humari marzi apka kya hein iss mein," Hm replied in sarcasm and further continued," waise bhi aap karte hein nh apki maan marzi hum toh tabh kuch nhi bolte phir aap.......

And her words remained incomplete as Ks lifted her all of a sudden in her arms Hm looks shocked and dumbfounded.

Hm : Ye....ye aap..aap kya karr rahe hein?" Hm asked fumbling.

Ks : Chup rahiye aap bahut hogya baketi," Ks said giving looks to her then utters," Ye jo nautanki kar rahi hein nh aap sab samajh araha hain hume gadhe nhi hein jo humko samajh nhi araha ho ye sab kis liye kiya ja raha hain aur kyu," Ks said while walking out from the room with Hm in her arms.

Hm : Hum nautanki kar rahe hein hum?" Hm asked with shocked expression pointing at herself.

Ks looks at Hm and says in irks tone : Toh ka hum kar rahe the kya? Ye jo nautanki ki team hain nh unn sab ki Sardarni hain aap," Ks said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

Hm mouths left wide open in shock before she can reply back Ks said : Muhh band kar lijye apna warna Kitano dikh jayega

Hm glares at Ks and says : Maat bhuliye Karishma Singh senior hain hum apki

Ks : Toh aap bhi maat bhuliye Ghar hain ye," Ks said having a smirk on her face.

Hm : Apko toh hum Thaane mein dekh lenge

Ks : Ha ha dekh lijyega jitna marzi ho utni waise bhi I am unable to resist," Ks said with attitude.

Hm narrowed her eyes uttering : Huh! Galatfemi hain apki

Ks raised her brows : Accha! galatfemi hein sahi

Hm : Aur aap ye hume aise baat baat pe goud mein kyu utha lete hein? Shok chad gya kya apko hume aise leke ghumne ka?" Hm asked with a playful smile raising her brows.

Ks : Shukar manaiye goud mein uthake fekk nhi rahe hein apko aap kahe toh kar de ye shubh kam?" Ks said smiling devilish at Hm.

Hm giving looks to Ks says : Nh! Aap aisa nhi kar sakhte warna...

Ks : Warna Ka?" Ks asked with same looks. 

Ks walks in the hall with Hm
Ps who was about to move with the food plates in her hand stopped on her place when she saw Ks coming in the hall with Hm in her arms both of them as usual arguing with each other Ps adored them but then shook her head in disbelief muttering " Inka kuch nhi ho sakhta,"

Ps then moved near them & says : Aare Krish tumne Haseena ko yaha kyu leke aaye?  Hum bass aa hein rahe the Khana leke

Both the duo looks at Ps and Ks said : Toh aur ka karte Amma apki ye Nutanki Bahu Kuch jada hein nutanki kar rahi thi toh bass le aaya