31. The moment & Clash

Lets start

Scene start with next morning Hm sleep broke due to sunlight. She stratched her arms body lil bit being lazy then again placed her hand on the pillow but she feel something different so she romaed her hand with confused mind then slowly opened her eyes. And the sight which behold in front of her brought a ear to ear grin on her lips. Ks was sleeping peacefully beside her in fact she is almost hugging Ks. Hm looks down and found Ks hand which rested on her waist. As She remembered yesterday night she slept on the terrace only. Maybe Ks have brought her.
But the sudden question occupied in her mind why Ks sleeping beside her ? That too on the bed as Ks sleep on the floor right? Then how came she is here?
Hm shrugs off her shoulder jerking her thoughts for the moment then recalled the terrace scene She smiled recalling their lil moment. She looks up to see Ks once and placed her head near Ks heart and that feeling soothed her.

"Itni bhi buri nhi hein humari bhokal."Hm thinks in her mind cuddling more into Ks placing her hand around Ks.

But but but then her gaze fell on the clock which indicate that she is late. Hm eyes wide open and she jerks off all of sudden and in all this she didn't realized when she pushed Ks and the poor creatures fall down from the bed with a thud!!!!

Hm trance broke when she hears the sound "Aaayyyyyeee Ammaaa meri kamar," Ks who fell down from the bed rubbed her waist with a painful expression still closing her eyes.

Hm bite's her nails with nervous expression and unexpectedly the word comes out from her mouth," Jada lagi toh nahi hein nah apko?" And she closed her mouth immediately by placing her both hands.

Ks shoot her eyes open and looks up at Hm who gives a innocent toothy smile to her. Hm gulps down as she saw the lion who was staring at her ready to hunt her prey. Ks opened her mouth immediately Hm closed her eyes knowing what coming next Ks looks at that then she tightened her fist gulping down her temper plastered fake smile on her lips as she says,"Nah bilkul bhi nahi lagi, Bhala humko bhi lag sakhta hein ka?" Ks said still maintaining the same smile while Hm opened her eyes with a shocked expression blinking her eyes not believing her ears. While Ks further says,"The Karishma Singh hein hum humko bhala kaise dard ho sakhta hein? Hum toh voh ka kehte Hein???? Aare ha iron man voh hein nh isliye humko dard Bilkul bhi Nhi hota." Saying so, Ks gets up with lots of difficulty took her towel and left to washroom.

While Hm looks on wonders how is this possible? Today for the first time after their marriage Ks didn't fight with her nor she argued. And this shocked Haseena Malik to the core. She sat on her place still not believing her sight blinking her eyelashes at a times. She mutters to herself," Ya Allah hum koi sapna toh nahi dekh rahe hein nah? Aager aisa ho toh hume jagh jana chahein, matlab kamal hogya aaj ye garam titli humpe bharke nahi kaise ho sakhta hein? Dekho abh toh humara language bhi unke jaisa hone laga uth ja Haseena uth." Hm pinched herself and a shouts left from her mouth and she immediately rubbed on the place," Uff dard ho raha hein....Matlab haqikaat hein?" She still questioned to herself and looks towards the washroom door," Parr kaise??????

And she still sat on her place biting her nails when her phone rangs breaking her zone and she remembered that she have to rush as she was getting late. She picked her phone and immediately runs out of the room receiving the call.

Hm speaks while receiving the call," Ji Amma kaisi hein aap? Aur kabh wapass arahi hein?" Hm questioned while entering into the kitchen.

Ps from other side replies as usual in her chirpy voice," Hum toh bilkul thik hein. Aap boliye Waha parr sab thik hein nh? Aur humare voh bhokal jada pareshaan toh nhi karte nah apko?" Ps questioned her back to back while Hm tried to find something in the kitchen so that she quickly can make light breakfast for them.