36. Mysterious Within

Let's start

At midnight

Hm who was sleeping on the couch while her legs resting on the chair as she turns around in her sleep fell down abruptly making a thud sound Haseena started to rub her waist with painful expression and shot daggers at Ks through her eyes who is sleeping on the bed peacefully unaware of the poor creature who fell down still sitting on the same place.

Hm : Yaha humari Kamar totne ka Kadar pe Hein aur ye Hein ki abhi bhi Maje se so Rahi hein Biwi ki koi Kadar Hein nahi Hein! Ya Allah inse....,"Hm says while pointing at Ks with crybaby face,"Kaise hogai humari Shadi Dekho toh kaise Maje se so rahe hein!!"Hm said twisting her lips glaring at the sleeping figure.

Hm gets up dusting invisible dirt from her clothes walks near to the bed placing her Both hands on her hip looks at Ks who is sleeping all over the bed. First off all Hm pushed Ks little to other side then holds her one leg shifting her more to another side creating a little place for her, Hm finally laid down almost on the bed edge closing her eyes.

Next morning

Hm sleep broke with the phone alarm she searched for her phone lazily without opening her eyes finally she grab her phone and pressed the off button as she tried to get up she felt something heavy on herself. And she opened her eyes she saw the most beautiful side unfold in her sight a bright smile appeared in her lips Ks who was almost on top of her sleeping like a kid holding her. Ks one hand resting on Hm belly while the other one near Hm head while Ks head near Hm neck and Ks legs on top of her.

Hm can felt Ks hot breath in her neck which was creating havoc inside her. Although one part of her wanted to stay like that only still she has to get up as she was getting late moreover if Ks wake then there will be a new war and she defiantly didn't wanted something like that in this early morning. So Hm with much difficulty finally able to free herself from the grip of Ks. She once glance at Ks then walk out of the room.

Ammi was sipping her morning tea while reading newspaper at that time Hm come in the hall directly towards Ammi.

Ammi : Aare itni jaldi kaise uth gayi?"Ammi asked seeing Hm coming towards her.

Hm says : Ji Ammi voh hume Ghar jana hein

Ammi : Jana hay Matlab? Nahi pahle nashta karle phir chale jana." Ammi said while getting up.

Hm hugs her mother placing a kiss on her cheeks & says : Nahi Ammi Hume Ghar jana hein late ho jayenge hum Thana bhi jana hein.

Ammi smiled looking at her daughter.

Hm : Kya hua Ammi aap hass Kyu rahi hein?" Hm asked when she saw her mother smiling while looking at her.

Ammi nods her head in No : Nahi Kuch nahi bass aise hein.

Hm : Thik hein Ammi Hum chalte hein

Ammi : Apna khayal rakhna

Hm : Ji Ammi Aap bhi

With that Hm left from there while Ammi goes to her room after closing the main door.

After 2 hours

Ks sleep finally broke stretching up her arms with a pleasant smile on her lips Ks opened her eyes to greeted by her wife photo which were hanging in front wall where Hm was wearing a white dress with pink stole smiling beautifully with her dimple for a moment Ks gets lost in her wife photo. The marriage scene flashed in front of Ks eyes with that she jerks up from her lost world.

Ks : Huh! Bhootni toh lag rahi hein kaha se khubsuraat hein,"With that Ks gets up from the bed and walks to washroom.

Other side In Mpt