35. Chori Chori

Let's start

Scene start with the man sitting on his knees joining his hands in front of the person who was sitting on the chair. The man looks pleading at the person who was having a cold expression on the face.

The man says to the person : Mujhe please Maff kar dijye main waisa Hein karunga Jaisa Apne bola.

The person replied with a cold expression : Aager nahi Kiya toh iska anjaam pata hay tujhe?

The man nodded his head with fear in his eyes. The person gestures him bye hand to leave from there with that the man left hurriedly from there trembling and falling here and there.

At night

In Malik House

Ks and Ammi having their dinner while chit chatting with each other randomly.

Ks : Wahh!!!! Ammi kya khana banaya Apne....

Ammi : Ha toh aur le na ye sab maine tere liye hein banaya hein."Ammi said showing various items to her which she specially prepared for Ks.

Ks : Ha Ha Ammi kyu nhi Aap bass dekhti Jana aaj toh ye pura khana khatam kar ke hein rahenge...Accha hua voh jajbaat ki Malika yaha nahi hay warna jajbaat se Hein pet bharna parta,"Ks said while taking a morsel in her mouth chewing the food with a enjoyable expression.

Ammi looks up at Ks with a knowing smile on her face and she says : Kyu yaad arahi hay Kya uski? usko call Karke bula le phir?"Ammi raises her brows while asking.

Ks stopped eating and gulps down the food in her throat with a looks in her face and she says : Ammi seedha seedha Boliye nah jane ko iss tarha se kyu bhaga rahi hay aap humko?

Ammi laughs : Maine aisa kabh kaha Bhai? Abh tujhe uski yaad araha hay toh main Kya kar sakhti hu?"Ammi said while flinching her brows with a teasing smile.

Ks narrowed her eyes sighs & says : Waise Ammi aap movie dekhengi? Voh apki fvt wala?

Ammi laughs : Ha ha Bilkul....

Ks with a big smile : Thik hay

.
.
.
.
Other side

Hm and Ps reached home. Both of them come inside Hm locked the door behind her. Ps called Ks name and looks around the hall. After not getting any response in back.

Ps : Krish ghar par nahi hein kaha chala gya?"Ps uttered with upset face.

Hm walked near Ps while saying : Amma aap plz pareshaan maat huiye ajayenge voh...

Ps says worriedly : Kaise nah ho pareshaan subha se pata nahi kuch khaya bhi yah nahi...abh ghar par bhi nahi hein...ek baar ane do chodenge nahi isko,"And she dialed Ks number but found her phone was switch off.

Ps now gets more worried : Pata nahi ye phone kyu nahi lag raha hein abh." She looks at Hm.

Hm placed her hand on Ps shoulder : Amma shaant hojaiye...aap ek kam kariye aap jake fresh ho jaiye hum tb tak pata lagane ki koshish karte hein thik hein?

Ps nodded her head halfheartedly and left to her room Hm also lefts towards her room. After freshen up Hm dialed Ks number but this time also her phone was switch off.
Hm sighs and about to dial Ss number but at that time her phone ringed and the name flashed as Ammi.

Hm picked her phone put in her ear and says : Ji Ammi aap kaisi hein???

Ammi from other side says : Abh tujhe teri Ammi ki yaad agyi??? Ek phone bhi nhi kiya jata tujhse...

Hm scratches her side forehead with a knowing smile says : Ammi apko aager yaad nah ho toh aaj subhe hein hamari baat hui thi aap se?"Hm questioned rolling her eyes.