18. Arguments

Lets start

At Kareena room

Hm entered in the room while recalling Ks behaviour and all but in next second she looks shocked seeing conditions of the room her jaw dropped mouth lefts open in perfect ' O ' shaped. Hm looks at the room and the mess around things are scratching all over the room here and there Ks sweatpants and t-shirt and a wet towel on the bed it's looking like some cyclone come there Hm looked at the room with furious eyes as she  knows it very well whose did it is and she fumes angrily if Ks was present here right in front of her she might be dead now then.

Hm : Ya Allah humne itni mehnaat se iss kabar khana ko rehne layak banaya tha itni mehnaat ki safai karne mein aur woh Kamzarf insaan phir se isko kabari khaana bana diya," Hm said almost in crying voice looking at the room conditions. Hm then looks up and said in compiling voice "ye kaisi insaan se hamara pala pada koi better option nhi tha kya apke pass? Haan Hum maante hein ki woh best hein lekin aisa? Thoda sa naram dil ke nhi ho sakhta the kya? Hamesha patthar dil banke ghumte rehte hain," And she started to collect the things muttering angrily" Iss wakht aager hamare samne woh mujood hota nh toh hum apke pass unko zaroor bejh dete koi kadaar nhi hein unko kisi ki mehnaat ke," Hm fumes thinking Ks smirking face " zaroor teedi meedi smile di hongi ye sab harkaat kar ke sirf hume saatana aata hain inko," Hm opened the cupboard she got another shock looking at her clothes in messy condition now she felt like to bang Ks head but then controlling her anger Hm then takes out her uniform as she was getting late for Thana and left to washroom murmuring something under her breathe.

Hm comes out after changing in her uniform and looked at the room conditions : Abhi ye saab karne ki time nhi hain aake dekhte hain bass mil jaye ek baar woh hume phir batate hein unko

After getting ready Hm left the room and come downstairs then all left to Thana.

At MPT    

All comes to Thana Hm goes to her cabin. All other moved to their desk.

After a while

Ps worriedly : Ye KM pata nahi kaha hein abhi tak nahi aaya...

Cc : Aur woh bilota bhi woh bhi toh gye the nah sath mein...

Ss : Woh raha Km". Ss said pointing at the door.

They heard bike sound and turns to the direction. They all saw Ks coming in her bike with Billu seating behind her and a man tied with roof. Because of the bike sound Hm come near her cabin window and saw the scenario she shook her head in disbelief. Hm comes out from her cabin. Ks enter in Thana and dragged the man holding his collar put him behind the bar and started to beat him. 

Hm come in the hall and saw the man and Ks who was beating the man she looked at Ks angrily.

Hm while looking at others : Ye kya ho raha hein...

Ps with tensed voice : Pata nahi Ms...

Hm looked at BC & Said : Billu kon hein ye aur ye Karishma Singh iss tarha se kyu marr rahi hein isko?

BC : Madam sir main aur Km informers se milnegya the toh raste mein aate wakht humne dekha ye ye sharabi admi apni Biwi aur bacche ko pith raha tha aur phir

Billu then told Hm everything Hm looks furious closed her eyes claiming down then looked at the jail.

Hm calmly yet sternly : Karishma Singh rukiye

But Ks didn’t stopped she was beating the man.

Hm loudly : Karishma Singh humne kaha rukiye

But Ks didn’t paid any attention to her now Hm totally fed up and looked at Ks with furious eyes.