28. Tashan - E - Jung

Lets start

At night

Ks was sitting in the hall when Hm was busy in the kitchen preparing food or I can say fighting with her enemies in the war.

Hm with a poor face mumbles to herself  : Ammi ne kitni baar kaha Haseena khana banana sikh le lekin nhi hum khana banana toh dur kitchen ka shakal tak nhi dekhe thik se aaj tak...," Hm mumbled smiling sarcastically then her gaze fell on the things and her face fallen uttering,"Abh bhugat rahe hein...kash Ammi ki baat sunli hoti toh aj kam se kam khana toh bana paate thik thak se....abh pata chala kitna mushkil hein ye kam kisi criminal ko pakadne se bhi jada....," Hm pouts sadly looking at the mess created by her," Uss din Amma ne help kar di thi lekin abh kya kare hum...

Ks looked at Hm through corner of her eyes and thoughts in mind : Heyy uparwale pata nhi aaj khana naseeb mein hain bhi ya nhi...aager hain toh khane layek hogi ya nhi...Plz bachalena itni jaldhi nhi hein humko upar jane ki".while looking up prying in her mind.

Hm looked at Ks who was using her phone She twisted her lips thinking : Ye dekho yaha hum pareshan huye ja rahe hein aur ye kitne maje se apna phone use kar rahe hein...sahi hein huh! Khadoos kahi ka ye nhi ki aake hamari maddat hein kar de....," Hm said sarcastically but then immediately nodded her head as no thinking the conspicuous uttering," Nhi ye aager help karenge toh jo bacha kucha hume aata hein voh bhi bhul jayenge hum," Hm sighs sadly then gets busy trying to make something.

After a while

Ks gets bore setting idle like this she looks around and saw Hm in the kitchen a plan come on her head and thinks to chide her little.

Ks in top of her lungs : Woh Haseena chudailo wali Jaane Jana....khoon peeti hein tu meri kitni sara...Tu meri tu meri tu meri kundli mein hei shaani....," Ks sing the above line while making sound with her hands on the table.

Hm who hears Ks singing all of sudden she gets startled and the  flour fall on her head and all over her clothes which she tried to take out from the cabinet Hm was looking like a white ghost Hm fumes hearing Ks song who actually not singing she is indirectly poking her making fun of her and taunting her Hm closed her eyes calming herself ignoring Ks she tried to focus in her work.
Ks who was looking at Hm expected a counter back but there comes nothing from other side Ks raised her brows smiling devilishly then again sign this time more loudly making noises.

Hm fumes angrily she was about to put the roti on pan which she managed to make somehow which was looking more like a map then roti but her hand stopped immediately after hearing Ks song and glared at her with her sharp gaze. Ks looks at Hm through corner of her eyes but ignores her and keeps singing giggling making funny faces chided her.

Hm raised her brows : Toh ye baat! rukiye jara inko toh abh jawaab dena hein padega woh bhi inhi ke basha mein...

Hm puts the roti on Pan then
Hm sings : Bachke rahna re baba bachke rahna re..mixer mein kisi din pich dalenge....

Ks mouth left open she imagines the scene where Hm actually was doing whatever she singed or warned through the line Ks was pleading for her life but Hm laughs at Ks with devilish smile.
Ks screams loudly : Nahiiii!!!!!

Hm gives a smirk to Ks who was looking at her with horrified eyes Hm flinched her brows asking through her eyes like how was that?

Ks composed herself gaining her confidence Ks dared to sing back again : Aa dekhe zara kis mein kitna hain dum," Ks singed while getting up from the sofa with a Mocking smile.

Hm : Accha!!! Bacchu aaj dekhate hein hum kis mein kitna hein dum humse panga padega mehenga.....

Ks saw Hm marching towards her Ks take her step back slowly muttering : Bhagoo ree!!!!