𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ

659 32 14
By kaykay12002

Katherine made it to Spencer's house and she climbed up to her window and knocked on her window.

Spencer jumped a little, not expecting someone to knock on her window, she she slowly walked to the window and peeked out and once she saw Katherine she let out a sigh and opened it. "What are you doing here?"

Katherine crawled inside and then looked at Spencer. "I heard what happened about the trophies and about you going down to the station"

"Not that I don't mind you checking up on me, but you could have called"

"I know, but I wanted to see you in person and I know it's late, and you probably couldn't sneak out so I came to you"

Spencer smiled and pulled her into a hug and rested her head on her chest. "We think A set us up and placed it there"

Katherine hugged her back and kissed her head. "That is probably true"

Spencer sighed. "Is there any way you could just stay the night"

"I mean I could, but I'm staying the night at Rowan and if she wakes up and sees me not there she would have a fit"

Spencer nods and pulls out of the hug. "Okay, see you tomorrow then"

Katherine nods and kisses her head. "Yeah, see you tomorrow," she said and climbed out of the window.

Spencer watched her climb out of the window and then shut it once she left.

Katherine and Spencer got out of Spencer's car after parking to see if 214 was at Edgewood Motor Court.

"So do you think it's here?" Katherine asked  getting out of the car and shutting the car door once she got out.

Spencer got out and shut the driver's side door and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know maybe"

Katherine nodded and looked around, and was about to say something, but stopped when she heard a flute playing. "You hear that too right?"

Spencer nodded her head. "Yeah"

Katherine then began to walk towards the sound with Spencer behind her. Once they arrived at the door they knocked and the sound stopped.

Katherine then looked at the number on the door and tapped Spencer and pointed to the number on the door which was 214.

Spencer then moved to look through the window to see if she could see anything, but all she saw was a bag on the bed. The bag that Ian supposedly gave Jenna.

Katherine walked up to Emily, Spencer, and Hanna.

"Spencer's parents think she's nuts:

"Unstable. And why should they believe me? You know, we have no proof. I'm the girl who cried wolf" Spencer said.

Katherine grabbed Spencer's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Spencer looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"And the wolf is living in your backyard"

"Right, which is why me and Kat need to get into room 214"

"Spencer and Kat think Jenna has a room at the Edgewood Motor Court," Hanna said.

"Did you say 214?"

Spencer nodded. "And we saw the bag that Ian gave her. It's in the room"

"Okay. I think we need to take a break from playing Charlie's Angels and I don't wanna spend another night with the Rosewood PD"

Spencer looked and saw Garrett. "Hey," she said walking to him, dropping Katherine's hand in the process.

"And there goes Lucy Liu"

Katherine was sitting on the bed in the Edgewood Motor Court, after checking while Spencer was getting things out of her bag she brought.

"Scrabble. Mad lips. Some magazines I know we both like. And I downloaded this app that turns my phone into a listening device. That way, if anybody goes next door we'll be able to hear them through the wall. Caffeine?" Spencer asked grabbing an energy drink from the bag.

"I'll take that because I think you've had enough," Katherine said going to grab it.

Spender was about to protest but decided against it. They then heard the door shut next door. Katherine placed the drink on the bed since it wasn't opened yet and followed Spencer out of the room.

"Hey, did you just come out of room 214? Is there any way that we can get in there?" Spencer asked the cleaning lady.

"Is it your room?"

Katherine shook her head. "No, but we-"

Spencer looked at her and gave her a look.

"I've got work to do," the cleaning lady said and began to walk away pushing her cart.

"Wait, um, for a 20... can we pretend that she said yes?"

The cleaning lady took the 20 dollars and let them in.

Katherine walked in and looked around while Spencer shut the door behind them.

"Spencer, Jenna's glasses," Katherine said bending down to pick them up and then looked at Spencer. "This is her room"

"The bag was on the bed"

Katherine and Spencer then began to look for the bag, in drawers under the bed or under the furniture. Spencer then looked over to the closet and got up and went to go open it, Katherine stood up and walked over to Spencer.

Spencer grabbed the bag from the top shelf and looked at Katherine and then opened the bag and they both looked inside and saw nothing.

Spencer let out a little sigh. "Nothing"

Katherine sighed and looked at Spencer and ran a hand through her hair. "Damn it"

Katherine was looking out the window while Spencer was lying on the bed.

"Jenna probably won't even be here till morning," Katherine said looking over at Spencer.

Katherine then walked over to the bed and sat in front of Spencer and looked at the word she was putting down on the board. "Glyceraldehyde?"

"With the C on the double letter, it is 32 points. Plus the triple word score gets me 96 points" Spencer said and wrote down her score.

Katherine looked at her and then the board and started to put goofball on the board. "Goofball. You can put down 104 points for me. Thanks for the G. I've been waiting for it. Eighteen points times the triple word score plus the 50-point bingo bonus"

Spencer looked at her and then back at the board and then the paper with the scores. "Well, 104 points. Good for you" she said as she went to lay back on her stomach.

Katherine smirked a little. "I like this game. I hope you don't take this the wrong way love but you can't be comfortable in that jacket and that tie"

Spencer looked over at her and then what she was wearing. "I'm fine"

Katherine then got up from the bed and went over to her bag and took a shirt, some pj bottoms, and shorts. "Pj bottoms or shorts?"

Spencer looked at what she was holding in her hands. "shorts"

Katherine nodded and tossed her the shirt and shorts, and grabbed her shirt and pj bottoms, and went to go put them on.

Katherine was lying in the bed when she turned and saw Spencer coming out of the bathroom. Spencer smiled at her and laid down on the bed and moved close to Katherine and put her head on her chest. Katherine smiled and wrapped her arms around her.

"Night Spence"

Spencer smiled and placed her arm around Katherine's waist. "Night Kat"

-

Katherine woke up Spencer moving off the bed and Katherine pulled her back.

Spencer chuckled a little. "Really Kat?"

"Yes you are comfy and warm"

"We have to get up at some point you know"

Katherine nods. "Yeah I know but not right now"

"Fine we can stay like this for a little bit longer"

Katherine smiled and nuzzled her head in Spencer's neck. Spencer's breath hitches a little when she felt Katherine nuzzle into her neck.

A few minutes later they heard the door next door, and they both got out of bed and walked out of the room and heard the flute playing again, they slowly walked closer and walked in and shut the door behind them, and saw a recorder playing the flute music.

Spencer went to go turn it off while Katherine was looking in the bag that was on the bed.

"You're getting colder," Katherine said.

Spencer turned to face her. "What?" she asked walking closer and peered in and saw it had ice in there with a not on top signed by A.

"We have got to find out who A is"

"Yeah, I know," Spencer said with a head nod.

Katherine got out of Spencer's car since Spencer is dropping her off at Rowan's. Spencer then also got out.

"If it gets too comfortable at home. I'm gonna be here for a couple of more nights. So you can always come here"

Spencer smiles. "I might actually take you up on that. I'm sorry this was a bust, and that we didn't find much of anything"

"it wasn't a complete bust Spence. To be honest it was really fun to kick your ass at Scrabble"

Spencer looked at her and was about to say something but stopped herself when Katherine walked up to her placing her hands on Spencer's waist and kissed her, Spencer kissed her back bringing her hands to Katherine's face and placing them on her cheeks.

"I was not expecting that"

Katherine smiled with her forehead against Spencer's. "Me neither, but I have been wanting to do it for a while now"

Spencer smiled and brought her into another kiss, after a few seconds they both pulled away and Katherinr grabbed her things.

"I'll see you or talk to you later Spence" Katherine said and started to walk up to Rowan's apartment.

"Hey, it was not a complete ass-kicking, by the way"

Katherine smiled and turned to look at her. "Goodbye, Spencer"

Katherine walked inside Rowan's apartment and shut and locked the door behind her with a smile on her face.

"So you and Spencer huh?" Rowan asked with a smirk.

Katherine turned to look over at Rowan. "Oh shush it and maybe"

"I didn't even think you were gonna make a move"

Katherine was about to say something when she got a text and she pulled out and saw an S.O.S from Spencer. "Shit, I know I just got back but something just came up"

"What do you mean?"

"I can't tell you, I got to go love you," Katherine said and walked out and started to make her way to Spencer's.

-

Katherine made it at the same time Emily did and walked up to them.

"What's going on in there?" Emily asked.

"Did she send anything else?"

"Just the SOS" Hanna replied.

Their cell phones began to beep and they all got their phones out to check the message.

"Breaking news, bitches"

"Spencer Hastings is now a person of interest" Emily read off.

"In my death"

"A"

Katherine sighed and placed her hand in her hair and went back to gazing back at Spencer's house.

They finally kissed, and they both know now that they like each other more than friends after years of liking each other.

Edited: no

{1857}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 18.3K 19
Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. And as the Alpha's daughter, she has absol...
241K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
306K 11.9K 39
"You don't know me..." Diana's life is far from ordinary life. She gets bullied at school, and abused at home. Everyone thinks she's a freak. But, wi...