OLD SCARS AlanJeff (Omegavers...

By annarossi9hdje

Jeff is an omega who works at a race car garage. He can't stand people and especially physical contact. He al... More

PROLOGUE
1. OLD FRIENDS
2. SECRETS
3. BLACK OUT
4. PAST +18
5. SUPPRESSANTS
6. DECISIONS
7. HEAT
8. VIDEO
9. JUST A JOB
10. ENDURE... +18
11. MISUNDERSTANDINGS +18
12. A BIT OF NORMALITY
13. REACT
15. TIRED +18
16. CONSEQUENCES
17. HEAL
18. SMILE AGAIN
19. A GOOD DAY
20. EMBARASSED
21. NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN
22. INSECURITIES
23. FIRST TIME +18
24. BLOOD
25. JUST A TOY
26. CLEAR THINGS UP
27. REVENGE
28. FOUND IT!
29. STAMINA+18
30. WAKING UP
31. TRUTH (PT. 1)
32. TRUTH (PT. 2)
33. TALKING
34. JESSE
35. VISION
36. RUN
37. SEARCHES
38. TO THE RESCUE
39. PREGNANT?
40. YES OR NO?

14. FAILURE

1.2K 42 2
By annarossi9hdje

The meeting place was an hour's drive away. They didn't share a word. The restaurant was very elegant.

-How nice! How long have you been together?-a woman in a long black dress had just asked Jeff and Jesse, seated across from her and her husband.

-Two years ago. When I met Jeff, I knew right away that he was the one, didn't I?-it was Jesse who took the floor smiling, put a hand on Jeff's knee and turned to him as if to ask for confirmation.

-Yes, you are quite right. We were at a club in the evening, I think. A casual meeting that turned into this. Really lucky-Jeff replied smiling and nodding. He had to play his part.

-How nice...I don't believe in case, however. It must have been fate that brought you two together, I'm sure-.

The two nodded smilingly.

The first plate of food arrived. They continued chatting, occasionally moving on to talk about their business.

-So, Jeff, we have set up an organization to help omegas get into the workforce. As I think you know, because of the heats and some cultural prejudices, omegas tend to be paid less and have a harder time finding work, what do you think about that? -

-I think it's really a great thing. I have also had several difficulties over the years because of my being omega. However, I have been fortunate to be supported by great people....- he turned toward Jesse, winking in defiance -....but there are people who are on their own and need a helping hand. Your organization, I think, could help them so much-

-I'm really glad to hear that-

Dinner continued like this for another two hours.

-It was a pleasure to meet you. We did well to propose this meeting. Jesse, we will come to your offices in person tomorrow, so we can finish with the paperwork and sign the last documents, is that okay?-

-Yes, that's fine. Thank you very much, it was a huge pleasure for us as well- they said their goodbyes and accompanied them to the exit, where the two clients took the car and drove away.

-You did well today, Jeff. Did you enjoy being my "partner"?-

-It was just an act. I want to go home- he said losing the friendliness of that evening.

He had deleted the videos Jesse kept in his room, hoping he didn't have any more. Now all he needed was the video he had in his phone. How was he going to get it from Jesse?

The two got into the car.

-You're good, Jeff. Help me a few more times and maybe I can delete that video- he smiled.

He was never going to do that. Jeff knew that. He turned to Jesse who was about to start the car. He didn't have much time left to act. It was now or never.

Jeff forcefully grabbed Jesse's shirt, turned him toward him, and kissed him on the lips. The alpha was confused for a first moment, he pushed away the omega, and looked him in the eyes:

-You just can't stay away from me, can you?"- Jesse whispered to him and then pushed him back against the seat to continue that kiss. It was an aggressive kiss, Jesse held him by the neck and pushed him hard against the seat. Jeff knew what he was doing....he reached for Jesse's jacket pocket pretending he wanted to hold him by the hips. He managed to slip the phone out of the pocket and tuck it under the sleeve of his oversized jacket.
Jesse was becoming more insistent....

....knock, knock, knock.

They were interrupted by a man knocking on the window. The two parted breathlessly.

-Excuse me, sir, you forgot a wallet at the restaurant table-

-It's not mine, are you sure?

-Yes, sir-

-Call the man who was with me maybe it was his-

-Please, sir could you come and check to be sure? We don't have that man's number and you could give it to that man in person since you know him-

-Ahh, okay- he huffed.

Jesse turned to Jeff and whispered softly in his ear:

-I'll be right back. Don't move. In a little while we'll finish what we started...-

Jesse got out of the car and followed the man toward the entrance of the restaurant.

"Arrived just in time"-thought Jeff. He had been thinking the whole time that evening about how to get Jesse's cell phone without making him suspicious and had come up with that plan. He had met the man in the bathroom; he was the cleaning guy, always complaining about the little pay they received at that place. Jeff offered to pay him on the condition that 15 minutes after they left the restaurant, he would go to the car Jeff indicated and make up an excuse to get Jesse away.
This was his time, but he would have to move. He didn't have much time.

Unfortunately, Jesse had changed his cell phone password. He tried a couple of other combinations but nothing.

Jesse checked his pockets....where had it gone? Where had he put his cell phone?

-Wait a minute- he began to worry that he had lost it.

They were almost at the entrance. The man looked at the time, he had to get back to work, he had already lost too much time.

-Let's go, sir- he urged him.

-No, wait a minute- Jesse looked at the ground to see if he had dropped it then came to the conclusion that maybe he had left it in the car. He turned and walked back.
The man meanwhile seeing the scene walked away; after all, he had already received Jeff's money. Two minutes less than accorded wouldn't change much. The little boy who had asked him for the favor would have gotten away with whatever he had to do as well.
As he thought about this, the man went back inside the restaurant. Jesse noticed him and knew something was wrong. He ran to the car and immediately opened the driver's door. Jeff did not expect that he would be back so quickly; he dropped the cell phone on the seat and stood motionless looking at Jesse.

-What were you doing?!- Jesse shouted, taking his cell phone back.

-...-

-Where did you get it?!-

-It was.... on the ground.... I just picked it up- he made it up.

-You think I'm an idiot! There wasn't any wallet, was there?

-What are you talking about? Really, I have no idea- he tried to be oblivious.

At that moment a call came in on Jesse's cell phone.

"What's up Rick?"

"I'm at your house. You said you have those files for college work. Where do you keep them?"

"On the computer in the room."

Hearing those few lines, Jeff realized this was not going to go well; he was sure he had failed to close the video page on the computer. His friend would have seen him. Trying to get as far away from Jesse as he could without being seen, he began to shake.

"Okay, I'm turning it on right now."

"Then I'll leave you, I have something to do"- Jesse replied annoyed.

"Wait, what's this open stuff on the computer? Aren't those your exes?"

"What?!"-he always closed all applications before shutting down the computer.

"Yeah, it's the videos we made to make fun of those idiots, remember? Ahahaha, you really enjoy watching them again, don't you? I want a copy too, hahaha."

"Rick, wait..."-he looked at Jeff in the eyes, thought he understood what had happened-"Rick, see if there are any videos with the title Jeff on them."

"No, there's nothing, why?"

"Because someone enjoyed touching my stuff"-he ended the call.

Jeff got out of the car, he had to leave immediately.

-Where are you running to?- Jesse stopped him by pulling him by the hair and pushing him to the ground.

-How dare you, huh! How did you come up with that! You're just a stupid omega, now I'll show you what you deserve-
Jesse kicked him in the stomach a couple of times. Jeff crouched on the ground clutching his legs to his chest.

-No...Please...I'll be good...-he tried to get Jesse to calm down.

-Too late. I've given you too many chances. I always knew you'd only cause trouble, I should have ruined you right away- Jesse jumped on him, starting to punch him in the face.

-You know what will be the funniest thing? Seeing how you will be rejected even by your friends-

-That's not going to happen...-

-Yes it will. As soon as they see the video, they will see that you are just a little bitch. You will lose them all, no one will care about you anymore, they will hate you. How about I make you another video while we're doing it? I want to see you begging to stop. I want to see you cry in pain- having said that he began to undo his pants.

-No, let go of me- he tried to struggle.

They were alone...in an isolated, dark parking lot. No one was coming to rescue him, there was no Alan to help him this time, and Jeff knew it well.

-I said, let go! - Jeff kicked Jesse in the stomach, who fell backwards. Jeff took the opportunity to get up and run. Jesse quickly chased after him, but once Jeff got to the restaurant entrance he realized he could no longer make him pay for what he did.

"You're going to regret this, Jeff. I warned you. You can say goodbye to your dignity"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here it is for today's chapter :)
I warn you...the next one will not be very easy to read.....

All Jeff wanted was to not to let anyone see that video, but now that his plan had failed, what would happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7.6K 52
VegasPete FF/AU Pete Pongsakorn Saengtham an Omega who decided to work at the age of 18 to support his two younger siblings and mother as his father...
6.8K 471 7
Kim is sweet and seductive, just as an omega should be, in front of everyone but hates this side of him. He's just a weapon to be used. In reality he...
106K 3.6K 29
Kim Dan is an omega with a problem: alpha pheromones make him ill, and he's not all that fond of alphas in general. After his unexpected heat cycle l...
6.4K 217 10
Alan is an alpha. he is kind and gentle man.everyone in garage call him uncle.but he fell in love with a cute omega.