𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ

642 32 0
By kaykay12002

Katherine was sitting on the floor in between Spencer and Emily. She had a paper in her hand looking at it and trying to memorize so she could have a higher chance at getting a role she wanted in the play.

"If you're trying out for The Bad Seed, you need to sign up here and wait by the auditorium door until your name is called. Thank you and good luck"

"Start with the line about the stolen medal," Spencer said with her hands against her face.

"Why isn't she wearing any shoes?"

"So she can look short enough to play an 8-year-old. What's my line?"

"I don't see anything about a medal," Emily said looking through the pages.

Spencer leans over to look at Katherine's paper of the play and places her chin on her shoulder. "Huh. That's what the 8-year-old killed her classmate for. The Penmanship Medal. That's why they call her the Bad Seed"

"Penmanship medal, really?"

Spencer looked over at Hanna with her chin still on Katherine's shoulder. "Didn't you read the whole play?" she asked and then moved her head to look at Aria.

"Don't look at me. Hanna and Katherine are the ones trying out. I'm just here to make them look taller"

Katherine shook her head a little with a smile. "I'm already tall hon, you just make me look taller than I am"

Aria playfully rolled her and leaned over and playfully slapped her on the head.

Katherine chuckled and looked back at the paper in her hands that had lines for the play.

"Why do I have to read the whole play? I don't wanna be the bad seed's mother. I wanna be the other mother, the one who's drunk all the time"

Katherine gave her a look and shook her head. "Trust me you wouldn't" she mumbled.

"No comment"

"Are you still ragging on me for bringing a flask to a dance? I don't need another parent, Spence. One's plenty"

"Just be lucky you get to have two parents in your life that's alive" Katherine mumbled once again.

Spencer looked at her and Katherine shook her head.

"Well, has the 'One' figured out that Caleb's in her basement?"

"No, but A has"

"Of course A knows A knows everything have you forgotten?" Katherine asked looking at her.

"What are you gonna do?" Emily asked.

"I'm gonna tell my mom before A gets to her. I'm just gonna ask her if Caleb can stay in the guest room"

"A probably already has"

Spencer took her head off of Katherine's shoulder and looked at her. "Okay, what has gotten into you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Katherine shook her head. "Nothing, just saying the truth, or am I not allowed to say the truth"

"I never said that you couldn't tell the truth I'm just asking why are you acting like this?"

"Well, it kinda seems like you are," Katherine said looking at her.

"But I wasn't trying to"

"Yeah, yeah. If you say so, anyway I'm gonna go walk to stretch my legs" Katherine said getting up and walking away.

Katherine was sitting down at a lunch table when Riley came up to her.

"So ready for the play?" Riley asked sitting down in front of her.

Katherine looked up from the play and nodded her head. "Yeah I'm ready, just hoping I will get the part I want"

Riley reached over and placed her hand on Katherine's arm. "You will get the part for sure. I know you will"

Katherine smiled and looked into her eyes. "Thank you, Ri"

Riley smiled and nodded. "You're welcome," she said and then looked around and saw Spencer looking over at them with a little jealousy on her face.

Riley smirked a little and looked back at Katherine and leaned over and pecked her lips.

Katherine looked at Riley in shock. "We What was that for?"

"For good luck," Riley said getting up from the seat and looked over at Spencer and gave her a fake smile, and walked away.

Katherine watched her walk away and then looked back to the play. "What the hell just happened," she said to herself.

Katherine was sitting in a chair with Evelyn beside her looking over the part she is playing in the play.

"So the play raises an interesting question. Are people born evil or do they learn it? I brought some additional material to give you guys some background on the period" Erza said getting up from the chair he was sitting in and going to get the materials he brought.

"What gives, Velma? Did you have a nasty dream last night about Shaggy?" Katherine could hear Mona ask Hanna since she was close to hear what they are saying.

Hanna scoffs a little. "I was in the shower with him"

"Oh, talk about a wet dream"

"No, it wasn't a dream. He took a shower at my place" Hanna told Mona.

"Did you lose your V card?"

"No, nothing happened"

"Hmm, bet you wish something did," Katherine said to herself.

"Hmm. Well, that was a waste of water. Are you into him or not?"

"Okay, you know, I'm just confused"

"Sure you are, you always seem to be confused" Katherine once again said to herself.

"Hmm. Decide soon. Bad boy only showers once a year"

Katherine rolled her eyes and shook her head a little.

"Do you need help?" Katherine heard Aria ask.

"Oh, no, I'm good, thanks. So I recommend that you read the novel. And to whet your appetites, I copied the first chap..." Ezra said and the papers slipped out of the folder he was holding.

Aria got up from her seat and bent down to help Erza pick up the papers.

"I-I got it. Thanks" Ezra told Aria.

Aria then stood up and picked up the schedules after Erza told her to.

"Oh, Aria, um, while you're up, could you do me a favor?"

"Uh, sure. What do you need, Mona?" Aria asked as she handed out the schedules.

"Could you but the vendi and grab me a powerBar and some mints?"

"I think I should just pass these out but everyone can hit the vendi when we go on break, okay?" Aria said and continued to hand the schedules out.

Mona then grabbed her phone out of her pocket and went on it and stood up from the couch and walked away.

"I think you'll see, even with the novel Rhoda is the typical 8-year-old. Only the janitor is... Yes?" Erzw said as Ian came into the room.

"Uh, I'm guessing this isn't the Varsity Booster Club. My bad. Sorry," Ian said looking around for a moment, and then walked out.

"Creep much" Katherine mumbled.

"Let's all take a look at the first scene with Rhoda and the janitor. If you'll turn to page 25"

"He is so creepy," Hanna said.

"Tell me about it," Katherine said not looking up from the play in her hands.

"And I can't believe you ever kissed him"

"We all wanted to kiss him," Spencer said.

"Never"

Katherine shook her head. "Definitely not me, have you forgotten I don't like boys, that I am a lesbian"

The four of them turned to look at her, in somewhat shocked since she never mentioned it to them.

Katherine felt their eyes on her. "What? I thought you guys knew since I never talked about boys or showed any interest in them"

"We just thought you didn't like to talk about them," Hanna said.

Katherine shook her head. "Nope"

"Well I guess just me and you can talk about girls then," Emily said.

"True"

"But anyway, at that frat party, when he was big man on campus? That one that Alison got us into?"

"Not me," Hanna said.

"Yes, you," Emily said looking at her.

-

Flashback

"You are so badass," Aria said looking at the fake ID Alison handed them.

"Did you make these?"

"Where'd you get this picture of me? I look like my mother"

"That is your mother" Alison whispered loud enough for them to hear.

They then showed the guy their ID and then walked in and looked around and saw people dancing and drinking and talking, probably all drunk already.

"So you guys can thank me later," Alison said and began to walk away.

"Wait! So, what do we... What do we do now?"

"Act your new age," Alisom told them.

"Oh, excuse me. Sorry," They heard Ian say.

"Hey, Spence, isn't that your sister's new boyfriend?" Aria asked.

"He's kind of cute. So is his friend"

"Easy. He's a little bit old for you" Emily said.

"Not tonight Em, we have new fake ages," Katherine told her.

"Yeah, I'm 26 tonight," Hanna said looking at her fake ID and holding it up.

"Put that away"

"Yeah, and take a math class. You're 21"

The six heard laughing and turned to look and saw Ian walking up to stairs with a girl.

"Looks like Mr. Melissa is giving Ms. Rum and Coke a special tour," Alison said.

"Maybe he's just taking her to the bathroom"

"Or finding an empty room so she can lie down"

Katherine shook her head. "I highly doubt that"

"Yeah, he's probably gonna lie on top of her"

The five looked over at her.

"What? Look, I don't know about you vestal virgins but I'm here to make some memories. Let's divide and conquer and mert back here at midnight"

-

Present time

"You should've said something to your sister that night" Emily said.

"Like what? 'I crashed your boyfriend's frat party?' I would've been so dead"

"What if she was there and she already knew" Katherine said.

Spencer looked over at her and shook her head. "There would no way she would there because I don't think Ian would take a girl somewhere if Melissa was at the party"

Katherine shrugs. "I mean you never know Spencer"

"But like your sister isn't now?"

"Yeah, knocked up with his bad seed" Hanna said.

"Hanna, why do you think that the janitor in the play is the only one who knows the little girl's not a liar?"

Hanna goes to look for the answer in the play.

"Um, that's because the janitor is childlike himself" Spencer answered for Hanna since she knew Hanna didn't know the answer.

Hanna looked at Erza and nodded her head.

"It's like when we were reading Shakespeare and Erza talked about the fools and how they can get away with saying... things that other people can't" Aria said.

"Let's just focus on this play... okay?"

Katherine took a glance at Spencer and they met each others gaze, before they both slowly looked back to the play.

Katherine was at her locker when Caleb came up to her.

"I can't get into Jenna's phone and I heard you are really great at it and I was wondering if you want to get a crack at it"

Katherine looked at him and then looked around. "Walk with me" she told him and walked to a more quiet spot with no ears lurking around. "And how do you know I'm great at it?"

"I'm hacker too so I just know"

"Fair. But what do you mean you can't crack it?"

Caleb grabbed it out of his bag and held it out to her. "It's not a normal phone like we have"

Katherine took and looked at it. "I'll try but you owe me you know that"

Caleb nods. "Yeah, yeah. Just give it to Spencer once you crack it"

Katherine nods. "Will do"

Edited: no

{1946}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 11.9K 39
"You don't know me..." Diana's life is far from ordinary life. She gets bullied at school, and abused at home. Everyone thinks she's a freak. But, wi...
329K 10.1K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...