ravenanat arc

By Edaj1908

jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

17

503 10 6
By Edaj1908

On the rainy night the team of jean was on their room they are talking on their own
And in the room wherrme ruby anf the rest are watching a horror movie ruby is looking out side while raining.
Ruby remember what jaune tell.

Flashback.

Ruby- it's raining jaune and it was dark outside.

Jaune- can't rain all the time crater face.

Flashback ends

Ruby- jaune..

Yang- are you alright rubes??

Ruby- yeah..i just remember jaune..

Yang- i know rubes...

Weiss- seriously guys?? You still can't move on from arc.

Yang- a guy like him is not easy to forget 

Weiss- seriously?? That trash is dead and he will not going back!! Move on!!

Blake( mind)- i eanna kill this brat!!

Yang- he is dead yes..but his memory will remain with us...unlike you we are not cold hearted person..who is being rude on everyone around here!

Weiss- how dare you!!

Yang- i see. You still haven't change huh..no wonder no one likes to work with you...

Weiss- for your information i have been working with team sssn!!!

Yang- yeah because your playboy boyfriend was there i wonder if he will discover your attitude..and i am shock you and sun get along...knowing sun is also a monkey faunus...

Weiss- shut up!! Neptune is nit a playboy!!!

Before weiss could retort they heard a loud thunder..yang knew that ruby is afraid of thunder so she look at her. She was relieve that she is fine..

Yang- stay from me weuss before i will gonna do that i might gonna regret later..

Weiss- ohhh i am afraid!! What are you gonna do..

Yang- you know you are defenceless ypu stuck up donkey.. you can't fight in hand to hand..

Ruby- enough yang..come on lets spend our night to jean..

Weiss- lets go!!

Ruby- you are not even invited weiss..so stay here you can have this room for all i care..

Weiss- but were a team..

Ruby- who said we're a team?? You are a solo huntress..

Blake- lets go..

Ruby and her team went on team jnpr's room leaving a furius weiss..

On the grave a crow return to jaune's grave and the crow is caw-ing the rain gets heavier and the thunder is becomes a lightning then suddenly jaunes grave start to mive until a hand was seen...

In ozpin's office ozpin and glynda is watching the rain and lightning.

Ozpin- glynda do you feel any suspicious on this rain??

Glynda- yes headmaster..vale disn't have a rain this heavy...why..

Ozpin- it seems the legend will be reborn once again..

Glynda- huh??

Ozpin- there is a saying that.

. “People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.” 

G

lynda-are you emplying that this crow had a power that can bring a person back to life?? Just for the sake of vengeance??

Ozpin- yes..every millenia a crow will appear and bring the soul of a person who died in a brutal way. This dead people called ravenants..they were seeking justice and avenge their death..this people posses power that bon of us knew..we don't know their weakness..they don't feel fear. They don't fear death. They don't feel remorse..

Glynda- those people are so cruel!!

Ozpin- yes..but i am not accurate on that theory...and i don't know if who is this ravenant..and i hope that man is not our enemy...

Glynda- i pray to oum that person is not our enemy oz.

Ozpin- any news about the team that willong to work with miss schnee??

Glynda- no headmaster...non of our student would like to work with miss schnee..all nost of the team that she work with are put a negative remark towards her attitude. but she is cooperating with team sssn of mistral...

Ozpin- we should put her on solo huntress...if team sssn would like to our help we will let weiss join them 

Glynda nodded

On the grave

The crow is caw-ing continuesly until a body of the boy comes out on the grave.. instead the boy has a short blond hair. He has a shoulder length Black hair.. his skin is very pale and he is sloely climbing on the ground while shouting. Until his whole body is out on the grave.

Jaune is weak and he start to remember what happen..while he is lying on his grave.

After several minutes a streak of black markings appear on his face and he start to stand up and walk away from the grave and the crow follows him and land on his shoulder

Time skip

Morning has arrive pyrrha visit jaune's grave she was shock to see that his grave was dug up. So she call jean and the rest of the team..

After a minute ruby along with the rest of the team arrive cluding weiss.

Ruby- what happen py- who dug up jaune's grave!!!

Pyrrha- i don't know ruby i just arrive here 5 minutes ago when i saw that his grave was dug up!

Weiss- why does those grave diggers want from that trash's body???

Nora- probably those thieves want to kiss his body!! You idiot!!!

Yang- probably they want a ransom in exchange for his corpse. Many people knew that jaune is from a royal family....

Before weiss could blabber jean beat her ahead.

Jean- not even a word weiss...because yang is possible right..there are plenty of people wants the corpse of a royal people in exchange of money. And now those people took my brother's body!!!

Ren- we should tell this to the headmaster..

Yang- let's go..

Unknown to them jaune is there watching from a far..and he knew that it was not time for him to reunite with him...

The team arrive at ozpin's office

Ozpin- good morning girls and mr ren. What seem's to be a problem??

Ren- head master there is an emergency regarding of jaune's grave..

Ozpin- what happen??

Pyrrha- when i visit to jaune his tomb was empty.

Ozpin and glynda's eye went wide.

Ozpin- so it has began...

Jean- what dk you mean headmaster..

Ozpin- miss schnee you may go out..this is a job for a riyal bloodline and it's subordinates.

Weiss- sir i am a royal-

Ozpin- miss schnee you uave an important mission with team sssn you will go in haven academy in an hour so prepare..you are dismissed..

Weiss was blushing madly and she obey ozpin's command..

Once weiss is out the group face palming and shook their head...

Ozpin- any way...regarding on his body jaune's corpse didn't steal or whatever..jaune is literally rise from the dead..

Jean- i don't get it head master??

Ozpin- you see children there is an ancient being that appear every decade or millenia..and this being is never to be messed around and it's called ravenant or the crow.

Yang- the crow??.

Ozpin- why every ravenant is called the crow. It's simple..when a people die a crow carries a soul to the land of the dead but sometimes. Something so bad happen  that a terrible sadness. And sometimes the crow will bring that soul from the land of the living..

Yang- you mean to say that crow can bring a soul back from the land of the living...

Ozpon nodded..

Ozpin- but the soul will not gonna be permanent here. Because after he is done on his mission he will return to the after life permanently...

Blake- so this ravenant is jaune??

Ozpin nodded..

Pyrrha- what should we do now??

Ozpin- there is nothing you could do  children..but we will find a way to bring jaune here and help us who killed him...glynda i want you and the rest of the professors to find jaune..

Glynda- i will do it right away sir..but the thing is where can i find him??

Ozpin- you will not find him..he will come with you..if you spotted a crow at night it means jaune is here...

Glynda nodded..

Pyrrha- what power that jaune posses??

Ozpin- if my theory is accurate. He has an inhuman strength and he can regenerate him self faster than any of us..jaine doesn't need an aura to heal him self because he can heal ho. Self and we don't know about his weakness.. for now just wait until we can able to bring jaune and reunite with him..

The group nodded.

Yang- sir i think i remember something..

Ozpin- what do you mean??

Yang- before jaune died...i spotted a crow amd i thought that crow is my uncle..it seems blake was also right. Because she had a bad feeling about that crow..

Blake- yes headmaster i feel a bad omen about that bird...i don't know about the others..but i certainly had a bad  feeling about that crow..

Ozpin- i see..and children what we talk about this should not be talk outside on this room do you understand?

The team understand..

Ozpin- and do not tell this to miss schnee..

Yang- why sir??

Ozpin- if you ask me miss xiao long. Miss schnee is on my watchlist we know that she hates mr arc's being and i notice her attitude towards him and miss rose..there is a possibility that she is orchistrated the assassination of mr arc. But we need a very solid proof..

Yang- i see..

Jean- in that case we need to play along and we must be very careful around her.. wr need to act like normal to avoid her suspicion i can sense that she is lying. I know she is masking her self to cover her lies so we need to play her game..

The group nodded..

Ozpin- thank you for informing me children..now you are all dissmissed..

The group nodded and exit ozpin's office

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
87.1K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
99.4K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
70K 685 45
Cardin just exposed that Jaune doesn't want to be happened after saving him. Everyone knew everything his teammates, friends, and students went again...