Be Mine, My Rival || Myoui Mi...

By minmin_pengmi

What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. More

Be Mine, My Rival
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 40

616 28 2
By minmin_pengmi

Y/N'S POV

ROOFTOP. Since this one is insistent, there's no choice but to bring her here. But before anything else, we informed the others that we're going 'somewhere'.

I noticed that they were curious, but since what we're going to discuss is somewhat private, it's better for them not to know. Fortunately, Dubu was able to convince them; otherwise, it would have been a constant teasing session for sure.

DAHYUN'S POV

CURIOSITY, that's the first thing that came to my mind when Y/n entered the classroom.

Everyone knows she acts that way, but if you really know her and are very close to her, you can read and understand the meaning behind her actions.

So here I am, finding the right time, and she brought me here to the rooftop for a private conversation.

We're sitting on a bench, feeling the breeze.

"So..." I started and looked at her.

She's staring out of nowhere while crossing her arms, including her legs.

Deep thoughts, I guess?

"What happened last night?" I continue as she slowly turns around and looks at me with her emotionless expression.

I heard her heaved sigh before explaining what happened last night.

While explaining, all I did was nod and listen to what she was saying.

I didn't expect that a beautiful being like Irene-ssi would be broken-hearted.

Take note: A lovely soul with a kind heart, yet wounded.

But the worst part is, I never expected that Irene-ssi would force Y/n to drink.

Maybe she had no choice but to support her sister since their family dinner didn't go well either.

I just remembered it now; she went out because something unpleasant happened again.

In the end, Y/n ended up drinking unexpectedly, and it happened that one of them got broken.

"Well, do you have any more questions?" she asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at her as I rested my chin on my palm.

Thinking, of course.

I clicked my tongue as a question popped up in my mind.

"How about during the celebration? Why didn't you go?" I asked.

"I told you, I didn't know anything, why do you keep repeating?" she asked me irritably.

I chuckled a bit, making her brows furrow even more.

"Your answer isn't valid, that's why I asked you again..." I said as she avoided my gaze and sighed.

I found it weird, actually.

"What answer do you want me to say?" she asked coldly without looking at me.

"Honest answer..." I said with seriousness.

Upon arriving at the school campus after the quiz bee, something strange suddenly bothered her, and that's what I want to find out now.

"I was in a daze, okay? I don't even remember you telling me anything then..." She said with her deep voice.

She seems serious.

"Why were you in a daze? Did something bad happen while you were at Konkuk University with Mina? Tell me what happened there because you're acting suspicious..." I bombarded her with my full concern.

I heard her heaved sigh while playing with her fingers, then she suddenly stopped and looked at me with a smile.

What's with the natural smile? It's weird.

"If it's obvious, why are you still asking?" She asked me back.

I've mentally facepalmed right now.

Is she serious about that?

"That's the thing, it seems like there's something, that's why I'm asking you..." I explained, making her sigh again.

What's with her sighing? It's getting deeper, to be honest.

"If you're worried, I want to say sorry about that. Honestly, I really don't know what's happening to me these past few days..." she started.

Oh no, is she serious? Why is she apologizing?

"Actually, when I said I would catch up, I really wanted to catch up, but I felt something strange when you mentioned going to Myoui's house."

Strange?

"I can't explain it..."

She looked down and then back up, resting both palms on the bench.

"It's just weird..."

Weird? How weird?

"Then I felt a sense of shame, as if I couldn't face her anymore."

Ha?

Hotdog Dahyun hotdog.

"Maybe it's because of my sudden softness towards her, and I even protected her from Jimin the jerk without hesitation."

Oh yeah, Mina told me about that.

"Weird, right? After being cold to her, I suddenly acted sweet to her..."

"S-sweet?" I suddenly asked, mentally facepalming.

I shouldn't have asked, now she'll continue with her explanation.

She nodded and looked down.

"I pretended to be her girlfriend to make that obsessed guy stop, which I'm really embarrassed about..." She whined and pouted like a baby.

She's embarrassed about that? That's cute.

"And I know you won't be surprised about that because for sure, the penguin has already told you about it..."

"P-penguin? Who's the penguin?" I asked her, confused.

"Huh, you don't know?" She asked me in disbelief.

I slowly shook my head innocently, as no, I have no idea who she's talking about.

"That's Mina-"

"EH?" I almost shrieked with my sudden reaction.

"Is that serious? Why didn't I know you have a call sign?" I asked, making her chuckle.

"Call sign? Seriously, don't be annoying. No one knows about that except you, so keep it hush-hush, okay?" She asked me, and I nodded in response.

I was about to tease her, but she's in a moody mood, so I decided to hold off—maybe next time.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked, making her look at me, confused.

"Hmm... nothing, same as usual." she answered, making my jaw drop.

"Seriously?"

She nodded poutily.

"Why are you asking that? Perhaps you're forgetting that she's my rival." she said as her hair flew in the breeze that we were feeling right now.

"A-aren't you confused about that unexplainable feeling towards her?"

"I am confused, but I don't think now is the right time. Maybe sooner or later, I'll find out what's really inside..." she answered without looking at me.

She's right, but I want to know what it is. Could she be affected? Should I ask her?

Dubu, this is your chance! It's a rare opportunity, so take advantage of it quickly.

"One more question..." I blurt out, making her pause and turn around to face me.

"What is it?" she responded.

"Do you... like her, perhaps?" I continued, noticing that she froze for a while and suddenly blushed?

Hmm...

Her "sooner or later" about her confused feelings suddenly became "now"...

So, confirmed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 34
the new teacher just joined in and at first glance you became heavily attracted to her, But after knowing the dark secret about your favourite teache...
126K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
198K 5.1K 26
[COMPLETED] You are new member of twice...what happend if one of the member fall in love with you....
40.8K 1.1K 17
what if your worst enemy become your lover? what will you do and why?