ravenanat arc

Edaj1908 tarafından

jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

10

619 15 2
Edaj1908 tarafından

The next day pyrrha wake up and she is emotionless like nora even ruby ren yang and blake were c9mforted the two ladies. With the help of the professors.

Weiss arrive after an hour of the sudden death of jaune arc.

Flashback:

Weiss arrive at beacon when she saw many of the police force  when ozpin saw her.

Ozpin- miss schnee it seems you were arrive from home.

Weiss- yes headmaster the reason i went home it's because i have to check the condition of my rappier and to get some dust rounds for me and my team for the mission tomorrow.

Ozpin- i'm afraid your mission will be cancelled miss schnee.

Weiss- why sir? What happen??

Ozpin- i'm sorry to say this but your friend jaune arc passed away earlier this night..

Weiss( faking )- oh my oum!! What happen headmaster?? Where is he??

Ozpin- his body has been delivered to the morgue before you arrive..niw what remains here is the police for further investigation...

Weiss- how about his team and my team??

Ozpin- they are not in a good condition..in my conclusion miss pyrrha will have a mental break down alon with miss rose and nora..they can't be deploy for mission because of what happen..

Weiss- i see..what happen now to both of my and hus team..

Ozpin- for jaune's team it's clearly that they will be stop goong to school for now..as for your team i still have to find a way yang and blake can hold them selves except for miss rose.

Weiss- so you can't find a replacement for jaune??

Ozpin- it's impossible to find him a replacement even if i recruit another arc..

Weiss- another arc sir??

Ozpin- did mr jaune didn't tell you that he has another sister??

Weiss- he never mention to us sir??

Ozpin- jaune arc is not the youngest among the arcs. He has a twin sister which is younger than him by a minute.among the arcs. Jaune is the only male among his family.

Weiss- i see..

Ozpin- miss schnee may i ask do you have a grudge to the young arc??

Weiss- i don't have a grudge towards him. Why??

Ozpin- be very careful of your actions if we encounter an arc clan miss schnee..

Ozpin leave weiss alone and weiss is being suspicious..

Flashback ends

At team rwby room weiss is changing her clothes when yang and blake arrive.

Yang- hey weiss.

Blake- sup..

Weiss- i heard the news that jaune passed away.

Yang- yeah..i miss him now..it's a shame that he died..and no one knows who killed him.

Blake- yeah i miss him too yang.

Weiss- what happen yang??

Yang- i really don't know weiss team cfvy saw that jaune fall from the roof...

Weiss- did he commit suicide??

Yang- no it's impossible there is no reason for him to commit suicide..

Blake- i am very worried about pyrrha's condition yang..

Yang- who doesn't blake. I too worried for her...it's been 2 days when she and jaune are dating but now she is like a robot...if i find who is responsible for this situation he or she will gonna pay..it's gonna be an eye for an eye...

Blake- you are not alone yang..i lost a great friend yang i guess i have to stain my hand with blood one last time...

Weiss- hold on..if jaune didn't commit suicide then someone who murdered him??

Yang-it's possible but who knows...

Weiss- so what will you do now??

Yang- dropping out from school..

Weiss- what!!!

Yang- what else can i do huh!! Staying here on the academy while ruby is suffering from mental break down!!

Weiss- but headmaster could find a replacement!!

Yang- damn it weiss!! Can't you just read the mood!! Team jnpr suffers from mental break down!! Because of jaune's untimely passing!! Ruby is also affected of his passing!!

Weiss- bu-

Blake- will you just shut!! The fuck up!!! Did you forget that yang is the elder sister of ruby!!! Yang has an obligation to take care of his sister!!

Yang- that's enough blake..i like to punch the ice queen here but it was not worth it she can't understand my feeling and my situation..i had a lot on my plate i have no strength to argue with weiss if all people...what about you blake??

Blake- i think you need a helping hand on your situation yang..so i will come with you..

Weiss- what?? So our team will be disband??

Yang- it's temporary weiss..if ruby will be heal we will return here to continue. I guess you can continue to study and work for a random huntsman weiss.

Weiss- vut yang i think you need my help?

Yang- nah!! Weiss continue to study here who knows you can learn how to lead a group..

Weiss- hey i can be a leader.

Yang- nope..you are not a leader type...even if you are our currsnt leader. We can't follow you because of your attitude...so stay here and fix that attitude of yours..once you fix that high horse and being a stuck up princess there is a chance that we will gonna obey your orders..

Blake nodded while weiss is angry towards yang.

Yang is looking at the window and saw a crow and she shouts

Yang- uncle qrow get your damn ass in here and help me out to take care of ruby!!!

The crow fly away and blake talk to yang.

Blake- i had a very bad feeling about thay crow yang..

Yang- heh! It's just uncle qrow probably..

Blake- are you sure??

Yang- yeah...that suspicion of yours is just in your head uncle qrows semblance is bad luck may be you were affected of his semblance because of your 6th sense.

Blake nodded.

Before weiss can talk raven and tai appear on their dorm.

Raven- sweety!! What happen?? Ozpin call use there is an emergency happen here last night!!

Tai- and where is your sister??

Yang- she is in the hospital right now..by the way where is aunt summer??

Raven- she is in ozpin's office sweetie..what happen??

Yang- last night while we are hanging out with our sister team one of my friend passed away last night..

Raven- how horrible it is??

Yang- very horrible mommy...he is our beat friend and ruby's very own first friend..

Tai- whose friend is this???

Yang- his name is jaune arc dad..

Tai- an arc?? Shit...

Raven- and where is that drunk uncle of yours???

Yang- i think he was here earlier??

Tai- that is odd??

Yang- why dad??

Tai- he told me he is on a mission?? He will be arrive tomorrow??

Yang- huh?? I saw a crow earlier??

Raven- sweetie that crow is bad news..so be very careful okay...

Yang- why mom??

Raven- it's vetter you will not gonna know for your safety sweetie...and it seems you have a faubus friend here..

Yang- ahh yes..mom meet blake belladona and weiss schnee they are my team mates..

Blake- hello

Weiss- hi..

Raven- i am raven branwem first wife of tai xiao long over there.

Tai- sup!!

Blake- so you have two wives??

Tai -yep!! Raven is my first wife..anf summer rose is my second wife.

Weiss- rose??

Raven- ohh summer rose is the mother of ruby..and she is the leader of team STRQ.

Blake- team strq?? The strongest team from this academy!!

Tai- yep!! That's us!! Now then yang what will you gonna do??

Yang- i have to drop out for a while to watch over ruby...if she recover we will return on this academy...

Raven- are you sure???

Yang- yes i am sure..

Tai- if that is what you want we can't do anything yang..

Raven- we will gonna send ruby to the specialist when we come back here..aside from visiting you..ozpin called us to do the mission. Summer is on the briefing room right now. So you and blake will come with us you will two will stand as a witness.

Yang- alright..weiss since you are nit here when jaune died you will stay here...come on blake  let's go..

The group went to ozpin leaving weiss alone

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

70K 685 45
Cardin just exposed that Jaune doesn't want to be happened after saving him. Everyone knew everything his teammates, friends, and students went again...
142K 2.3K 158
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
99.3K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
53.6K 706 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...