Owning Her| NEW

Galing kay Shawty_melodies

This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this me... Higit pa

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaoter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Epilogue
Grayson's B-Day pt.1
Grayson's B-Day pt.2
Grayson's B-Day pt.3
Grayson's B-Day pt.4

Chapter Fifty

1.3K 41 2
Galing kay Shawty_melodies

I sighed in relaxation as my muscles felt fully massaged. If I had any soreness in my body then it was gone. That's how good the massage was. The woman did a full body massage and there wasn't a spot that she didn't miss on me. I was excited for tonight as well, so that meant my body would be fully usable to their advantage.

I had just gotten out of the shower just to get off the day even though I didn't need to. Gray also made me do some douching thing, but it was a bit uncomfortable for me to do. I was so embarrassed about the fact I was struggling. They were super patient and understanding with me.

I held my tongue around me and I went to the sink, I got my toothbrush and I sang to Doja in the process while I brushed my teeth. The bathroom was nice and steamy, the warmth easing into my skin further relaxing my body. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw them both sitting on the bed, both of their shirts off.

They looked up at me with a lust in their eyes. I glanced between them, while my eyes lowered at went over their muscular body and pants. Now I wanna suck them both off.

Grayson always had me chocking and gaging when I sucked his cock. I loved it, because he was so rough and he would use my mouth like that's all I was good for, since I curse so much.

"Come here, princess," Elijah ordered.

I walked over to them and I kept eye contact with them. An intense hot feeling went through my body, because their gaze told me I was really in for it tonight. I went in front of Elijah's legs and he pulled the towel away and it just around my feet.

"I haven't even got to put on the lingerie I wanted to wear," I say, softly.

He leaned forward and my skin was still slightly wet from just coming out of the shower. He pressed his head against my body and his lips grazed my skin just above my belly button and he kissed my stomach. I ran my hands through his hair.

"We don't care about any of that," he murmured.

I gazed over at Gray as he stared up at me, his eyes on my breast. I reached my arm over to him, but even though Elijah wasn't even looking he grabbed my forearm gently pulling it to him. He lifted his head up and I saw that Elijah was being more possessive on me and now wanting to share. His eyes were soft, caring and the undeniable need in his eyes were evident.

"No princess, you're here to serve me not him," he says, quietly.

"Yes, daddy," I responded, mumbling.

He stood up from the bed and I had to step back as his large frame towered over me and he was looking down at me. Elijah gave me a different vibe right now, he was calm and collected, but I could see the lust and sexual need in his eyes. He placed his big hands on my waist and he eased me back.

"Don't do anything unless told to."

"Yes, daddy."

I looked over at Gray and his eyes went between us. His hands rested between his legs, he was quiet as well. He wasn't mad or being grumpy. A neutral expression remained on his face, but in those green eyes of his it was they were lighting up with excitement.

I pulled my attention away from Gray and back to Elijah. He went to the dresser and he picked up the baby oil off the dresser. He came back over to me and he began pouring it over my chest. I was lowkey happy that he did that, because I don't think I would have been able to manage with dry skin.

He got behind me and I heard the soft thud of him putting down the oil. His body pressed against my back and his hands went in front of my body. He rubbed the oil in my body and I leaned against him, the hardness of his chest being my hold. His hands cupped my breast as he slowly kneaded them in his hands.

He lowered down to my neck and his lips brushed my neck. I rolled my head to the side and gave him better access. I gazed at Gray through hooded eyes as Elijah takes my nipples betweens his finger and rubs them with his fingers. The soft feeling sent tiny tingles through my body and I wanted more of that sensation. His lips brushed my ears.

"He's not allowed to touch you, only watch," He whispered.

His hands moved down my body and over my stomach and down to my pussy. His hands move against my thigh, but he never touches my pussy.

"Whyyy," I whine.

"It's my birthday, which makes you my fuck toy."

That made me gasp a little and make my eyes flutter as his hand went between my legs and cupped my pussy. I was his fuck toy, hearing that just made my pussy get wet. It clenched around nothing and oiled nipples were perked up wanting to be touched more.

"You like that idea don't you princess?" he taunts.

"Yes," I nodded.

His voice was low and husky, his words were degrading. I could feel myself wanting, no, needing to submit to him. I shifted against his body and he kissed my cheek, then pulled my face to his. He brushed our lips against each other.

Our lips were so close and I tried to kiss him, but he pulled away from me. He smiled when he saw how I was trying to kiss him. He pulled my nipples again, I whimpered biting on my lips.

"So needy," he teased.

I glanced back at Grayson who was kneading his pants and I felt bad he had to watch Elijah play with me and he got nothing. At the same time it was enjoyable having him watch me.

"I'm going to fuck your ass princess, maybe I will even let Gray join in and fuck your pussy at the same time," he says.

I gasped lightly and I turned my body around, my back facing Grayson. I looked up at Elijah and my mouth was slightly agape. I wasn't expecting him to tell me that bit, I never even thought it would happen.

"Really?"

"You like that idea don't you?" He chuckled.

"N-no, no I- I-."

He grabbed me by the neck and I knew he knew I was bullshitting. He pulled me close to him and he asked me the question again, this time I nodded my head.

I put my arms around his neck, then leaned up and kissed him. His hands went to my ass and he slapped my ass cheek. The sting spread and I liked the sensation. My pussy was beyond wet and excitied. I would be getting fucked in the ass and Gray might join in as well.

"I'm going to use you first, understand?"

"I'm your fuck toy daddy, go ahead."

"I can't make any promises, I will be gently, but I will try."

"It's okay daddy."

I move away from him and I glance at Sir. I went to him, but daddy grabbed me by my ahir

His hand went between my legs and his fingers touched my pussy. I let out a breath moan and he slowly rubbed my clit with his fingers. He slides his fingers back to my ass hole and I squeezed my ass not sure how to feel. He was going to fuck me in the ass. This would be my first time having Anal.

"Get on the bed, lay on your back."

I nodded my head and I eased on to the bed. I spread my legs open, ready for him to just do it. I glanced over at Gray. He stared intensely at me and I drifted my gaze back to Elijah.

He came in between my legs and he slid his thumb across my pussy and down to my ass. I squeezed when I felt his thumb press against my ass. Even though I was nervous, I was excited as well.

He made Gray had him the lube as he began smothering both of us in it. Elijah was thick guy, he most definitely stretch my ass, but I think I would be fine.

I slowly feel the nerves leave my body. I wanted him to take my ass. I watched as he fisted his cock and rubbed it against my pussy. I tightened from the feeling of him being so close and his pre-cum leaked out sliding down onto my pussy.

He slapped my pussy which made me whimper. It didn't hurt when did that, it felt good for some odd reason. I felt the warm smoothness of his cock against my tight hole.

"If it's too much tell me."

"Mhm hm."

He taps his cock against the entrance of my hole and my muscles tensed for a second. He tells me to relax or it will hurt more. I told him not stretch me out, so I could feel everything and to also give him the satisfaction of watching me tear up. He rarely gets to see me cry, which I know is something he enjoys.

Why the fuck did I say that earlier? Although I wanted to feel the raw intensity of this moment. I'm sure it won't hurt that bad... right?

I waited as I watched him push into my ass. It was an uncomfortable discomfort. Something I wasn't used to, like it wasn't supposed to be there. I squeezed my eyes shut as I bared my teeth adjusting to this change.

"You're so fucking tight."

"D-daddy," I whimpered.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he ordered.

I opened my eyes and I tried to ignore the discomfort. Maybe I should have let him stretch me out. He soothed me and pushed his cock further into my ass and I took some breaths. Eventually he fitted inside of me and I could relax for a bit.

He put more lube and he slowly pulled out of me and pushed his cock back in. At first a strange feeling went through me. It wasn't painful, but it was still bareable. He went slow taking his time with me.

He gradually increased his speed and it felt nice. I was still adjusting, but it felt good. I moaned softly and it wasn't all that bad as I thought it would be. I was moaning as I enjoyed the feeling.

My eyes drifted over to Grayson's. He stroked his cock and I wanted him over here. I held onto Elijah's arms as he pumped his cock in and out of me. I whimpered as I further adjusted to the sensation and my breathing wavered. He whispered soft reassuring words to me that had me forgetting all the discomfort.

"That's it, princess, just like that," he praised.

I closed my eyes as my pussy throbbed from having my ass stretched and filled. My moans becoming more desperate and needy. His stroke became faster, yet it wasn't rough. It increased my sensitivity and gave me the perfect edge that I needed.

"D-daddy, oh.."

I wrapped my arms around his neck holding onto him as my pussy just ached and I felt arousal building inside of me. My stomach had butterflies filled in them. I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry, I panted heavily against him. My mouth was slightly open as I was becoming loss for words.

The feeling that was growing inside of me was one that I have never felt before. My whole body felt that it was on fire and my body locked in place. My eyes fluttered and my pussy and ass was squeezing down on him. At the last second he pulled out of me and I let out a deep breathe, then I whined in annoyance.

I think I was just about to orgasm from anal and he decided to pull out. I looked down at his cock as rubbed it against my asshole again. My pussy was drenched and seeping with my arousal. I could see the fact daddy's torso was glistening, not with sweat, but from me.

"I was close," I complain.

"Mhm, were you?" He taunted.

I nodded my head as I rested on my elbows and I pushed my lips out, slightly pouting. I gazed at him with lustful eyes, my need for him to keep going overpowering all my other senses. I wanted to know what it felt like to orgasm from anal now. I was just so close and I knew it would feel good.

"Gray looks a bit lonely over there, he should get to know what it feels like when you cum."

My eyes widen when I look over in sir's direction. I almost forgot about him. His cock was glistening with cum and he was breathing heavy. He slowly stroked his cock in his hands and the flickering look in his eyes didn't miss me. I looked back to daddy and back to sir. Oh.

Sir rose from the chair and my heart began racing in my chest. It was actually happen, they were gonna do it. I have been asking for so long and now it was happening. My body shook slightly and I let out a breathe of nerves. They were both gonna take me at the same time.

"This is what you have been wanting isn't?"

I nodded my head, not being able to keep my eyes of sir as he got onto the bed. Elijah grabbed my face making me look at him.

"Words."

"Yes," I answer, breathlessly.

They both guided me on how it would work, but I knew how it would work. I straddled sir's legs and I gazed down at him as his eyes were full of curiosity and desire. I touched the base of his dick with my hand and I couldn't help, but brush my pussy against his cock. He gritted his teeth and I smiled as I began playing with him.

I placed the tip of his cock at my entrance and I sink down onto his cock. One think about Sir is that he has inches to him. He has lengthy, so I could feel him deep in me. Daddy pushed me down and I arched my back as he spread my ass cheeks apart. I looked at sir and he pulled me in for a kiss, our tongues clashing with each other and kissing with urgency.

I felt Daddy's cock at my ass and my words got muffled into my kiss with sir. Daddy had thickness and length to him. My ass was being stretched and filled as he pushed his cock into me. I felt fucking stuffed just from having Daddy ease into me by the slightest.

"Oh-Oh my.. fuckk," I pant.

"Is it too much?" Sir asked.

I shake my head as neither of them moved, they just stayed still. Allowing me to adjust to this level. Daddy kissed the back of my neck and I turned my head slightly towards him.

"How does it feel?" He murmured.

I leaned my head back onto him as I felt both their cocks move slightly in me. I could only come up with one response.

"Full," I laugh, lightly.

Sir grabbed my breast in his hands and he massaged them in his hands. Daddy pulled his cock out and pushed it back into me, I bit my lip a bit as sir moved his hands down my body.

"You like having two cocks inside of you Angel?"

"Yes, yes," I pant.

Sir moved his cock slightly and I felt them both in that very moment. It was really strange feeling double , but the act of doing felt so dirty and slutty that it made me turned on.

I let out a small laugh as Sir grabbed me by the throat and pulled me into a kiss. I closed my eyes as they both gently took turns fucking me. It couldn't stop squeezing down on them, which made them both increase their pace to a level.

"Yes I'm such a slut."

I panted heavily against the both of them as daddy pulled back my hair and he thrusted his hips into me. I let out a gasps moan as I could feel myself moving against sirs cock.

"You like that you little slut don't you?"

"Yes."

They both rocked and fucked me with their cocks at different moments. Both of them stimulating my ass and pussy. The feeling like a teasing motion, but being stretched completely. Sir thrusted his hips into me deep and fast which made my pussy respond in a happy way.

I squeezed his cock as I felt him owning my body with every stroke. He grabbed my breast as he took one of my nipples in my mouth as daddy took his turn pounding into my ass. I moaned both of their names with such needy pleasure.

"I'm a such slut daddy, I love having two cocks in me."

"Look at you so fucking eager, Angel," Sir taunted.

"Mhm, but princess we are going to go a bit faster okay."

"Go ahead, I'm yours, you do whatever you want with me."

I leaned forward more into sir as his mouth latched around a nipple and daddy spread my cheeks wide. He began relentlessly pounding into my ass which felt so fucking goood that I was twitching and pulsating from his cock and sir felt it the whole time.

"You're taking our cocks so good Angel."

"Mhm yes, oh-."

I whimper as they both hit a perfect spot inside of my body. I held onto sir as daddy was staring a bonfire inside of my ass, but it was one that I never felt before. My pussy shuddered as sir thrusted his hips up in me as well.

"That's it princess, take it like a good girl."

"F-fuck, oh fuck, ooh fu-."

I gasped for words as the only thing going through my brain was fuck. I gazed down at sir through heavy lusted eyes and I could feel that tension in my stomach coming for a different place. I bit my lip as sir slapped my ass as daddy completely pounded my ass.

"Are you gonna cum princess?" He grunts.

"Yes, yes fuck uuh-es," I ramble.

They both moved inside of me with a feverish need that, I couldn't handle. My body felt weak with pleasure and my body was giving in. I held onto them as a messy blurr filled my head and they both never stopped as they pushed me over the edge.

My pussy and ass tightened around both of their dicks as my brain became bliss and dots appeared across my vision. I moaned so fucking loud as I orgasmed any my body feeling numb as limp as I felt them still moving in out of me.

"Just like that, Angel."

My eyes fluttered as daddy grunted as his strokes became ragged hot filling stream cum fill my ass and I mumble incoherently as that didn't stop either of them. Sir was groaning as he didn't stop which had me squirming against the both as them as he cummed inside of me as well.

"We're going to fill your tight holes up with cum tonight."

"Oh fuck yes, do it please do," I panted.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.4K 687 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...
603K 7.5K 11
His Princess Series Book 1 Professor and His Princess Book 2 Master And His Princess Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. S...
15.1K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...
2.6K 90 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...