ravenanat arc

By Edaj1908

jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

4

756 15 4
By Edaj1908

Jaune returns  to his dorm and he is ready to tell about his secret to his friends and his team. When he enters to his dorm the team rwby amd his team is still there.

Jaune- hello guys..

Ruby- hey jaune!

Yang- hey vomit boy!!

Blake- hello..

Weiss-hmmp!!

Jaune- hey guys uhh why does pyrrha is extremely red??

Nora- fearless leader because she saw your picture when you were a baby!!!

Jaune went pale about nora's words.

Jaune- whaaat!!!

Ren- your sister called earlier and pyrrha answer it.. and i believe her name is saffron..

Jaune- ohh i see..i hope she doesn't give you the photo that makes me embarrass.

Nora- uhh jaune are you gay??

Jaune- what in the world are you talking about nora??

Nora- ohh it's nothing. It's just ylur big sister send a photo of your younger self wearing a girls skirt.

Jaune- nora i am 100% sure that i am a man..it's just that my sister always tripping me specially saffron..

Nora- thank goodness...

Yang- vomit boy! I never knew that you were way cuter when you are a baby..

Jaune- are you guys are tripping on me??..

Blake- no jaune. It's just that we saw your photo when you were just arpund 4 to 5 years old 

Jaune- when??

Blake- pyrrha has a collection of your photo??

Jaune- hhhhuiuhhhh!!!

Weiss- you are so oblivious arc.. what they mean is pyrrha has a collection of your photo!!! Even she has a photo of your self when your entry about that silly contest on thay cereal that you like..

Jaune- what?? She has a photo of my self?? What the hell?? I never send a photo during that time..unless.

Ren-your sister send a photo of your self just for fun??

Jaune- yeah..and i know who is thay sister..

Ruby- then who??

Jaune-saffron her self..she is the only one i ask to write an entry of that cereal contest..and she gas a habbit to embarras me by wearing  a girls outfit or even tie my hair into a twin tail.

Ren- you still love your sister??

Jaune- of course i love my sisters..

Ruby- sisters???? You mean you have a lot of sisters???

Jaune- yeah! I have. 

Pyrrha- how many sisters do you have???

Jaune- i have seven sisters..

Blake yang and ruby- WWWHHHAAATTT!!!

Pyrrha- ohh my! You have a lot of sisters! How about brothers??

Jaune- i am the only male of the family pyr..

Yang- dude i hope you survive of your family's antics..

Jaune- ohh i did manage to survive though..plus they tgought me everything..

Nora- like house chores dancing and cooking..

Ren- nora got you this time jaune.

Jaune- what else would you learn if you have 7 sisters and you are the only man in the house..

Ren- where are you from jaune?? Pyrrha said you are bot from argus??

Jaune- ohh i am from arcadia it's a hidden kingdom outside from ther 4 kingdoms in remnant..

Weiss- i never geard about that kingdom..seriously arc...you are realky sucks when it comes to lying.

Jaune- i'm not lying schnee...my hometown is hidden away from the 4 kingdoms. My sister safron went to argus when she get marry. And i use to visit her when i got time. 

Ren- i see...are you okay that pyrrha has a lot of photos of you??

Jaune- i'm alright with that..

Ruby- huh you are not mad or even embarrass??

Jaune- why do i feel that?? If my sister send those letters to any entry it will be sure that she attache my photos on it..trust me guys

Yang- well it's good thing that pyrrha  has a photo of you..even when you were a baby..

Jaune- meh~ it's no biggie..

pyrrha- jaune you should visit your sister at argus. she is clearly misses you jaune..

jaune- i guess i should visit her..

pyrrha- uhh jaune let me ask you a very sensitive question..

jaune- okay..what is it??

pyrrha- jaune you are very out of your self for a week now.. is there a problem that you currently experience??

ren-i notice it too jaune. you are not of your self for a week now.  please tell us if something is bothering you..

jaune- i knew you notice it..sigh! well yes there is something is bothering me guy.. hope you won't hate me..

ruby-why would we do that? i think it's not a big deal..

jaune- no ruby..it is a big deal..

ruby-then tell us..so that we can help you...

jaune- well guys you see..you wonder that i am sucks when it comes to fighting..

yang- we know..so what about it..

jaune- guys look..the reason that i can't fight it's because i didn't learn how to fight..

yang- so what?? we can teach you..

jaune- no yang..aside from that my entry here is questionable...i mean i never accept here..i came here illegally..

nora- what do you mean??

jaune-it's my transcript. nora..i came here with fake transcript.

the entire room went silent much to jaunes fear until..

yang- is that all???

jaune- huh??

yang- what i mean is?? the whole time that you were acting weird it's because of that??

jaune- y-yeah??

weiss- i knew you were a scum!!! a faker!!! you should be expel.. you trash!!! no wonder you were weak!!

jaune- yeah i should-

ren- can you explain to us why did you do it??

jaune- well i was inspired by my great great grandparents and my family..plus i want to be a hero..i want to help many people as long as i could..and i want to make my parent proud..

ren-did your parents knew this??

jaune- well no..i snuck away and steal my family's heirloom..

ren- i see....

jaune-i'm sorry guys for lying..

jaune lower his head out of shame..

nora- well there is a lot for you to cope up jaune jaune..

jaune look at nora who is grinning. he even saw his friends ( except weiss) and they were smilling.

jaune- are you not mad at me??

ren-is there a reason why should we get mad at you???

jaune- i guess there is...i mean i faked my entry here??

blake- yet we survive during initiation?? with your guidance?? so why should we get mad at you..plus we know that you were weak and we all feel that there is something wrong with you..

weiss- wait! wait! wait! you are willing to accept this faker!! as a friend!! pyrrha! you will accept this piece of shit as your partner!!!

ruby-what is wrong with you weiss??!!

weiss- ruby!! he is a faker!! he came here with fake transcript!!! he can make his team in shambles!!!  arc should be expelled!!!

ren-and who can lead us??

weiss-i am!! i can lead you all to-

nora- sorry weiss..but your leadership is kind of sucks..we only want jaune jaune to lead us..

weiss- but guys! this man might gonna get you all killed!!

pyrrha- yet here we are..still breathing..jaune lead us and manage to survive every mission that we have..plus jaune survive during initiation..

weiss-it's because he has us to fight those grimms while jaune is just standing and do nothing!!!

yang- wrong weiss..jaune is the one who lead us to survive..you see whe to grimms appear that time i am also afraid even ruby or ren because of it's size and strength..but jaune told us about the secret did you forget that pyrrha fight a  death stalker.

weiss- because pyrrha is a champion she can fight that grimm..

pyrrha-actually weiss i didn't know that death stalker's weakness..jaune guide me about it's weakness..that is how i defeat the death stalker..because jaune told me that it's weakness is it's tail..

weiss- ugh!!! you are all pathetic!! you are siding with that faker!!

yang- duh!!! and besides friends should stick together....plus all of us had a secret..plus jaune is not the first one who use false transcript to enter here...

jaune- huh?? you know i too??

yang- of course we know...well my uncle qrow and my biological mom used the same method like you do..

blake- not only that jaune..you are not alone jaune..

jaune- why??

blake- well i should reveal my own secret too..

ruby-what do you mean blake??

blake- well since this is a confession i should reveal my own secrets too..i feel like jaune is alone while this princess berating him i feel it was not right..

weiss- it was right!! arc here should learn his lesson in a hard way!!

nora- you do realize that you are in our dorm..so shut up or i will make you shut up!!!

ren- sigh!! blake can you tell us about your secret so that we can understand you??

blake- well like jaune i also use falsified transcript. plus the mistake of jaune is way to far to the mistake that i commit..

yang- go on blakey..

blake- well i also use a falsified transcript..and i am a faunus my self..

weiss-i knew that you were weird!!! you are an animal your self!!!!!

blake- plus i am a former white fang member. i came here to redeem my self..this is my way to make my self clean for all the crimes that i commit..i leave the fang because i knew they become more violent..the white fang is not like in the past..

weiss- so each team!! had a criminals!!!

yang- weiss will you shut the hell up!!!

weiss- make me!!!

ren- ohh man!! i knew this will be the out come..now how should i fix this..

weiss- by kicking you out!! this should fix the problem!!!

pyrrha- there is nothing to fix jaune..because nothing is broken..all we had to do is to shape you up..and besides you are improving your self.

jaune-but i didn't feel like i am improving..

ruby- you were definitely improving jaune.. you just don't realize it..

jaune- how could you believe that i am improving rubes??

ruby-dude in combat class you can't even last 3 minutes..

jaune- gee thanks ruby.

yang- what ruby implies vomit boy. is during combat class you are improving everyday. last combat class you even reach 15 minutes that is a new record..so we knew that you are improving but hey at least pyrrha's teaching go paid off.. 

weiss- he is still weak!!

yang- sigh! this brat is so stupid!! do you think you can learn to fight in just one night!! hell no!! but at least jaune is learning eve in just a little bit..so pyrrha how did jaune go during you private lesson???

pyrrha- well the thing is jaune is easy to teach and he is trying his best to learn..he is learning little by little but it was not bad..

yang- or you were just being touchy~ hhhmmm.

pyrrha is blushing madly..

yang- ohh come on pyrrha be honest may be we can give you a hand..

pyrrha-i am fine on my own guys.

yang- pyrrha we are trying to help jaune...don't think that we will steal him from you...jaune has a lot of friends don't hog him alone..he is all yours..

jaune- are you guys willing to help me??

yang- well duh!! 

ren-we are going to help you jaune..

weiss- you are going to help this piece of junk!!!

yang- of course!! jaune sure made a crime but do you think he is alone on this..aside from blake and jaune did commit a crime..i too made a crime my self..

nora- what do you mean??

yang- well before i came here i wreck junior's club and made them visit to a hospital..plus did you forget that our team commit an act of vigilantism when weiss provoke blake because of the faunus kind and the white fang's activity..

weiss- because they are all a criminal!! and animals!!

ren- tell us guys what is really you want why did you do that stunt??

blake- well all i want to do is to investigate about the white fang activity. i know that white fang won't work with humans..i was so suspicious that time so i went with sun to investigate. but we were busted by roman torchwick. that leads to a highway fight..i know it was wrong because we went there without a legitimate huntsman..

nora-well atleast you learn something valuable information... 

blake-but still it was wrong many citizen were injured..

ren-we know..yet that is part of the work.but hey now you know the white fang are bunch of criminal no offence blake..

blake- it's alright..

jaune- so you accept. that the white fang is a criminal?

blake- i do.. and i already told the headmaster what i learn..and he said that he will send a spy for further investigation..

jaune- blake you need to let it go...okay you are not a terrorist anymore you are a huntress..move on and continue to live your life..and live to a fullest. besides we are here to help you..

blake nodded.

blake- you are not disgusted by  my past and for what i am??

jaune- why would we disgusted by that?? you are correcting your mistake?? right?? so what if you are a faunus..we are not perfect we all commit a mistake.

weiss- we?? ohh come on!! the only mistake here is you both!! 

jaune- and do you think you are perfect being??

weiss- of course i am a perfect being..

jaune- are a perfect as a human???

weiss- of course i am!!!

blake and jaune watching and had a look are you insane??

yang look weiss like really???

nora- for crying out loud guys..that is enough for tonight okay..and jaune don't worry we will put you into shape..so we will train you with a bang!!!

jaune- guys! i- i don't know what to say..

ruby-well you don't have too..we will help you...

jaune- thank you..but you are not used to wield sword and shield..

yang- i think you were not used to wield a sword and shield..but meh~~ we will find a way about your style..i can see that you are not a type wielding a sword and shield..you were more in brute strength..who knows what will be your style..

ren- yang is right jaune..we will find a way for your style...and we have 4 years to cover that style of yours.. who knows in the future your style is more different that your clan or even you can use multiple weapons..who know...

jaune nodded..

jaune- thank you guys for not hating me...and i should give cardin a thanks..

yang- why will you thank him??

jaune- well if not for him i can't even confess about my transcript..and he said that if you guys were my friends you will believe in me and stick by my side no matter what happen..

ren- heh! it seems they also knew about your problem..

jaune- they did..yet they told me that i should tell my problems to you guys...you really are my friends so thank you very much..

yang- it's alright vomit boy...we all made a mistake non of us are perfect here..we are all friends here...

ruby-yeah jaune...i did promise you that i will stick by your side..so i will do it...

ren- ruby is right jaune..you know that me and nora were both orphan..you help us when we are at our lowest so why not help you out..besides what kind of brother i am if i turn my back on you...and besides i need another man to watch over nora when she is out of hand..

yang- you see vomit boy..you have many friends here so stop mopping up..and be the jaune that we used to know...so stop worrying us..okay...

jaune-yeah i would thank you guys...

nora-now that is out of the way i think you need to show us your talent..that hidden in your shoulder..

jaune- sigh~ i knew nora would ask that..

yang- nora is right vomit boy show us wha you have been made of..

jaune- since you were here and i kind of hungry may be i should cook for all of us...

ren- i should go with you brother..

jaune nodded and they went to the kitchen to cook leaving the girls on their own

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
53.7K 706 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
87.4K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
84.9K 1.9K 40
Title inspired by Mitmite2 Most of the Jaune Arc fanfictions I read just aren't good enough. They either make him impossibly op or he's unjustly bet...