ravenanat arc

Von Edaj1908

jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one... Mehr

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

2

1.3K 17 18
Von Edaj1908

In team jnpr's room pyrrha is watching jaune with a very worried face. Ren notice it.

Ren- pyrrha is sonething wrong??

Pyrrha- i am very worried to jaune he is acting very strange ren.

Nora- is team crdl bully him again!! I will gonna break their legs if they bully jaune- jaune again!!

Pyrrha- surprisingly no..to be exact cardin and his te is a good friend of jaune..

After a minute ruby and her team went inside..

Yang- hey p-money!!

Nora- hey yang!!

Pyrrha- hello..guys..

Ruby- is something is wrong?? And why is jaune is looking outside??

Pyrrha- sigh~ i don't really know ruby..he is silent all day and he is always like that last week..i am so worried.

Yang- ohh relax p-money i think he is just missing his home..

Blake- i hope you are right yan. It was un natural for jaune to be like that. We know jaune never loose his smile..

Weiss- hhhmmmpp!!!!

Ren- i don't like this guys..

Ruby- huh??? Why??

Ren- i can't really explain ruby as if there is premonition will happen..

Yang- why??

Ren- because i told jaune that i had a nightmare..

Yang- wgat kind of nightmare do you have??

Ren- well i don't know if this is accurate guys. But my dream jaune died.

RBY- WHAT???!!

Nora- ohh relax renny!! It was just a dream!!

Ren- i hope so.. nora..

Yang- anyway guys!! How did your mission done??

Pyrrha- ohh it went well...thanks for jaune's tactics. His style is really something else..

Weiss- wait a minute..that dolt has a brain!! And here i thought his tactics is like his dull fighting style.

Yang- weiss watch your tongue..

Weiss- what??!

Yang- weiss you should avoid judging people's ability..and pyrrha is in front of you. It's bad news for you if you talk ill words to jaune while pyrrha and nora is infront of you..

Weiss- so wha-

Pyrrha- weiss pkease try not to talk bad words to my partner when you are in front of me..please.

Ruby- alright guys break it up. Pyrrha when will you confess to jaune about your feelings??

Blake- yeah..juat confess to him pyrrha.

Pyrrha- what??

Yang- ohh come on p-money everybody knew about your feelings to jaune. Even cardin knew it all along...

Ruby- make a move now pyrrha or cardin will confess to jaune...

Blake had a nose bleed..

Nora- is jaune or cardin are gay!!

Pyrrha- i believe that neither bith of them are gays..

Ruby- but they are always together almost forever!!

Yang- hahahaha!!! Ohhh!! Ruby you are so naive hahaha

Ruby- i dib't get it??

Blake- look ruby...just like us girls the boys have their own fun..unlike us girls theirs is a lot of secrets who knew what they are doing..

Ruby- ohh!!

Nora- i hope it's not a bad habbit like drug addictions..or learning how to smoke or drink while underage..

Yang- speaking of drinking habbit.. no..i went to junior's bar for a visit

Weiss- or more like wrecking juniors bar again..

Yang- it's a formal visit weiss....

Pyrrha- did you spot the boys there??

Yang- nope...

Blake- any way...about yoir mission pyrrha what did you observe about jaune?? We know he can't fight like us.

Pyrrha- sure he can't fight like us..but his style is more in quick thinking..he is more focus in battle tactics and he is very good in improvising in battle..

Ren- more like a suicide style..

Nora- and that is the loudest blast i heard...hahaha like kaboooooom!!! And a hoard of ursa and beowolf are bi more!!!

Ren- well nora is not wrong..

Ruby- what did jaune do??

Ren- he planted a huge some of bomb and he was corner by a lot of grimms..

Weiss- well he is a certified dolt. What a moron..

Nora- well what will you do if you are in his position hmm..and you are running out dust...

Yang- how the hell vomit boy survuve that blast??

Pyrrha- well you see jaune already unlock his aura...

Weiss- that dolt has an aura??

Pyrrha- yes and he has a large aura..

Blake- who unlock his aura??

Pyrrha- i did..

RWBY-HHHHHUUUHHH!!!

Yang- wgen did you unlock his aura???

Pyrrha is blushing

Nora- spit it out pyrrha..

Pyrrha- well during initiation..i manage to unlock his aura and it weakens me a lot..

Yang- now you better tell us how the hell did you end up with vomit boy.

Every body went infront of pyrrha except. For jaune

Nora- well??

Pyrrha- well it's not like like we ended up..it's more like i intentionally pin him on the tree

weiss- wait!! I saw jaune hanging on the tree..wait so it was you who pin him on that tree!! Ruby is there too damn it..

Nora- you were there too?? And why you didn't help him to get on the ground..

Weiss- as if i want to be pair up into that dolt like him..

Yang- that is not nice weiss..even if you don't want to be paired by vomit boy atleast you help him to lower him self on the ground.

Blake- yeah like the way he help you when you fall from the nevermore grimm..

Nora- yeah.. jaune- jaune jump on the tree just to catch you from falling.

Weiss- i can handle my self..

Pyrrha felt jealousy

Pyrrha- jaune help to catch weiss from falling??

Blake- yeah if not for jaune landed on the ground first weiss doesn't had a pillow to land

Then suddenly jaune intervene with a goofy face

Jaune- yeah that was hurt and rude..

RWBY/NPR- KYYYAAAA!!

Yang- damnit vomit boy you gave us a heart attack there!!

Pyrrha- jaune?? Are you okay??

Jaune- ohh i am okay pyr thank you very much..hmm do you want something to eat i will prepare for you guys...and ren by any chance you saw a crow sitting on a tree??

Ren- no why??

Jaune- ohh i just see a crow on a tree not so long ago...

Ruby- ohh it's probably our uncle crow 

Jaune- huh?

Yang- you see jaune we have an uncle that can transform into a crow. And he is a huntsman too

Jaune- ohh...may be that crow is your uncle.. by the way what is the name of your uncle..

Yang- ohh it's uncle qrow

Jaune- ohh may be it's your uncle is watching you..

Yang- hmm probably..

Jaune- well anybway guys i'm gonna leave you for a while. Me i will go to team crdl.

Pyrrha- uhh jaune if i may whay will you do to the team crdl.

Jaune- ohh me and the boys will play their new online games cardin enbiye me to play with them..

Nora- ohhbi thought theybeill beat you again..

Jaune- oh sorry nora they are cool..we've been playing online games for a while hehehe

Yang- if they will veat you vomit boy call me i will gonna give them a beat of a life time.

Jaune- relax yang..they are cool to hang out for some times..just keep yanging with my team okay..

Yang- ohh you can throw puns huh..

Jaune- of course i can! welp! Anyway i had to go guys have fun..

Jaune went out side  leaving his team and team rwby 

HALLWAY

Jaune- sigh! I am such an idiot..how can i not say my feelings to pyrrha..how can i say tobher that i love her very much...sigh....hhhmmm may be i can ask to cardin about how to tell my feelings to pyrrha...

Back to jnpr room

Pyrrha- sigh~

Nora- are you alright pyrrha..

Pyrrha- sigh yeah...i am fine..

Blake- you look so dissapointed??

Yang- it's because you can't tell your feelings to vomit boy??

Pyrrha nodded

Weiss- ugh! Of all people why it has to be that dolt??...

Pyrrha has a tick mark on her forehead

Blake- look weiss..my be pyrrha saw something to jaune that we can't see within our eyes..anf besides she was with jaune all the time..

Ruby- look we know all of that. And if you ask me i know jaune too all i can see to jaune is that he is like a knight i can see a chivalric virtues to him he us with us whenever we are down. He help us many times too. It may be not in combat but in more moral support..and besides jaune is a skilled warrior and tactician.

Weiss- do you believe in him??

Ruby- of course i do...i promuse to him that i will be with him till the end..

Yang- sis not to be rude but pyrrha is here..

Ruby- it's not what it looks like. I didn't mean to say that..

Pyrrha- it's alright ruby.. i know you and jaune are really close during our first day..and you also leave him before headmaster had his speech..hehehe and besides jaune us really oblivious on his surrounding.

Ruby- you saw it!! This is so embarassing..and how do say that he is oblivious??

Pyrrha- well you saw him first and i am the second to see him so i know that he is oblivious in just a glance.

Yang- observant aren't we. So his obliviousness is the way why did you like him??

Pyrrha- part of it hehehe..and he didn't even see me the way like the others saw that i am the champion..hehehe

Blake- it seems you are observant to him...tell me pyrrha why you are so head over heels to jaune..

Pyrrha- well most of my life i was really pamper by many..many people treat me like a trophy or something..but when it comes to jaune i feel a comfort towards him he treats me like a normal girl he is not biased once you know him..he doesn't even care who i am..you see when weiss try to recruit me to form a team he is trying to impress weiss and he shove me away..

Weiss- yeah and when i tell him about she is a model in some cereal box he is so excited to meet pyrrha the 4 times champion..sheesh..

Pyrrha- well actually before you guys know him i know jaune for a long time..

Ruby- waut you meet jaune before me or us??

Pyrrha- no ruby the i was a model for a cereal box..i didn't meet jaune in person but his name is very familiar to me..because every promotion on thay cereal he sent an entry with a picture...

Yang- now that you said a picture do you still have a picture of his entry??

Pyrrha- hhhmm i think i do..wait a minute..

Pyrrha went to search a photo album..

After 5 minute pyrrha saw the picture..and return to her friends.

Yang- so did you find a picture..

Pyrrha- yeah..here you go.

The girls was blushing to see how cute jaune is..

Nora- aaawwwee jaune jaune is too cute!!

Yang- so cute!! You are one lucky girl p-money..vomit boy may bot be blessed with fighting but he is blessed wuth cuteness..

Blake- i agree..but who write all his entries??

Pyrrha- probably his sister??

Weiss- how could you tell??

Pyrrha- the hand writing of the entries is made by a hand wruyten from a girl...

Ruby- so thay means jaune has a sister??..

Pyrrha- yes..

Yang- so you know his family's address??

Pyrrha- his address is from argus..and i am also from argus but i never meet him there..

Blake- more or less he has a relative there in argus pyrrha...

Yang- yeah i agree with blake..may be he has a sister there...

Before weiss could talk jaunes phone suddenly ring..

Pyrrha- sigh jaune forgot his phone again...

Yang- just answer it..

Pyrrha answer the video call and iy reveals saffron arc.

Pyrrha- hello??

Saffron- ohh hello pyrrha?? I might dial a wrong number i am calling my baby brother jaune..

Pyrrha- ohh you are indeed calling his number it's just jaune is went to his friends dorm..

Saffron- dorm?? Where is jaune right now?? I am so worried right now??

Pyrrha- ohh he is at beacon academy right now..

Saffron- he is at vale right now and he is in school?? Why that idiot didn't tell me about it. Sigh any way i just call him because i miss him. Hehehe so pyrrha are you his team mate?? Or his girlfriend??

Pyrrha- well.. jaune is my leader but girlfriend not..

Saffron- you mean not yet hehehe...so did jaune made a lot of friends there??

Pyrrha- yes miss saffron..

Saffron- off just call me big sis.

Pyrrha- well..i thibk i will stick to miss saffron..as for his friends actually he made a lot..me and the rest of us here on this dorm were all his friends...

Saffron- i see...good for him..so miss champion i hope you like the picture that i send to his entries to his favorite cereal..

Ruby- wait miss saffron you are the one who write and send all his entries?? And i am ruby rose i am jaunes bestie!!

Saffron- well hello ruby i am saffron arc jaune's elder sister..and yes i am the one who send his entries..and i cant really deny all his request..

Pyrrha- so you are from argus??

Saffron- yeah i am along with my common law wife. Before you all ask i am a lesbian..hehehe

Nora- well if you are lesbian i think jaune jaune is-

Saffron- ohh no young lady i am 100% sure that jaune is a straight male..

Nora- ohhh!! By the way i am nora i am one of his team mates..hehehe good to see you miss saffron by any chance that jaune jaune visit you??

Saffron- yes he visit us every now and then...but now he didn't make it because he was with you...so who is the lucky girl that fall into jaune's charm..

The group look at pyrrha..

Saffron- pyrrha?? You??

Ren- yes miss saffron i am lie ren i am at jaune's team..pyrrha is head over heels to jaune.

Saffron- let me guess he can't admit his feelings??

Ren nodded..

Saffron- and here it goes again...jaune is always oblivious..well can't argue with that jaune is always oblivious but be it tgat may give him time he is still young...and jaine is a laye bloomer he will talk sooner or later...and miss pyrrha take good care of my little brother.

Pyrrha- yes i will.. i will take good care of him...and besides i am his partner. .

Saffron- anyway i should go tell jaune i call him okay.

Pyrrha- before you go well can i had a latest picture of jaune..

Saffron- for what??

Yang- for her collection pyrrha has collecting jaunes picture!! And i am yang xiao long i am his friend..

Saffron- hehehehe alright pyrrha give me your number i will send it to you...

Pyrrha immediately give her number to saffron.

Saffron- alright guys had a good night..

Saffron ended the call after 10 minutes pyrrha recieve a pictute of jaune

Pyrrha look at the picture and she had a nose bleed..and the rest saw the picture.

Nora- aaawwee jaune jaune is too cute!!!

Weiss- i think his sister is being childish..

Yang- shut it weiss you were jealouse because jaune is way cuter than you!!

Weiss- what!! How dare you!!

Ren- now~ now..lets just enjoy this moment okay try not to fight..jaune will get angry if he saw the room was destroy...

The group enjoying their self looking at his picture

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.6K 441 8
Jaune never was the best any anything throughout his life, always picked on, always last, and always a no body. That all changed when Jaune had calle...
84.7K 1.9K 40
Title inspired by Mitmite2 Most of the Jaune Arc fanfictions I read just aren't good enough. They either make him impossibly op or he's unjustly bet...
142K 2.3K 159
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
2.1K 98 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...