Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb
Lazy
Mis-Called
Inconclusive
Test Drive
Third Wheel
Driving Lesson
User Acceptance
Curiosity
Free Will
Relapse

Revisit

2.5K 14 1
By Desreveremannep

"You what?" Dr. Edward sat on his chair, exclaimed to his patient who was sitting in front of him on the other side of his desk.

Mia sighed. "Yeah," she replied weakly.

"But I just treated you what, a couple of weeks ago?"

Mia nodded toward Dave, who was sitting next to her, like a child seeking for scapegoat. "He did that without warning me!"

Dr. Edward smiled wickedly, "You know the drill, right?"

Mia shrugged. "That's why I asked him to join me," she said.

"So he can muffle you," dr. Edward guessed, "like your driver before?"

"So he can help us applying the cream inside me!" Mia corrected the Dr. with wide smile.

Dr. Edward pouted. "I won't apply the cream on his shaft!"

"Oh, you just have to tell him how, and he'll apply it himself!" Mia said.

Dave smiled awkwardly and the dr. and gulped.

Dr. Edward was silent for a few seconds, his eyes darted between Mia and her companions. "Alright!" he finally spoke, stood up from his chair and opened the medicine cabinet behind him. Then he handed a tube to Mia's companion and told him, "put this on your shaft until it's thickly covered!"

Dave awkwardly received the tube then said toward Mia. "I need some stimulus, Dear!"

Mia chuckled. "Show me your rod!" she commanded.

Dave trousers and pulled it down. His soft shaft was on display.

"Can he sit on your desk, doctor?" asked Mia.

Dr. Edward shrugged his shoulder. "Suit yourself!"

Mia nodded at Dave toward the desk.

Dave reluctantly stood up and sat on the desk in front of Mia, who immediately approached his limp pole and started playing with it with her mouth.

Dave smiled awkwardly at dr. Edward, who was standing in front of them as Mia's head bopped at his crotch. He then quickly threw his gaze at Mia's head, and soon started to sighed and breathed heavier.

"There!" Mia concluded a few minutes later.

Dr. Edward quickly glanced at Dave rod and nodded his approval. "Now apply the cream!" he asked him.

Still sitting on the desk, Dave push the cream out of its tube and smeared it all over her rod. His rod throbbed as the cream felt cold and ticklish.

Meanwhile, Mia walked toward the examination bed and started to climb on top of it.

"No need!" suddenly dr. Edward said. "This time, you'll do it on my desk!"

Mia climbed back down off the examination bed and walked toward Dave. "I don't feel right about this!" she grumbled. "What should I do next?" she asked as she stood next to Dave who was sitting on the desk with his rod thick with cream.

"Lay down, please!" Dr. Edward told Dave.

Dave complied.

"Now, crawl on top of him and show me your slit!" dr. Edward then told Mia with a large grin. His hand held a pair of speculum.

Mia sighed, climbed the desk and crawl on top of Dave. Then she lifted her mini skirt and let it hand on her waist.

Ava gasped. "You're not wearing panties!" she exclaimed.

Mia turned to her. "It's easier this way!" she said, "he will need to examine me anyway!"

Dr. Edward walked toward the couple. Then, with index finger and thumb, he parted Mia's love lips and then slowly inserted the speculum in.

Mia sighed and shivered as she felt the cold metal slid inside her.

Having the speculum fully inserted, dr. Edward then push the lever and lock it.

Mia moaned softly as she felt her love canal got enlarged. Then she looked at Dave who was laying beneath her, and cursed him "Damn you, Dave!"

"Now, lower your body and let him enter you!" commanded dr. Edward.

Mia did as instructed. Then, as she lay on her belly on top of Dave, she asked, "Help us direct him, Av!"

Ava sighed, stood up, and carefully held Dave swollen, cream-covered rod and directed it toward Mia's enlarged opening. "Okay, you can back down!" she said.

Mia moved her body backward.

Ava watched in amazement his lover's rod slid over the speculum inside Mia's stretched love tunnel.

"Allow me!" dr. Edward approached the couple, unhinged the speculum as he pulled the two blades out.

Mia sighed as her canal immediately embraced Dave, medicine covered rod. The cream felt warm and soon she felt it tingles.

Involuntarily, her body reacted to the itch. She began to move to and fro.

Wow!" Dave mumbled, sighed, and continued, "it's slippery!"

Mia giggled at him, and gently kissed him as her body continued the medication process, moving carefully lest he slipped out of her canal.

Ava sat back down and crossed her legs, uneasily watching at her boyfriend applying cream inside her girlfriend. She gulped at the sight and pressed her thighs.

"Got excited?" Suddenly dr. Edward said.

"Uh huh!" Ava mumbled, eyes glued to the scene.

"Me, too!" Continued dr. Edward.

Ava glared at the dr. "I'm not going to hump you!" she snapped sharply.

Dr. Edward just smiled. He took the medicine tube on the desk, unzipped his pants and push it down. Then he start applying the cream around his thick swollen rod.

"I said I won't hump you!" Ava repeated.

Mia assumed cowgirl pose so she could see the commotion behind her. Then, still moving on top of Dave, she asked with heavy breaths, suspiciously, "What are you doing, doctor?"

Without talking. Dr. Edward walked toward the couple, then winking at Ava, he pushed Mia's back down so she reassumed laying position, and he himself climbed to the desk.

Mia, with her belly and chest pressed against Dave and his rod firmly inside her, tried to look at the doctor. "What do you want?"

Her question got answered fraction of a second later when suddenly she felt a blunt object touched the rim of her black hole. "Doctor!" she screamed in horror, "No! You're too big!"

Dr. Edward ignored her. With both hands held Mia's hips firmly, he pushed himself into his patient's other opening.

Mia howled as dr. Edward slowly rushed into her. "Doctor! No!" she cried.

"Relax, Mia!" Dr. Edward comforted his patient as he managed to push all of his rod in, "I just need to make sure that any laceration inside your digestive track, caused by his insertion, is treated properly."

"You lacerate it! Idiot!" Mia cursed her doctor, then moaned to the sore.

Dr. Edward just chuckled, and start pumping her.

Mia screamed and moaned as her gynecologist pumped her behind.

"Try to push out, Mia!" said dr. Edward.

"Don't teach me!" Mia barked, panting heavily, "I know how to do it!"

Dr. Edward just chuckled and continued treating his patient, who kept on screaming in agony.

"Mia!" Dave, mumbled at his screaming girlfriend, "it feels so crowded!"

"Of course!" Mia barked.

Dave shivered as the movement of the doctor's shaft gave him strange sensation through the thin layers of Mia's tracks. involuntarily, he pumped.

"Don't move!" Mia barked, "don't move!" Her pleas followed by howls as both guys moved nonetheless.

Dave grinned and resumed pumping. "I can't help it! It feels good!"

"Oh my gosh!" Ava mumbled, mesmerized by the sight of her girlfriend being pounded by their lover and her doctor. The scene made her slit itch, and her hand semi-consciously went down to ease it. Her head felt light.

"Want to join?"

The voice of the doctor brought Ava back to earth. She retracted her hand and look at the doctor. "What? No!" she snapped.

"Relax, I won't touch you!" eased dr. Edward, "you can sit on his face if you want."

Ava snorted and threw her gaze to the poster of woman's reproductive organ on the wall. Mia's noise on the desk, though, soon pulled her eyes back to the trio.

The combined rods inside Mia made her spot got pressed firmly against Dave's. That alone brought her unusual sensation. Dave's pumping, albeit slowly, only worsen the situation. Suddenly, as she creamed in agony, Mia jolted as her body screamed in ecstasy.

Ava heard the change in her girlfriend's scream, and her jerking body confirmed it. Her body knocked on her mind, asking for a release to its craving. Finally, Mia pleasurable scream took the better part of Ava. She uncontrollably stood up and walked to the desk.

"Joining?" Ask de Edward amidst the noise.

"Shit up!" Ava barked as she walked to the other side of the desk, where Dave's and Mia's heads lied. There, she kissed Mia's first, then kissed Dave.

"May I?" Ava ask Dave with trembling voice.

Dave smiled and nodded.

Ava smiled. She then climbed up, lifted her mini skirt, and carefully sat on Dave's face.

"No panties, huh!" Dr. Edward exclaimed, smiled at Ava's exposed crotch as he kept pumping Mia.

Ava looked down at Dave's chin, ignoring the doctor. She immediately jolted as Dave started his tongue job on her. Soon she forgot everything as her pelvis started grinding his face and her breathed quickened.

Mia could do nothing but resting her head on Ava's thigh. Her coming somehow eased the pain as if her body has now learned how to set the soreness away as it focuses on the sensation of her spot pressed and rubbed against the rod. Her screaming reduced to moans and she could focus on relaxing her sphincter and at the same time giving her lover's rod a firm Kegel massage.

Ava suddenly squealed. She didn't expect her tide came that soon. Her pelvis pulverized Dave face, pressing so hard that Dave managed to put more of his tongue inside her, touching her spot.

The distinctive aroma of Ava's love juice startled Mia unexpectedly, too. Suddenly her Kegel and her sphincter contracted, so hard that she felt the searing pain, painful but strangely brought her ecstasy. She again scream in pleasurable agony.

"Damn!" Dr. Edward cried, with gritted teeth, “You're so tight!" Then suddenly he, too, jerked beyond his control. He grunted and groaned as he sowed his seed deep inside Mia's wrongly right hole.

The flow of Ava's love juice, its aroma, the jerking and strong kneading of Mia's love canal, and the sudden push and throbs of the doctor's rod on her digestive canal proved too much for Dave. Muffled with Ava's love slit, he grunted. Unable to move much, he hugged her body tightly as he sowed his liquid deep inside Mia.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 124 15
a sudden unforseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight .
29.8K 516 8
๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰' ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™‡๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ! Join in on the adventures of 3 best friends turned into lovers as they live it up like there's no 2mor...
426K 5.4K 24
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—' ๐š˜๐š—"
33.8K 316 16
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐‡๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š...