Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
Burning Desire

The Silent Grey

1.5K 142 124
By Yoonchrisgull

Guess who turned 24 today. This bitch right here 😗😋
——————

"I do not recall someone burning up so much from just a fever."

It was just a mumble from Hoseok, but it has Taehyung standing upright in his place.

"What do you mean?" He asks, a frown taking over his strong features.

Jungkook and Yoongi meet each other's gaze for a second before they look back at Taehyung. He met Y/n before any one of them did. It is obvious for him to be so concerned.

But then again, they can also see the very obvious.

The door of Y/n's room creaks open, before shutting quietly, alerting them to the small click-clack of shoes approaching. Yuna soon comes into view, carrying a small pot of water in her hands.

She halts when she sees them lingering near the room, her round eyes widening for a bit. "Oh." She voices out, shifting in her place.

"Everything alright?" Hoseok questions, his gaze lingering on the pot. She just brought it in with cold water. Surely it has not gone warm. But his suspicion is confirmed when Yuna speaks.

"Hm. I am just getting some more ice. The water turned warm way too quickly." She answers, walking down the two small stairways to get closer to them.

"You knew, did you not?" Jungkook ruffles a soft hand over her jet-black hair, staring down at his sister.

Yuna for once is quiet, not looking at any of them and instead staring at the pot in her hands.

"You could have told us." Taehyung clicks his tongue, his head tilting down at her. Her doe-like eyes come to his view when she directs her gaze up at him.

"I wanted to." A pout is rounding her youthful face. "But my lady insisted not to. She did not want to worry his Highness too much."

"That is little Miss Y/n right there." Hoseok sighs, shaking his head at the endearing tendency of the woman. She wants to worry no one, it seems. He wonders why she always feels the need to hide and not concern anyone with her pain.

She is just that. A big title of the Empress on a small woman who likes to keep to herself.

"You know something." Yoongi finally voices out from the side, and when Yuna shifts her eyes to him, he stares her down with a blank gaze, his arms folded in his chest. "Do you not?"

The young girl gulps. Her lady did warn her of him and his unusual abilities to read a person bare of their intentions and thoughts in seconds.

His eyes are so sharp, that she can literally feel him picking her thoughts apart while studying her facial expressions. She tries not to flinch. She knows too much. And she cannot let anyone know about anything.

But she does not have to pretend that she does not want to hide much longer. Cause soon enough, black shadows fall over her and shield her face from the rays of the setting sun when her brother's broadening back moves in front of her vision.

"I would think twice, Min Yoongi." Jungkook tilts his head, his dark, coal-like gaze iced over the pale sailor standing against the wall of the stairs.

Yoongi's eyes flare for a second before they harden. Jungkook does not budge a bit from the glare that has easily brought people to the ground before. His figure is frighteningly huge and tight under all that black he prefers to wear, his sharp jaw shadowed by the setting sun.

Yuna stares up at her brother's back, and then at the side at Yoongi. What is going on over here? She thought they got along quite well, seeing as their professions are the same.

Her brother is not someone who involves himself in anyone's business, so he does not make enemies easily. So whatever going on here is rather intense.

"Enough with it." She huffs, stepping out of behind her brother's back. She frowns up at him before hitting him in the arm. Her eyes shift to Yoongi then. It is now or never.

If she lets him get the better of her now, he will continue to keep pressuring her.

She wills herself to keep his sharp gaze and speaks. "If I am hiding something, then there is a reason for it. No one knows because no one has to." She is shaking in her boots but does not dare show it.

Yoongi holds her gaze until Yuna looks away and turns around. "Stupid, smelly men." She mumbles as she walks off.

Jungkook watched her walk away, his eyebrow lifted. It is a good thing that attitude does not waver, even under heavy pressure. A huff of a chuckle leaves Hoseok's lips, as Taehyung shakes his head, the tattooed veins in his neck glowing in his sweat as he turns to Yoongi.

"She got you there, hyung."

Y/n sleeps off the fever, soft body enveloped in the softer sheets of her room's mattress. Her body is still burning from the fever, and Jimin can practically feel the heat of it from where he sits in the single chair in front of the bed.

A couple of hours have passed since her treatment, and the fluid Hoseok injected in her body has shown its effects in some ways. She does not shake any more, and her temperature has gone down a bit, but not by much.

Yuna is still working with the wet cloth over her forehead to help bring her fever down a bit. She glances up at the Captain, silent to the point she cannot even hear him breathing.

He has been sitting on the single chair ever since he laid Y/n down on the mattress, his gaze not straining and wavering away from her face for even a bit. He is worried, Yuna can tell by the way he tenses up at even the slightest sound that leaves Y/n's lips, the woman no doubt feeling the pain in her body even in her restless sleep.

Yuna cannot remember if she has ever seen him like this. She never thought she would see such a broadening, well-put-together, intimidating man in such a.. vulnerable state.

His long silk coat abandoned his figure, still curled around the curves of Y/n's soft body from when he covered her with it on top of the deck. His wide shoulders have fallen, his back leaned against the chair for support, his silk grey hair ruffled with how many times he has run his hands through them.

It is quite fascinating for her. A month ago, she could not even think to look him directly in the eye, let alone see him in such a state. His adoration and concern for his fiancé speak levels.

For a second, she stops and wonders. How does it feel to be so adored and cherished by a man who is a villain in everyone's story? A man wrapped with dark morals and laced with sweet words.

This is the villain. She is staring right at him.

She grew up with savage stories of him, his cruel adventures that made a shiver of terror run down her whole body. They made her tremble in fear and hide herself under her blanket.

Even now, with his face as blank as a void canvas, the fury in his silver gaze somehow shines through. He is raging, the craze dangling by the edge in his flickering gaze.

Terror shivers down her spine, and she freezes up as a thought flits across her mind. Is he..upset at Her Lady? Is he seething with rage cause she did not tell him about her fever? Or is it something else?

Yuna knows she is overthinking. Thinking about his highness, he even worships the mere air his fiancé breathes out of her sinful lips. There is no way he is upset with her.

"Rest."

She flinches at the sudden defuse of a heavy order, and she tilts her head to the side to peek at the man. He sits still in the same position, his eyes not shifting away from Y/n's face for even a bit.

Yuna slowly nods, putting away the damp cloth onto the tray resting on the bedside and moving out of the edge of the bed. For a minute, she thinks through her options.

There are countless rooms on this ship, and one was provided for her too. But she has gladly stayed back when Y/n requested she stick by her side. That means bathing in the same tub as her, sleeping in the same bed, and even eating together. Nothing about their dynamic screamed what they were, an Empress and a lowly maid.

Yun is not supposed to be doing these things. It is highly inappropriate, especially when Y/n is not just a Queen, but an Empress. But somehow, she made it so easy for Yuna. Her lady has an endearing ability to make everyone feel important, and Yuna absolutely adores her for that.

There is no lady like the empress.

There is also another option. Yuna has gotten used to sleeping beside someone now, so she can just sneak into her brother's quarters and slither herself beside him into his swinging bed. She can steal his blankets too and leave him to shiver all night to his death.

She cannot lie, that sounds extremely tempting. But in the end, she decides against leaving the room at all. Anything can happen in the middle of the night, so she has to stay put.

Walking over to the large couch resting against the wall near the open doors of the balcony, she takes her space in the soft cushion and pretends she is cuddling up to her lady's warm body.

A few more hours pass by, as the night dips deep and the blues of the dawn takes place over the sky. It rained last night, big droplets hitting the black wood of the ship in a light drizzle.

The sailors outside know better than to knock on the door and interact with the Captain. If they still wish to live, then it is better to avoid the Captain right now.

They have also gone quiet ever since Hoseok informed them of the state of their lady. It is impossible to be quiet, especially when one is sailing in the Black Pearl in the middle of the Dead Sea. But now, you would not hear a single mutter out of their lips.

Their lady is recovering. She needs all the sleep she can get.

At one point in the middle of the night, Hoseok dares put his head through the door. He checks up on the sick woman, cause he knows, that will be his death if he does not.

Jimin sits still in the chair and watches him silently as he does his job. Something tells him the Captain has not moved from his seat and he will not move until his fiancé is up and bumbling around the ship like usual.

The conversation they had still hangs above the air, and if it was not for little Miss Y/n, he would not even be standing here. She has unintentionally saved them more than they can count on their fingers. It is going to turn ugly once she leaves.

He can already feel the wrath of it on his skin.

This is how the captain really is when she is not around.

He silently leaves after that and now hours later, Jimin still sits in the same place. Not long after, Y/n finally stirs awake. He watches her in the silence of the room, the only sound being the soft breaths that leave Yuna curled up body in the couch as she dreams away.

A small whimper leaves Y/n, already feeling the numbing feeling in her body before her mind could even wake. Her lashes flutter her soft cheeks and she slowly blinks them open. The room is mostly dark with only a few candles keeping the space lit with light.

Her head tilts to the side a bit, and she tries to adjust her eyes over the open balcony door. It is dawn now, meaning she has been sleeping for a good couple of hours. She slowly shifts her eyes down and sees Yuna cuddled up on the couch with a few pillows and a blanket.

She then turns her head to the other side and her gaze flutters up over the enigma sitting on the seat close to the bed. Her sleep-soaked eyes stare into the silver wrath thundering in his.

"Jimin.." She mumbles through hoarse vocal cords, her voice so small she wonders if he heard her.

He continues to stare at her, his broadening body frightening in the dark shadows of the room. He sits so still that he looks like a magnificently carved statue, his thick legs parted and spreading before him. He is not breathing, she knows he does not need to breathe to be alive.

She blinks her hazy eyes at him, grateful her head is not pounding like it was yesterday. But her body still feels hot and hurts all over.

She is hurting. Why is he so far away? She needs him close. A small whine rips through her throat at his distance.

The moment the sound diffuses in the air around them, the man moves.

He is standing up from the seat before she can inhale, and by her side before she exhales. Her small hand shifts around inside the blanket and peeks out from the warmth and into the cold air of the room. 

Her palm opens, as he hovers over her small form. She blinks up at his shadowy, towering figure. Icy warmth radiates off him, as he shifts closer to her.

The edge of the bed dips under his weight as he takes a seat close to her. She cannot see his face anymore, as the candles lit behind his shoulders and block his features.

But it does not matter. He is finally close.

Her open palm is close to his thigh and she feels it tingle as warm fingers brush over her skin. She latches onto his thick calloused finger and curls her whole palm around his ringed thumb. His round stoned ring is cold in the center of her palm, and the tips of her fingers brush the other ring on his ring finger.

The rings he carved for her and himself using the stones they won in a game on the night of the festival in Busan. Hers also sits on her ring finger. It cost Jimin only a gold coin to play that game. But the rings are priceless to both of them.

She shivers at his warmth, needing him closer to her skin than anything right now. The fever must have gotten to her head because she is thinking a lot of nonsense right now.

She blinks her hazy eyes up at him and can tell he can see her face better than she can his. His other hand shifts and she soon feels his fingers fluttering over the skin of her forehead, no doubt checking for her temperature.

She hears a breath finally leaving his lips and feels it in her too-warm skin. He remains silent as his fingers run through her hair. Her braids have gotten loose and her layered hair has escaped the weaves of it.

Yuna must have taken the small flowers out of her hair, and Y/n is grateful she did. She would break if they got mushed. She is planning on taking them with her and wearing them until their petals have shredded. She will collect each one of them and when Jimin comes back, she will make him put them back together and continue to wear them in her hair.

Her sleepy eyes waver over his shadowed face, only being able to see the grey strands of his hair ruffled over the top of his head and away from his forehead. He must have been running his fingers through them.

He is so beautiful, and he is the most handsome like this.

She needs him close.

She slowly turns her tired body, her bones heavy and screaming at her to stay still. She does not. Instead, she curls up to his warm body, her head moving from the center of the pillow and to the edge, as she warms herself near his thigh that rests on the bed.

Her grip tightens around his thumb and she hides her burning face in the soft blanket draped over her.

"Love." A sigh finally escapes his hoarse voice and millions of butterflies spark in her stomach at the heavy vibration in his throat.

His calloused fingers move to the back of her head, the tips of his rough skin trailing over her soft strands of hair and over the back of her delicate neck. His warm skin touches her hot one and a shiver crawls from that place all the way to the small of her back, her body shaking from it.

He stills and her whine is muffled in the blanket.

Y/n's eyes scrunch shut, mind dizzy. The fever has definitely gotten to her head. She can lie, and tell him she feels better than before, but she would be lying.  And he will easily catch it.

His halted fingers move again, his thumb trailing down the flushed, sensitive skin on the back of her neck. Y/n can feel herself starting to shake again, her body catching on fire, and the one currently burning on the fireplace does not help.

But as the sensation tingles down her spine, mixed with the caress of his fingers, she starts to feel cold. She curls up tighter and wonders if it is her fever, or if is it coming from him.

"Does it hurt?" He speaks, his voice sounds so strained for some reason.

She slightly nods, and after a minute, she feels herself relaxing into the mattress as she feels a fluttering sensation surge through her body. She sighs, relief in her throat as she feels the pain in her dulling down.

He is doing this. He is doing it again, that thing he did a few hours ago as she clung to him in intense pain. Her numb body does not feel as heavy anymore, and her headache dulls out in the back.

Is he healing her..? She did not know he could do that.

It is probably coming from the back of her neck where his fingers linger, as she feels the skin he touches tingling.

She shifts slowly on her back again, being able to move more easily than before. Her face comes to his view and she rounds her sleepy eyes at his shadowed face. Her hands move, palm letting go of his warm thumb and shifting both her arms until they peek out from under the warm blanket and towards him.

Her lashes flutter near her cherry cheeks, and she reaches her shaky arms open towards him, wanting him to come close to her. The man stares down at him and she cannot even see his expression because his face is completely in the dark.

Her tiny palms open and close, lingering in the air close to him. He moves after a few seconds, quiet as he inches close to her awaiting arms. His hands also come up, gently wrapping around both her elbows and slowly trailing them up towards her wrists as he rests her hands on his broadening shoulders.

Goosebumps rise in her arms, as he inches himself down toward her small, heating form. She cannot see his face, even as he draws closer and all her senses are soon enveloped by the smell of lilies coming from his soft hair and the breeze of his sea coming from his skin.

She immediately feels warm. He feels like home. He smells like home.

Her delicate arms circle around his shoulders and muscles ripple under the silk of his shirt as he moves closer to her till his face hovers over hers. Her legs curl up and brush his side as she pulls him closer till his shoulder brushes her nose.

"Need you.." She whispers, her fingers brushing the thick and hard muscles of his back.

The man completely stills at that, his chest brushing her way softer breasts as the warmth radiates off his body and onto hers. He does not feel cold in her arms, so it makes her wonder what was it that felt so cold about him.

Is it because she cannot see his face? Or that she cannot read him at all? She does not know what he is thinking. It is a terrifying realization. So terrifying it makes her cuddle more into him by burying her burning skin on his thick neck.

"..need you close." She mumbles again, rubbing her cheek squish to his, the feel of his shaved stubbles making her cling more to him. From this close, he smells like cool mint.

Jimin stays still, as a good few minutes pass by until he finally moves his arms that keep his body weight off her so he does not crush her under him. She feels the deep breath that is released from his plump mouth and his hand then trails down her side before moving under her.

His strong arm wraps around her back, lifting her body slightly off the warm bed and pressing her against his, as he continues to tower over her body. His other hand comes up and he squeezes it between her head and the pillow.

A deep chuckle releases his chest and vibrates her whole being. "Such a clingy little one I have."

——————————

She's such a clingy little one indeed. It's so adorable 🥺😔 now that we are on this topic, I wanted to put some reality to this chapter. Jimin's feelings are hidden for a reason. I think we all collectively forgot that he is actually a very morally gray character just cause he's so soft with his little love. You guys know by now that he's kind of fucked up in the head and you will see the worst of him when Y/n leaves. So prepare yourself for that drama 👀👀 don't worry he will remain hot daddy Captain Park. If not even more I'm afraid.

Hope you guys like the chapter. So sorry for the late update I am trying to adjust through life per usual. But I'll see you guys in dead mate next.

Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 242 40
[COMPLETED] Based of "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" All Jungkook wanted was to see what it was like to have freedom. He was the Prince of Busan...
47.3K 2.8K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...
4.1K 225 18
Jimin is from a small village and lives a normal life; but when pirates suddenly attack and he gets roped into joining the crew, what will happen to...
21.1K 1.2K 17
People in the kingdom whispered about a legend: a man who is strong and powerful. They said he took up residence in the woods, hiding out while comm...