When Royalties Clash | JJk ff

By DelusionItIs

Ever heard of kingdoms living in harmony? It was just a concept of Utopia which was once everyone's dream but... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Not an update
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

21

965 68 10
By DelusionItIs

Author's pov:

If Y/N was embarrassed about him openly talking about such things, she didn't show it. But this wasn't the point. In the flow of the conversation, they drifted to another road while it should have been about the part where he shouldn't even be here in her house. He is the KING OF BUSAN for lord's sake, who casually stood in her bedroom talking informally to her, who had most definitely kissed her on several occasions. Didn't any of this irritate him? Royalty is known for strict rules and regulations that must be followed by the women to appear more sophisticated and soft.

"W-we are not addressing the main point of this conversation." she cleared her throat, cheeks the slighted tint of red. "It really doesn't matter if you lied or not. Just forget everything that happened and lets move on from this." her heart felt heavy with hurt but she had to do this.

Maybe living a normal life just like any other citizen was a stress reliever for him and being with me was a part of it. God knows how many responsibilities lay upon his shoulders.

"Move on?" His voice brought her out of her trance. Looking up at him, she realised he had come closer while she was zoned out. Trying to move back, her back was met with the wall. "Was being with me a darn fling to you?" There was a spark of anger in there.

Y/N's pov:

While all this time he whined like a child, agitated to prove a point, I stood tall like a strict mother. The tables seemed to have reversed now that his eyes were narrowed down on me, as if, I was the culprit.

"How dare you put this on me?" How could it be a fling from my side when I was nothing but purely transparent and honest with him, while he always had a mysterious aura surrounding him. He lied about his occupation and even his name. I don't know who's name I've been chanting all this time.

"How dare I? How can you say something like this so casually?" His jaw was clenched, muscles ticking when he put more pressure and I tried not to stare for too long.

"Then what do you want me to say!? Huh? No! It wasn't a fling. Why would I have let you close to me if it was? I wouldn't have opened up to you. God! I wouldn't even have the guts to look at you if I had the slightest idea about who you were. Us low class women don't have the luxury to play around. We're taught to save ourselves for our future husband, otherwise they call us impure."

"THAT IS THE VERY REASON I NEVER TOLD YOU!" He yelled into my face, his voice holding nothing but helplessness. His hands now latched onto my arms, pushing me more against the wall. "You would have ran away from me and I didn't want that." Defeatedly, he rested his forehead on mine.

"A-and where do you think it would have led us?" My voice cracked. "You would have lived in your bubble for a few days before popping it and leaving, having no idea how it would have affected me."

"I don't ever want it to pop."

"You're making things difficult for yourself." I closed my eyes, taking in his scent. He could vanish any moment he wants, so I need to make the most of whats left.

"I don't care about anything if I get you in the end." He nuzzled his nose against mine making my heart rate spike. My hands found their way to his broad chest only to find his heart hammering as well. All this was affecting him as much as it was affecting me.

His breath fanned my lips. I had enough time to pull away but something was pulling me strongly towards him. This felt right no matter how wrong it actually was.
And so our lips touched, reigniting the spark that made me feel alive, full of warmth and loved by him. His lips fit perfectly against mine like two puzzle pieces.

Our heads tilted ever so slowly, living every moment, relishing it, memorizing it. Someone said it right- slower the kiss, faster is the heartbeat.

Pulling apart after what felt like a lifetime but also like a fraction of a second, we looked at each other. His stare held meaning. He was bare infront of me with no layers of lies, purely transparent and it gave me some sense of intimacy. And then he said something that was going to swallow me into another spiral of thoughts.
"Come with me, Y/N."

***

Author's pov:

Mrs.Jeon sat on a comfortable sofa in the balcony of her room. It was big enough to accommodate two three-seater sofas and several flower pots.

The woman was happy, anyone who knew her could make out as her happy moments were rare. Why wouldn't she be? She was successful in doing what she wanted to and Jungkook was nowhere around to lecture her or do something about it. He was oblivious to the entire situation. Or so she thought.

"You have grown to be even more beautiful,  Princess Eun Ae." Infront of her sat the youngest child and the only daughter of The Royal Family of Yangsan.
Eun Ae blushed at the compliment and tucked a hair strand behind her ear before letting out a small 'thank you'.
Polite and mannered. Thats a check. Mrs.Jeon thought.

Kang Eun Ae was in her early twenties, 23 years old with brunette hair and pale white skin. She was of age and all the more ready to be taken as a bride. According to Mrs.Jeon, there was no one better than Jungkook to have that honour. He was 28 years old, turning 29 in just a few months. He should get married before he grows old.
It was just an excuse! Mrs.Jeon knew it even if he was above 40 there will be thousands of women out there ready to go on their knees to be his bride not just because of his beauty but also because of his title. His beauty was just a plus point. And she'll use it to her advantage.

"Why wouldn't she be? She's my daughter after all!" Eun Ae's mother and the childhood best friend of Mrs.Jeon spoke proudly.

Mrs.Jeon belonged to a small kingdom at the junction of Yangsan and Busan. She was made familiar with the borders of both the kingdoms as a child. Mrs.Kang was also being taught the same things at the same time. The two came across each other and immediately wanted to be friends.
Both never said it but it was only because of the fact the other too was a princess. They felt no one of a lower rank in the hierarchy was worthy of being a friend.

The two ladies who sat smiling at each other would have been throwing daggers and clawing at the other's skin if it wasn't for their title.
They were aware of this.

"I know. She has your features." Another smile. "So, Eun Ae- oh! You don't mind if I call you informally?" She gasped dramatically, leaning forward with a hand to her chest.

"Oh! No, Your Majesty. You have all the right to talk to me in an informal way. You're elder to me." Eun Ae too leaned forward, trying to make herself sound convincing.

Mrs.Kang wanted to roll her eyes. All the ladies present knew they were acting but it couldn't be helped. Busan was clearly the stronger kingdom with much greater man power and inorder to make a friendly alliance, Yangsan had to cooperate and fit into whatever image that suits best to Jeon's eyes.

Whatever Mrs.Jeon was asking Eun Ae was a test.
"Remember to act domestic and soft. Don't look directly into her eyes. Take whatever she offers to eat but never put it in you mouth. She hates seeing someone chew outside of the dinning room. Always act flattered with her compliments."

"As long as you become the queen of Busan, its worth it being a puppet to her. She's growing old. Once she dies, you'll have all the control. And you will be able to fully influence Jungkook's mind. Make sure he is in your grasp, that he only listens to you."

A knock on the door pulled everyone's attention.

"Come in."

Opening the door, entered a maid with a tray of snacks in her hands. It wasn't just any maid.
It was Miho, the childhood sweetheart of General Park.

Mrs.Jeon smirked at the sight of the young girl. Miho walked to the balcony and placed the tray on the table then backed away.
The sight of a fresh scar on her cheek gave Mrs.Jeon immense satisfaction.

She also got a glimpse of Jimin outside the room.
You surely learn from your mistakes, General Park. Mrs.Jeon thought.

If looks could kill, Jimin would have killed this woman in the most gut wrenchingly hurtful ways.

***

Author: OMG! I woke up to so many notifications today.
THANK YOU! It made my day. 😆😆
Hope my book was worth your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 737 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
367K 15.7K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...
2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
884K 40.9K 101
TW- SENSITIVE CONTENT The fun, yet annoying, thing about psychology is that you can choose what to believe and there will be a whole disorder dedicat...