IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 30

1.2K 53 7
By Cheetahx2

Nanami stood in the sewage with his blunt knife dripping with blood. “If you're going to come out, do it now.”

“They may look distorted, and it's too late to save them, but it's unpleasant to kill humans,” he said as he straightened his tie.

Mahito came out of the darkness. “Wow, I'm glad. I would be troubled if Gojo Satoru was here. But if someone too weak comes, I can't have my experiment.”

Nanami placed his hand on his neck, "I don't enjoy working overtime. Let's try to wrap this up quickly." Even in the midst of the tense scenario, he couldn't help but recall Gojo's playful antics from before, where he would jump around and joke, saying, “I’ll kill you~”

Nanami lunged forward, throwing himself at Mahito with all his might, wielding his blunt knife. The two clashed ferociously, exchanging blows in rapid succession. As they fought, he thought, 'They feel similar. That perfectly flippant attitude and the sinister strength behind it.'

Mahito then sprang back into the water as Nanami relentlessly pursued him, slashing his knife in a flurry of blows. Suddenly, Mahito surged forward, launching an attack of his own, which Nanami skillfully dodged.

Seizing the opportunity, Nanami renewed his attack by swinging his knife again. Mahito swerved to evade the strike but was taken aback as Nanami spun his body around, catching him with a powerful kick that pushed him backwards.

As Nanami unleashed a powerful swing of his knife towards Mahito's defensive stance, bisecting lines materialized before him, perfectly aligning with the trajectory of his strike. With a resounding impact, Nanami's attack shattered Mahito's wrist, nearly severing it in its entirety.

“What? I should've blocked it with cursed energy,” Mahito wondered aloud as he waved his almost severed hand. “Is it that kind of cursed technique?”

Nanami pointed his knife at Mahito and said with a serious expression, “What do you mean by "that kind"? I hate open-ended questions that are directly thrown at the other party.”

Mahito grinned in response and said, "That's great. You don't dislike talking."

“It depends on the opponent,” Nanami said as he pondered. 'A Cursed Spirit that can communicate this well… Gojo-san’s report only mentioned two unregistered Special Grade Curse Spirits. It's hard to believe that there's no connection between the two.'

“Hey, which one do you think came first? The soul or the body?” Mahito suddenly asked.

“What?”

“Isn't there a similar question? Did the chicken or the egg come first?” Mahito pointed out. “Is the soul hosted in the body? Or is the soul enveloping the body?”

'I guess I have to hear him out', Nanami thought. He responded, “The former.”

“Bzzzt! Wrong, the latter is the answer,” Mahito raised his hand as it slowly knit back together. “The soul always comes before the body. The shape of the body is affected by the shape of the soul. I'm not healing myself. I'm just preserving the shape of my soul consciously.”

Mahito took out a small transfigured human and said, "You should understand, right? My cursed technique is to touch the soul and change its shape." He then chanted, "Idle Transfiguration."

On his other hand, there are two more transfigured humans. “I store human beings. It's quite hard to do that,” Mahito said with a smile. “Usually, a person will die soon after their shape is changed. But what about a Jujutsu Sorcerer?”

Nanami looked at his watch and calculated, "It's 5:30 p.m. now. I started working at 10:00 a.m. today. No matter what happens, I must get off work by 6:00 p.m."

As Yoshino walked down the street lost in thought, a voice called out his name, halting his steps.

"Yoshino," the voice said, causing him to stop.

“Where have you been?” a fat middle-aged man asked, who was sitting in front of his house. It was his teacher, Sotomura. “It's not good to skip school," he chided.

Yoshino hung his head low and murmured, “Sotomura-sensei…”

“Have you heard?” Sotomura continued, wiping sweat off his brow.

“Sayama, Nishimura, and Honda are dead. You were close to them, weren't you?"

"What?" Yoshino's eyes widened, the memories of being bullied by those three flooding back.

Sotomura seemed oblivious to the sudden change in Yoshino's expression as he continued. “You have no friends. They often look after you, don't they? But you didn't attend their funeral. You shouldn't be like this.”

'Close? Me… and them?' Yoshino felt his heart racing. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from his teacher. 

"Let's go pay our respects," Sotomura said, but Yoshino was in shock. His ears were ringing as he struggled to comprehend what his teacher was saying.

'He’s crazy.',Yoshino thought. Teachers work in school after graduating from one. 'You've never experienced society before, have you?' Anger rose from within him. 'That's why there are giant babies like you!'

Anger swelled up within Yoshino. The memories of his torment flooded back: the cockroaches forced down his throat, the burning cigarettes pressed onto his forehead. Every single one of them had inflicted so much pain and humiliation on him.

But then he remembered Mahito's words. "I acknowledge your entire existence, Junpei."

“What are you muttering? Did you lose your mind from staying home? Just joking.” Sotumura chuckled.

Yoshino’s eyes bulged with anger, and his face contorted into a scowl. He raised two fingers forming a hand sign.

"Stooooop!" Izuku's voice echoed as he fell, holding a Fly Head in his hands. He noticed Yoshino and thought,'So he can see it...' Izuku thought.

Izuku attempted to land in a series of backflips, but he still collided with a pole. "Ow, that hurts" , he grumbled with Sukuna laughing at Izuku's misfortune with the boy remembering how he ended up in this current situation.

Both he and Ijichi had been hiding behind the pole, preparing to start their mission. But Izuku suddenly interrupted Ijichi with a whispered, "Wait! Someone's coming!"

Ijichi was caught off guard, and he had already opened the cage containing the Fly Head, allowing it to escape. "Oh Shit!" Izuku exclaimed, chasing after the cursed spirit straight away.

Back in the present, Izuku muttered, "I'm so glad."

"What's this? Are you a gymnast?" Sotomura spoke.

Izuku moved swiftly towards Yoshino, closing the distance between them. "Hey," he said, "I have something to ask you. Come with me."

Yoshino hesitated for a moment, glancing at Izuku's uniform. 'That button...' he thought to himself.

But before he could say anything, Sotomura interjected. "I'm talking with him. You're so rude," he scolded.

"Well, this is quite important," Izuku responded.

Sotomura scoffed. "Something important? What nonsense are you talking about? Which school are you—”

But suddenly, Izuku made a move and pulled Sotomura's pants down in one swift motion. "Pull!" he shouted, as Sotomura gasped in shock.

Yoshino's mouth fell open in disbelief. "Uhhh..." he uttered, not sure what to say.

Sotomura held onto Itadori's arms to stop him, "What are you doing? You brat! Stop it!" he exclaimed, but it was too late. Izuku had already yanked Sotomura's pants off completely and was now running away with them.

"Don't take my pants!" Sotomura yelled in mortification, his face flushed with embarrassment. He ran after Izuku but was only left in his underwear. "Stop... Stop right there!" he shouted, but to no avail.

"What happened?" Yoshino muttered, still trying to process the bewildering scene. Noticing the footsteps behind him, he turned around.

“Well then, let's go,” Izuku said.
Yoshino looked shocked by his quick pace. "That was quick! Have you even finished a lap yet?" he asked.

“Yes,” Izuku replied.

"You didn't have to do that. You could have just dragged me away," Yoshino said.

When he heard this, Izuku walked ahead of him. "Well...that's true...but you hate him, right?" he asked.

"What?" Yoshino was taken aback, wondering how Izuku could possibly know.

"Just a feeling," Izuku replied, placing a hand on his nape. "Was I wrong?" he asked with a sheepish smile on his face.

"It's true," Yoshino admitted.

"You wouldn't want people you hate to stand in front of your house, right?" Izuku pointed out. "Anyway, let's go over there," he said, gesturing towards a direction.

Yoshino looked at him, still feeling a bit bewildered. "Okay," he said.

Nanami expertly dodged the elongated transfigured human's attacks, gracefully wielding his knife to cut it.

Mahito ran alongside him, enraptured by the thrill of the fight. Nanami swiftly deflected another attack and aimed a strike at Mahito, only to have it effortlessly blocked by his opponent's hand.

"You're quite nimble," Mahito observed. With a gleeful laugh, Mahito summoned two more transfigured humans and launched them at Nanami.

With lightning speed, Nanami leapt upwards and evaded the incoming threats by landing on the ceiling.

'This is fun.' Mahito's grin widened as he revelled in the excitement of the battle.

As the battle raged on, Nanami kept a keen eye on his opponent. He thought, 'He changes the form of humans, but the mass remains the same? In any case, it's not compatible with my technique.'

Nanami landed atop a lengthened transfigured human. Suddenly, he heard a voice from beneath him. Nanami looked down and saw a tear-stained face pleading with him. "H... Help me…" it whimpered.

He recalled Ieiri’s words. “A transfigured human can't be saved. If you're being attacked, don't hesitate to kill them. This is for the sake of the victims too.”

“Oh, sorry, sorry,” Mahito let out a nonchalant apology as he rested his fingers on his chin. “I practiced it many times. Disfiguration will not kill them instantly, but the accuracy of the brain or consciousness isn't good enough. Sometimes, sweat from the soul will ooze out like this. Don't mind it. Let's continue.”

Nanami's expression remained unchanged as he responded, “I don't mind at all.” He wiped away the tears of the transfigured human and added, “I always keep my work and emotions separate.”

Mahito laughed in amusement. "You're a terrible liar! Your soul is trembling," he observed with a chuckle. He then proceeded to ask, "What rank are you?"

"Grade 1," Nanami replied firmly as he stepped away from the transfigured human.

Mahito's grin grew wider as he remarked, “No wonder you're strong. Your body is perfect for experimentation. I'm so lucky.” He suddenly increased his speed, placing his hand on Nanami's abdomen and murmuring, "Thank you."

Cursed energy surged through Nanami's body, causing him to convulse in agony. With a quick reflex, he swung his knife, but Mahito deftly dodged the attack.

“Did the sudden speed increase scare you?” Mahito teased, tapping his now-hooved legs. “I can reshape my own soul, too.”

Nanami clutched at his stomach, looking at Mahito.

Mahito continued, “A Jujutsu Sorcerer may have used cursed energy to protect their body, but they have never tried to protect their soul with it. Because to do so, you need to be conscious of your soul first. Otherwise, you can't protect it. But it seems like you're subconsciously guarding your soul with cursed energy. Otherwise, you'll be my pawn now.”

He lifted both of his arms, channelling his cursed energy, “But if I strike your soul a few more times, you won't be a human anymore!”

Nanami and Mahito traded blows, each trying to gain the upper hand. “I won't let you escape!” Mahito yelled.
Nanami managed to block his advances and make his way towards the tunnel. As they reached the edge, Mahito lunged forward with his hand, but Nanami brandished his knife to block the attack. Nanami clutched onto the ledge and landed below.

“Is that all, Grade 1 Jujutsu Sorcerer?” Mahito taunted, nonchalantly sitting on the rails. His foot slowly turned back to normal. “You tried so hard to escape. But you should be reaching your limits, right?”

Nanami glanced down at his watch, sighing inwardly. "Unfortunately…" he muttered, sheathing his knife and loosening his necktie. As if on cue, cursed energy surged through his body, visibly increasing in intensity.

'What's this? His cursed energy is rising.' Mahito observed, his demeanor shifting as he sensed something looming ahead.

Nanami wrapped his hand tightly with his necktie and declared, "I'll start working overtime now."

Chapter End.
Oh wow...two in a row...but I won't do this constantly but anyways stay safe and peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990 57 14
❞.𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕝 𝕪𝕞 𝕟𝕚 𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕓 𝕖𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕒❝ 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚋�...
4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
10.9K 320 18
Sick of the pain, the betrayal, sick of it all. But now a new opening a new opportunity, that helps bring revenge
6.6K 279 21
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖼...