ALWAYS FOREVER ORASANI [THE O...

By BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Love Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other after weeks. But thei... More

Intro to Characters Part One
Intro to Characters Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Two

7 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

That same evening...

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / HANGAR

Hagarth arrived at Mount Orasani's hangar in Christy's skiff ship. He gently lands it on the landing platform pad.

Both Hagarth and Klaus, who's carrying his unconscious wife, Christy, in his arms, bridal style, walks off the ramp as the ramp itself closes.

Dementrio meets up with Hagarth and Klaus. "We'll take to the medical infirmary, hurry."

Dementrio, Hagarth and Klaus walks away, headed to the medical infirmary.

⚜️⚜️

MEDICAL INFIRMARY

Christy's unconscious body lays on an examination bed with a hologram of a female body over her.

She's wearing a beige infirmary gown with a nasal tube in her nose with a few scrape wounds on her face when she fell.

Outside of the medical infirmary, Klaus and Hagarth are with Nurse Giannis.

"I've sedated Christiana, she's gonna make a full recovery from her health complication." Nurse Giannis informed Klaus and Hagarth.

"That's good, right?" Hagarth asked.

"It is, Hagarth." Nurse Giannis told him with a small smile.

Klaus and Hagarth exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus is sitting at Christy's bedside, gently holding her hand in his hand, revealing their wedding rings.

"You are really stubborn." Klaus said to his wife. "I can try to talk you out of things, but knowing you well enough, you'll just gonna do it anyway. Your stubbornness is what makes you the woman I fell in love with. Your bold spirit. You have a bright light to you, Chris. You always tell me that I'm an amazing father, you're an amazing mother, wife and an Orasanian warrior. And you always return home to me and to our daughters." Klaus said and pecks a kiss on her cheek. "I love you, Mrs. Christy Mikaelson. Always and Forever."

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Klaus is with Nurse Giannis, looking at the hologram computer.

"So, these are Christy's vitals?" Klaus asked with his arms folded.

"It is." Nurse Giannis told him. "Her vitals were at 55%, but now, she's gonna be alright."

Suddenly, Christy awakens with a low grunt, causing both Klaus and Nurse Giannis to slowly walks up to her.

"Christiana? Are you alright?" Nurse Giannis asked.

"I'm fine." Christy replied. "Where am I?"

"You're at Mount Orasani's medical infirmary." Klaus told her.

Klaus, Christy and Nurse Giannis exchange small smiles at each other.

                           shortly after...

Hagarth brought some dried plums for Christy to snack on. Klaus sits on the bed beside her.

"I forgive you, Klaus." Christy told her husband. "You just need to forgive yourself."

"Marcalos used you to get to me, so, that makes me wonder about my resurrected mother dearest, Esther." Klaus said to her.

Christy thinks to herself with a thoughtful look on her face. Which Klaus notices.

"What?" Klaus asked.

"We already know that Marcalos has the dark power to resurrect anyone. You were his favorite soul to torture, but what if he found another wicked twisted soul as his favorite?"

Klaus thinks to himself and he realizes. "Mikael. Marcalos knows that he and I loathe each other for forever. So, of course, Mikael became Marcalos second favorite soul."

"What did Marcalos exactly do to you in his Underworld lair?" Christy asked him.

"He tortured me for his wicked pleasure or whenever Persephone highly agitated him. He would take it out on me. I felt his fury rage. He thought he could break me, but he already knew that I've endured pain and so, he reopened old wounds. He even stabbed me with a fire poker. It was hot. But no matter what torturous pain that Marcalos inflicted on me, the thought of you given me solace." Klaus told her.

"Klaus? You think just because you're an immortal invincible supernatural being that nothing can hurt you. You're used to pain and you thrive on your anger to make you stronger." Christy said.

"Are you psychoanalyzing me?" Klaus asked her with a small smile.

"Maybe, yeah." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. They both eats a dried plum.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, Klaus and Christy slowly walks inside the courtyard. Luna and Trinity had made lunch for their mother.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Luna? Trinity? You guys didn't have to cook me anything." Christy said.

"Dad said you hadn't eaten anything, and so, Trinity and I thought you could maybe eat something." Luna said.

"And Dad has a platter of fresh beignets in the kitchen, you could eat for a sweet dessert." Trinity said.

"Thanks, sweethearts." Christy thanked her daughters and looks at Klaus. "Did you know about this?"

"Well, I sort of told our daughters that your mother was sick." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Christy is sitting at the table with her plate of food and with a silver platter of fresh beignets.

"I'm gonna be full and sleepy in the morning." Christy said, eating her pasta with a fork.

"It amazes me how you eat and your body still slim." Klaus said with a chuckle, taking a bite of his beignet.

"Well, I do work out and exercise." Christy said with a playful tease.

Klaus and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"But I'm relieved that you're okay." Klaus said to me.

"Me too." Christy said.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 193 36
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
337K 12.1K 39
━━━ 'i can't wait to spend eternity with you' ┏ ┓ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a sarcasti...
83.1K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...