ALWAYS FOREVER ORASANI [THE O...

By BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Love Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other after weeks. But thei... More

Intro to Characters Part One
Intro to Characters Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-One

11 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

The next day, Christy is visiting her deceased best friend's graves, Sophie Deveraux and Camille O'Connell.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy gently puts two flowers in both Sophie's and Cami's headstones.

"Hi, Christy." Davina greeted her.

Christy looks at Davina Claire and small smiles at the young 20-something Claire witch. "Hi, Davina."

Davina and Christy embraces in a hug and gently pulls away from the hug.

"How are you? How've you been?" Christy asked.

"Pretty good." Davina replied with a small smile. "How've you been?"

"Good myself." Christy replied. "Where's Kol?"

"He's with Rebekah." Davina replied.

"Since you and I are here in the Lafayette Cemetery, do you want to visit Kol's playhouse with me?"

"Sure." Davina said.

Christy and Davina exchange small smiles at each other and they walks away.

⚜️⚜️

KOL'S PLAYHOUSE

Davina and Christy looks around at the playhouse itself.

"Gosh, it's been a while since I've been here." Christy said, looking around at the playhouse itself as she sits down on stool. "Do you still do spells, Davina?"

"Sometimes, yeah." Davina replied and gently sits down in a chair. "I still have my grimoires. What about you?"

"I do my magic now and then, but I'd rather just do normal things." Christy said.

"What do you mean?" Davina asked.

"I don't rely on my magic to get me out of situations or out of trouble, I use my smarty brain." Christy told her.

"You know, I remember what you did for me that night at the Feast of Blessings. How you cheered me up with gifts from the gift shop and named me " 'Queen Davina' ", it was thoughtful of you." Davina said with a small smile.

Christy small smiles to herself. "There's one thing that I don't like is mean people. Genevieve and Monique were bitches to you. You didn't deserve that, Davina."

Davina and Christy exchange looks at each other and Christy makes her eyes glow blue, creating an electrical energy orb in the palm of her hand.

"If I were to be consecrated in New Orleans soil, my magic would fuel the witch ancestors power, but I already knew that." Christy said, ceasing her magic and makes her eyes back to normal green and looks at Davina. "I'm proud of you, Davina."

"Thanks, Christy." Davina thanked her with a small smile.

Davina and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on day, in the kitchen, Christy is making some meat pies, filled with mozzarella cheese and beef.

Kol slowly walks up to the kitchen door frame and gently leans on the door frame. "Nik said that you're an amazing cook."

Christy glances at her brother-in-law, Kol, with a small smile. "Hey, Kol."

"What are you making?" Kol asked, slowly walks up to the kitchen countertop.

"Meat pies." Christy told him.

"Meat pies? That sounds good." Kol said.

"Yeah. It's one of Hagarth's recipes. He wrote it for me so, I could make it myself." Christy said, putting the pan with six meat pies into the oven. And sets the timer on her phone. She looks at Kol. "Davina and I visited your old playhouse at the Lafayette Cemetery."

Kol chuckled. "My old playhouse. I've forgotten about that."

Kol and Christy exchange soft chuckles with each other.

                            Afterwards...

In the courtyard, Kol and Christy are sitting in the sofa chairs. Davina slowly walks inside with Josh.

"Hi, Josh, it's good to see you." Christy greeted her best friend with a small smile.

"It's good to see you too, Christy." Josh said to her with a small smile. "Davina and I were just catching up before she and Kol leave."

And then, Christy's phone timer beeps.

"I'll be right back." Christy said, getting up and walking away.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Kol, Davina, Josh and Christy are sitting at the table, eating their meat pies.

"These are really good, Christy." Kol complimented his mozzarella cheese beef meat pie. "I'm sure Nik will love these."

"Speaking of my husband, I haven't heard from him all day." Christy said, finishing up her meat pie and dials Klaus's phone.

Klaus's phone buzzes and he answers. "Chris?"

"Klaus? I haven't heard from you all day, are you okay?" Christy asked, worried.

"I'm alright, Love. Apologies I haven't called you." Klaus told her on the phone.

"Klaus? Where are you?" Christy asked, becoming worried.

"I'm at the Ruins of Fortress of Ida." Klaus told her on the phone.

"I'm on my way." Christy said, hanging up her phone as she gets up, walking away.

"Christy?" Kol said.

"I'll be back." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

HANGAR

That late afternoon, after Christy driven to the hangar, she slowly walks up to her skiff ship.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Christy? This is absolute crazy." Ana said to her best friend.

"It's not crazy, Ana. Klaus is in trouble. I have to go." Christy said.

"Christy? You can't go with your health complication." Ana told her.

Which makes both Ana and Christy stopped walking and Christy turns around to look at her.

"Ana?" Christy said.

"Klaus told me. He knows how close you and I are." Ana told Christy. "But Christy, I know you and I know you can handle yourself, but if Klaus is in trouble, he can handle himself. He wouldn't forgive himself for putting you in danger."

"I know." Christy said. "Hagarth will be with me."

"Okay, just be careful." Ana said.

"I will." Christy said and walks onto her skiff ship.

⚜️⚜️

RUINS OF FORTRESS OF IDA

That evening, Christy had flown to the ruined fortress and gently lands her skiff ship outside of it.

Christy unbuckles her seatbelt and inhales and exhales.

"I should come along with yer." Hagarth suggested.

"Hagarth? Stay here." Christy said.

Hagarth nodded and Christy gets up, walking away.

Exiting her skiff ship by the ramp, Christy walks off as Klaus slowly walks out of the ruined fortress.

"Klaus?" Christy said to her husband as she scurries to him.

Klaus and Christy embraces in a hug and gently pulls away from the hug.

"Christy? You shouldn't be here." Klaus said to her.

"I know, I just got worried about you." Christy said to him and breathed in and out. "We need to go."

"Christy? You shouldn't have come." Klaus said and his eyes glow red.

Christy slowly walks back away from him, knowingly her premonition had came true.

"Klaus? You need to fight it. Whatever it is." Christy told her husband.

And then, Marcalos slowly walks out of the ruined fortress. "There's no use, Christiana. He's under my dark magical influence."

Christy looks at the Underworld Elder God, Marcalos. "What have you done to him?"

"Like your husband said, you shouldn't have come." said a nonchalant Marcalos.

Marcalos looks at Klaus. "Destroy Christiana."

Christy looks at Klaus and he glares at her with his glow red eyes, menacingly.

"Klaus? Don't." Christy said.

Klaus vamp-sped to Christy and grabs her by the throat, choking her, slowly lifting her off the ground.

Christy tries to loosen her husband's hand grip around her neck as she grunts. "Klaus?"

Suddenly, Ames appears in a rumble of golden lightning and blasts Marcalos with an energy blast.

"Klaus? Let her go?!" Ames exclaimed. "Let. Christiana. Go?!"

Klaus drops Christy onto the ground and she falls unconscious.

Klaus's eyes stops glow red and turns back to normal dark blue-green eyes. He then, notices Christy laying on the ground, unconscious.

"Chris?" Klaus said, walks up to his unconscious wife. He uses his hybrid hearing to hear her heartbeat. And looks at Ames. "Her heartbeat is steady."

"Get back on Christy's ship." Ames said and disappears into golden dust.

Klaus gently lifts up an unconscious Christy in his arms, bridal style, and vamp-sped onto the skiff ship.

And Hagarth takes off.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S SKIFF SHIP

An unconscious Christy lays on a bed. Klaus sits at her bedside as he listens to her steady heartbeat.

"Please, forgive me." Klaus said to her and pecks a kiss on her forehead.

"Almost there, Sir Klaus." Hagarth said to him from the cockpit as it flies.

Klaus and Hagarth exchange worried looks at each other.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 196 26
The sequel to FAELY ⚜️ The Originals. It wasn't Love at first, but it was an attraction. Klaus Mikaelson and Alexa Holland's relationship started slo...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
243K 8.1K 73
"Soulmates aren't the ones who make you happiest, no. They're instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars, Old pan...
647 37 33
After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and all is b...