✓ My Taobao future

By koushuu17

Author: Smell the fragrance and recognize the beauty Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed  This is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
End

64

250 4 0
By koushuu17

☆ 64. Chapter 66 second update

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66 Chapter 2

: After this scene, no one dared to look down upon him anymore, and his reputation as a harp player spread out. Many people knew that there was a strange person in this class. As a purifier, he could obviously rely on plants. To eat, he had to rely on his mental strength. Relying on his mental strength was nothing to begin with, but who knew that he would actually achieve results by relying on his mental strength.

Therefore, whenever there is a piano playing around the beam, there are always many more people watching below. After all, among people of the same age, battles between superpowers and superpowers are common, and battles between superpowers and psychic masters are not uncommon. However, the battle between superpowers and psychic masters still ended up losing to each other. , but it is really rare.

Not every psychic master has such ability. Most psychic masters will not be able to get much benefit from the hands of superpowers. The more powerful ones can barely compete with each other without falling behind. It's true that people like You Qin Raoliang can defeat the opponent without any damage, but most of them can only be done by spiritual masters who are much older than their opponents.

In the Hundred Schools Competition, the number of people participating may not be too many, but there are actually quite a few who come to compete. However, any news spreads very quickly. After the battle with Youqin Raoliang, many people who didn't know him originally heard about his reputation.

When people with superpowers talk about him, they mostly express admiration. When mentalists talk about him, they all admire him with envy. Even purifiers who occasionally mention him feel radiant.

But there are thousands of people, and everyone has different ideas. Some people respect You Qin Raoliang and don't look down on him because of his strength. Naturally, there are also people who feel that You Qin Raoliang is making a name for himself in the name of a person with powers and want to teach him a lesson.

After playing a few games peacefully, Youqin Raoliang met a wood-type psychic with such thoughts.

"Riran College, Pan Yiheng, a fourth-level wood-type superpower."

"Muyang College, a fourth-level psychic master has Qin Yaoliang, please give me some advice."

Pan Yiheng is a wood type superpower, and there was a Qin Yaoliang duel last time. He happened to watch Li Yu's game. Feeling that Li was underestimating his opponent, he used a very expensive move at the beginning. Not to mention summoning the Fire Rain, the area covered by the Fire Rain was too large, wasting a lot of superpowers. Later, I realized that Qin Laoliang was difficult to deal with. After being unable to kill with one hit, not only did he not immediately change his plan, but he continued to summon fire spiders. Fire spiders were everywhere. In terms of consumption, it was only much more than Fire Rain. Although the victory lies in being able to win by surprise, it does more harm than good.

Originally, if he had stopped at this time, he would have had a slight chance of winning, but he still refused to give up and went his own way to gather the fire snakes, which consumed more energy.

It would have been okay if the fire snake was a small snake, but he was not greedy enough and summoned the giant python. In the end, it was too much and the python body was ejected from the ring before it could solidify. Although he was not completely eliminated, But he also made other people's reputation in vain.

But this is also because he is stupid. If it were him, this would not be the result.

Pan Yiheng was thinking this way, in order not to repeat the same mistakes, and to promote the reputation of superpowers well, so as not to make those people ignorantly think that spiritual masters can already be equal to or even overwhelm superpowers, so he was extra cautious when taking action.

"A single tree grows into a forest."

A small crack suddenly appeared on the ring, and the sprouts tremblingly came out of the crack. In the blink of an eye, the sprouts that could be pinched off with two fingers grew bigger after being eaten. With the same dose, it grew into a seedling instantly.

The seedling was tall and tall, but it seemed that it could be broken easily. However, it did not give people this chance and grew into a big tree all of a sudden. The big tree was lush and green, with spreading branches and leaves. The tree body was thick. If the leaf crown was not blocked by a protective cover, Maybe they will all grow into a ring. The big tree was like a knight, firmly protecting Pan Yiheng's figure.

In this way, Youqin Laoliang can't even find others, let alone attack. Upon seeing this, he could only summon four mental shields and defend carefully to avoid injury while also making it easier to act according to the situation.

However, after Pan Yiheng absorbed Li Yu's lesson, he still dared to make moves in such a big way without fear of consuming his powers. Naturally, he had his reasons.

This tree can be used both offensively and defensively. As long as it is summoned and used for other moves, the tree can be used to draw materials locally, which can save a lot of abilities. It is currently his most useful move and the most proud one. .

Pan Yiheng was sitting on a tree, his figure completely hidden by the dense branches and leaves. From a high position, he could clearly see the movements of the piano playing around the beams.

At this moment, seeing the other party summoning a shield, he couldn't help but laugh in his heart.

The shield can block the front, the back, the left and the right, but can it also block the top?

Fallen flowers are colorful.

The branches swayed with the rustling wind, and countless green leaves were disturbed and fell one after another. The leaf tips were pointed and the leaf edges were sharply serrated. What falls is not so much a beautiful rain of leaves as it is a handful of small saws.

Fortunately, when the rain of leaves fell, Youqin Yaoliang, who had been alert all the time, noticed something strange on his head and put out a mental mask in time. Although it consumes more energy, it is much safer than a protective shield, and at this moment, I don't care whether it consumes anything or not.

The leaves rained down, and those leaves that looked pliable and green, and juice would spill out when pinched, fell on the cover as lightly as raindrops, and they actually made the sound of gold and jade intersecting.

Youqin Laoliang was startled. Fortunately, the mental shield was released in time. Otherwise, if one of these leaves fell on him, he would have suffered a lot. It is inevitable that there will be some wounds on the body. If it is serious, there may be a few pieces of flesh missing.

Just when Youqin Lailiang was getting scared, seeing that Ye Yu couldn't do any harm to him and struck out again after failing, Pan Yiheng sat on the tree and simply broke a few branches from the local materials and threw them down.

A century-old wooden figure.

The branch was bent and tossed, and the sound undoubtedly revealed his location. However, Youqin Yaoliang knew where he was hiding, but couldn't spare the time to deal with him at this time.

Just because those few branches that looked like they wouldn't last long even if set on fire, as soon as they landed on the ground, they instantly grew in the wind and turned into several small wooden figures half as tall as a man.

This wooden man's body was covered with wood grain, and he had two young leaves on his head. He was shaking and shaking. He also held some wooden knives and swords in his hands. As soon as he saw a piano hanging around the beam, he rushed forward with his sword in hand.

In the past, when I saw such a cute little guy that made my heart tremble, I would have hugged and kneaded him like a little girl, and I would even come up and tease him a few times. But at this moment, he had no interest in facing cute things.

The wooden sword and wooden sword obviously looked like wood, but they were extremely sharp. Even the iron sword and iron sword might not be able to break the cover. Under such a toy-like wooden sword and wooden sword, marks were actually left after being chopped and stabbed.

After being hacked too many times, his mental shield was crumbling. Seeing that he couldn't hold on for much longer, Youqin Laoliang felt a pain in his heart and was quite helpless.

Just looking at the attack power of the wooden sword, one knew that the material must be very strong, and the spiritual blade could not cut through it at all. As for other things, Youqin Laoliang thought about it, but he didn't expect anything else to be used.

The mental shield became more and more transparent, and finally swayed before completely disappearing under the stabbing blows of the wooden sword. When Youqin Laoliang saw this, he put another one on himself with a grimace, and when he was about to spend it like this for the first time, he suddenly noticed the leaves that had not disappeared on the ground.

The saw teeth of the leaves are sharp and sharp, like small saws, and they seem to shine with a cold light.

Yes, what is better and more convenient for dealing with wood than a saw?

Youqin Yaoliang had an idea, and several saws with concentrated mental power appeared in front of him.

The wooden knife and wooden sword cut down, and the saw did not stop it. It just passed the sword, waved it up and down, and sawed directly at the wooden man's body.

The wooden man was unconscious and just kept attacking forward. Seeing this, Youqin Lailiang stepped back a little, deliberately leading the wooden man to continue forward.

The saw was working hard on the little wooden man. As the wooden man moved forward, the saw cut that was originally a shallow mark suddenly became deeper.

When Youqin Laoliang saw that this method could work, he immediately hooked up the wooden figures one after another and continued to move forward. He even had the leisure to mobilize his mental power to perfect the saw that was not easy to use because it was not sharp enough due to the first time of condensation. This will allow the saw to cut wood faster.

Pan Yiheng saw it while sitting on the tree, but he couldn't move away for the time being. After observing for a while, he found that Youqin Yaoliang had retreated to the edge of the ring. He couldn't retreat anymore, so he stopped looking and continued to concentrate on his work. on things.

As long as the wooden people don't move forward to die on their own, it will take a long time for the little saw to finish sawing them. But Youqin Laoliang has no way to retreat at this moment, and can no longer lead the wooden man to move forward.

There is still plenty of time.

Although he thought so, Pan Yiheng did not relax because Li Yu had learned from his mistakes, but continued to devote himself wholeheartedly to the matter at hand.

It's just that this time, his view of Youqin Laoliang has changed, and he no longer thinks that the other party won because Li Yu underestimated the enemy. With the ability that Youqin Laoliang has shown so far, even if Li Yu doesn't underestimate the enemy, he still can't escape a single loss.

With courage and strategy, Li Yu won't lose unjustly.

Thinking like this, Pan Yiheng no longer felt that Li Yu had lost face as a person with special powers when he lost to such a person. His previous prejudice against Youqin Laoliang was gone. Not only was it gone, but he even gained a few more. It means to cherish each other.

After all, this is a world that depends on strength. The strong do not matter their status, as long as they are strong enough.

Done!

Pan Yiheng was overjoyed, but did not immediately unleash the ultimate move he had just prepared. He had developed an appreciation for having a qin playing around the beam, so naturally he didn't want to make a serious move. What's more, if the outcome can be determined just like this, his ultimate move can be kept for a while, and there is no need to expose it so early.

After all, there are quite a lot of comparisons to come, so naturally I can use them later if I can. You know, tricks that have not been exposed are far more effective than those that have been used.

Just imagine, when you use a move, your opponent already knows the routine of this move and has already thought of a way to deal with it. Or your opponent knows nothing about your move and can only adapt to it. Which one is more advantageous?

Smart people all know that it is the latter, and I am naturally not a fool.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Rebirth of Wen Xi , [Danmei] Weightlessness , [Danmei] After rebirth, he stopped doing the cinnabar mole , [Danmei] Master Fus little milk bag is soft and sweet , [Danmei] My brother has a blue beard , [Danmei] Poor little boy, he is so fierce! [Quick time travel] , [Danmei] [Rebirth] after marrying a disabled man , [Danmei] I am doing science popularization in the beast world , [Danmei] How do I survive when my powers are intelligence and disability , [Danmei] Sir, your ghost Lost [Entertainment Circle]

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 4K 7
Why? Why it is all happening? Who am I? What am I? ENCHANTED ACADEMY: The Long Lost Princess •MAGIC SERIES #1 COMPLETED. ©All rights Reserved.
612K 13.6K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. ━━━━━━━━━➶━━━━━━━...
597K 19.2K 46
Asner Graves was a child who regained the memories of his past life. Followed after that was the arrival of his so called golden finger "the system"...
12.4M 412K 22
(Completed) Young werewolf, Evangeline, can do something no other can, hold communication with someone far beyond her realm. Always at her side, the...