Only You

By taejinfic

Alpha Taehyung and Omega Seokjin, two of the most successful actors from South Korea, get paired together for... More

Notes
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-

Epilogue: 56

863 57 26
By taejinfic

"I can't believe you agreed to that movie, Taehyung. It has a make-out scene, and what if people start shipping you with someone else? And they even wish for us to break up," Jin exclaims, tears staining his cheeks. Taehyung defends himself, "Seokjin, it's my job. I've done it onscreen before, and you never had an issue."

"You can't make out with Se-ra, Taehyung. I can't handle it. People already ship you two the most, and it frustrates me. Please, don't do it with her," Jin pleads, but Taehyung brushes it off, saying, "Seokjin, it's just work. Let's move past this. I love you, and we shouldn't let what people say bother us."

A week later, the news of their collaboration in a rom-com spreads, causing an online frenzy. Seokjin becomes a trending topic, and explicit content of the onscreen couple floods the internet. Seokjin, aware of Se-ra's intentions, is disturbed by the attention, especially remembering her confession at a party a year ago when they worked together in a short film.

It was sickening to hear all that, and it didn't surprise him when later on se-ra would act in a certain manner that implied there existed a one-sided crush, her fans ever since then do all these disgusting that take up too much space in his head, and se-ra subtly liking or reposting such content doesn't really help the situation.

All of this didn't matter to him, of course. Taehyung was his, and he trusted the alpha too much to be swayed enough to give into the emerging insecurities. Not until now, he can not let se-ra get away with it, but what can he do? When Taehyung refuses to listen, he's right, too. The entertainment industry comes with this disadvantage. You have to eventually be intimate on-screen. It's part of the job.
As for Jin, he minimized such content, out of respect, of course this isn't something taehyung would ask him of, mostly he'd stick to movies with a non explicit script that are rare to fine, explains why he hasn't done alot of movies now, and did take on alot of modeling jobs, which reminds him he has one scheduled in a week, a day before u-jin's birthday,

Later that evening, taehyung comes back, " Hey, I'm back," he announces,
" Where's U-jin?" He asks obviously the first thing be notices, " In his room, he was feeling tired, so he went to bed early,"

" it's his birthday soon," Jin reminds taehyung, " Yeah, I remember, he's turning seven, time moved by too fast, let's throw him a nice birthday party, also it'll have to be a day prior,"

" Why? " Jin asks, focusing completely on Taehyung now, " well because the shooting for the movie begins on that day, and I'll be busy onwards, so,"

" I have shoot scheduled a day prior, taehyung. I'll be gone the whole day," Jin tells, " another modeling gig?" The omega sighs. He knows taehyung isn't trying to rub him off the wrong way, " it can reschedule, a movie's shooting can't be delayed,"

Jin composes himself, " Let's just do it two days prior then, my gig can not be rescheduled either," With that, he leaves the living room, hoping he played it off naturally,

A few minutes later, Taehyung joins him in the bedroom, " I have a press two days prior seokjin, I think we talked about not walking out while having a conversation,"

" Is it the whole day? The press? " he asks, avoiding the rest of the sentence,
" No, half the day, but I won't be able to help you arrange the party so,"

" Don't worry, I'll manage it, just be back home on time," With that, he picks up his phone, not paying mind to the alpha, intently looking at him, " I mentioned something else too, why did you walk out on me,"

" I didn't, taehyung, I'm just tired, also have you given a thought regarding the matter I discussed with you? " Jin's eyes gleam with hope, " i don't know seokjin. Let's think about it after I'm done with this movie,"

" I think I've been asking you to consider it way before the movie even became a reason for the delay," now seokjin was losing his calm,

" I'm sorry, I just cannot put you through it again, you were in so much pain. I don't think I can, plus I like the idea of an only child," Taehyung sighs, he knows this isn't something seokjin agrees on, especially when he's himself an only child, " you know how I feel about this, I want u-Jin to have an extended family unlike ourselves taehyung, and it's me who'll go through the pain you emphasis on, I'll be fine,"

" After the movie, I promise, we'll sit down and talk it out, I'm not against the idea of us having a child, give me just a little more time," when those words leave Taehyung's mouth, jin's heart breaks, there's no way his alpha would agree and he didn't want to bring another unplanned child, he sighs, feeling suffocated, " I'm going out for a walk,"

" it's cold outside," Taehyung looks at seokjin, who quickly goes on his feet, pulls out a cardigan from the wardrobe,
" I just need to take a breath, I'll be back," and with that, he leaves the room,

He leaves the place, not letting the things taehyung said take too much space, but they do, his mind races with alot of thoughts, how can he possibly tell taehyung he has already conceived when he's adamant on not having another child, he places a hand on his stomach, " this should be easier, it's been seven years, we cannot let this break us up, how the fuck did I even conceive," he thinks to himself, few seconds later his phone rings, " yes, jaekhyung?"

" i wanted to remind you for scheduled shoot, it's in a week," the alpha speaks from the other side of the phone, " and, why do you sound like that? Do you want to talk about it? " He picks up jin's tone, and Jin can't keep it in. He breaks down on call,

" I'm pregnant. It's been two months now. I keep persisting taehyung on considering having a child, but he's so stuck on not wanting one. It's already too late. What should I even do?" He cries silently, hiding his face behind his hand, " just tell him it's not like he has any other option. You guys have been married for seven years. It's natural for to conceive despite protection,"

" That's the case, Jae, u-Jin was unplanned, and now another unplanned pregnancy," Jin sighs, " it's not like if he agrees now, it'll become planned. Just tell him, get it off your chest, Taehyung will never do anything to hurt you, just talk it out with him,"

" I'll come see you tomorrow. Go inside now. It's cold," Jae cuts the call, and Jin rubs the tears off his face. He walks back to his house. As he comes inside, he's met with Taehyung standing at the door, " Did you cry? " he engulfs Jin in a hug but the omega dodges it, " why? I promise, after the movie is over, we will plan it out, seokjin, I give you my word,"

" it's nothing. I just feel a little queasy, I trust you. It'll be fine," he smiles at taehyung, " I'm going to sleep,"

" No, you're not," Taehyung catches jin's lips in a kiss, " I'm tired, Taehyung, some other time," he walks away from the entrance and before Taehyung can come back to bedroom he's under the blanket,

" he is certainly avoiding me, and there's more to it," Taehyung thinks. He goes under the cover, too. After his three faileed attempts to cuddle seokjin, he drifts off to sleep,

A week later,

Seokjin goes around the supermarket and grabs all the party decorations, u-jin trails closely behind his appa,
" I wish dad was home for the whole day too," he complains, " he had work sweetheart,"

When they're done shopping everything they need, he pays the bills when they reach back home. Jin is surprised to see the door unlocked when he enters the house, He spots Jimin and Yoongi, Taehyung, of course and se-ra, and he takes in a deep breath, why would taehyung bring her to their house, this house is off limits to anyone from the industry, Jin deliberately ignores everyone, retiring to the kitchen,

" What's wrong?" Jimin's voice catches him off gaurd, " Can you not tell what's wrong? if it wasn't for uji's birthday, your best friend would've been shrunk to nothing, "

" Apparently, because of her, he was able to get off early, and she persisted in tagging along," Jimin speaks, " Don't pay mind to her,"

" I'm trying not to jimin," he keeps his answer short, " What's wrong, seokjin? Is there more to it?"

" jimin, please leave me alone, I don't want to talk about it," he speaks, not sparing the older omega any glance,
" Right, I'll be outside if you need any help,"

" Stop, I'm sorry, hyung, can you shut the door and come here," Jin realizes this isn't the way to deal stuff. He hears the door shut and throws himself in the older's arms, " What's wrong?"

" everything, se-ra she likes taehyung, and her fans they make explicit content regarding her and Taehyung, they're shipped to the point they wish me bad so both of them can be together, she deliberately likes such content and implies she wants the same, this wasn't a problem until suddenly taehyung was selected for this role, and mind you they have sick kiss scenes, it's disgusting, I don't like any of it,"

" Have you voiced all this out to taehyung?" Jimin asks, cupping jin's face, " i did, but he didn't really take me seriously. He told me to be understanding, I trust him, I just cannot stand her,"

" I think you should tell all this to taehyung, and make it known to him you're uncomfortable with this situation, for now keep it together and let's go out before they all start to wonder what's wrong,"

Jin nods, jimin hugs seokjin back, and he lets out a gasp, " Are you?" Jin nods in response, " I plan on telling taehyung today,"

" But the scent isn't faint. How come he doesn't know yet? Well, I haven't let him close to me, and I wear scent blockers, I guess this patch is worn out. thank you for saving me,"

" Saving you? " Before jimin can question more, yoongi barges inside the kitchen. He scans the atmosphere, " Are you both cheating on us? " he jokes,
" yes, yoongi, infact he is pregnant. Jimin is pregnant with my child,"

" Hey," jimin smacks the younger omega, " yoongi help me decorate," jimin smiles at his alpha and leads him out of the kitchen, Jin whips out a new scent blocker patch and puts it back on removing the older one, quickly throwing it in the trash. When he steps outside the kitchen, he wishes he hadn't. He spots u-jin in se-ra's hold. He fast walks over to them and roughly grabs his son back, " u-jin, go to your room for a little while,"

Taehyung looks confused, not angry. He tries to get seokjin's attention, " se-ra, I'm uncomfortable with your presence, I suppose my mate didn't let you know beforehand, "

Taehyung's look at jimin, who's very obviously holding back a laugh, when he notices taehyung looking at him. He holds jin's hand, " Please leave," jimin tells, and then signals taehyung,

" se-ra, my mate isn't comfortable. Perhaps this isn't a good time. thank you for your help today," he bows slightly,

" it's alright," she says. Before her arms reach out to pat Taehyung's shoulder, Jin holds them back, " leave," she gives seokjin an awkward smile, before leaving the house jimin and yoongi see her off,

" What was that scene for? " Taehyung finally asks, " Let's talk later, u-jin must be waiting in the room,"

" Right, you didn't think of him before starting all this," he chuckles, " and you didn't think before bringing se-ra here, you know our house is off limits to other coworkers,"

" I just wanted u-jin to see a new face seokjin, this wasn't a big deal, Alright? I don't know why you've been acting so weird. At least talk it out with me,"

Jin does exactly what he hates the most he walks out on their conversation and goes over to u-jin's room, " appa is sorry,"

" You dont have to say sorry to me, appa it's okay, it's fine not to like people, some are not nice, you've told me that," his son smiles and hugs his appa,
" You're my first love, you know that,"

" You're my first love too," Jin smiles at his son, " lies, it's dad, not me," he laughs, " Let's go, everyone's waiting for you,"

Meanwhile, " Why were you laughing earlier, jimin?" Taehyung asks, both the friends came to different rooms to converse, " it reminded me of old times, I'm happy to know seokjin didn't change, "

" he changed. He's been pushing me away for past two months, last time we had sex was when we spent his heat together and ever since then he doesn't let me come near him, even during sleep he's on gaurd, then he literally whined about my job," he rants to his best friend,

" Taehyung, he told me about se-ra, apparently she likes you, have you ever gone through se-ra's sns profiles, she openly implies that has crush on you, likes and reports such explicit content that shippers make, it's disgusting, and filthy, knowing someone is obsessed that way with their mate ofcourse you wouldn't tolerate it, he just did what seemed right to him, atleast he's been understanding towards your job, but you crossed the line bringing her here. Her fans are crazy. They ship you both to an extent they've sent death threats to seokjin online. Do you realize all this?"

" Did he tell you all this?" Taehyung asks, " No, he did, but not the details, I just looked it up on the internet earlier,"

" he loves you too much, taehyung. Don't doubt his love for you. Remember, you both have come a long way. Don't ruin something beautiful,"

" he doesn't even talk to me properly. How can I even fix whatever is going on, I will drop out of the movie, I hope that'll work," He answers, " talk with him tonight, and don't use harsh tone him, he's,"

" awfully sensitive, I know,"

When they go back, u-jin was playing with yoongi, " You should have told, aari to come along, uncle, I miss her," the older one gives the child a skeptical look, " Do you like my daughter?"

" yoongi," Taehyung yells from behind,
" What's wrong with you,"

" I do like aari, but we are too little right now. It's nice to play with her," u-jin smiles at yoongi, " my child is so smart," Taehyung speaks,

"Jin get off from the stool, let me do it," jimin tugs lightly at jin's pants, " Let me do it, Jin," this time taehyung asks and he removes Jin from the stool, carefully, Jin although does let out a yelp, " I was doing well, it was almost done," he exclaims, " I got it,"

The night went on, they cut the cake, and when it was time to open the gifts, ujin took his sweet time, " Taehyung can you please go fetch the watch I got for him, it's in my drawer," the alpha nods and walks off the the bedroom, he checks the drawer but doesn't find the gift in the drawer, so he decides to search the wardrobe, he searches through seokjin's side, but he couldn't find it, but something did catch his eyes, he grabs the little folder and opens it. His breath gets stuck, and everything starts to make sense to him. He puts the file away and leaves the room, seokjin I couldn't find it, " check you drawer then," he hears Jin say back,

" Alright, he checks his drawer and does end up finding it there," he walks back, his throat felt clogged and mind too heavy, why is seokjin even hiding the news that too, for two months, and still asking him if he's considering,

He hands the watch over to Jin, who gives it to u-jin, who puts aside the letter he got from aari, " Thanks, appa, and dad," he hugs both his parents, " I really wanted a watch, I love you both," the hug bought them together, and it's only then taehyung notices the scent blocker on omega's scent gland,

After the party is over, u-jin is in his bedroom, Taehyung decides to take a bath, and he came out to find seokjin in bed already, " we need to talk, so don't sleep or think of walking out on me again,"

" Can we not do it to -" Before Jin could finish his sentence, he heard, " Stop, running away,"

" I'm not running away," he replies, uncovering himself to get up, "stay in bed, it's cold, and I've told you so many times to wear something warmer,"

Taehyung throws a sweatshirt over his head and puts the sweatpants on and sits beside Jin, " I'm sorry abour earlier, I should've been nicer, let's talk okay, tell me what's wrong? "

" she likes you I overheard it at the party last year, and I ofcourse I trust you but she's not a nice person, you should look it up," Jin voice fades out, he does sound immature, " Alright, I'll handle her, don't worry, now tell me what else has been on your mind, why do you keep pushing me away, did I do something to make you uncomfortable?"

" No , you didn't, I just feel a little tired. Nothing else, give me a little time I'll come back around," Jin feels intimidated by Taehyung's eyes on him,

The alpha comes forward and kisses his omega, taking him by surprise. He gently nibs on jin's lips, and then he tears the scent blocker of seokjin's scent gland, " why are you wearing this to bed, this is why I haven't been able to smell you,"

Seokjin frantically tries to move away from the alpha, but the older pins him down, " How much longer were you planning to hide it from me?"

" Taehyung, I can explain, I was -" the tears form in his eyes, " Don't cry, not even a little bit, alright? Explain to me everything, and not even for a moment, question our love. Do you get what I mean? " Jin nods, " I've been pregnant for two months, and it's been a month since i found out, I conceived despite protection, I promise It wasn't my intention. When I found out I was genuinely scared of your reaction. I didn't want us to have another unplanned child so, I hid it from you deliberately and tried to convince you first incase you'll agree so I can just play it off- " he sighs, " I wanted our second child to be made out of love, not another unplanned pregnancy, despite my persistence you kept ignoring, and saying no, i was going to tell you today but the se-ra thingie happened,"

" Did I hurt you?" Taehyung asks, cupping jin's cheeks, " A lot," Jin lets the tear fall, " but i hurt myself too, I'm sorry i conceived,"

" Why are you saying sorry? Stop it, we were in it together, and Jin, every time we have sex it's out of love. Do you not feel it? The child is made out of love, and we had sex during your heat it's only natural for you to dodge the protection, I should've been considerate, if anyone is supposed to be sorry that is me,"

Jin starts to sob harder, " I really wanted this to be a planned pregnancy, fuck,"

" hey, I told you not the cry, stop don't," but Jin only cries harder, " I missed you so much, I'm so sorry," Taehyung pulls seokjin in his lap and cradles the omega,

Jin cries for another 5 minutes, whilst taehyung scents him, " listen to me carefully now, we've been together for seven years, this is natural, and healthy to have a disagreement once in a while, me being stuck on not having a child was unreasonable I wasn't being considerate of you, but remember this always we've committed to eachother and that means we've accepted that these things become a part of the journey, the pregnancy is very much planned and out of love so
don't worry, "

" I love you so much," seokjin confesses," I still don't know how I feel about it,"

He kisses seokjin's nape, " well, it'll change when you see me treat you like a literal prince, God, I'm so in love with you, do you know for a moment I thought you fell out of love with me, but then I saw you today making food for me separately, so I don't have to eat spicy food, It's the little things, seokjin, little things,"

" I thought that too until I saw you keep my face infront of that omega, " Jin smiles,

"I would never let you down; now, it's your turn not to let me down by making up for two months you made me celibate," Taehyung whispered, his voice a soft murmur that echoed with a mixture of playfulness and desire.

As he tickled the omega, their laughter filled the room, creating an intimate moment. Jin found himself underneath Taehyung, his eyes locked onto the depth of Taehyung's gaze. Turning to the side, Taehyung delicately peppered Jin's face with kisses, each touch igniting a warmth that lingered in the air. Finally, he gently cupped Jin's face, their lips meeting in a tender kiss, " we are having another baby," Taehyung speaks pulling away from Jin, " I cannot believe I pupped you up again," he kisses the omega again and again, " Do it already, "

" no, let's just cuddle," Taehyung says in response, " if you won't do me, I'd literally take out the biggest dildo I have and fuck myself on it and not let you near me,"

" well then I guess you are in for a long night," he teases, " Do it already, you initiated it," Jin whines, " You're the one who wouldn't even let me hug for two months, "

Jin groans, " Being married is the most annoying thing out there,"

" You're right," the alpha replies, " In next life, I will never get married again, well infact If I do I won't marry you,"

" me too," Taehyung knows Jin is trying to get him riled up, " Kim Taehyung, do it," he cries, " oh my baby," he laughs, kissing the pout away, " let's do it."

Three years later,

" I can't believe he forgot about our anniversary," Jin sighs on the phone, jimin, who heard the same sentence for the hundredth time, should be the one actually sighing, " I'm sure he didn't seokjin, I'm sure he has something planned. I don't think he ever forgets anything related to you ever,"

" You don't believe me, do you? He left in the morning without wishing us. It's our tenth anniversary, and he just forgot it, just like that," Jin complains again, " well, if he did, you know it cannot be intentional, are you hurt?"

" A little, yes, but I guess it's going to be rather a common occurrence now. We aren't exactly young anymore," Jin said, reminiscencing the older days, " if he forgot it, how about you do something for him? Right, get him a cake, a gift, dress up nice, get some dick,"

" That's so, not a bad idea, I hope it won't rub him off the wrong way. I'll book as a hotel reservation. Can you take care of u-jin and su-jin tonight?"

" Sure, infact ill have yoongi pick them up in a while. By the way, if you were to have another child? What will you name it? " jimin teases, " Stop making fun of the names i chose,"

" Stop projecting your narcisim while picking names for your children," jimin laughs, and which leads to Jin cutting the call off, they take one syllable from their dad, it's only fair Jin gets to put his own too, " ah, let me call the hotel,"

He calls the hotel, gets a dinner reservation, and then gets ready, wearing the new lingerie set he bought the other day, underneath his clothes,

After a while, he leaves taehyung a text to come back home early, and on cue taehyung does, worried at that, " What's wrong? Is everything alright? Where are you going?"

" Yeah, everything is good, we are going somewhere, the kids are with jimin, I guess you forgot, but today is our tenth anniversary," he smiles at taehyung,
" shit, how can I forget?" He says out loud, " it's alright, " Jin was hoping that the alpha didn't actually forget, he clears his throat, " I arranged us a dinner, we have to leave soon,"

" I'll go get ready. Give me a minute," Taehyung comes out dressed up,
" Happy anniversary, love, let's go," he intertwines his hand with jin's, and leads him outside,

A small conversation happens during their way to the hotel, with Jin mostly being zoned out, " seokjin? We are here,"

" Yeah, let's go," When he steps out of the car, he notices the hotel wasn't the same. It was different, " This isn't the hotel I put on the map. We will miss the reservation going back now, Taehyung. Why did you not take the right route," he stops speaking when Taehyung kisses him, " Did you really think I forgot our anniversary, you silly," he says, " I wanted to surprise you,"

Tears forming in Jin's eyes confirm him it wasn't a good idea, " How could you,"
he bites his lips to suppress a hiccup,
" Don't cry, I'm sorry, I wanted to do something grand so,"

" Let's go back home," Jin tells him in response, " Baby? I'm sorry, don't cancel it out. I have something good- "
Jin bursts out laughing, " I am kidding you, this is more fun than surprise. Let's go," he kisses Taehyung on cheek, who has a deadpan look on his face,

They entered the hotel lobby, hand in hand, with Taehyung still a bit nervous about Jin's reaction. As they approached the front desk, a hotel staff member greeted them with a warm smile, "Good evening, Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. We have a special reservation for you."

Jin looks at taehyung, intrigued by the unexpected turn of events. The staff led them to a private elevator that took them to the top floor of the hotel. The doors opened to reveal a breathtaking rooftop garden adorned with twinkling fairy lights and a panoramic view of the city.

Jin gasped, "Taehyung, this is incredible,"

Taehyung grinned, "Well, I may have taken a detour, but it was for a good reason. I wanted our ten year anniversary to be unforgettable."

The rooftop was transformed into a romantic haven, with a table set for two in the center. Soft music played in the background, and the evening breeze carried the scent of flowers. As they sat down, a waiter appeared, ready to serve them the meal.

Over dinner, they reminisced about their time together, from the day they first met to the countless memories they had created over the past decade.

As the night unfolded, they danced under the stars, lost in the magic of the moment. With soft music playing in the background, Jin's initial reservations had melted away, replaced by overwhelming gratitude for Taehyung's thoughtful surprise.

Finally, they found themselves sitting on a cozy couch, gazing at the city lights below. Taehyung took Jin's hands into his own, "I wanted this night to be a symbol of our love, Jin. Something extraordinary, just like the love we share. You're the most adorable human, and i still can't believe you gave me two children,"

Jin smiled, his eyes sparkling with affection, " This is the most beautiful anniversary surprise I could have imagined since it's you."

They shared a tender kiss, Taehyung reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. He presented it to Jin with a twinkle in his eye, "I have one more surprise for you, love."

Jin's curiosity peaked as he opened the box to find a delicate silver necklace with a diamond pendant shaped like a key with their initials engraved on it. Taehyung explained, " This key represents the key to my heart, Jin. It's a symbol of the love and commitment I have for you. Happy anniversary, my everything."

Jin couldn't hold back tears. He hugged Taehyung tightly, "Thank you, Tae. I love you so much."

In return, Jin took out a carefully wrapped gift from his pocket, "I got you something too." Taehyung eagerly unwrapped it to find a leather-bound journal. Jin smiled, " It's a vacation ticket to jeju, a getaway from our life for a while."

Taehyung's eyes gleamed with appreciation as he traced his fingers on jin's face, " This is perfect. By the way, how about we try for another baby."

Jin's eyes widened in surprise at Taehyung's unexpected suggestion. The gentle touch of Taehyung's fingers on his face heightened the intimacy of the moment. He took a moment to absorb the idea, a mixture of astonishment and joy playing on his features.

"Another baby?" Jin repeated, his voice a blend of excitement and realization. Taehyung nodded, his eyes filled with hope and anticipation.

Jin chuckled, " Are you sure? I think two are alright." He paused, his expression turning more serious, " if you're doing this to-."

Taehyung nodded, "Of course not, Jin. You want an extended family, im aware, me too, i want to have another child, i think that'll complete us, not that we already aren't. If you're on the same page, then let's try and hope for the best,"

Jin's eyes softened, " Ah, you're so. Let's try then, i could give a hundred babies to a man like you,"

The night concluded with them sitting on the rooftop, wrapped in a cozy blanket, sharing dreams and aspirations. As they admired the stars above, Jin whispered, "How about we get down to the main business? You've got another gift to unpack." He bites alpha's ears, and his hand palms his cock through the pants,

Taehyung squeezed Jin's hand, " i did book a room too just incase," he captures jin's lips in a kiss, " fuck, need you so fucking bad, inside me, I feel so,"
He breaths heavily, " wait till we get to the room, love,"

Closing the room door, He smiled at Seokjin adoringly and pulled him in for a messy kiss, laying him on bed, Seokjin whined against his lips and parted them taking a deep breath. Taehyung smirked in between their kiss, his hand reach Seokjin's ass and fondling them while rubbing his cock against the Omega's cock.

"What do you want, love?" Taehyung whispered in Seokjin's ears biting its lobe and licking it after,

Seokjin just groans in desperatelion and nuzzles his face in Taehyung's neck biting the mating mark gently as Taehyung continued to tease him by rutting against his hole but not pushing his cock in,

Taehyung lifts his Omega's chin and makes jin look at him and captured Seokjin's lower lip, nibbling on it, " Do it already," he whines as Taehyung thrusts his slick covered cock, against the whole, hearing his loves sweet plea he decides not to to tease anymore, he thrusts inside this time, seokjin moans out loud in relief.

" You're okay right, I'm going to start moving tell me of you want me to stop, okay?" He pecks the lips, and starts to move slowly letting the warmth envelope him,

Slowly.

Seokjin moans in bliss, " I love you so much," he moves his hips to chase his orgasm,

Seeing his Jin's face plastered with a smile, underneath him, he leans into kiss the omega, seokjin giggles, " i love you so much too," ten years ago, Taehyung never would've thought they'd end up together, in eachother's arms.

Taehyung picks up his pace in urgency, his mouth licking jin's nipples. He knows it helps his omega get more worked up,

He feels he's close, but noticing Jin isn't finished, he grabs omega's cock and jerks it off, tugging on its tips, he feels the omega cumming soon after,

" ah, I'm going to, ple-" he doesn't get to finish the sentence, he archs his back letting the orgasm rip through his body, he settles back flat ln the bed without a loud moan, " fuck, will sex be this fun when we are old, I want to have sex with you even when we are in our sixties," Taehyung cums, and laughs in between, " you were going to ruin my orgasm," he exclaims,

Jin just laughs, " I'm genuinely curious though, you'll find me pretty when I'm old and wrinkly right?"

" I think I will always find you pretty, even if all your teeth fall out, I'd still love you and kiss you," he smiles, laying next to the omega, getting off the top,
" what do you mean, my teeth will fall out? You're older than me, keep in mind, yours will fall before mine do,"

Taehyung quietly observes jin's features, " What are you thinking?" His omega asks, Taehyung turns his body to face seokjin, he removes the hair falling on the omega's face, " we will grow old together,"

The realization suddenly dawns on jin too, " Promise me, you'll never leave me alone? I don't think I can even breathe if you're not near,"

" I will never, don't let bad thought come to your mind," he pecks jin's forhead, " I love you so much, I think if you come closer you'll hear my heart beat your name,"

Jin starts to laugh, " Okay, now that's a lie," Taehyung brings jin's head closer to his chest, " Hear it yourself if you don't believe me,"

" Alright, I believe you, your heart beats my name, and it better do so, for the rest of its life," Jin smiles, resting his head on Taehyung's chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 357 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...
414K 14.2K 25
Kim Namjoon- Alpha ❤️ Kim Seokjin- Omega Kim (Min) Yoongi- Alpha Kim (Park) Jimin- Omega Kim (Jeon) Jungkook- Omega This is the Namjin family~ Eve...
191K 12.9K 41
Choi Seokjin is an Omega masquerading as a Beta. He works as the personal assistant to the Alpha Kim Taehyung. After working for him for 4 years, Seo...
222K 15.4K 46
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...