OLD SCARS AlanJeff (Omegavers...

Par annarossi9hdje

Jeff is an omega who works at a race car garage. He can't stand people and especially physical contact. He al... Plus

PROLOGUE
1. OLD FRIENDS
2. SECRETS
3. BLACK OUT
4. PAST +18
5. SUPPRESSANTS
7. HEAT
8. VIDEO
9. JUST A JOB
10. ENDURE... +18
11. MISUNDERSTANDINGS +18
12. A BIT OF NORMALITY
13. REACT
14. FAILURE
15. TIRED +18
16. CONSEQUENCES
17. HEAL
18. SMILE AGAIN
19. A GOOD DAY
20. EMBARASSED
21. NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN
22. INSECURITIES
23. FIRST TIME +18
24. BLOOD
25. JUST A TOY
26. CLEAR THINGS UP
27. REVENGE
28. FOUND IT!
29. STAMINA+18
30. WAKING UP
31. TRUTH (PT. 1)
32. TRUTH (PT. 2)
33. TALKING
34. JESSE
35. VISION
36. RUN
37. SEARCHES
38. TO THE RESCUE
39. PREGNANT?
40. YES OR NO?

6. DECISIONS

1.6K 54 5
Par annarossi9hdje

Beep, beep, beep...

Aaaaaah.....he had forgotten to turn off his alarm clock the night before, and now found himself awake at 7 a.m. again in his thoughts. What should he do? Alan's words had stuck with him and he had not been able to sleep at all that night. He didn't have to go to work today, and he didn't even have classes. He goes into the bathroom, picks up a pair of suppressors, looks at them for a few seconds....

"What's the matter with you, Jeff? Just take them. Like every morning"-he repeated to himself. But it wasn't like every morning. He puts them back in their proper place and goes to make himself breakfast.

He turns on his cell phone, just a message from Charlie to see how the night before had gone. At least Alan had not told him that he had ended up in the hospital. If Charlie had found out, everything would have been even more difficult.

The phone vibrates...a message.

"Look out the door"-it was Alan.

Jeff does as it said and finds hanging on the doorknob a bag. He carries it into the kitchen--a waffle still warm and a jar of Nutella.

"How did you know I was awake?"-he writes in response.

"Well, I just hoped. I'm glad you found breakfast hot. It's not from yesterday's place, it's still closed. But I thought you might like it."

"Thank you..."

"About yesterday, have you made a decision yet?"

Jeff reads that sentence several times...had he? Not really. He decides not to answer and eat. The taste of the waffle makes him remember every event of the day before and makes him even more anxious.

"Stupid Alan. You did that on purpose"-he thinks to himself.

He finishes eating and tries to distract himself by staying as far away from his cell phone as possible. Trying to study but unable to concentrate, he opts for a hot shower but this plunges him deeper and deeper into his doubts. He then decides to watch some television. As if in jest, a program about the risks to omegas of using unauthorized suppressors appears on the news. He changes the channel and chooses a cop show from at least ten years earlier. The graphics are terrible and he can't follow the plot but at least he loses track of time for a while.

It's lunchtime but as usual the fridge is empty, he always forgets to do his shopping. He grabs a jacket and goes out, taking a walk will do him good. He is walking down the main street without paying too much attention to where he is going, by now he knows the street by heart. He enters a small diner, but as soon as he sets foot on the threshold he feels all eyes on him. Most of the customers are alphas, and he had gone out without taking suppressors. These were things that omegas were used to, but he had not received this treatment in over a year. He took a small single table in a secluded corner. A woman in her 30s, also an omega, approaches to take the order.

-Hello, are you waiting for someone or would you like to order?
-I would like to order, please-
-Sure-
-I'd just take a bowl of noodles and some water, please-
-Ok, it will be right away-

Ten minutes later the usual lady returns with his food, but Jeff is again lost in thought, looking out the window at passersby.

-You look thoughtful-
-What? - he comes to his senses.
-Are you thinking about something in particular, or someone?- the woman emphasizes the last word with her voice.
-Well...I...-
-I know that look, it's about a person, isn't it?-
-Yes...-
-Can I help you?- she says sitting in an empty chair- Between omegas we understand each other, you are free to talk-

Jeff didn't know why, but the woman made him want to tell everything. He was tired of keeping things to himself and at this rate he wasn't going to come to a solution, he wanted another opinion.

-Here's the thing...let's say I'm doing something morally wrong but for which I would be the only one to suffer. This thing, however, makes me feel safe. And let's say a person finds out and wants me to stop doing this thing, saying he wants to help me. What should I do?-

-Well, it's not very clear to me. However, could doing this thing cause you something very bad?-

-That's likely, but I don't care. I want to feel well with myself and not be afraid-

-And this person...do you think he is doing this for your own good?

-I think so, but this person can't understand, he's not like me, he doesn't know what I would go through if I stopped doing that thing-

-Because that person is not an omega, right?

-...-

-I think I understand. I can only tell you one thing. Sometimes when we are afraid, we try to run away instead of facing things. But at the same time, we don't realize that it would be much easier to face them than to find alternative and not always safe ways. I think certain people come into our lives to show us what is the right direction to take, then it's up to us whether we listen to them or not. But remember one thing...don't let fear condition your whole life and above all, don't forget who you are, being an omega is beautiful if you take it the right way. I have to leave you now, I hope I was helpful. Eat before it gets cold- smiles the lady, going back to the kitchen.

Jeff begins to eat, thinking about what the woman had just told him. Maybe she was right. He was terrified of having another heat, especially after the last time....at this thought, he shakes his head.

He didn't know if he was making the right choice, and he didn't know if he would regret it in the end. He picked up his cell phone, searched through his address book and called a number....

-Jeff?-

-...-

-Jeff, are you okay?-

-Alan...-

-Hey, are you okay?- he says softly.

-Are you at the garage?-

-No, I just closed, I'm going home-

-Would you like.... to have walk with me?-

-Sure, tell me where you are and I'll come-.

Twenty minutes later Alan stands in front of the diner and immediately runs up to Jeff.

-Hi, there, how are you?

-Well...-

Alan immediately smells his omega scent, it is much sweeter and milder than the night before, now the suppressants had stopped working.

-So...have you chosen?- he asks excitedly but also cautiously.

-I will try...-

Alan smiles and hugs him. Jeff is stunned, not expecting this. Why had this made Alan so happy?

-Do you want to go somewhere?- asks Alan.

-Where?

-Just come with me-

They take Alan's car and after half an hour arrive at a huge nature park.

-I had never been here- says Jeff. The place is quiet, there are lots of trees and benches, the sun high in the sky, a good time to take a walk in the park.

-You like it? I love this place-.

The two spend the whole afternoon walking around, chatting and enjoying the view. Jeff hadn't felt so peaceful in a long time. In fact, every time he was with Alan he felt safe.

Alan buys Jeff some cotton candy, strawberry flavor.

-Do you like it?

-Mh, mh- nods Jeff, busy eating.

As they walk back to the car, Alan's hand brushes against Jeff's several times, but the omega doesn't take much notice. This time he is not afraid of physical contact, no longer feeling the need to run.

Jeff closes the car door behind him.

-So did you have a good time?" asks Alan.

Jeff only nods as he looks him in the eye. Alan turns in front of him ready to start the car, but Jeff blocks his hand before he can put it on the steering wheel. The alpha turns around surprised and the omega approaches, leaving him a light kiss on his lips. That was before he realized what he was doing....

"What the heck are you doing, Jeff"-he thinks to himself-"What the heck got into you, kissing Alan out of nowhere? He hadn't even thought about it....no...what the heck are you doing"-he pulls away suddenly realizing what he just did.

-Sorry...- he hurries to say, reaching for the door handle so he can get out in terror.

-Wait- Alan takes him by the arm and spins him around, looks into his eyes for a few moments and then kisses him again, but this time much more intensely. He had wanted to do this for a while, even though he had never realized it. Initially he had been paralyzed when Jeff had kissed him, but now he knew that maybe the omega felt the same way. Alan put a hand behind Jeff's neck and pulled him closer as he deepened the kiss, managing to work his way in with his tongue. He did not want to frighten him, he knew Jeff was afraid of physical contact, at the slightest flinch from the other he would pull away.

-Mhmh- a soft cry from the omega made Alan realize that he would not run away. He held him close with one hand around his hip and the other still around his head.

Jeff had never felt this way before. The only person he had kissed before was Jesse, and he did not have good memories about it. He began to feel hot, a feeling in his stomach. He didn't mind it at first, but then the temperature began to become unbearable. He recognized the signs...he was getting into heat.

-A...Alan...- he tried to say.

-Tell me...- the alpha pulls away slightly.

Jeff keeps tugging on his shirt flap, something is wrong, he is hot, the sweet smell of him has become much stronger than before.

-Can you...can you.... take me home? I think, I...-a grimace of pain runs across the face of the omega who sits back in his seat clutching his stomach.

-Jeff, look at me- tries to shake him.

-It hurts...-gasps- the suppressors...I have to get them-.

-You said you wouldn't take them-

-I didn't think...I'd get...so soon- tries to say with difficulty - I'm afraid...-

-I'll take you home, don't worry-

-Alan...I'm scared- he gasps for air, squeezing himself into the seat. Just one day. It's been a day since he took those damn suppressants. Why so soon? Why did it seem to be worse than the other times?

-I promised I would help you, Jeff-.

-Alan...- Jeff closes his eyes trying to control himself, at least until he gets home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this brief moment between Alan and Jeff.

Get ready for the next chapter...

It has been a long time since Jeff has been in heat and what will happen now that Alan is with him?

Enjoy your reading ;)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.8K 733 35
I don't own any character in the story . It is completely a fanfic . Full credit goes to pitbabe team .being a fan i am writing this. It doesn't fo...
402K 32.5K 62
Kim Seokjin's first impression on his boss Jeon Jungkook appeared to be not the best💜❣ This is an A/B/O story angels. Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Started...
5.6K 142 8
Brian is an omega that is running from his family, but he ends up injured. Dom is an alpha, and he finds and helps Brian. This is an extreme AU with...
59.8K 1.2K 33
One shots for everyone! :) Enjoy reading! :)