Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 17

7.7K 490 78
By koovoobi

"ah. You could have said it to me at least once. See, I am wearing my slippers.", Jungkook whined for the n th time while he sat on the plane sulking. "But, it looks cute.", Taehyung smiled looking at his pink flip-flops and socks. "Aish. Who will go to Paris like this? Aaahhh. I don't even have inner wear.", Jungkook scratched his head in frustration. "Wow, that's great. Anyways I prefer to have nothing on you.", Taehyung whispered. "Do you want me to sit here naked?", Jungkook asked glaring at him. The woman who is in late 50s, sitting near them looked at Jungkook. "Sorry. I didn't give him what he demanded early. That's why.", Taehyung said to her. "Oh, honeymoon?", she asked. "No, business.", Taehyung replied. The woman looked at Jungkook. "My husband.", Taehyung replied. "Cute", she said watching how Jungkook was pouting and hitting on the seat in front of them. "Mm. Sometimes he is very scary.", he whispered to her, who smiled.

~
Jungkook gave a nervous smile to the receptionist who was judging him by looking at him up and down when they waited in the waiting longue of an elegent and luxurious hotel. His eyes traveled to other guests who were dressed up in modest suit, dresses and shorts. Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was smiling at him. "Come.", he said showing the room key. Jungkook immediately ran to him to the room.

"Ahhhhhh.. embarassment. I never had this much embarrassment in my life.", Jungkook threw himself on the bed hitting on the pillow. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "Why? Didn't you see others? Aish. Maybe I am the only one in this entire hotel in this simple tees and track pants.", Jungkook said. "Oh. Didn't you see yourself? Maybe you are the only beautiful person in this entire hotel.", Taehyung replied. Jungkook stared at him angrily but pressed his lips together when he cheeks started dusting with pink shade. "Stoooppp.", he hid his face on the pillow blushing hard. "Haha..", Taehyung laughed. "Do you want to take a nap?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "Then shower and sleep. Evening we can roam around.", Taehyung said. Jungkook stood up and went to bathroom.

After shower he came out in bathrobe and laid on the bed. "My baby looks fluffy. I feel like squeezing you. But I am controlling myself.", Taehyung said. Jungkook turned to the other side and pulled the blanket over him and closed his eyes. "Don't talk to me", he said. Taehyung smiled watching how he was sulking and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook twisted and turned on the bed after four hours of sleep. He sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes and looked around. "Tae..", he called, but got no response. He stood up from the bed and checked the bathroom but no, he was not there. "Tae..", he called again and that's when his eyes fell on the shopping bag kept on the dressing table. He turned it up and down before opening it "Dress up and come down. I will be at reception.", Jungkook smiled and caressed the dress. He immediately got dressed and combed his hair. He pouted as he didn't even take his ever favorite lip tint. He signed and bit his lips gently and licked it looking at the reflection. He smiled when he found now the lips is in a brighter shade of pink. He took his cellphone and went to the reception.

Jungkook slowed down his steps when he saw Taehyung's eyes fixed on him. He rubbed the tip of his nose and swayed his hips a way too much while he walked to him. "Do you want to go back to room?", Taehyung asked encircled his hand on Jungkook's lower back. "Is it affecting?", Jungkook asked. "Always. Even when you are in a sack.", Taehyung said as both of them walked out.

"Where are we going?", Jungkook asked while they settle inside the cab. "Garden of Paradise", Taehyung said smiling. "No way. We are not going to see girls striping.", Jungkook said. "Striping? It's not a strip club. It's ballet with cabaret. More like acrobatics.", Taehyung said. "Are you going there to see Iris Mittenaere?", Jungkook asked. "I am going to enjoy the evening and take some splendid pictures of my beautiful bun.", Taehyung shook his head after seeing that scrutinized look from a certain bunny. "Strip show, you will do at night.", Taehyung whispered in his ear. "In your dreams.", Jungkook whispered back. "Will see.", Taehyung said.

They reached the club in a few minutes and soaked up in that the electric atmosphere of the theater for next the 3-hour show, which tells the story of a waiter dreaming of ending up on stage. In between they had champagne and platters of macaron. More than the artist and program pictures, Taehyung's camera was filled with Jungkook. He laughs, giggles, shyness, pouts. When Jungkook was lost in the performance, Taehyung was completely lost in Jungkook.

"Oh god. I was holding my breath till now.", Jungkook said as soon as they stepped out of the theatre. "You liked it that much?", Taehyung asked. "I was praying to never let her br. to fall off. It was a tense.", Jungkook said. "Haha, why? Then it would be a mind-blowing show.", Taehyung laughed. "Mm. I know you were anticipating it, that's why I prayed.", Jungkook said. "Haha. I am satisfied with whatever I have. This is more than enough for me.", Taehyung cupped his left b..bies. Jungkook instantly slapped his hand away while he checked if someone had seen them.

"Are we going to walk to the hotel?", Jungkook asked swaying their interlinked hands through the alley. "I want to kiss you.", Taehyung said. "Now?", Jungkook asked. "Now.", Taehyung confirmed. Jungkook stopped walking and looked in Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook pulled him in between two building and cupped his face. "Show me your tongue.", Jungkook whispered. Taehyung was doubtful but did what was asked.

Jungkook moaned s.cking his tongue like some fruit bar. "Mmmmm.", Jungkook encircled his both hands around Taehyung's neck and pulled him by leaning on the wall of the building. "Hmmm..", Jungkook titled his head by taking that entire tongue in his mouth. Taehyung balanced his body without putting his entire weight on Jungkook by holding on to the wall with one hand, when Jungkook pulled him more towards him and the other hands gently led its way to younger's b..bies and started kneading it. "Aaaahh..", Jungkook moaned to his mouth. He took his one hand from Taehyung's neck and held Taehyung hand which was squeezing his left bo.bies. Jungkook pulled his hand and put it inside his tees by leading it to his n.ked b..bies. Taehyung instantly squeezed and pinched his hard nip.le. Jungkook hugged him tightly by sucking his tongue. When, he felt like running out of air, he left Taehyung's tongue and started licking his mouth, lips and chin like an obedient puppy he is. Taehyung smiled at his baby's antics but never stopped playing with his b..bies and n.pple. "D..do you..", Jungkook gulped and threw his head back and rested on the wall. "think we a..are caught in any camera.", Jungkook wiped his chin which was soaked with his drool. "No idea.", Taehyung said and wiped his face also with the other hand. "Let's go to the room or I will squ.rt here, if you continue playing with my babies.", Jungkook said pulling Taehyung's hand from his tees. "You look beautiful Jungkook. I have never seen someone as pretty as you, even though I have been in this modeling industry for the past five years.", Taehyung said caressing his cheeks trailing his eyes from the other's forehead to his lips which is glittering with sweats.

~
"Let's dine and wine first. Then, love and lust.", Taehyung pecked his lips who nodded. They went to their hotel and decided to eat from there itself.

Jungkook was filling his plates with all his favorites when he bumped into another person. "Ops. Sorry.", Jungkook bowed at him apologizing. "Nice a.s", that person slapped his a.s when he crossed him. Jungkook turned instantly and smiled. "Really?", he asked. The boy rubbed his cheeks looking at Jungkook's chest. "Not only a.s but also..", he licked his lips and looked at Jungkook's eyes. "Oh. But I don't think you have that d.ck for it.", Jungkook dumped the entire content on him. "You b.tch", Jungkook blocked his hand when he tried to grip his hair and bent his leg and gave him a kick on his d.ck. The person groaned holding his crotch. "Aaaa..", he twisted in pain. "Wh..what are you doing?", Jungkook looked over his shoulder when he heard a lady's voice. "What did you do to my husband?", the lady asked holding her husband, glaring at Jungkook. "Honeymoon couples?", Jungkook asked sensing from their clothes. "If so, then what?", she asked. "Haha. Your husband is more interested in my a.s than yours. I hope you can teach him some behaviorial lessons.", Jungkook said and bowed at her. He took another plate and filled it again and walked back to Taehyung who was watching everything with eagle eyes.

"Do you want me to teach me some lessons?", he asked once Jungkook joined the table. "No, baby. I already gave him a piece of advice.", Jungkook said and took the chicken wings from his plate and served it on Taehyung's plate. "It's honey chicken. You will like it.", he said smiling. Taehyung smiled and took it in his mouth by caressing his free hand. His eyes travelled from Jungkook to the person who just limped away with his wife.

"Tomorrow you are also coming with me.", Taehyung said while he opened the room. "What? No. I don't want to see those models in inners.", Jungkook whined. "Then don't look at them. Look at me.", Taehyung said by catching Jungkook's wrist who was about to walk inside and pulled him to his chest. "But I love to see you without anything.", Jungkook said and titled his head to side to give more space to Taehyung who was biting and marking his neck. "Then I am going n.ked tomorrow.", Taehyung s.cked the crook of neck which he bite. "Sss.. No baby. It's only for my eyes, especially your di.k.", Jungkook hissed. "Let me go and freshen up first. Then we will.", Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed and unwrapped his hold.

Jungkook took a quick shower and tied his bathrobe before stepping out of the washroom. "Didn't you drink enough wine earlier?", Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung sipping wine. "Mm.", he hummed with hooded eyes trailing behind Jungkook. Jungkook sat on the chair in front of the mirror and pouted. He turned back and stared at Taehyung. "Because of you only. I didn't have any cream.", Jungkook said. "Mm. There is a bag inside the cabinet.", Taehyung said pointing towards the shelf. "Really?", Jungkook opened the cabinet in excitement and saw another shopping bag. "Wow.", his mouth hung open seeing the entire set of skin care products. "Wait. It's not Johnson.", Jungkook said. "Use sebamed from now on.", Taehyung said. Jungkook opened the lotion and sniffed it and read the entire content. "It will work.", he said. "It's a new born baby set, Jungkook. It's safe.", Taehyung said. Jungkook took the lips tints. "Wow. You bought this also? You should have said early.", Jungkook applied it on his lips and chapped a few times. "How is it?", he asked Taehyung by pouting. "Come here. Let me see it close.", Taehyung said. "No need, Mr Kim. I know your every move.", Jungkook sat straight, looking in the mirror.

Jungkook took the moisturizer in his palm and rubbed it. "Jungkook. Remove your bathrobe and apply.", Jungkook looked at Taehyung's droopy and aroused eyes through the mirror. Jungkook pulled the tie of the robe slowly and pushed it backward which fall on the ground. He applied the moisturizer on his neck by titling it side by side, then his shoulder. He turned and sat straight looking at Taehyung whose gazed was fixed on his eyes.

Jungkook took a little amount of lotion again and rubbed it on his b..bies. He massaged it and pulled it by holding the n.pples. "F.ck.", Taehyung parted his lips breathing heavily looking at the dainty hands which is rubbing that brown chestnut on that prominent bulges in a circular motion. "Ahhhh.. Tae..", Jungkook moaned cupping his both b..bies and lifting it up and l.cking it. Taehyung's l.cked his lips as well and freed his member from his shorts, which has harden by now with pre.c.m dr.pping from it's tip. Jungkook left the hold on b..bies and shake it giving a full fledge show to Taehyung. "You liked it, Tae? Mm? You only made it like this by s.cking and playing with it every time.", Jungkook bent down and shake it again. "Jungkook. Ahh.", Taehyung gulped down the entire glass of wine and slammed the glass on the table before gripping his m.mber and moving his palm up and down.

Jungkook smirked and took a little more lotion. He massaged his waist and hip by dragging his both palm on his hourglass figure. "It's made for your one palm, Tae.", he said tucking his forefinger inside his b.lly button and thrusted. He jiggled on the chair to make his b..bies jerk up and down. "You want it, Tae? You want to suck it like a baby you are? Ah? You want to suck your momma's b..bies?", Jungkook's spread his legs apart to show him the flower which is soaked with his honey. Taehyung groaned gazing that empty h.le clenching on nothing. Jungkook took some lotion and applied it from his toes to his knees. Taehyung moved his hand faster looking at his b..bies pressed on his sexy thighs. "F.ck. Jungkook. Stuck something inside that h.le. or come here, let me bury my fingers.", Taehyung cursed by jerking faster.

Jungkook smiled and looked back on the table. He took the lip tint bottle and looked into Taehyung's eyes before rubbing it on his bare c.nt. "ahhh.. Tae..", he moaned pressing the tube on his throbbing cl.t and rubbed it in circular motion. "How much filthy you are, my bun? Ah. You want your hubby to l.ck you? You want my tongue inside you everytime?", Taehyung asked walking to him. Jungkook leaked more sl.ck hearing his husband's dirty talk and he rolled his eyes back in pleasure by rubbing his c.nt with lip tint stick.

Jungkook stuck his tongue out, drooling when Taehyung reached near him by gazing his gigantic c.ck. "Remove the cap and rub it.", Taehyung said and pulled the cap of the chapstick. Jungkook rubbed it up and down on his cl.t by moaning loudly. Taehyung held his hand which is holding the lip tint and rubbed it on his lips and licked it. "You taste strawberry, Jungkook.", he said applying it more on his lips. "I.. I can't c..control more.", Jungkook withered. Taehyung smirked and took the chapstick from his hand and capped it before shoving it in his hole. "Aaaaahh..", jungkook threw his head back and gripped dressing table while Taehyung thrusted in and out of him with the lip tint. He pinched his angry cherry red n.b which made Jungkook to squ.rt shivering and whimpering. "F.ck. I want more.", Jungkook moaned. Taehyung took the tube back and s.cked it which is completely covered with his juice.

Taehyung aligned his member and thr.sted inside him. "Yasssssss.. the..there.. ufff..", Jungkook moaned. Taehyung pulled him and pushed him on the carpet and he entered again. "Ah.. ah.. ah..", Jungkook jerked up and down with every thr.st "Jungkook.. if.. if anyone touch this lip tint.", Taehyung looked at the chapstick he is holding and licked it by thr.sting inside Jungkook who is lost in pleasure and pain, in heaven. "I WILL KILL HIM.", Taehyung growled and threw his head back, c.mming inside Jungkook. Jungkook fell down like some scattered pieces of glass by c.mming and squirting again and again.

~
It was past 1am, Jungkook was fast asleep cuddled and wrapped inside a white duvet. Taehyung eyes diverted from his phone screen to the door when he heard a faint knock. He looked at Jungkook once again and went to open the door.

"Bro. You are my. I love you. I never expected you will call me.", the person said smiling. Taehyung smiled and shook his hand with the person. "F.ck, Is he sleeping? D.mn bro, he got such a fine a.s. You are lucky.", the person said and walked to the room. "Sshh..", Taehyung showed his forefinger to keep silent. He gestured him that Jungkook is sleeping. The man showed him thumps up.

Taehyung smiled and walked to the shelf when the man walked to the bed. He rubbed his lips looking at Jungkook and extended his hand to touch his toe but before that he was tied with a wire on the neck. Taehyung gripped the rope hardly and covered his mouth with his palm. The man thrashed in his hold pulling the wire with his hands. "Ssshh", he said and immediately took the masking tape which he has stuck on the cot and stuck it on his mouth as fast as he could.

"You want to touch him?", Taehyung growled in his ears with a devilish smile by gripping that man's hand. The man shook his head as tears fell from his eyes looking at Jungkook sleeping peacefully breathing heavily. "But you touched him.", Taehyung said and the next minute the person screamed when a fruit cutter knife dragged on his left palm but nobody heard his scream as it got mumbled. "You touched him with this hand, right.", Taehyung whispered. The person started twisting in his hold. "You want to touch him?", Taehyung asked again. The person shook his head vigorously. "Touch. No problem. He is so soft.", Taehyung whispered. The person shook his head pleading. "Don't. Not only him. You should not touch anyone without their permission.", Taehyung growled lowly and the man nodded his head. "Leave as soon as possible.", Taehyung said. "You heard me, right? Now. Tonight. Leave from this hotel. If I see you again in front of my eyes.", Taehyung kept the knife on his neck and pressed it by tightening the hold on the electric wire. The person nodded shivering. Taehyung removed his hold and tapped his shoulder by fixing his collar of tees. "You want to touch him?", he asked again, all the other person could do was to ran for his life. Taehyung giggled looking at him.

He closed the door and took tissue and cleaned the floor where a few drops of blood fell. He looked at Jungkook's face again, then at his toe which was peeking out. He kissed his toe and smiled when he saw Jungkook squirmed in sleep rubbing his face on the pillow he is hugging by pulling the toe inside the duvet. "My baby bun.", he said before disposing the tissues inside the toilet bowl.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 25.6K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
412K 12.2K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
32.4K 990 14
Taekook Book - Newly weds This is no regular story or 2 lovers who got married, it deals with much more than just love Having a supportive family is...
23.7K 298 3
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...