SANVIKA : THE SISTER OF SHANT...

By eyeconic1

What is Shantanu had a elder sister? What if she took over the kingdom after the demise of Shantanu? What if... More

1. Beginning
2. The return!
3. Samragini Sanvika!
4. The Dillema
5. Punishment & Love
6. Crowned Prince
7. Gandhari Vivah & The birth of Karna
8. Karna's Growing up & Education
9. Unexpected death!
10. The mastermind
11. Svayamvar & Division
12. Kamakshi's conflict with her parents
13. Attack on the Kaunteya's
14. Help & Abduction
15. Dyut Sabha
16. Vanvas & Agyaat vas
???
17. The Maha Sabha
18. The shocking revelations
19. Sanvika's truth
20. Lover 🫶
21. Declaration of the war!
22. Rules for the war
Alliances
23. Unexpected support
24. Grand Entry & Danveer Karna
25. Kurukshetra day 1
26. Kurukshetra day 2
27. Backup & Grand entry
28. Kurukshetra day 3
29. So it goes ...
30. Kurukshetra day 4
31. Kurukshetra day 5
33. Kurukshetra day 6
34. Kurukshetra day 7
35. After math
...
Save the date:-

🎉🎊🥳

218 8 7
By eyeconic1

Dear all,
I would like to thank you for supporting me in my journey till now.

Today I have completed 1 year as a Wattpad writer. When I started to write, I never expected to get so much love and support. The love and support I got was truly beyond my expectations.

I started this journey with POWERFUL GODDESS : THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS which was formerly called Changes in Mahabharata.

It was 12:53 p.m. when I randomly started to write a story. Coming up the Character's of Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen.

I made the first chapter which was about the Character's followed by the weapons and the prologue. Then while eating lunch, I published the story along with the 3 chapter's.

As I was eating, I got a notification saying "Rakshyadoll Voted for Character's, Weapons, Prologue. Then came another notification "Rakshyadoll commented on Prologue".

To looked down at my phone, thinking how fast my story got recognised. As a new reader I became excited and eat lunch as fast as I could.

Then I started to write the first chapter. A hour after I published the first chapter of the story '1. Introduction' I checked my phone again.

That's when I met the new readers shylpeter8 , pratikbha , Ruhi_forever and @boltez2.

After that eventually I started to write more and then, the chamber of secrets came to an end.

After that I wrote some more books which I later unpublished due to not knowing what to do.

But I did publish 8 more books that the people loved:-
• Mortal to a goddess - A book when I had began to Dive deep in the history of Aryavrat.

• Gandhari's reincarnation (formerly known as In the past) - A book that improved my writing skills.

• Karna's Reincarnation (formerly known as Changes in Mahabharat) - A book that I could do much better in with the story.

• Shivansh : The son of Karna - A book I loved but I wish the ending was better.

• Duryodhan's reincarnation - This was the book that took my writing skills to a higher level and my knowledge about our history as well. This story helped me gain new readers as well.

• Karna : The Guru - A sweet but a nice story.

• Sanvika : The sister of Shantanu - A story when I read the mahabharata book before writing a chapter.

• The Suta's hidden wife - A story in which I researched about the chaturadasa Vidhya sthanas {Vedas, Vedanga's, Itihasa & Purana's, Dharmashastra, Darsana and Nyaya} and also the Upaveda's.

I would also like to thank these people for being there with me since day 1:-
Rakshyadoll
shylpeter8
pratikbha
ArchanaVenkatesan
lipikaGUPTA7
SakshiDurgavale
DrashtiGandhi294
MehakSandhu130
guruminhas
Hyperion499
itzzzmoms_girl07
Nia_bibliophile
Krishna_7313
Blackdevilbts

[P.S CANNOT TAG SOME OF YOU'LL]

Since I have completed 1 year on Wattpad as a writer, I am publishing the most awaited, Powerful Goddess 2 🥳🎉🎊.

It is out now!!!

POWERFUL GODDESS 2 : CHANGED DESTINY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 2.1K 30
Harihareshwari is finally united with both Narayan and Mahadev. She maintains the balance of the universe from Harihar lok, sitting on Nagraj Karkota...
78.6K 3.9K 93
What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who has all their powers and is the most po...
53.2K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
27K 1.2K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...