Tangled: Hearts and Truths

By Author_ruhii

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟑: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜é
𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟔: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟕: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖: 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱
𝟗: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟎: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐: 𝐊𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝟐𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟐: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟔: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟒: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝟑𝟓: 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜
𝟑𝟔: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟑𝟕: 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝟑𝟗: 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟏: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐: 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝟒𝟑: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟒𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟑𝟏: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

14.9K 1.1K 131
By Author_ruhii

The door opened after ringing the bell for numerous times and I saw my father in the same night suit which I gifted him on his last birthday.

"Akshara?" Papa gasped as he saw me and I instantly hugged him without waiting any second. "Did something happen?" He asked tapping my back gently.

I hate it when I lie to him but, I can't tell the truth also. "Naah, I just missed you alot." I said breaking the hug and looking down so he doesn't sees my teary face.

"At this hour? And what about when I asked you yesterday about coming home? You denied by saying your busy." I tightened my jaw remembering I was busy preparing a gift for someone who doesn't gives a fuck about me.

"Let's talk tomorrow about it. I'm sleepy right now." I said walking past him, towards my room. "But Aksha--" I instantly interrupted him in the middle. "Good night, papa." I said before walking inside and locking the door.

My vision became all blurry as I saw my entire room the same way I left it, expecting to come here back as Akshara Mehrotra. But ended up as Akshara Singhaniya.

He'll know my worth once I'm not with him.

But what if it doesn't affects him? What if he doesn't feel the way I feel that my heart is ripped out of my chest? What if he doesn't feel as if each breath is so hard? What if he doesn't hate the each second right now?

I sat down on the bed. "What" I sobbed as my tears again started falling down my eyes. "If he is not even thinking about me right now when I feel like my whole existence is about him?" I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

I heard a knock on my door. I quickly cleared my throat "Papa plea--" I was interrupted by the voice out the door. "It's me!" Aaliya? I wiped all my tears and stood up, walking towards the door and opening it.

She instantly stepped inside and closed the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked her trying to pretend normal. "Are you really trying to hide it with me?" She gasped.

I shook my head lightly. "Arhaan didn't meant it." She said and I instantly answered back. "I know."

"Then why you've make your condition this worse?!" She exclaimed tucking my hair strands behind my ear.

I took a long breath in. "But he still left me." I said turning back and sitting again at the bed. "He never left you, he just cared about yo--" I cut her in the middle.

"Cared about me? Look! How happy I am." I scoffed. She walked to me and sat beside me.
"It was also him who made Shaurya call me and ask me to come here and take care of you." I just looked up with my eyes enlarged to avoid more tears.

We both sat in silence for some minutes when my phone rang and I again rolled in my lips to avoid crying this time. I saved him by My Hubby just yesterday.

I ignored the call for 4 times when Aaliya nudged me and said "Just talk for one time?" and I also stared at the number. "If he considers talking to me that important than he can come here himself." I muttered putting the phone in the jug beside me.

"You're gone mad." She muttered putting a hand over her head. Aaliya's phone rang and I saw Sidharth's name at the caller ID, reminding me about morning's incident.

"And Aaliya" I said putting a hand over her back. "I apologize for whatever happened in the morning." She just stared at me before picking up the call.

She listened to the other side for a minute before ending the call and she scrolled through her phone for a minute when her eyes enlarged and stared at the phone in shock.

She stood up away from me when I tried to glance inside. "What is it?" I asked suspicialy standing up and staring at her. "N-nothing about you." She said and it was enough for me to understand that it's something absolutely about me.

I took one more step forward and she stopped me, "Akshara please, I'm saying it for your own good. You can see it later but not now." I don't know what I thought but I left it and sat back silently when Siddharth called her again.

She heard from that side before shouting "Don't call again from now on!" and ending the call. I just stared at her in disbelief because the last thing I remember is her even raising her voice in front of her family.

She came to me again and muttered "Whatever happened this morning wasn't your fault at all." Sitting beside me.

I couldn't pay attention to these much because my brain was still stuck at the same spot.

I heard a knock at my door and eyed Aaliya to open it. She walked to the door and opened it. I couldn't see who it is but noticed Aaliya's crooked brows.

"What on the earth is wrong with you Sidharth?! Your not coming in." She exclaimed before shutting back the door but he stopped her by putting a hand in the middle.

"Wrong with me? I'm here to show Akshara the reality!" I finally stood up and walked to the door. He instantly pushed Aaliya aside and walked to me as he saw me.

"Akshara, I'm sure its fake!" I heard Aaliya shouting before my eyes locked onto he phone screen in Sidharth's hand. "This is the reality of that cheap Arhaan." I didn't paid attention to him as I looked carefully at the video.

It shows, That Riya sneaking into Arhaan's office before looking around. Then a small shot of inside, her putting a hand over his chest and taking one more step forward him.

I internally smirked when I noticed the editor wasn't quite smart enough to even cut the shot of him forcefully holding her hand. I wonder if the editor expected it to look romantic.

Then another shot of her walking out the office with messed hair and buttoning the last button of her shirt.

"Where is she?" I asked looking up at him with narrowed eyes. "Why would you go meet her when it was your husband who cheated on you." He again tried to change the subject.

"Sidharth, I'm asking you where your dear girlfriend is?" I asked and he's jaw tightened.

"Fine, don't worry. I'll find her myself!" I exclaimed before walking out the door. I heard Aaliya shouting my name but I didn't stopped.

I ran outside quickly as I didn't wanted to run into Papa.

"Hello?" I heard from that side and instantly answered with "Let's meet." There was a silent before she said "Fine, I'm sending you a location. I'm waiting." And ended the call.

I knocked on the door with impatience, again and again. "Can't you have a little pati--" She complained opening the door but soon was interrupted by a sharp noice echoing the entire floor.

"Hope it hurted you." I said glaring at her and her head was still turned to the side, highlighting the matching red mark of my fingers with her lipstick.

"How dare yo--" I again interrupted her pushing her aside and walking inside. "You tell me one reason. Just 1 valid reason for your accusation on Arhaan for Vidyut's death." I asked and she still looked confused.

"Just. 1. Valid. Reason, To defend you, for joining your hand with a criminal who himself is a suspect for Vidyut's death and falling so cheap to make that video." I asked.

"He was present there. When he died." I smiled at her. "Someone else was also present there. You were the one to get that note. Weren't you?" I noticed her brows furrowing.

"There is one more and a bigger reason, that no-one knows." She said widening her eyes. I walked to her.

"Are you planning to tell it once you go to prison?" I asked and I noticed her eyes widening, but this time in shock.

"I'm not a criminal like your husban--Oops I forgot. He's not even your husband anymore." She chuckled and I joined her, causing her to stop and stare at me in shock.

I also stopped my smile and answered. "Absolutely, A criminal can't be like my husband." I turned back and walked around the room.

"By the way, I suggest you to watch some criminal shows. I know you can't read the entire law book with that small brain of yours but it's a common thing to know that the person who supports a criminal is also a criminal."

She walked to me and held my hand tightly. "Why the fuck are you here?" She asked with greeted teeths. "To remind you, Those small things are not gonna create any misunderstanding between us. Inform it your boss." I said jerking off her hand from mine.

"Why aren't you understanding it Riya? The letters have started coming since Vidyut's death and I'm fucking sure that you are also involved with him. Then how come you are after Arhaan when you are in contact with the person who knows the entire truth." I said holding her by shoulder.

I'm not gonna forgive her for trying to portray Arhaan that way. I just want her to realise her mistake before it's too late.

"You wanna know why? You wanna know why I accuse Arhaan?" She said walking to the window and looking outside.

"The day before his birthday, or 2 days before his death. We both were sitting and I was telling him how we are gonna celebrate his birthday when I noticed that he wasn't paying attention to my words and busy in his own thoughts." I could see her love for Vidyut in the moisture of her eyes.

"He suddenly asked me. 'Can anything change Arhaan and my friendship?' I just laughed at him and asked why. Then he again asked me, holding my hands tightly. There was...there was a scare of loosing someone in his eyes." She said looking at her hands.

"He asked me 'Can something make Arhaan hate me? Become my enemy?' and latter, he stuttered before asking 'K-kill me?" I took a step forward in disbelief.

"That's all we talked about before I shut him up. Excuse me." She said before going to another door, maybe the washroom.

It'd be better if she chose the right way for his justice.

She came back and looked down before looking in my eyes. "I'm sorry for the video actually, I was manipulated by them." It's the best time to ask her.

"By whom?" I asked. She looked all around before walking to me and leaning close to my ear.

"Good luck for your new journey, away from that criminal." I was about to step away when she injected an injection in my left arm causing me to wince in pain and fall on the ground.

"Good bye"

"Aahh" I winced when I tried to move my hand causing me to open my eyes. It didn't took me long to realise that I was blindfolded.

So I've got enough idea about my position after watching all the kidnapping scenes. I'm tied to a black chair with my hands behind its back and, my legs?

Asshole forgot to tie it.

So.. depending on the movies, Riya hired some men to take care of me, who are currently having lunch.

I'm too smart for this dumb world.

"Riya" I dragged the 'a' longer. "I thought you weren't that bad but no, you are indeed a bitch!" I shouted loudly again. "Just open my hands and eyes then watch what I do with you!" I yelled again.

"Akshara" I heard a faint shout from far away and automatically screamed, "I'm here! Come fast!" I don't even know who it is.

Is it Arhaan? No! It shouldn't be him or I'll get busy beating him instead of getting out of here.

"Akshara!" I heard another whisper and a door opened.

Okay I'll beat him later but please...be him.

I felt a hand opening the rope around my both hands. "Open my eyes, open my eyes!" I said before the cloth from my eyes was removed.

I looked at the person who saved me and gasped to see Sidharth.

"Let's go quickly, it took me 2 hours to find you." He said as I stood from the chair.

"Let's go!" He said again holding my hand and dragging me with him when he stopped and turned to me. "Why aren't you comi--" I cut him in the middle.

"Was it you?"

I pulled back my hand from his grip in disbelief. He looked at me in confusion. "Absolutely! You are with Riya, that means you are with that fucker?" I took a step back.

"Aksh--" I cut him in the middle. "Yes or no?" I asked. "YES OR NO?" I yelled at him and he snapped "Yes."

I fell back on the chair in disbelief. I got the thoughts of him being involved in it for many times, I just lied to myself because I didn't wanted to believe he could do that.

"Why?" I asked. He sighed looking in my eyes and answered. "For you." My jaw dropped and I just stared at him.

I always looked at him just like a brother, that I didn't had. I always enjoyed him prioritising me more than Aaliya.

"You know Akshara? I loved you since, I'm not even sure since when. But-but I'm ready to do anything for you." He said leaning to my level. "Step back" I ordered leaning my head back and he took 2 steps back.

"You know him, right?" I asked standing back again. "Who?" He asked. He sure knows who I'm talking about. "That fucker! That asshole who's writing me those letters!" A small smile formed on Sidharth's lips.

"You will give me a chance? You will marry me? Then I'll answer you." I crooked my brows at him. "Are you serious? How can you change so much suddenly?" I yelled at him.

"I was always like this. I always loved you. Only you. I still kept patient, thinking you will fall for me one day. Then, you got married off to that jerk." He said causing me stand up.

"And you're an asshole, rascal, motherf---" I put my hand on my mouth. "I just stopped for Aaliya." I said walking away from him. I can walk away from here in the middle of talks and he won't notice.

I held the door handle and glanced at him to see him smiling at me. He's not stopping me? Nevermind. I'll send them both to prison once I got back home.

Suddenly something striked to my mind. "Are you partener with that letter writer?" I asked turning to him. He nodded.

"If that's so then why did he made me marry Arhaan?" I asked curiously. He chuckled sitting on the chair. "Because I ordered him to." I left the handle and took a step towards him.

"I told him to do anything but stop Aaliya's marriage with him because I didn't wanted my sister to get married off to a criminal." I scoffed. "Says a criminal."

"So the only way he found to break Aaliya's marriage was you." It was enough for me to understand now that whatever he was doing now to break Arhaan and my relation was for making up his mistake.

"But he was indeed a motherfucker. He betrayed me. Even though the deal was that I'll get you and he'll get whatever he wants, he still planned to kill you." My eyes enlarged.

"He just messaged me about his plan of killing you after you rushed out of your house to Riya's. This is why I kidnapped you. To save you Akshara!" I stared at him for a minute before realising it.

I get it now! That fucker double crossed both Riya and Sidharth because they aren't his use anymore. "Why would he tell you that he's gonna kill me when he knew you won't let it?" I asked taking one more step towards him.

He just looked at me curiously. "Fine, let me answer it. You've got trapped in his trap. He wanted you and Riya both to get caught and you both did. I wonder if you even know his name." I saw his face getting tensed and it was enough to understand that he doesn't.

I was about to walk again towards the door when he tightly me by my waist. "Sidharth, leave me" I yelled trying to push him away from me, but my arm didn't had enough energy specially because of whatever she injected me.

I finally managed to elbow him hard in chest to leave me. I instantly ran forward and turned the door handle to find it locked. "You couldn't even guess that?" He asked rubbing his chest in pain.

I looked around and found nothing useful for defence. The room was completely packed with a complete glass wall on one side which is broken from some places.

"Akshara, listen to me." He said walking to me and I took a step back towards the glass. "Don't." I warned him. "Akshara we will be happ--" I interrupted him in the middle. "Shut your fuck up and let me get the hell out of here!" I shouted.

He took another step forward and I tried to run from another side when he caught me by my shoulder. "Fucking leave Sidharth!" I protested pushing him away from me.

"Akshara!" He yelled pushing me strongly away to hit the glass wall and fall down. "My back.." I winced putting my hand slightly on my back and gasping when I found my hand all bloody.

"I'm telling you again and again just one thing." He said squatting in front of me. "I love you. Don't cry" he said forwarding his hand to my face but I turned to another side.

"I love you Akshara. I can give you more love than that Arhaan can." He said standing up again and walking towards the door. "I'm coming back in seconds." He said before going out and I heard the door being locked.

I tried to stand up but couldn't. My back was on fire. Then my eyes lit in idea and I looked behind to see some glass pieces on the floor. I instantly grabbed a big piece in hid it behind me.

He soon came back with a glass in his hand. "Drink it. You'll feel better." I glanced at him before taking the glass. "Look, I care about you alot." I looked at him with a foul on my face. I'm literally in pain because of him.

I drank 2 sips of water because of the uncontrollable thirst, I do require energy to get out of here. He kept looking at me carefully before I took another sip and spitting it forcefully on his face.

Before he could do anything, I instantly attacked with the glass piece on his upper abdomen as it will just cause him to faint.

He screamed in pain, putting a hand over his abdomen and I tried my best standing up. I felt my entire body shaking when I took a step before I realised. "There was something mixed in the water." I put a hand over my head in regression.

I felt my left hand going numb again and the vision started going blurry. I turned back and checked on Sidharth to find him unconscious on the ground.

The last thing I want now is even fainting in the same room where this creature is.

I took one more step when I felt my eyes shutting itself and my knees going unstable and I finally felt falling down on the ground when I felt a sudden tight grip on my waist.

"Akshara!" I automatically smiled and felt a rush of happiness when I heard his voice. "You took too much time." I didn't even realised when he lied me on his lap.

"Blood?!" I heard him muttering before I felt his hand over my head removing. Suddenly he lifted me lightly and wrapped a cloth around my back. I forced my eyes to open and I lightly gasped.

"You've got this time to open your shirt when I can't even see clearly? You're too bad!" I exclaimed." He slightly patted my cheek. "Akshara keep complaining, even curse me, just don't sleep okay?" He said putting a hand beneath my waist and standing up with me in his arms.  

Who's gonna tell him that I'm not gonna die before He is punished enough by me for leaving me?

"So do you accept that you've got a place for me in your heart?" I asked as I felt my eyes shutting down itself.

"You're my fucking heart idiot!"

__________________________ִ₊˚⊹♡___

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

The next chapter will be up in 4-5 days.

Byee byee

Thank you🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 389 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...
835K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
5.5K 551 18
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭. ___________...
23.9K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...