Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Runaway Train//Chapter 32

550 40 38
By dragonshardtales101

(Introducing Enies Lobby Arc Outfits)

'Born on Sharp Shooter Island~~! 100 shots, 100 hits, lululalalu~~! Even a mouse's eye, lock on!! The man~~ That came~~ From Sharp~~ Shooter Island~!'

Faythe looked around, "Who is this guy..?" She raised a brow.

Wyper looked over at her with a deadpan, "You can't be serious."

Faythe looked up at him confused.

'Lulululululala~~! You better run and hide~~!! Sogege Soge Soge Soge~~! KING~!!'

Sanji and Franky met eye contact for a brief moment, "What the hell is he doing?"

"Eh, don't hurt his feelings."

Faythe was already waving her arms in the air, "OIIIII—! Get over here already~!"

"Ah, sure..." Sniper King stiffened at her gesture, walking hurriedly over like a nutcracker.

"Lady Faythe—!" Wyper looked at her sharply.

"What? He said he wanted to help save Robin, right?" Faythe frowned with crossed arms.

Sanji sighed while shaking his head, "Don't go denying a lady's nice gesture." He crouched down when everyone was together, "Okay. Now we carry out our strategy to rescue Robin."

"Don't you guys have any questions for me or something? Since this is our first meeting.." Sniper King idly asked as he tucked his knees to his chest, "Like: 'Where's this sharp shooter island'?" He whispered that last part.

Faythe tilted her head with interest, "Sounds like a cool place. Where's it from?" Her eyes sparkled at the prospect at a new adventure just waiting to be explored. Maybe she'd have to bring it up to Luffy and Usopp the next time she meets back up with the—

Oh yeah... Usopp's left and She's in a fight with Luffy...

Her entire figure seemed to darken at the reminder. She pressed her cheek on her knee as she looked out into the pelting rain.

Usopp immediately noticed and grimaced at the look, he hurriedly cleared his throat while flailing his arms around, making something up on the spot, "D-did you know that on Sharp Shooter's island there's perilous obstacles to even find its location...!?"

Faythe glanced over at Sniper King with a small spark in her eyes, "Like what?" She pursed her lips into a small pout.

"W-well first...! If you manage to even get back the raging armies of sea kings guarding the waters around the island, you might be able to see through the thick shrouds of mist keeping the island hidden....!"

"A hidden island...! Sea kings are guarding it!?" Faythe perked up, her head now turned back up as she scooted closer to hear more, "Tell me more!"

Sniper King was then busy ranting out whatever came to mind as he slowly relaxed in the red head's presence.

Wyper watched in the corner of his eye as he saw the light slowly trickle back into her sapphire blue eyes. She had been devastated but the events just pelting into her back like a round of bullets. He was glad she was getting that smile back. It felt almost abnormal to see her like this for so long.

Though he couldn't say he forgave the Sniper for what he said to her not even a few minutes ago. He still wanted to give him a punch to his gut for the broken look he inflicted onto his lady.

He turned back to Sanji and Franky—the ones who were actually planning things out. He'd make sure to fill Faythe in when they're done.

"First off, where you guys were is the sixth car. There are five more cars to go. Roving could be in any of them." Sanji looked at Franky, "Right, so... Are you strong?"

Franky gave a look that almost said 'The audacity', "I'm super strong, jackass—! I've been especially strong this week!"

Sanji sighed, "Lastly, if we save Robin, we win."

Wyper crossed his arms, "We're in the enemy's territory, they have the numbers." He reminded with a frown.

Sanji nodded with a grunt, "Busting in carelessly... And being surrounded in this narrow train would be trouble.

"Avoiding pointless fights and taking out the main force in an orderly manner would probably be a good plan." Franky smirked, "In which case we have but one strategy."

Wyper raised a brow, "Alright big guy, I'm listening."

/:/~***~/:/

Car 7, the caboose—

Faythe held a hand over her mouth as both she and Wyper knocked on the door from the balcony.

Once the door had been opened, Faythe and others greeted the mass of marines with a bright grin and wave, "Good evening—!"

Immediately Franky grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shut.

"THATS WHERE THEY WERE—!!"

"ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR!!"

"WE'VE DISCOVERED FIVE SUSPICIOUS PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE CRIMINALS!"

"THEY WERE IN THE SEVENTH CAR—!?? CORNER AND CAPTURE THEM—!!"

Sniper King had immediately started hammering down on the nails to a wooden board to hold the door shut.

"Your hammering skill sucks." Franky commented as he watched with a huff.

"Shut up."

Sanji glanced back, "HURRY AND SEAL IT UP!"

The sound of gunshots was heard and Faythe instantly straightened up and grabbed Sniper King's wrist, "And that's our reminder to start running..!" She yanked him up to the top of the car.

"Wah! They've opened fire!!" Sniper King Shrieked as he was hoisted up faster with the help of Wyper following close behind Faythe.

"THE CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED IN THE CABOOSE—!!"

"CAPTURE THEM WITHOUT KILLING FRANKY—!"

"THERE'S NOWHERE TO RUN!! SEIZE THEM, BUT USE CAUTION!!"

"Go go go go—!" Faythe giggled as she started sprinting faster across two cars. Sanji easily following with her speed while Wyper and Franky hung behind because of their heavy sets.

Faythe released Sniper King's wrist—which he thanked the lords above because he was running low on air. She and Sanji jumped down and slammed the door shut, locking the mass of marines in the two cars.

It seems they started figuring out where they were and now panicked while bickering at each other like headless chicken.

Wyper and Franky leaped onto the fifth car while Sanji held up the chain hooking the fifth and sixth car together up to Faythe. Swinging down in an arch, Faythe used her sharp feather blades to cut the two cars loose. The chain crumbling into pieces in the blonde's hands.

Shouts of frustration were heard from the distancing car as they witnessed the train sail away farther and farther up the track while they were now stranded in the storm.

Sniper King sat on the roof with his feet dangling, "SEE YA LATER, GUYS!!"

"BEWARE THE WOULD BE PIRATE KING!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!" Sanji hollered while tossing the chain pieces into the raging seas.

Faythe laughed and flailed her arms, "TAKE CARE—!!"

"We'll remember this, you bastards—!!" The holler was trailed off, the farther the carts were left behind.

Sanji grinned in satisfaction, "With those two cars, I'm guessing... We've reduced their numbers by 50...?"

Wyper nodded, "Takes a load off our shoulders, don't it?"

Sniper King crossed his arms as he looked down at the three crew mates, "But you guys... The Straw Hat Pirates... They're traveling here on the same railroad track, aren't they?"

Faythe, Wyper, and Sanji turned to the other with a small contemplating look. But it soon melted away into small crooked smiles.

"Ehhhh, they'll be fine." Sanji shrugged.

Wyper chuckled, "It's our Captain afterall."

"They always seem to find themselves in the center of it all in the end, anyways." Faythe snorted as she waved off Sniper King's concern. Some banging on the door behind her was heard, allowing her to figure out it was the rest of the officials, "And look who decided to join us...!" She opened the door wide open—just in time for the official to fly out the car when he wanted to kick the door down, "How thoughtful of you!" Faythe beamed, while watching him toss himself out into the ocean after tripping over the balcony rails.

Wyper stretched out his stiff muscles as he held the door for Faythe to step forward first, "Try not to die, gentlemen, there's five cars left." He told the other three men following behind the red head.

The officials shuffled back as they hurried to bring out their weapons, "YOU—!! YOU GUYS THINK ITS ALREADY OVER!!?"

Sanji dragged out his cigarette, "Huh, there are some soldiers left."

"How unfortunate." Faythe leaned on her hip.

"HEY, WE'RE REPORTING YOU TO CP9!!"

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO CAPTAIN T-BONE—!?"

Wyper slammed the door closed and reloaded his bazooka, all the whole silencing all the officials as he locked the door with a small heard 'click', "Let's get this shit show over with." He grunted.

Sanji and Faythe sped forward as they twisted around with a combo attack of individual kicks.

"FRIT ASSORTI!"

"TALON KICK—!"

"GYAAAAAA—!!"

Sniper King took cover and kneeled down while bringing out a slingshot, "SNIPER KING; GUN POWDER STAR!"

"BUAHHH!!"

Wyper tightened the buckles on his chest and leveled his heavy gun to a low setting, singling in on an oncoming group of officials, "BAZOOKA SHOT—!"

"AUGHHH—!!"

Franky leaped forward and swung his fist forward. His wrist looked to disconnect with his arm in a set of chains shooting forward to meet his enemies in the middle, "STRONG RIGHT—!"

"WAAAAAAHHH!!"

Faythe and Sanji turned to see the chains reconnect with Franky's arm, "Eh?"

Officials loaded their guns and pointed at Franky, "Heavy shells... Fire!!!"

Before they could blast, Sniper King scrambled up to his feet and hurried to cover Faythe's ears with his bandaged palms.

The guns were fired and directly hit the blue haired man in his collar bone, abdomen, and lower left hip. Franky took it head on, "NWAAAA—!!"

"He's hit—!" Sniper King dove out of the range of fire with Faythe in tact.

"What...!?" Sanji dove to hide behind a booth where Wyper was cooling down his flammable shells.

Out of the mass of gun powder smoke clearing, Franky still stood, "That hurt..." he gritted his teeth.

Faythe took a moment to observe his exterior, "He's bullet proof..." She breathed out in shock.

The officials took uneven steps back as they gulped in anxiety, their own bullets being deflected like mere pebbles, "Fire, fire!"

"Why aren't our pistols working—!!?"

Franky proceeded to pick up an entire booth with one hand—while taking ongoing bullets. And then just casually tossing the entire booth onto the rest of the officials in the car.

"BWAAAAA—!!"

Sanji stood up stroganoff as he marched over, "Oi, what the hell are you!!?"

Franky turned with a raised brow, "Huh? Didn't the crazy red head miss already tell ya? I'm a cyborg."

Wyper turned towards Faythe, "You did didn't ya." He then turned to Franky, "What is a cyborg, per se??"

"A cyborg???" Sniper King gawked.

Franky grinned, "My body is built with steel and weapons. It stings a bit if I'm shot, and I may bleed a little but... Well, it won't hurt me."

Sanji sighed and took another drag from his cigarette, "Such a thing exists... The world is truly vast."

Faythe smiled, "The Grand Line is just asking to be explored!" She grinned as she watched Sniper King bring out a small needle and poke Franky's back.

"Wow..."

"EYOWWW—!!" Franky jumped with a yelp, "What are ya doin', ya moron!!?" He whipped around with his hands pressing against his back.

Sniper King looked on confused, "What? Just a needle can hurt you?"

Franky then went on a tangent, "Ya bonehead!!! You've started some awful experiments!! What I said before doesn't apply to my backside!!" He turned around so his back would be facing away from Sniper King, "Get it!? Since I did all this remodeling myself... My hands couldn't reach back there!! Only the front side of me is 'Cyborg'!!!"

"That's gotta be inconvenient." Faythe crossed her arms.

"You can say that again." Wyper leaned on his hip.

Franky put his hands on his hips, "Now, while I'm at it I'll teach you one more thing. My stomach is 'sensitive to cold'. Why do you think?"

Sniper King gave him a blank look, "How should I know?"

Franky then proceeded to open his stomach like it was a cabinet door, "Because I stuck a Cola-Chilling Fridge in there!" A whole dozen of Coca-Cola bottles were sheltered snug in his little cabinet fridge thing.

Wyper jumped back at the strange sight, "WHAT THE FUCK—!!?"

Sanji awed at that, "Oh! That's great!"

Sniper nodded, "Wow—!!" That's the best on a hot day!!"

Faythe frowned, "Where were you when we went to Alabasta!?"

Sanji snapped out of it and straightened up, "This isn't the time for chat guys! There aren't any enemies left in this car, you know!! We're done, let's move on!!" With that everyone was brought back to reality and went to go towards the next car.

Faythe stepped over an official, her heels digging into the man's sore spots, "Next up, the fourth car." She ran her fingers through her red bangs to push them out of the way.

Sanji opened to door for Faythe as she walked on ahead.

As they entered the next car, it looked to be the kitchen for the entire train. And in the center of it all was a stoutly dressed men with grotesque bug-like eyes. His hair frizzed out in a white tone and untamed. As he spoke, they could see the prominent buck teeth that poked out like sorethumbs, "I'm Wanze... I'm Wanze... Sa, sa, sa, sa, sa—!! I'm the mad, mad Wanze—!!" He sped around with a cantering—while crawling around the walls and ceiling like a roach, "HALLO GUYS!" He halted to a stop in front of them with a wave of his hand.

"I'm not dealing with this." Wyper immediately turned around to walk out of the room but Faythe grabbed hold of his belt that was strapped across his back.

"Not an option." Faythe stated without even looking back.

Wyper turned around with a loud groan, "Are you sure we can't just go around?"

Faythe furrowed her brows, "Why is this an issue now?"

Wyper spluttered for a moment as he raised his hands out towards the walking grotesque form of a human, "The fuck you mean—! That thing itself—is an issue—!!"

Faythe blew a small snort in response, "It can't be that bad....!"

Wanze spoke up with this high pitched and goofy tone, "Are you hungry!? I'm Wanze!! Since I'm the head waiter, I can make anything. You want some ramen!?"

"Actually Id like a cheesebur—"

"—THEN RAMEN YOU SHALL HAVE!" The guy interrupted Faythe just when she was about to order a burger, "But before that, I've got one bit of trivia I want you all to know..." He paused for an extra dramatic effect, "ITS MY NOSE HAIRS—!!"

"Wha...?" Wyper paled at that gross fact.

Wanze cross his fingers into an 'X' motion, "It's like... They're woven together.. They're like fishnet stockings!!!" He then proceeded to grab raw ingredients and stuff them into his mouth like the animal he was, "Right, first I put wheat flour in my mouth, then a I knead it well!!" His chewing made some of the crew mates cringe.

But what made some of them step back was when Wanze's face flushed red and his nose scrunch up in pain. The head waiter quickly brought out a ramen bowl and some broth to pour in as literal ramen noodles were oozing out of his nostrils. He held up the full steaming bowl with sweat trailing down his face, "Welp, dig in!" He said with a completely proud smile.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU—!?" Sanji, Sniper King, Franky, and Wyper shouted in sync.

Sanji had to look away in pure displeasure at the display, "There's no time for this... Wanze, we're keeping someone waiting. We're in a hurry, so... See ya."

Wanze stomped his foot with a creepy smile, "If you want to go through this car...!!! You'll have to get through me!!!"

The sound of a window sliding open, caught the attention of everyone as they saw a red head start climbing out of it.

"What are you doing!?" Sniper King panicked.

"DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME!?" Wanze huffed.

Faythe glanced back with a disgusted look on her face, "I did... And I lost my appetite in the process...!" She held a hand over her mouth as if she were holding back a rising vomit.

"THATS JUST RUDE—!"

"Clearly IM NOT THE ISSUE HERE—!?" Faythe cried out as she began to continue where she left off—which was escaping through the window, "I'm going another way—!"

Wyper was already dragging her back, "Your a hypocrite."

Faythe was pouting with near tears falling from her face as she refused to look at the ramen bowl, "I was ignorant! Blind to the truth—! Naive if you will!" She flailed her arms in a childish manner.

Wyper really wanted to grab another cigar from his pouch.

/:/~***~/:/

So uh... I'm back.

That cold was literally standing on business fr fr.

Sorry for the late update, I swear I was trying to finish this but it just kept escaping my motivation.

Gotta keep up the grind.

And yes, Faythe has no idea Sniper King is Usopp. But she still protects him out of instinct, even if she doesn't notice.

Usopp is uh... a complex character.

He's very stubborn when he wants to put his mind to it but he can't help but feel like he has to make up for what he did as this new persona. Even when he knows he gotta man up to his mistakes.

It's a love and hate relationship.

I'm debating whether or not Wyper should give him a good punch after Enies Lobby when he returns..

I'll probably put it to a vote.

Yes or no.

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.5K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
683 32 13
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...
349K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
16K 385 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...