𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs

659 36 0
By kaykay12002

Katherine was on her run and didn't look where she was going for a moment and she bumped into someone.

"Shit, sorry," Katherine said and held out her hand to the person.

The person grabbed her hand. "It's okay, I'm Riley"

Katherine smiled. "Nice to meet you Riley, I'm Katherine"

"I know who you are"

Katherine gave her a look. "And how do you know me when I never saw you before"

Riley gave her a small smile. "You will find out soon, but for now I got places to be"

Katherine watched Riley walk away. "The fuck just happened," she said to herself and started to walk away.

Katherine was walking up to meet Spencer and Emily at the brew.

"Hi guys," Katherine said and sat down.

Emily looked over at her and smiled. "Hi"

Spencer looked over at her and smiled at her. "Hi. I'm planning a surprise visit for my husband... and he cannot stop talking about the room he had on his last visit. Can you pull up that reservation? His name is Ian Thomas" she said in an accent.

"Why are you doing this?" Emily quietly asked Spencer.

Spencer covered up her phone so the person on the phone couldn't hear her. "I think Ian and Alison were together the weekend before she disappeared. Remember how Alison was acting when she got home... from visiting her grandmother? All giggles and tan?"

"Yeah"

"Alie hated old people and Alie's grandmother lives in Georgia. Hilton Head is in South Carolina. She was lying to us"

"So what? Alison lied more than she breathed. You think that was enough to make Ian wanna permanently shut her up?"

"Kinda true," Katherine said leaning back in the chair she was sitting in.

"Wow, I thought you'd be happy to hear it was anybody but Toby"

"All Toby wanted was for me to believe him and I didn't," Emily said.

"Toby lied about a lot of things too, Em"

Katherine slightly rolled her eyes. "If lying was a crime, we would all be in jail Spencer"

"Agent Cooper. Good morning" Emily said to Cooper who just walked out of the Brew.

"Hi. Beautiful day, huh?"

Katherine nodded her head along with Emily.

Katherine then got up. "I'm gonna go ahead to school I got to finish a paper up before class, I'll see you guys at school"

"Okay bye," Emily said.

Spencer gave her a small wave.

Katherine was now in the lunch room with the rest of her friends and started to walk to a table and sat down.

"Agent Cooper is not some small-town cop... who's gonna arrest Spencer's brother-in-law... because Alie carved his name in a tree," Hanna said.

"Yeah, a tree that's no longer there"

"No one knows what but us"

"And Ian" Spencer said sitting down next to Katherine...

"And A"

Katherine looked behind her and saw they were looking at Noel. "You guys still think he is A?"

"Yeah, I mean Noel did lead us to that tree for a reason," Spencer said.

"Is A... I mean, is Noel trying to help us find Alie's killer?"

"A helping us? Wow, that's a first" Hanna said.

"How could Noel when know about Ian and Alie?"

Aria scoffed a little. " Have you ever noticed how Noel is always around?"

The five of them then looked back at Noel and saw Mike talking to Noel.

"Are they friends?"

"No"

"Hanna's right about Cooper. We need to find some kind of proof" Spencer said.

"Thank you, Veronica Mars"

Spencer gave Hanna a look.

"That proof mat be boxed in your kitchen"

"Hi," Maya said walking up to them.

"Hey," Emily said standing up from the table and giving Maya a quick kiss on the lips.

"Um, are we still on for later? You know, now that your dad's gone?"

Katherine smiled and looked down at her hands.

"Yeah, my mom knows how my dad feels about us"

"In other words, he'll tolerate me," Maya said.

"She's spending the day in the city, okay, so you'll be safe, I promise"

"What's later?" Spencer asked.

"Um, studying"

"Is that girl-on-girl code for romance?" Hanna asked with a little tease in her voice.

"No, Hanna, we're actually studying"

"But your friend is a romantic," Maya said.

"Is she?"

"Oh, yeah. Um... Walks in the rain, picnics by the lake, dancing naked in candlelight" Emily looked at all of their faces and laughed a little. "I'm just kidding. We go to dinner and a movie, just like you guys"

"Well, she's not entirely kidding. Emily would love to do all of those things"

"Okay, you've shared enough. Oh, my God" Emily mouthed the last part to her friends.

Katherine was on a walk when she saw Spencer spying on Toby, so she smirked a little and walked up behind her.

"Stalker much," Katherine said from beyond her.

Spencer jumped and turned to face her, but then backed a little since her's and Katherine's noses were centimeters from touching.

"Jeez, you know how to sneak up on people," Spencer said and placed a hand over her heart.

"Well I couldn't resist and especially since you are being a creep and spying on Toby"

Spencer rolled her eyes. "Well I was just seeing what he was up to"

Katherine chuckled a little. "Yeah keep telling ya self that"

Spencer shook her head with a little eye roll. "Anyway, what are you doing?"

"Just on a walk. What are you doing besides stalking Toby"

Spencer rolled her eyes. "Same as you"

"Mmhm if you say so"

"What its the truth"

"Keep telling yourself that," Katherine said began to walk away. "See you later stalker"

"Not a stalker"

Katherine shook her head and continued to walk away.

Katherine walked into her house and closed the front door and leaned on it with a sigh. She then started to make her way to her room, she noticed it was quiet so she figured everyone was out.

But boy was she wrong when she walked in her room and saw her brother sitting on her bed looking at a book.

"So finally home at last?"

Katherine placed her things on her desk and looked back at her brother. "Yeah I had work"

"Hmm, so you work now?" Oliver asked looking over at her.

"Yeah I have for a year and a half"

"Well I don't remember that"

"Well, I did tell you. Now leave so I can get ready for bed"

"Not gonna happen because I have a better idea"

Katherine just glared at him.

Edited: no

{1104}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 41 13
Spencer Hastings has always been quiet and afraid of Love she keep saying no to the marriage her parents want get her involved with and she not wanti...
241K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...
660K 18.3K 19
Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. And as the Alpha's daughter, she has absol...
142K 3K 61
Agent Prentiss is living a good life in DC with her daughter Bella. But Doyle is looking for revenge and Emily is his target. What will happen when t...