UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.

By YussifRashida

Dangerous, handsome,cold like snow , blazing fire like volcano, the non hesitant to kill. The monster and mos... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Apologies
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
REMINDER
CHAPTER 17
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
LITTLE INFO
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 54

453 68 16
By YussifRashida

"She's still stupid and delusional. She hasn't change a bit. She thinks when she approaches me I'm going say 'hey you know what it's okay' Bitch." Khushi said angrily and Arnav laughed.

"I'm going to make her life a living hell. Knowing who she is
She's planning on how get a new job before quiting. I'm not going to make that easy on her." Khushi swore and Arnav only shook his head.

They arrived home and saw little payal having a conversation with payal. Arnav rolled his eyes. Not this thorn, he ignored them and walked straight to the stairs.

" Asr. "Little payal called and Arnav groaned.

" What? "he said irritated.

" Nothing.. Just wanted to hear your voice. "she teased and Arnav groaned. Both Payal and khushi laughed.

" We had a long day. I think that's why he's behaving that way. I need to freshen up. I would be back so we can catch up. "Khushi ruffle payal's hair.

Little payal frowned... She doesn't like it when someone touches her hair but khushi she was kind of okay. She shrugged.

Arshi's room

" Are you done?" khushi asked Arnav who came out with a new set of clothes.

" Yeah... You can go in." he said brushing his hair.

Khushi just stood there and remove all her clothes. She was in her birth glory and walked to the bathroom. Arnav gazed at her in disbelief till she walked out.

"Teaser." he muttered.

Khushi had her shower. She walked out and realized Arnav wasn't in the room she shrugged. She went downstairs and saw him seated with Shyam, little payal and Payal.

"I'm I missing something?" khushi asked.

"Not at all. Payal is tired of staying in her house she needs a job, that's what she said." Shyam repeated what she said.

"Oi Oi... Rich aunty looking for a job. Impossible." Khushi teased.

"Would stop that. It's enough, I'm dead serious." she said staring at Arnav. She didn't know what was going on in his brain.

"What work do you want to do?" Arnav asked her. She gulped.

"That's the problem here. I don't know." she murmurs and Arnav stared at her with a straight face.

"You want to work and you don't know what to work for. That's absurd. If you want to work then think of it again something would come to your mind. Until then I'm tired and need rest. I ordered pizza for everyone it would be here in a minute. Goodnight." he kissed khushi's lips lightly.

" Aww my eyes. "little payal covered her eyes.

" Why are you doing that in front of a child. "Payal scolded.

Arnav ignored them and left. Khushi blushed.

" Ohoo... Someone is blushing. "Shyam also teased and khushi turned red.

Just then pizza came in. They enjoyed it while catching up. Shyam finally told little payal it was past bedroom time. They accompanied her to the servant quarters and came back. Shyam and payal retired to their room. Khushi smiled. She entered the kitchen and prepared a decent hot chocolate and burger. She placed them into and tray and went towards their room.

She wasn't surprised Arnav was awake. She smiled at him.

"You lied you were asleep. Here, I made you something because I definitely know you are hungry." she handed him the tray. Arnav just nodded, without a word he ate it quickly. He smiled at khushi.

"Thank you love." he pecked her cheeks.

"Are still uncomfortable towards little payal? Because the reason why you left without eating the pizza was because of her right?" khushi gazed at Arnav waiting for his reply. He fidgeted with his fingers before replying.

"Yeah.. I can't ask my normal self with her around and that makes me uncomfortable. You know doing things normally with a new person present it just absurd. You know me to understand what I meant." he spoke and khushi nodded. She held his cheeks gently and crashed her lips to his. Arnav responded to the kiss.

Her tongue dance along with his finally they pulled for some air. Khushi used her thumb to clean the corner of his lips and that little gesture made Arnav melt.

"Let's get some sleep, we are all tired." Khushi whispered. They cuddle each other to sleep.

Payal and Shyam's room

"Shyam please..." Payal moaned. Shyam smirked.

"Please what." he breath heavily.

"Faster."she commanded and Shyam chuckled. He worked his hips faster and stronger soon they had their climax.

Shyam kissed her lightly.

" You like it. "he teased and she smacked his arm.

" What the! "

" You are becoming more like Arnav. "she said and Shyam only laughed.

" I need to tell you something. "Shyam spoke seriously.

" What is it. "Payal looked concerned.

" Arnav appointed me as one of his legal lawyers against the Lucknow case. "Shyam informed and Payal smiled.

" It's good news Shyam.. Congratulations. And here I am being the only to be in this big home all by myself all day. "she said playfully and Shyam knew she was sad.

" It's okay baby I'm sure you will come up with something else. "Shyam spoke just then an idea came to payal.

" Do Aman have a secretary? "payal asked curious.

" Nope.. He doesn't. "Shyam answered.

" Ohh good then I'm going to be his secretary. "she clap at her idea and Shyam just groaned.

" You aren't qualified in that category payal. And please do not go there to disturb Aman and Arnav baby. That place is hell. "Shyam warned and payal shrugged.

" I have seen more hell than what you are thinking.. Don't underestimate me Shyam. I need to call Arnav to tell him. "she immediately picked her phone to call when Shyam stopped her.

" Idiot. By name he would be asleep. Tomorrow you can talk to him. "he said and payal sulked.

" Okay. But I starting work tomorrow. We would be leaving together. "she grinned and Shyam just sighed.

" No second round baby. "Shyam teased and payal hit his abs.

" Don't even think about it. I'm not gonna let you make me late young man. "she scolded and Shyam laughed at her antics.

5am, Next morning.

Arnav's phone was ringing nonstop. He groaned.

" Yes Aman. "He knew Aman was the one calling.

" Are you still asleep? "Aman asked in disbelief. The old Arnav wakes up at 4am.

" What do you want?"he asked annoyed at his question.

" Mr Anush informed me yesterday at 11:30pm that the meeting would be held today at 10am."he informed and Arnav frowned. He slowly lifted khushi's  arm in other to sit well without waking her up.

" Why so? " he asked surprised

" Apparently that stupid secretary of him said the board members are impatience. "he said and Arnav fumed.

" I swear Aman after this deal I'm going to haunt him down. "he said seriously and Aman laughed.

" See you later. " he disconnected the call.

Arnav sighed because he knew the day is going to be busy. He laid back to sleep again.

8:00am

Khushi and Arnav had already gotten ready. They got downstairs to see payal in her her office wear. Khushi frowned as well as Arnav. She was thinking now what kind of drama is she going to unfold.

"Why you dress like you are going for a cooperate job." Arnav teased because he really was dying to know the occasion for that. Shyam just smiled at them waiting for their reaction.

"Starting from today I'm Aman's secretary." she announces.

"What the hell. Did you call him? Did he accept? Or you just decided to wake up this morning and chose this." Arnav stared at her waiting for an answer.

"Erm he doesn't know and no one is telling him till we get there. We are getting late for work." she pulled khushi towards the door and grab her arms and started dragging her out, she knew the two men would follow.

"What the!"Khushi said and Payal rolled her eyes.

" What the! Seriously Arnav just infected you all with his terminology. "he pulled her to the car.

" Did she take something. "Arnav asked Shyam who just shrugged.

" What limousine for work.. For the love of God payal we aren't going for party. This is going to cause attention. "Arnav scolded as payal directed or rather demanded them to use the limousine.

They all just kept quiet and entered. The chauffeur started their journey. Payal handed them breakfast and khushi use her eyes to ask her where she got that from because the payal she knows would not step foot in the kitchen early in the morning.

"I know you didn't cook it where did you get it from?"Arnav asked straight forward.

" Duh... Little payal passed by. She prepared breakfast. "she said and khushi was dreading how her husband would react.

" I'm not eating it. "he said in his ASR tone meaning no room for any conversation. What he said was final. Everyone was silent. Khushi knew Arnav didn't trust the little girl but he tolerate her presence because of her and payal. They all nodded in understanding.

Everyone ate theirs. Khushi quickly sent Aman a message. Hoping for him to see it early.

AR

The limo was parked and Arnav, Shyam, khushi and payal came out. The guards were surprised. They immediately welcomed them and Arnav just nodded Shyam smiled at them and khushi taunts him.

"Atleast smile a little like the way bhai did." she taunts and Arnav ignored her. She was trying not to laugh.

The employee 's of AR were all wondering whom this new comers were. They stared at them for too long and one quick look from Arnav alone had them lowering their heads down.

Arnav' s Office

"Arnav! Take this crazy girl out of my sight.. There's no way I would be working with her.. You didn't even get me some sane human.. But her.. Lord.. I rebuke this work relation." Aman rejected what Arnav told him.

Aman and Payal are like cat and dog. They are worst enemies and can't be in the same room for five minutes without arguing or fighting. Their fights were serious that they could even wound each other in the good old days and Arnav knew about it.

He stared at a fuming payal and a frustrated Aman. Khushi and Shyam couldn't control their giggles.

"I'm not also in the capacity. You know her well. She got decided it midnight. I had no options. Since she had step down from her duty she said she was bored and needs to work according to her her." Arnav tried to persuade him.

"Tskk... Are you kidding. Work? Earning the salary of secretary? With the amount of properties and money she has? I bet she can't even count her zeroes more in the bank.. Or I'm I lying?when she even takes 10crores from her account she wouldn't even realize it's gone. "he rolled his eyes.

" Young man.. I'm not delighted to work with you. It's beyond my capacity. Right now the way you hate me it's the same way I do so chill, I could just snap your neck here and send your corpse to your wife. "she threatened and Aman was already fuming. Arnav was now confused.

" No one is killing here. This is my work place. This is AR not the mafia world. That's two things all together. You are all working together. Keep your personal grudges outside the office. All beware that I see any scratch on the two of you. I'm calling the Eli. "He threatened and hearing that dreadful name they all gulped.

Shyam noticed payal uneasiness and frowned. Payal is never afraid of anything then why it's she uneasy.

" okay. "They reluctantly said and Arnav sighed.

" Aman show her her cabin. And orientate her a little. We would be having a meeting not less than an hour or two, make sure she's present. That's all for today. You are dismissed. "Arnav orders and they all left angrily.

" Finally. "Shyam said smiling.

" What was that? That was intense. "Khushi said and Shyam agreed.

" Why are they so not okay with each other? And who is Eli? " Shyam asked the question that was bothering him. Khushi was also curious.

" They never got along. You know Aman was my advisor and Payal was my Naagin. Aman likes to take things slowly before striking but payal likes it rough, killing mercilessly to which sometimes Aman hate. So payal calls him a princess, softy, girly. All kinds of names. Aman can give me an advice and payal would go against it the same way goes payal. Their fights are always intense that they wound each other so badly. You see the slight mark that goes from payal's neck towards her chest was the doing of Aman. Aman to has a gun wound shot from payal so.. Literally enemies. "he finishes and both siblings gasped.

" Such intense enemy. "Khushi shivered. Shyam was thoughtful for like 10 minutes.

" Eli was both payal and Aman mentor or would I say trainer. He was a retired Naagin long ago but my adoptive father liked him a lot and still maintained him. People use to tell me I'm wicked those days but mine couldn't compare to his. Payal is the most feared Naagin but Eli it's something else. A person who enjoys some ones misery you know like a psychopath. His gentle, kind and friendly but when the beast awakened he's from being wicked. So apparently in the mafia world Aman and Payal never give a fuck about anyone except Eli. Everyone wants to avoid a friendly psychopath. "he said shrugging and the siblings shivered.

" Don't worry he doesn't harm innocent people. "Arnav teased them.

" Here I told Aman to fetch some breakfast from you. We to start a long day and you need breakfast to start. "she said affectionately and Shyam coughed teasing them.

" Thanks babe. I need to hurry before they arrive. "he immediately started with his breakfast just then Aman called Arnav to inform him Mr anush was on his way coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.9K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
118K 6.6K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
88.7K 4.7K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
116K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...