The Last Dragon (Male Namaari...

De sognatadocchiaperti

I do NOT own anything from Raya and The Last Dragon, this is only a fanfic. All rights go to Disney! I have a... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1 - What we used to be
Chapter 2 - Guardian of the Dragon Gem
Chapter 3 - Our enemies
Chapter 4 - Welcome to Heart
Chapter 5 - The Druun
Chapter 6 - A shipwreck
Chapter 7 - Sisu
Chapter 8 - Tail's Gem
Chapter 9 - Trust issues
Chapter 11 - Namar
Chapter 12 - Spine Warrior
Chapter 13 - Spine's Gem
Chapter 14 - Plan
Chapter 15 - Namar and Y/N
Chapter 16 - Cooking skills
Chapter 17 - A gift
Chapter 18 - Trust
Chapter 19 - Welcome to Kumandra

Chapter 10 - Talon's Gem

1.8K 62 0
De sognatadocchiaperti

"I'm Chai, the flower guy."

Talon

"Wow! What a smart way to Druun-proof your house." Sisu says. "Build right on the water. People of Talon are geniuses." She says.

"Yeah, Talon may look nice, but it's a hotspot for pickpockets and con artists." Ray tells her.

"Lucky for me! Empty pockets!" Sisu exclaim happily.

"Okay, so here's the goose new. We know where the gem piece is. The bad news? It's being held by the notorious Chief of Talon, Dang Hai. What Dang Hai lacks in style, he makes up in mean." Ray tells her.

"Gotcha. Now, we're just gonna have to turn up the charm. Let's go get him a gift." She says and moves to go, you smile and goes to follow wanting to try her approach rather than your brothers. But he stops her as he takes on his coat and hat.

"Sisu, I think maybe it's safer for you to stay here on the boat." He tells her.

"What?" She asks.

"Without you, we can't put the gem back together." He says.

"But I wanna help." She tells him.

"I know, and you will. By staying safe. We'll be back before you know it." He says.

"If you see any hungry faces, send them my way." Boun tells you.

"You got it, captain." You say as you pass him.

(Scene with Ray and you walking up the street toward Dang Hai's house.)

"All right, there's Dang Hai's house." Ray says. "No detours till we score that Dragon Gem."

You hear crying in the alley you pass, so you stop Ray. When you see the baby you stop Ray, but he frowns. And stop you as you were about to go to the crying baby.

"Whoa. What in the.."

You decide to ignore him and go to the baby.

"Hi there little one." You say as you lean down to the baby making grabby hands to you. You grab her and lift her up. "It's really late. What are you doing out here? Where's your parents?" You ask as Ray comes up behind you.

"Hey, who's baby.." Ray starts to shout and turn around but stops when he sees the three ongies on Tuk Tuk holding the Gem pieces.

"What?" You turn around. "Ongies?"

"Drop them!" Ray tells them firmly.

"Ow!" You exclaim and Ray hears you grunt, he turns to see the baby had tugged your hat down your face and jumps out of your hands. And at the same time it kicked. You to the ground.

Ray makes sure you're okay.

"I not even surprised." He hisses and you look after him as he runs off.

"Really? A con-baby?" You exclaim in disbelief, and run to chase after them.

...
(Scene with Sisu.)
(Y/N and Ray chasing them, just add Y/N.)
...

"Thanks." Ray says smirking as he catches the gems. You come up beside him and look at them

"It's none of my business i guess, but using your baby charm to rip people off.." You kneel down on their level, looking at them with a disapproving look.

"Is super sketchy." Ray finishes for you and you sigh as the baby growls at him.

"All right, where is your family?" You ask her. She blew a raspberry as an answer before she gestured for the ongies to follow her.

The smallest ongie stayed behind and stood up like a stone statue and you sigh sadly in realisation.

"Oh." Ray mumbles as he understood too.

"Right." You mumble as you move to stand up straight again.

You watch as the baby decides the food and hands it to the ongies. You glance sadly at your brother and he sees, before he then turn to look at Dang Hai's house. He turns to the con-baby and the ongies.

"Hey. How would you like to earn some honest loot?" He asks them and you smile down at them.

...

While the baby and ongies distract the guards, you and Ray sneak past them unnoticed.

"Alright, Dang Hai, I'll take that Dragon Gem piece." Ray says coming up behind as he points his sword at the man. You standing behind ready if necessary.

"Whoa! I'm not Dang Hai. I'm Chai, the flower guy." The man, Chai, says.

"Where is Dang Hai?" Ray asks him and the guy chuckles.

"He's right over there." He answers and points to a stone statue.

"What? Who has his gem piece?" Ray then asks him and he chuckles again.

"The most vicious chief Talon has ever seen." He answers and you and Ray look at each other.

...
(Scene with Sisu and the Chief.)

You and Ray come riding up the stair just in time to save Sisu. She jumps on Tuk Tuk behind you as Ray scare the druun away.

"Sisu, i told you to stay on the boat." He tells her.

"Sorry!"

"Hold on to this for me, will ya?" He says and gives the new gem to Sisu.

She takes it and fog comes out from her.

"Fog?" You ask.

"Yeah. That was my brother Jagan's magic."

"Okay. Three down, two to go." Ray says.

...

Tuk Tuk jumps and land on the boat.

"Alright, Captain Boun, next stop, Spine. Ah!" Ray exclaims when he sees the con-baby and the ongies with Boun.

"Thanks for the new costumers." Boun says.

"Yeah, we sort of promised to buy them all the congee they could eat." He tells him as you jump down from Tuk Tuk with Sisu.

"Well, we're stuck with them for a while, because ongies have nine stomachs."

"Oh, toi." Ray mumbles as he sits down.

"I can't believe it." Sisu says sitting down too. "That old lady was really gonna hurt me."

"That's how the world is now." Ray tells her and you glare at him before going to pat Sisu on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Sisu." You tell her.

"You can't trust anyone." Ray says and you sigh annoyed. Sisu sighs too, then the con baby comes sits beside her.

"Does that include babies?"

"Yes." He says and you punch his shoulder. He rubs the spot you punched, sighing annoyed with you too.

"Well, uh.." you try to find something to say to Sisu but she exclaims at the baby.

"She's so cute." She says. "I mean, look at those cheeks." She says but grunts in surprise when the baby grabs her face. "Hi, I'm Sisu." She says in a muffled voice as the baby caress her face to funny faces.

The baby mumbles something no one can understand before jumping on Sisu, hugging her face.

"She loves my face." Sisu mumbles into the baby.

"Watch out she doesn't steal your teeth." Ray says and leans back in his seat.

"Here, let me help you." You say and try to help her get the baby off her face.

"Oh, that's so sweet." Sisu says about the baby. "Okay, that's, uh.. That's too much sweet.. To much sweetness. It's too much!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

625K 20.9K 19
"Sᴏᴍᴇ sᴀʏ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ ɪs ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀs ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ. Oᴛʜᴇʀs sᴀʏ Fᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ᴡᴏᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ's Dᴇsᴛɪɴ...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
36.1K 980 15
"I just want to be with you forever" "You will, you know why? Because you're my miracle" In which the reader enters the world that she's watched over...
945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.