Only meant for you - An OhmFl...

By Hasunohana82

Ohm and Fluke, 2 actors, meet while shooting a BoysLove series (Until We Meet Again). They feel a strange att... More

Chapter 1 - We have to talk
Chapter 2 - How it all startet
Chapter 3 - Dean and Pharm
Chapter 4 - Noo and Daddy Bear
Chapter 5 - Gingergirl and the weapon of ultimate destruction
Chapter 6 - This has to be enough (16+)
Chapter 7 - The moment of truth 🔞
Chapter 8 - What the heck is COJ? 🔞
Chapter 9 - Welcome to the Toyland 🔞
Chapter 10 - Life in a bubble (1) 🔞
Chapter 11 - Life in a bubble (2)(Tit for tat)🔞
Chapter 12 - Let's get things done
Chapter 13 - Work, blood loss, construction projects and the really big love
Chapter 14 - 36 hours left in paradise 🔞
Chapter 15 - 24 hours left in paradise 🔞
Chapter 16 - 12 hours left in paradise 🔞
Chapter17 - Life after paradise
Chapter 18 - An event to remember
Chapter 19 - Ready for the island (16+)
Chapter 20 - All or nothing
Chapter 21 - Bombastic news 🔞
Chapter 22 - Home sweet home
Chapter 24 - Yes I will ♥️♥️🔞
Chapter 25 - Family matter

Chapter 23 - Fun on the phone (16 +)

79 4 0
By Hasunohana82

Two days before the wedding, Fluke was sitting on a chair at the kitchen table in his sister's kitchen, sadly clutching a glass of water.

"Oh my God, little brother, don't exaggerate so much. You're going to see your man the day after tomorrow and then you're going to get married, you should be happy."

She patted him supportively on the shoulder and then sat down at the table with a large cup of latte.

"It's just stupid. It's not just the fact that Ohm had to go away again so close to the wedding and I miss him, it's also the fact that he would surely need me by his side right now and I can't leave because of the preparations. We should have postponed." He blew a strand of hair out of his face in frustration and turned his glass back and forth in his fingers pointlessly for the fifth time as he stared even more sullenly into the clear liquid.

"Fluke! Now pull yourself together. You know Ohm would rather be here too. Who could have guessed that his godfather would die just before the wedding. He's not related to Ohm by blood, but he was his father's best friend and Ohm is the sole heir, as he had no other family. It's a shame, of course, that he didn't live here, but in Chiang Mai of all places. It's quite a distance....and....Yes, it's bad for Ohm, you said he was like a real uncle to him, but he has his father with him and now they just have to sort a few things out and sign some papers. It wouldn't have been possible to postpone the wedding. Firstly, the catering and everything else is already planned, secondly, your honeymoon has been booked for ages and thirdly, you won't be free forever. You know Ohm starts shooting the action movie in 6 weeks that he signed up for last week and you're going to start shooting your mystery mini-series with this ghost stuff in 4 weeks. You wouldn't have time to change everything. You'd have to pay a lot more for canceling and wouldn't have any breathing space for at least 4 or 5 months. Isn't there even a series coming up in between in which you're supposed to play a couple in supporting roles? Please stay realistic."

"Oooiiii Nin. I hate it when you're right." Fluke grumbled with a pained expression.

"But...but....I....I just miss him so much...we haven't been apart for more than 8 months and now I've been sleeping without him for 2 days and there will be 2 more nights. I'm going crazy at home alone in the big house...we text every day and talk on the phone before we sleep all the time, but I want to cuddle up to him so much." With his last sentence, his gaze suddenly seemed so dreamy that Nin could only roll her eyes.

"You two really aren't real anymore. How can you have such a crush?" She smacked her forehead with her hand and laughed briefly before her gaze became more serious.

"Brother, I love your brother-in-law at least as much as you love your Ohm. We've been married for almost four years now and unfortunately we sometimes don't see each other for a whole week at a time. He has to look after all the out-of-town branches of his company, but he brings home good money. We have learned to appreciate the moments when we are together and the togetherness is all the better when we haven't seen each other for a while. As you know, we would like to try to have a baby, so he will soon be changing his job at the company, but until then I will have to live with it. You get used to everything and with you it's only 4!!! days."

Fluke now had a guilty conscience. He had completely forgotten that Nin often had to cry after her Chanchai. His brother-in-law was a big, strong, manly guy who carried his wife on his hands, but he was also a terribly romantic and emotional softy when it came down to it.

"I'm sorry Nin. I hadn't thought about the fact that you sometimes suffer so much from the separation. Do you talk on the phone a lot in the evening when he's finished with everything?"

"Yes, of course... actually every evening. If it's really bad, I sometimes get a video call. At least then we see each other." Fluke had the feeling that he suddenly saw a little bit of mischievousness flash in Nin's actually sad look. But he didn't let himself be put off and continued talking.
"I'm sure you miss the touching the most and well, if you want a baby, it's not so easy with the flowers and bees."

Fluke received an irritated look.
That didn't seem to be a topic Nin wanted to discuss with her brother. Nevertheless, she didn't want to let him rub her nose in the fact that she certainly wouldn't have a sex life.

"Well, I haven't heard anything about pregnancy via phone or messenger, which doesn't mean that you couldn't get a little closer that way...., with messages or excessive video calls...." Now she was clearly grinning and had a dreamy look on her face, lost in thought.

"Nin? Uhm...get closer?" Fluke asked cautiously, as he didn't get what she was talking about.

"Oooiii Fluki...do I really have to explain this to you now?"

"Yes, please." Fluke insisted, his sister's face turning red.

"Oh my God...do I really have to say it now?" She rolled her eyes but then explained.
"

Well, we just have phone sex sometimes, or write each other little smutty messages when we're at work and can't talk, or...we... do a few ..... things on video calls .... Jesus Christ, are you happy now?"

Fluke was now turning bright red himself. He hadn't even thought of such a thing. It didn't seem like a bad idea at all, even if he really shouldn't have talked to his sister about it.

As he drove away from his sister in the late afternoon, he thought about how he could make one of their calls very special in a sexy way and try something naughty like that with Ohm.

First, however, he had an appointment at the tailor's to pick up their wedding suits, which they had had made there independently of each other, and neither of them knew what the other's suit looked like. There was only one noticeable detail that they had each agreed on.

Then he had to go to the florist and finally to the caterer to finalize the food order, unfortunately alone. The meal had actually been planned weeks ago, but then two guests with multiple allergies came up and an alternative had to be found.

When he had finished everything and looked at his cell phone, he already had 3 messages from his Ohm

Ohm:
Hello my heart, I miss you 🙁

20 minutes later

Ohm:
You must be busy preparing for the wedding. I've just finished settling Uncle Tanet's estate with the notary and I'm going out for a bite to eat with Pa. I'm thinking of you. 💋

1 hour later

Ohm:
Please my heart, give me a quick call when you have time, I just want to know if everything is okay. 😟

Another 30 minutes or so had passed since then.

Fluke could literally feel Ohm staring at his cell phone, several kilometers away from him, waiting for a message from him. He always had it in the back of his mind to just make a quick call, but then not to do it so as not to annoy Fluke or look like a control freak.

Fluke:
Oh dear Daddy Bear, I had the cell phone on silent. I was just doing some last minute things for us and didn't even look at it. I miss you terribly too. 😘😘😘

Ohm was a little more reassured now.

Ohm:
Nice to hear from you, I'm feeling better now. 😘 I'm back in the hotel room now. Pa's meeting some old friends here in a minute, they want to toast Uncle Tanet. He's just getting ready. I'm going to stay here. I don't feel like drinking.

Fluke:
Are you all right? Are you sad about your uncle?

By the way, I just got back home and I'm sitting in our living room now.

Ohm:
Yes, I'm fine, of course I'm sad about Uncle, but it was to be expected. He was old and ill and is happier where he is now. It's much worse for me to be so far away from you right now. 😕

Fluke:
I feel the same way. You don't know how much I want to hold your hand right now, hug and kiss you. 😘

Ohm:
We'll do all that when I get home. It won't be long now.

Just now Fluke had an idea to cheer up his daddy Bear a little.

Fluke:
But I'd like to be with you right now. Where are you sitting? On your bed?

Ohm:
Yes. It's more comfortable than these strange hotel chairs here.

Fluke:
I'd like to climb onto your bed right now and kiss you until you get dizzy

Ohm:
A wonderful idea Noo

Fluke:
I would suck on your lower lip very tenderly and let my hands wander carefully over your body

Ohm:😌

Fluke:
My fingers carefully slide under your shirt and pull it over your head, then I sit on your lap and start covering your upper body with kisses.

Ohm:
Why are you tormenting me with such beautiful ideas?

Fluke:
I rub my butt on your crotch and nibble greedily on your neck

Ohm:
😳 Omg, what are you doing to my heart....and my....uhm.....?

Fluke:
I get off your lap, open your pants and free your pretty cock from its tight prison

Ohm:
Noooo...my pa is still here and I have a boner right now.🤯 Don't do this to me.

Flukes naughty performance had a very good start right now.
His head was glowing just like his abdomen.
He almost felt a little mean because he knew that Ohm wasn't alone yet, but he also knew that he would certainly enjoy it despite everything. Besides, his father would hopefully be out of the room any minute.

Fluke:
You have a nice, fat boner? Then you like what I write?

Ohm:
Yes Noo, I like it far too much. Because of you I have a pillow on my lap now. 🤦‍♂️

Fluke :
So that means I'm not allowed to write about how I get down on my knees in front of you and start licking and sucking on your hard, beautiful, dripping piece of delicious meat.

Ohm:
Oh God.....if you were here now Noo.

Fluke:
Then what?

Ohm:
Then I'd throw you over the chair in front of me, rip off your pants, shove my hard boner deep into your naughty, needy hole and fuck you senseless. I would show your pretty ass what the word HARD really means.

Fluke stared at his cell phone. His crotch had swollen enormously and his imagination was running wild. In his head, he was having uninhibited sex with his fiancé in a strange hotel room, on an armchair.

Fluke:
When your pa leaves the hotel room....VIDEOCALL!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!

Ohm:
😈

Fluke:
You're about to get a voicemail, listen to it alone in the bathroom!

Ohm:
Ok

Fluke voicemail (in his dominant erotic voice):

Don't you dare touch yourself before you see me on the display!!! You will only masturbate for me today.

Ohm:
🙈 Yes my heart. Just for you!!!

Fluke got up from the couch. He went upstairs to the bedroom, undressed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Then he put on his bathrobe and lay down on the bed. He had set up the cell phone holder in front of him that they always used for their vlogs, because he knew he would soon need both of his hands.

It wasn't long before his phone suddenly showed a video call from Daddy Bear.

He positioned himself so that Ohm could see a little inside his bathrobe and calculatedly hotly flashed out a bit of shoulder and collarbone.

Then he took the call. An obviously heavy-breathing person with a red head appeared on the screen, looking visibly agitated at the camera and seeming to have a little difficulty finding the right words.

Ohm:
Hello my heart....what are you doing to me....I'm so hot for you..... if Pa hadn't left right away, I would have burst for sure...I.....I have to....

Ohm's comments stopped immediately when he took a closer look at his Noo on the display. He showed a little bare shoulder, wore a bathrobe under which he was obviously naked and chewed lasciviously on his lower lip. His hair was still a little frizzy from drying off and his look said all you needed to know that he was planning to seduce his fiancé.

Ohm:
Fuck....Noo, I want you so bad right now.

Ohm groaned, completely unable to think about anything other than sex with this incredibly erotic person in front of him.

Fluke:
I want you too Daddy Bear, but you know I can't. Not yet. I'll see you the day after tomorrow.

Ohm:
I'm going to die if I have to wait that long.

Fluke:
Then we'll have to do something about it... Would you like me to show you where I'd like your hands and lips to be right now?

Ohm:
Yes please my heart...

Fluke placed the camera phone in the prepared holder, so he had his hands free and could still observe Ohm's reactions very closely.

Fluke:
It would be so nice if you would stroke and kiss me a little here now.

He let the bathrobe slip over his shoulders and began to stroke his neck, shoulders and chest tenderly. As he slid over his nipples, he fixed Ohm's aroused gaze and let out a light sigh that hit Ohm's crotch like a bomb.

Ohm:
Oh god, my heart...I want to kiss your neck, taste your skin and drive you wild with my fingers.

Fluke:
I can't wait Daddy Bear. I miss you so much. My whole body misses you. Look how much I need you.

He turned the camera a little and let Ohm see his massive, swollen, dripping erection.

Ohm's eyes sparkled with pure lust. His cheeks were red, his breathing was faster and he licked his lips lustfully several times.

Ohm:
I miss you just as much. I'm so hard it already hurts. I want to massage your pretty cock so much.

Fluke:
Please Daddy Bear, show me how hard you are. I want to see you pleasuring yourself and imagine you doing the same to me.

Ohm now turned the camera too. He was sitting on the bed in his hotel room and leaned back a little. Then he let Fluke see how big the bulge in his pants was. He opened his belt with one hand, then his zipper and finally pushed his shorts down a little. His huge erection immediately sprang out and dangled in front of the camera with a bulging, red, wet tip.

Fluke:
Oh how wonderfully hot your body reacts to me. Now start stroking your amazing cock, I'll do the same and imagine you doing it to me.

Fluke's voice now sounded almost hoarse with excitement. If Ohm had actually been with him now, he would have asked him to sink into him without preparation, he was so eager to feel him, even if it would be painful for a short time.

Ohm and Fluke now worked their bulging pleasure donors in a steady rhythm and let each other see it. They moaned wildly, telling the other how much they loved him, until they both poured themselves into their hands in quick succession, in a tremendous rush of pleasure.

They both breathed heavily and wiped themselves briefly with a few towels before talking to each other again.

Ohm:
Wow Noo, we'll have to remember that if we ever have to be apart again. I still miss you, but at least I was able to release a little pressure now. How are you feeling now?

Fluke:
I'm feeling a bit better too, even if nothing can replace you. We'll make it through these two nights though. I can't wait to see you again in two days and finally become your husband.

Ohm:
We're going to have a wonderful time, celebrate with all our friends and family. This day is just for us. I'm just as impatient as you are, but this short forced separation makes it all the nicer to see each other again. Did everything go well with the preparations?

Fluke:
We'll do that Daddy Bear. (He pressed a kiss to the screen, which Ohm also returned) Everything went well with the preparations. We're almost through now. Our suits are here. Caterer and flowers organized. The DJ will be setting everything up in the garden tomorrow evening as soon as Mila's people have set up the mobile dance floor and the caterer has set up the food and seating. The wedding pavilion on the beach is already in place and will be decorated and illuminated by the florist tomorrow. In the evening, I'll talk through the ceremony with the registrar again. Then everything will be ready. Only you are still missing for my happiness.

Ohm:
You did a great job Noo. Too bad I couldn't be by your side.

Fluke:
You had good reasons for not being there and I know that you would have preferred to be with me. But that's the way it is. It will still be wonderful.

Ohm:
Well Noo, let's go to sleep now. The sooner we dream about each other, the sooner the next day will be here and gone.

Fluke:
Hopelessly romantic and a little bit cheesy, don't you think?

Fluke laughed and winked at Ohm.

Ohm:
I know, but I don't care. I want to be romantic and gooey, just let me, Noo. I can't help it right now ♥️

'This wonderful man.'Fluke thought 'He's all mine and I'm never letting him go again.'

Though they had wanted to end the call, they talked for quite a while, even until Ohm's drunken father came back to the hotel. Fluke almost forgot to close his bathrobe and Ohm's father nearly saw a few naked facts, but he could cover himself in time.

The following evening there was only a short time for texting, because Fluke was surprised by his sister and a couple of female friends after the last conversation with the registrar. They whisked him off in a rented stretch limousine to a small party at a selected club in Bangkok, a kind of bachelor party. He didn't really feel like it, he would have preferred to talk to Ohm on the phone, but he didn't want to offend his sister either.

He returned home at around 2 a.m. on his wedding day, slightly groggy and happy. The evening had been wonderful and had taken his mind off missing Ohm.

However, he was surprised that Ohm hadn't contacted him after 9 pm that evening, as they had been texting before that. Nin suspected he might have fallen asleep and ordered Fluke his next 'Sex on the Beach' cocktail.

After three of them, he was much more relaxed and began to enjoy the evening.

But now, back at the door, after the ladies had dropped him off, bawling and having fun, he thought about texting Ohm again.

Fluke:
Daddy Bear? Is everything ok? Are you asleep?

Ohm surprisingly answered immediately.

Ohm:
No, I'm enjoying the view.

Fluke:
What are you looking at?

Ohm:
I'm looking at what my heart has coveted for years and what is now finally within my grasp, almost entirely mine.

Fluke:
?????

Fluke was confused. He stared at his cell phone with his eyebrows furrowed and a rather perplexed expression on his face.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning. Ohm could hardly be at a boat show, indulging his fondness for yachts and motorboats or anything like that.

Ohm:
Don't you know what I mean? Well, at least you look like you don't know what I'm talking about. You are always do infinitely cute when your lips curl because you're confused. Oh, and I hope you blew off all the guys who hit on you tonight. Because I would surely have pounced on you in those sexy tight jeans if I had been one of them.

Fluke was shocked. How could he have known about the three guys who had hit on him one after the other tonight? He had put two of them to flight in no time at all with his engagement ring. He had then actually sicced two of his girls on one of the more penetrating ones, who had explained to him in the best bitch manner that he could only continue to dream of someone like Fluke and that he would certainly not get his hands dirty with him when he had such an adorable Adonis at home. He had to smile at the thought.

But there was one more thing.
How did Ohm know what he was wearing and what his facial expression was like?
He even had the idea that Ohm had hacked into the property surveillance cameras, perhaps with Moon's help.

What he didn't think about in his alcohol-laden brain was that Nin had been in constant contact with Ohm and that he had taken the night plane to Bangkok on his own to make sure he got home on time. His father flew on the first plane in the morning. This plane would have arrived at 8 a.m. and Ohm would have been home by 9 a.m. at the latest so that he could have been there for the final wedding preparations.

But his gut told him to fly earlier, so he did.

Fluke turned around and looked in all directions. He waved confusedly at the camera in front of the front door, but just couldn't figure out how this was possible until suddenly the light in the house went on, the front door was pulled open in front of him and Ohm stood there in the doorway with his arms outstretched.

Fluke, who had just been holding a black men's handbag and a leather jacket, dropped everything including his cell phone and threw himself at Ohm, who wanted nothing more than to feel the impact of this cute little meteorite called Fluke on Planet Ohm.

Fluke clung to Ohm with all his might and started kissing him into the ground on the spot.

"You...(kiss)... are....(kiss).... back......(kiss)....again....(kiss)!!! I....(kiss)...am so happy!!!!...(endless kiss)."

"I wanted to be sure to arrive on time. Not that the plane would be late, or we couldn't take off...or....there were so many horror scenarios in my head that would make me late that I decided to have my ticket rebooked. Nin knew what was going on. She kept a tight lid on it."

"That little minx told me you must have fallen asleep because you stopped answering, and she knew you just flew there....aahhhh.... wait if I catch her."

Fluke had disengaged his head from Ohm's chest and flashed his eyes belligerently.

"Be nice to her. She distracted you so nicely. I'm sure you would have been terribly nervous if you knew I was coming home soon and you were at the club."

"Oooiii Daddy Bear, ok...you're right. I forgive her....but you and I are going to go upstairs, get ready and go to bed...I finally want to sleep with you in our bed again. It's not nice alone."

Before Ohm could say anything in reply, Fluke quickly picked up his things outside the door, threw them carelessly onto the key table inside and then pulled his fiancé by the hand behind him, up the stairs and into the bedroom and bathroom. They freshened up, brushed their teeth and, as always, lay naked in bed together.

Fluke was really tired, but the excitement of Ohm's early return kept him awake.

At last they could snuggle up together again.

When their heads touched the pillows and they could feel each other again, skin to skin, with no fabric in between, all was right with the world again.

An incredible calm enveloped them both at once and although they had intended to have the wildest "happy to see you again sex" as soon as they saw each other, they were asleep in less than 5 minutes, arm in arm, spooning, Ohm behind Fluke, pressed tightly together.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 2.3K 109
Spring is known as the season of love. When the spring arrives in one's life, nothing can stop them from being in love. "What the hell is this? Don't...
1.3K 200 25
That was the moment, when we both felt a connection towards each other and from that point our story has began until we breath our last. Let me infor...
My Crush By Alana

Fanfiction

130K 6.2K 47
Actors from the novel KinnPorsche The series who play the roles of Vegas and Pete, respectively. In my opinion, Vegas and Pete are the most interesti...
3K 246 14
"I hate his guts .. Look at how he is showing off." Both Ohm and Nanon have only this words for eachother. "Why am I feeling so good when I was with...