Hannah heals

By MD664676

Hannah Malik is a shy and innocent sweet 17 years old girl with a cute personality, she was abuse mentally an... More

MUST READ
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

381 8 0
By MD664676

ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

The sound of birds chirping woke me up the next morning. I open my eyes slowly, I rubbed my eyes with my fists as the bright light hit my face.

This is the best sleep I've ever had, normally I'm woken up by Juliet mama pounding at my door, everything has been going smoothly since I've been here.

I looked around the room, my eyes landing on the victors secret bag, he must have brought it in here when I was fast asleep, making me remembered yesterday's activities with Ralph, after reaching home he asked me if I wanted more food, which I declined. After eating the burgers and fries? He still want to feed me more...I don't want to get more pig fat than I already am. He wouldn't like me fat and piggy.

I started making the bed quickly, as if I were in a competition. After fixing my blanket, I moved over to fluff my pillows which was where my SpongeBob baby was he's looking so pretty and elegant resting there. I haven't thought of a name yet; im getting there.? It's hard.

I walked toward the bathroom barefoot . I was so tired yesterday to even take my bath when we came back. I'm not lazy...just tired okay? I love showers but this one's going to be quick.

The bathroom is looking neat and classy as always, I take my shower, do my stuff and wrap a towel around my body and hair and I'm out the bathroom. Told you I'll be quick.

I blow dry my hair and decide to wrap it in a bun toady, after wrapping my hair in a bun I went toward the bed stand where the Victoria secret bag where, I bring out the panties and pick one which was black to wear, i looked at it weirdly but put it on anyway without looking at my body , it feels weird down there for some seconds, now it's good. The panties doesn't have cloth like the normal panties I wear, it's just string. The front has a little cloth that covers the front...while the back's just string that stays in between the butt. And also it rest  up at the hips I don't like wearing bras so I leave that one out

I went in the walk in closet on the bedroom, and immediately  my cloths where in front of my eyes, they where arranged in the closet looking pretty I'm sure miss elayne arranged them. I want to wear short today, thank god my cut were on my inner thighs. I couldn't wear short in papa's house, I hope Ralph wouldn't mind me wearing one since he clearly bought them for me so I can wear them right?  After some contemplating I put on short and a long sleeve sweatshirt to cover the cut on my wrists.

I almost forgot about the Victoria secret bag, I went back in the bedroom to carry the bag and came back in to arrange them arranges them in the drawer , and the lipgloss and the eyeliner on the mirror table, I apply some lipgloss on my chapped lips, I left the bedroom not before wearing my Gary the snail fluffy slippers.

I could hear voices down stairs, I walked softly down the stairs not to drawn any attention. I'm contemplating on going back up stairs, I was about to go down stairs when a voice stop my track.

"Who's this pretty likkle thing...Hannah?"he ask, from his voice I can tell he's friendly and funny too. I turned back around and see a face that looks familiar standing next to Ralph.

"Hi." I muttered out lowly. And then he smiled, now that smile looks familiar too familiar.

"So she's the Hannah." He nudged Ralph with his elbow, and Ralph returning his gesture with a glare.

Ralph's dressed in casual wear today, he's wearing a black singlet and a black sweatpants. His silver chain  and bracelets are still on him. I'm sure he doesn't take them off. While the friendly person next to him wore cropped top shirt and a high waisted jean.

Ralph's eyes were on me now. I could feel it. I look up at him and his eyes are roaming my body, his eyes moving down to my legs then up at my thighs and his eyes stays on my thighs. As he bit his lips, if anybody looks at him you could tell he's looking at my thighs, his friend's just staring at him maybe to stop him, I'm not sure his aware that we're staring at him, he's just focus in my thighs and biting his lips. Is it in a bad way or in a good way.?

"let go to the kitchen, um...Ralph?" He shouts a little to get him out the zone he's in.

Ralph looks up at him so fast

"what?." Ralph ask him in a bored tone.

"I think you like something a little too much, don't you think.?" His friend smirked at him.

"Fuck off."

With that being said Ralph walked away to some room, leaving me behind with his friend.

"I'm sorry cupcake, Fabricio lacks manners." He says laughing, which suddenly makes me want to join him laugh as well.

Fabricio that's Ralph's Italian name?

"Call me Andres." He tells, stretching out his hand for a hand shake, i shakes his hands and he smiled.

" come let go meet Fabricio and Marcelo." He stated pulling me softly to the place Ralph went.

I'm guessing Fabricio is Ralph, then who's Marcelo?

I was surprised when we go into a kitchen, Ralph and Liam was sitting in a dinner table, and immediately we came in they stopped, and Ralph's eyes went to his hand tugging me.

"Marcelo look who I found." He says cutely walking towards Liam, oh Liam is Marcelo, and Ralph Fabricio.

I love the name Fabricio.

"Come here." Liam says to Andres  pulling him towards him and pecks his lips. And his face turned red, They're a couple. So cute. I just stare at there interaction.

I could feel Ralph's gaze burning holes in my body, I look at his direction and his staring straight at my eyes.

"You two were supposed to cook, where's the food at.?" Andres ask looking around the kitchen for food.

I moved towards the kitchen stool and try lifting myself up to sit. Andres comes over and put his hands on my waist, lifting me up to seat.

"Gurll...your thighs are to die for, so thick and juicy."

"Can I touch it.?" He asked a smirk on his lips, i nod. He squeezed both my thigh for some seconds. I look at Ralph to  see him already staring in our direction. An a not so happy look on his face, not that he's always happy, but now you can tell he's mad. His jaw clenched.

"Andres stop messing with Ralph." Liam said laughing, while looking over at Ralph who's staring at us.

"What I'm gay, and can't you see how thick her thighs  are.?" He asked, walking towards Liam, who hugs him .I just stare at the three of them.

Ralph place a plate in front of me rudely.

"Eat." Like usual, I look up at him to see him chugging on a beer, his jaw still clenched. I look over at Andrés and Liam they're busy in there own world laughing and feeding each other.

This the first time I'm seeing Liam laughing, he just gets happy when his with Andres I guess.

"Andres will run a check up on you, he's a doctor." He tells me and went upstairs, why his he behaving this way?

What kind of check up? I hope I don't take my cloths off for it, I don't want them seeing my scars.

After finish eating I went upstairs, Andres and Liam are still laughing their hearts out.

***

I'm currently lying in the bed right now, staring at the wall trying to figure out why Ralph was acting rudely to me, nothing came in mind. I was still in the middle of my thinking when the bedroom door open, and I sprain my head a little to looks who's at the door, he was standing there the source of my thinking.

He was about to say something but shakes his head as if what he was going to say was stupid.

He tenses but it was quickly gone.

"You can't just let someone touch you like that." He informs me looking sad, I look at him shocked. I sat up at the bed and remain silent waiting for him to tell me why he's angry.

"You shouldn't have given Andres the permission to feel your thighs." He explains and walk towards me, he jaw still clenched.

Oh.

"I didn't know, and he's gay." I tells him, not actually knowing why he's mad because of that.

"I don't fucking care if he's gay." He shouted making me flinch back, and his eyes widened. why is he so angry about that.?

"I'm sorry, it jus-" he cut himself off looking frustrated, and stared down at my thighs, what I am going to do next now is stupid..I know

"Do you want to touch them.?" I whisper referring to my thighs, while looking up at him, his eyes widened, and he nods right away, biting his lips.

"You can." I tells him, his eyes searching for any uncertainty in my eyes, he's just staring straight into my eyes, he still doesn't move close to me.

I moved to where he was, and bring out his hand to one of my thigh and place it there, to tell him it was fine. He hesitated. But eventually squeezed it, licking his lips, his eyes where on my thighs the whole time.

Ralph loves my thighs, which means that I can love it as well, he's making me love it.

"Fuck, it so thick." He tells me grabbing it some more, giving both of them his attention. Making me blush. He's just grabbing to his content while I'm just standing there feeling happy...don't know why but I was happy.

"If your thighs feels this good, i wonder how your ass feels." He blurt out, his eyes widened realizing what he'd said.

"I'm sorry." He retracted his hand from my thighs, which makes me frown, I love his touch.

"It's okay." I assured him waking back toward the bed and sat down . And he followed behind me and sit beside me. and Stretches out his legs.

"I want to ask you for something." He speaks

"Don't feel obligated to do it, if you don't want to it fine." He adds, looking everywhere in the room but me.

" Okay." I tells him.

"Um...can you sit on me please." He asks looking at me, my eyes widened, and a blush crept my face, I've heard a boy ask a girl this question before from one video I saw on YouTube it was too intense to watch to I removed the video.

"I'm sorry I asked, just forget it." He rushed out, looking at the floor.

I want to.

"How?" The word slipped my lips. And He look at me, and bites his lips looking down at my thighs.

"Just sit on my lap." He gestures with his hand to his lap.

"Okay." I stood up from the bed and walk in between his legs backing him, and sat down on him, and he groans, his hand trails up the back of my shirt and I left out a soft breath.

"Can I hold you?." He ask, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Yes." I tells him slightly breathless, and immediately his hands were wrapped up around me.

"I like when you wear short." He suddenly says, after being quiet for sometime just holding me.

"I want you to wear them more often." He tells me, holding me tighter.

"That's if you want." He adds, his hand slipping underneath my shirt and rest in my stomach.

I want.

"Come let's go meet Andres for your checkup." He lift my up. And softly placed me on my feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 6.4K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...
12.1K 189 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
246K 8.2K 54
✨Book 3 in the DiSilva Series✨ Charlotte Carter is an ordinary girl who works at a small cafe. One day she meets a man who will change her life for g...
12M 300K 57
Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous. But then he meets her. Victoria Ricci...