ALWAYS FOREVER ORASANI [THE O...

By BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Love Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other after weeks. But thei... More

Intro to Characters Part One
Intro to Characters Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Seventeen

6 1 0
By BlitzMikaelson

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / DOME PARLIAMENT CHAMBER BUILDING

The next day, The Elder Gods and The Elder Goddess has regrouped with The Great Neighbors for a meeting.

King Kahn and Queen Taja of the desert city; Alluvion.

King Arathron and Queen Tamrath, along with Princess Chandrelle of the Elfin Kingdom of Ivory.

Viking Queen Tasoula of the kingdom city of Zatherop.

And Emperor Junius and Empresse Sora of the kingdom of Xamaria.

⚜️⚜️

Christy arrives and walks inside. She and Chandrelle exchange looks at each other as Christy sits down beside her in a seat.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hey, Chand." Christy greeted her Elfin best friend in a whisper.

"Hey, Christiana." Chandrelle greeted her back in a whisper.

"Where's Ena?" Christy asked in a whispered.

"At home with her father, Ardreth." Chandrelle replied, whispered back to her.

"I'll be right back, Chand." Christy whispered.

"Okay." Chandrelle whispered back.

And Christy gets up and walks away, and walks up to the window. She looks down at the entrance and sees Corinna looking up at her stern expression on her face.

Christy then, hears a beeping noise from behind a pillar and notices a suitcase.

Christy turns around and runs back to everyone. "Everyone get down?!"

Everyone gets down behind the seats as the suitcase bomb explodes, which sends out a shockwave, damaging everything.

The smoke clears and everyone exchange worried looks at each other.

Ames scurries up to his daughter, Christy, who is laying on the floor, unconscious.

"Christiana?!" Ames exclaimed, worriedly, and gently kneels down beside her. "Christiana?!"

Nadia scurries up to her husband and daughter, worriedly.

"Chandrelle?!" Tamrath exclaimed, worriedly, kneeling beside her daughter, and gently cradling her unconscious in her arms.

Arathron scurries up to his wife and daughter, worriedly.

⚜️⚜️

MEDICAL INFIRMARY

Later on that day, everyone is getting medical aid. Christy lays unconscious on a bed with a few bruises on her face. A nasal tube is in her nose and a small band-aids on her face.

Chandrelle lays on a bed a few feet across from her with a nasal tube in her nose and small band-aids on her face.

Both Klaus and Ardreth walks through the double doors, worried, about their wives.

"Ardreth?" King Arathron said to his son-in-law.

"Chandrelle?" Ardreth said to his wife, worriedly, sitting at her bedside.

Klaus walks over to Christy and gently soothes her hair with his hand. "Chris?"

"Klaus?" Ames said.

"What the hell happened?" Klaus asked, worriedly.

"Corinna was here outside of the parliament chamber building. A bomb suitcase exploded, but thankfully, there were no severely damaged." Ames told Klaus.

Klaus and Ames exchange worried at each other.

Afterwards...

Christy slowly regains her conscious and finds herself laying on a bed. Her clothes are covered in soot from the smoke. She looks at Klaus, sitting on the bedside.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted her with a relieved small smile.

"Hi." Christy greeted him back with a small smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Ames contacted me, told me what happened." Klaus told her. "And before you asks, everyone's fine. Chandrelle is gonna be alright as well."

"That's good." Christy said, and becomes worried. "Klaus?"

"Don't apologize." Klaus said. "Danger and trouble seems to find its way to get encounter us."

"Please, don't tell Luna and Trinity." Christy said to him.

"I won't." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He gently holds her hand in his hand and pecks a kiss on her knuckles.

⚜️⚜️

That late afternoon, after Nurse Giannis and other nurses had checked on others injured persons, she is with Christy.

Nurse Giannis is looking at a holographic computer with Christy's vitals on the screen.

"Christiana is gonna be okay. Her vitals are good. She has just a few scrapes and bruises, but other than that, she's gonna alright." Nurse Giannis said.

"Thanks, Giannis." Ames thanked her with a small smile.

"You're welcome Milord Ames." Nurse Giannis said, and slowly walks away.

"Can I go home now?" Christy asked.

"You can return back home tomorrow afternoon." Ames said.

"Tomorrow afternoon? But Dad?" Christy said.

"Don't be stubborn, Christiana." Ames said.

Christy sighs to herself with a roll of her eyes. And Klaus chuckles softly at the father and daughter banter.

Ames pecks a kiss on Christy's forehead and gently puts a reassuring hand on Klaus's shoulder.

"Klaus." Ames said to his son-in-law. "Meet me for a drink?"

"Sure." Klaus said.

Klaus and Ames exchange small smiles at each other. And Ames slowly walks away, gently removing his hand from Klaus's shoulder.

Klaus looks at Christy, who small smiles at him.

"What?" Klaus said.

"You and my Dad have a very good relationship between the two of you." Christy said.

"I know." Klaus said and gently sits down beside her on the bed. "Ames and I always spend some time with each other whenever I visit him or whenever he visits me."

"My parents loves you unconditionally, Klaus." Christy said to him.

"I know. And I love them." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He pecks a kiss on her forehead and they exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

- 3rd POV -

In the pillar hall atrium, Klaus and Ames are sitting on a bench with their goblets of red wine.

"When I first met you, Klaus, I thought to be myself, 'who is this man that has captured my daughter's heart'. And then, I got to know you better, you got to know me, and here we are."

"Here we are." Klaus said.

Klaus and Ames exchange small smiles at each other.

"Ames, thank you, for being a father to me that I never had. I know you and Nadia never meant to replace Mikael and Esther, but you and her has shown me unconditionally affections. You and Nadia has always been there for me and loves me as your son-in-law. So, thank you." Klaus thanked Ames.

"You are welcome, Klaus." Ames said with a smile. "Whenever you need me or Nadia, we'll be there."

"I know." Klaus said.

Klaus and Ames gently clinks their goblets and takes a swig of their red wine.

"Sage has flamed out and Esther still remains in New Orleans. Nadia can assist you with Esther." Ames said.

"I'll let her know." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S BEDCHAMBER

Later on that night, outside of her bedchamber, Christy is at the round granite balcony railing, gently fiddling with her fleur-de-lis necklace, while staring out at the lights.

{Christy's Nightgown Outfit}

"I know you're there, Klaus." Christy said, sensing her husband, gently leaning sideways on the balcony wall frame with his arms folded. She turns around to look at him. "You don't have to watch me like a hawk."

Klaus chuckles, softly, to himself. "I'm not watching you like a hawk, I'm just keeping an eye on you."

"Did you call Luna and Trinity?" Christy asked.

"I did. They'll be here at Camp Orasani tomorrow morning with Nikole." Klaus replied.

"Anything on Sage or Esther?" Christy asked.

"Ames said Sage flamed out." Klaus said.

"And Esther?" Christy asked.

"Don't really care about mother dearest." Klaus said. "But I do love you very much."

"So, the infamous Klaus Mikaelson is very much in love?" Christy said with a playfully expression on her face, gently leaning backwards on the granite railing.

Klaus chuckled, softly. "It takes the right woman to open my heart."

"Which is probably true." Christy said with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles and soft chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Christy had fallen asleep in bed, underneath the plush maroon bedcover.

Christy gently stirs in bed and wakes up, noticing Klaus isn't laying beside her, but he's out on the granite balcony.

Christy gently puts on her light blue slippers and gets up, and slowly walks outside onto the round granite balcony railing.

Klaus is at the granite balcony railing with his arms folded, staring out at the lights on the buildings and streetlights.

Christy slowly walks up to her husband and gently puts her hand on his shoulder. "What is it? And don't say "nothing" because something's bothering you."

Klaus looks at her. "While you were dead, I felt this empty void, like, you weren't here, but somehow, I felt your presence."

"What's really bothering you?" Christy asked him, sensing that there's more than he's not trying to tell her.

"Chris?" Klaus said, and slowly walks away from her. But sighs to himself and turns back around to look at her. "If I were to hurt you, I would never forgive myself."

"Is this because of my premonition? About you choking me until I'm unconscious?" Christy asked him.

Klaus nodded with a worried look on his face. "Yeah."

Christy slowly walks up to him. "Klaus?"

"Don't try to sugarcoat it because it's what you do." Klaus said.

"Okay, I won't." Christy said. "But maybe, I can guess that someone made you hurt me with magic or magical powers."

"Either way, I won't be able to forgive myself." Klaus said to her.

"I know." Christy said. "But I'm right here. And like I told you, if something were to happen, we will deal with it together. As always."

Klaus small smiles at her. "I do love you, you know."

"I love you too, even though, you're a pain in the ass." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange soft chuckles with each other.

"I'll be fine, Love. Go on back to sleep." Klaus said to her.

"Okay." Christy said.

She pecks a kiss on his cheek and slowly walks away from him. And Klaus small smiles to himself.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 91 22
A remake of the sequel to SORCERESS ⚜️ The Originals. It all began with Christy Nelson when she met the infamous Klaus Mikaelson. At first, they star...
83.1K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
1K 36 27
Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull together and defeat their enemies. Meanwhile...
32K 1.5K 21
Anemoia A nostalgic sense of longing for a past you yourself have never lived. 18-year-old Florence Beauchêne has unknowingly lived multiple lives be...