ALWAYS || Katsuki Bakugo

Per Azzo00

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸... Més

0- Pain
1- Complicated
1.5- Information
2- Do It Again
3-Lost
4- Fool
5- Ignore
5.5- 2 AM
6- Rabid Pomeranian
7- Existence
8- Cupid
9- Detention Buddy
10- Awake
11- Each Other
12- Thrilling
13- Mystery
14- Hell
15- Annoyingly Pissy Voice
16- Exhilarating
17- Supportive Friend
18- Fucking Weirdo
19- I Will Not Be Afraid
20- Memory
21- Lasting Friendship
22- Bestie Duties
23- Drown
24- Rubies
25- Seventeen
25.5
26- Victory
27- We Won
28- Relate
29- Scared
30- Confident
31- Above And Beyond
32- Weapon
33- Damn Solar Panel
34- Trust
35- This Girl
36- Warm and Fuzzy
37- Lean On Me
38- Feelings
39- One-sided
40- Given Names
41- Beside Him
42- Baked With Love
43- As Long As You Want
44- Worth It
45- Ruin Our Friendship
46- Cuddly
48- Hopelessly In Love
49- Disappointment
50- I'll Wait
51- Breaking Hearts
52- Here For You
53- Beef
54- Fucked Up
55- Forgive
56- Whisper
57- Glad We Met
58- Luckiest Guy
59- Pretty Little Brat
60- Lovesick Idiot
61- A Perfect Date Ruined
62- His Yoshiko
63- Catching Up
64- Fight
65-Rest Day
66- Always
66.5- Yoshiko's Bucket List
67- High
68- Blood Oath
69- Encounter
70- Alive
71- Good Night, Akimitsu Yoshiko
72- Search
73- A Taste of Death

47- My Princess

980 55 33
Per Azzo00

Bakugo was relieved he and Yoshiko did not have any team-up requests as of yet. He really needed a break. He poured milk into his cereal, sticking to an instant breakfast. He walked with his cereal bowl outside to find Yoshiko on the couch, nose buried in a book, stroking Bear's fur with the other hand. She looked at him when she felt a movement beside her.

"Where's my good morning?"

"You already look like you're having one. What's the point." Bakugo snorted.

"Yeah." Yoshiko set 'The Sword's Birthright' down on the coffee table. "I just finished my favourite trilogy. I'm a little sad about it."

"Bad ending?" Bakugo asked, shoving a spoon of cereal in his mouth.

"No, it was excellent. It's just that weird feeling of, 'what now' after you finish your favourite show or book."

"No, you're just obsessed with it."

"I bet you would get obsessed with it as well if you read it." Yoshiko huffed, playing with Bears ears.

"Give me the first book," Bakugo said. He'd heard her ramble so much about the series that he wanted to find out if it was as good as she claimed it was. Yoshiko happily hopped off the couch to grab the other two books. She returned shortly with the books, giving them to him.

"Read Blade In Ice first and then Broken Blade," she picked up Swords Birthright and put it in his lap. "That's the last book." She slumped on the couch beside him with Bear in between them.

Bakugo pushed his bowl of cereal back on the coffee table and got comfortable, opening the first book, surprised when he saw the author's signature after a note. 'Yoshiko, Hitoshi says, thank you for being my best friend. I'm glad you bullied me into being your friend back in grade four.'

Bakugo sneaked a glance at Yoshiko. He imagined what it would be like if his best friends, Kirishima and Izuku, suddenly decided they weren't talking to him anymore. He felt guilty when he recalled that he was the one who pushed his childhood best friend away. At least he apologised and made up for things. He could only imagine how Yoshiko felt. Since the day she came to the dorms, he never found Shinsou without Yoshiko and Yoshiko without Shinsou.

He flipped through the maps and index to get to the story, immediately immersed in the beautiful writing by the very first paragraph. He never read a fantasy or a romantasy genre, as Yoshiko called it. He wasn't sure he was going to enjoy a bunch of elves or other fantasy characters and creatures. But once he started reading, he didn't find it weird.

"Really?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow, looking up from the book at Yoshiko, who was busy scrolling on her phone.

"Hm?"

"This is the guy you simp for? Asher?"

"Duh. He's got long and silky silver hair, a mouthwatering body, and bonus, he's a warrior elf." Yoshiko sighed dreamily, cupping her cheek. "I'd marry him any day."

"He's a damn fictional character." He reminded. He would never admit it in a million years, but he felt jealous that Yoshiko was acting so dreamy for a fictional character when he was right there.

"That's alright," Yoshiko smirked. "I'm married to him and have kids with him in a bunch of fan fics."

"What the fuck?!" Bakugo yelled, jaw dropping. Yoshiko chuckled and leaned closer, eyes glimmering with mischief. "And Mina's married to his cousin."

"What..."

"You won't get it. Continue with the book." Yoshiko waved her hand dismissively, continuing to scroll through Instagram. Bakugo eyed her weirdly, unsure of what to do with the information she just threw at him. He decided to ignore it and move on with the book even though he did not like the idea of her reading questionable fan fictions about Asher.

Yoshiko heard the front door open and looked up from her phone to see Aizawa walk in with a child behind him. Yoshiko's eyes widened when she realised the little girl was Eri, dressed like Elsa. "Oh, my God, Eri!" Yoshiko exclaimed, jumping up. A few months ago, Shinsou begged Yoshiko to install Roblox. She was confused as to why he wanted to play Roblox out of all things until he explained he was playing Roblox with Aizawa's adopted daughter. Yoshiko, Shinsou and Eri regularly played together, and she'd grown fond of the little girl, constantly spoiling her with Robux.

"You've met Eri before?" Aizawa asked. Eri hid behind Aizawa's leg, shyly looking up at Yoshiko.

"In a game," Yoshiko replied, crouching down, tilting her head to the side, giving Eri a smile. "I'm Yoshiko, Eri. You might know me as Yoshi, though."

Eri's cherry eyes lit up when she recognised Yoshiko's. "You're Hitoshi-san's nice friend! The one who gifted me five thousand robux!"

"Yes!"

"Interesting..." Aizawa said thoughtfully. "Are the others at the dorms?"

"Nah, most of them are gone for team-up missions or to visit home. Katsuki, Sato and Koda are still here, though."

"Oh."

Eri let out a little yelp when Bear sniffed her. Yoshiko smiled at Eri, putting a hand on Bear's back. "Dont worry, Eri. He won't hurt you. Bear, shake." Bear sat down and held his paw out for Eri. She looked up at Aizawa hesitantly, and he gave her an encouraging nod. She took a tiny step forward and shook Bear's paw. Bear barked, tail waving, coming closer to Eri. She beamed at the dog and threw her arms around his neck.

Yoshiko stood up, smiling at the two. "Is there something you need?" She asked her homeroom teacher.

"Yes. Eri's going to a princess-themed party at her friend's house in the evening." Aizawa scratched his beard, looking at his daughter's hair messed up from the hairstyle he attempted. "She doesn't show it, but I know she wants to get ready like a real princess. Can you do her hair and get her ready for the evening?"

"I would love to!" Yoshiko clapped excitedly. Aizawa was surprised she was so friendly with kids when he expected her to be a bit more like the grumpy pants on the couch.

"Thanks... but please mind your language around her. You too, Bakugo."

"I know!" Bakugo yelled, slamming the novel shut.

"Thank you." He repeated to Yoshiko. "I'll be back in the evening after patrol."

"It's alright, sensei." Yoshiko smiled. Aizawa nodded, leaving the dorms. Eri was sitting on the couch with Bear, giggling when he kept his head in her lap.

"Eri, are you dressed as Elsa?" Yoshiko asked, sitting on the floor, elbow on the coffee table.

"Yes." She nodded.

"You look wonderful." Yoshiko smiled. "Right, Katsuki?"

"Huh? Yeah." He glanced at Eri, noticing she was indeed dressed as Elsa. Her hair was also perfect for Elsa. Eri looked up at Bakugo, locking eyes with him in a stare, unsure of what to say to him.

"What?" Bakugo asked, careful to be gentle with his words. The last thing he wanted was Aizawa chasing him to the depths of hell because Eri cried.

Eri looked at Yoshiko again and pointed a finger at Bakugo. "Do you know that he has the same eye colour as me!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, Both of you have pretty eyes." Yoshiko knowingly glanced down at the ring on her index, catching Bakugo's eyes for a split second, his cheeks going red. He huffed, looking away with a pout.

"You have pretty eyes, too!" Eri said. "Your hair is so interesting."

"Mhm?"

"C-can I touch it?" She asked shyly. Yoshiko smiled and scooted closer to Eri, shrugging her hair out of her braid. She let Eri run her little fingers through her hair. "It's so nice!"

"Thank you." Yoshiko smiled, putting her hair in a low ponytail. "We have a lot of time till Aizawa returns. I'll get you ready sometime before he comes back. Is that okay?"

"It's okay," Eri replied. Yoshiko hummed, looking at Eri's messy with a few tangles and braids. "Who did your hair?"

"Dad," Eri replied, putting her head on Bear's stomach, her feet in Bakugo's lap. Yoshiko got up to take a trip to her room. She opened her jewellery casket, looking for hairclips that would match Eri's dress. She sighed, shutting it with a click when she found nothing but earrings and necklaces. Yoshiko wasn't a big fan of hair accessories, so she barely had any. For the time being, she grabbed a hairbrush to brush out Eri's tangles.

Yoshiko found Eri holding her novel, pointing to the picture of the sword sinking into ice and asking Bakugo a question. Yoshiko hit his head when he replied with a 'I don't know.'

"Be nice."

"I'm being fu- very nice!" Bakugo yelled.

"Uh-huh, when she asks you something, give her a proper answer." Yoshiko glared. She sat beside Eri, putting an arm across her shoulder. "Do you like stories?" Yoshiko asked. Eri nodded, eyes glimmering.

"Okay, I'll get you a storybook, alright?"

"Really?"

"Yup. Do you want to come with me? I'll get something for your hair, too."

"Yes!" Eri exclaimed. She pointed a finger at Bakugo again, making him sweatdrop. "Is he also coming?"

"Why does she point her finger at me like she's accusing me of something," Bakugo grumbled.

"Do you want him to come with us?" Yoshiko asked.

"Yes."

"Hah, I'm not coming!" Bakugo yelled.

"Oh..." Bakugo gulped when Eri's face dropped. "Fine, I'll come. Just don't get on my nerves."

You big softie, Yoshiko smirked to herself. Eri sat down on the floor while Yoshiko sat on the couch, undoing random braids in her hair and untangling her hair with her fingers. She brushed her hair, admiring the silky pale blue-grey hair in her fingers. "Okay, I'm done. I'll get ready real quick, then we go, alright?"

"Okay!"

"Keep an eye on her," Yoshiko said to Bakugo.

"Don't tell me what to do."

Yoshiko quickly washed her face, changing into a zip-up black and brown strapless crop top with faded black boot-cut jeans. She put her hair up and applied a touch of makeup, stepping back to check her overall look in the mirror. She hummed in satisfaction and grabbed her purse.

"Okay, let's go!" Yoshiko exclaimed, putting a collar around Bear's neck. Bakugo stood up, hands in pockets, ears red when he saw Yoshiko walk in glammed up. She took Eri's hand and Bear's leash in one hand, glancing back at Bakugo questioningly. "Do you plan on staring at the back of my head forever?"

"I wasn't staring at you!" Bakugo yelled, marching in front of the two girls and throwing the door open.

"Sure, you weren't," Yoshiko muttered under her breath.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Remind me where we're going?" Bakugo asked when the four sat on the train.

"My brother's ex-fiancée runs a jewellery store," Yoshiko replied. "We're going to get Eri some hair accessories to match her dress."

"Blue colour?!" Eri asked Yoshiko, swinging her legs back and forth.

"Sure, Eri." Yoshiko smiled.

After getting off the train, they took a short walk to the mall to the store Yoshiko had told Bakugo about. A woman with periwinkle hair and elf-like ears looked up from the cash register, eyes lighting up when she saw Yoshiko. "Oh, my god! Yoshi!" She walked up to Yoshiko, heels clicking, pulling Yoshiko into a hug. "It's been too long."

"Hey, Alburn." Yoshiko giggled.

"Last time we met, you promised we'd meet regularly." Alburn huffed, lilac eyes shifting to Bakugo, a smirk creeping up her lips. "Boyfriend?"

Bakugo choked on the air, flushing red. "The fuck? No!" He yelled.

"He's my friend," Yoshiko mumbled, ears as red as Eri's and Bakugo's eyes. She put a hand on Eri's back. "And this our little Elsa. We want to get some hair clips for her."

"Hi, princess." Alburn smiled at Eri.

"Hi." Eri greeted shyly.

"I actually just bought in a bunch of new hair accessories. Follow me. I'm sure you'll like something." Alburn said, motioning for Yoshiko and Eri to follow.

Bakugo sighed and slowly walked around the shop, lazily inspecting the jewellery. He grumbled something about getting caught up in girly shit as he stared at a bunch of necklaces hanging. He glanced at Yoshiko, who was busy getting teased by Alburn. A scowl was etched on her face, cheeks red as she tried swatting Alburn's hand away. She was no doubt getting teased about Bakugo. He held a locket in his hand, pretending to be busy when the real thing in his mind was how much he loved to see Yoshiko flustered. It was like she was angry and embarrassed at the same time. He adored it.

He looked up from the locket when he heard Yoshiko call his name. He left the necklace aisle and walked up to the girls, looking down at Eri with a beautiful blue and transparent crystal clip in her hair. "Eri wanted to ask you if this one looks good," Yoshiko said.

"I like it... so does Yoshi-san. What do you think?" Eri asked, looking up at him expectantly.

"If you like it, then get it, kid. It fits your frozen theme." Bakugo said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay! I like this one, Yoshi-san!" Eri exclaimed.

"Alright." Yoshiko smiled. She took out the clip from Eri's hair and paid for it despite Alburn's constant pleas to take it for free. She threw in a free crystal necklace to match the clip instead. Bakugo took Bear's leash and Eri's hand so Yoshiko could talk to Alburn for a few minutes.

"Are you going to I-island again?" Yoshiko asked her, elbows on the cash counter.

"Mm, not really. I just fly back to visit my dads sometimes, but my heart is here in Japan." Alburn smiled sadly. "Sometimes I really miss 'Suke, you know?"

"I know," Yoshiko took Alburn's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Sometimes, I feel like he's still out there. When I tell someone about it, they laugh at me." She finished with a chuckle. Yoshiko gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"They won't get it." Yoshiko sighed.

"Enough about that," Alburn smirked. "Tell me when you're dating that blondie."

"Alburn!" Yoshiko whined.

"Seriously, he's made for you." She went on, poking Yoshiko's cheek. Yoshiko puffed her cheeks out in protest.

"Okay, but am I invited to the wedding?"

"Bye." Yoshiko turned to leave when Alburn grabbed her arm with a giggle.

"Make sure to come again. It was nice meeting you."

"Of course." Yoshiko smiled. Alburn let her go, watching her lover's sister with a sigh. She always reminded her of Daisuke.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Much to Bakugo's despair, Yoshiko and Eri's shopping did not stop there. Yoshiko took Eri to a shoe shop, buying her the most unnecessarily expensive blue shoes to match Eri's dress. Then she took Eri to the toy store and got her a doll and a chew toy for Bear. Then, they hit the bookstore for a new storybook. Bakugo was honestly getting tired of the 'ting' from her Apple pay.

"Does your mom let you go apeshit with her money?" Bakugo asked, raising an eyebrow when she handed Bakugo a shopping bag to hold.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Spoilt brat." Bakugo snorted.

"Says you. Kiri told me how rich your parents are." Yoshiko said, giving him a side-eye. Bakugo rolled his eyes, sighing. "What next?"

"What do you want to do next?" Yoshiko asked Eri, sprouting flowers from her head.

"Umm..." Eri put a finger on her chin, holding a new teddy into her chest. "I'm a little hungry..."

"Food it is!" Yoshiko took Eri's hand, taking her to the food court as Bakugo and Bear followed after the girls. Yoshiko ordered chicken skin-gyoza while Eri and Bakugo got sandwiches. Yoshiko was going to whip out her card from her course when Bakugo gave her a firm shove to the side and slapped the money onto the counter.

"I was going to pay." Yoshiko frowned.

"You've been payin' all day."

"Aw~ Aren't you a gentleman?" Yoshiko teased.

"Surprise, bitch."

"Language!" Yoshiko scolded, covering an oblivious Eri's ears.

After eating, Yoshiko wiped Eri's mouth with a napkin, beaming at the little girl. "Are you ready to go home and get ready now?" Yoshiko asked. "We spent half the day here."

"Yes!" Eri exclaimed.

When they got back to the dorms, they found Tokoyami and Iida chilling in the common room. Tokoyami nodded his head in acknowledgement at Yoshiko. She gave him a two-fingered salute, pushing Bakugo and Eri up to her room.

"Why am I here?" Bakugo groaned as he sat on Yoshiko's bed, watching her brush Eri's hair again.

"You helped us pick Eri's stuff. Might as well watch the princess get ready." Yoshiko grinned. "Isn't that right, Eri?"

"Yes! And then Bakugo-san can help me twirl like a princess!" Eri exclaimed. Yoshiko could swear Bakugo's eyes went soft when he huffed, ruffling his hair.

Yoshiko braided Eri's hair like Elsa's, moving some hair back from Eri's horn with the crystal clip. She set her hair with hairspray and helped her wear the necklace and shoes. Eri eyed Yoshiko's makeup on the dressing table longingly. Yoshiko winked, putting a hand on her lips, lowering her voice to whisper. "Wanna try makeup?"

Eri's eyes widened, nodding enthusiastically. Yoshiko helped Eri onto the chair and applied some moisturiser to her soft skin and some light blue eyeshadow, keeping it minimal just so Eri would be happy knowing she was wearing makeup. She put some baby pink gloss onto her lips, pinching her cheeks when she was done. "You look beautiful, Eri."

"Thank you!" Eri admired herself in the mirror, smiling.

Eri turned around and looked at Bakugo shyly, hoping he'd keep his word. Bakugo sighed, getting up from Yoshiko's bed. He kneeled down on one knee, holding a hand out. "My lady."

Yoshiko felt like her heart was going to burst from Bakugo's adorable gesture. She bit her lip, containing her grin, as she watched Eri put her hand in his. He gave Eri a twirl, making her giggle. "You look excellent, my princess." He commented.

"Thank you, prince!"

A knock sounded on Yoshiko's door, revealing Aizawa. He looked down at Eri, his mouth parting. Eri looked like she was glowing with contentment. Her hair was beautifully done, and he noticed the new accessories that weren't there before. "How do I look?" Eri asked him, spinning for him.

"Just like the princess you are." Aizawa smiled. He glanced up at Yoshiko and Bakugo, taking out his wallet. "Thank you. How much for the shoes and jewellery?"

"Don't be silly, sensei." Yoshiko rolled her eyes, pushing his wallet back.

"Honestly, I was so worried Eri would be disappointed. I would like to pay you back."

"Give us extra grades on our next test," Bakugo smirked slyly. Aizawa raised eyebrows, unimpressed. "I'll see what I can do. Thank you, once again."

"You're welcome." Yoshiko smiled. "Bye, Eri. Enjoy the party."

"Thank you, I will."

After Aizawa and Eri left, Yoshiko closed the door, turning to Bakugo with a teasing grin. She put a hand on her chest, holding the other out for Bakugo, mimicking his voice. "My lady."

Bakugo cocked his head, smirking at her. He took her hand, twirled her and then pulled her into him. Yoshiko's eyes widened as they stood chest to chest. Bakugo's hand rested on her back, looking at her with the most tender gaze. Yoshiko's heartbeat rose when Bakugo tucked a stray hair behind her ear. He brought his mouth closer to her ear and whispered, "You look excellent, my princess."

Yoshiko's lips parted in surprise. Bakugo let go of her, going to her door. He gave her a lingering glance and left her room. Yoshiko put a hand over her mouth, sitting on her bed. She shoved her face into a pillow, hugging it and squealing into it, her legs moving back and forth. She cupped her warm cheeks, sighing. She had fallen for him more than she wanted to.

"He makes me look so stupid."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

299K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
120K 2.9K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
601K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
520K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...