Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji

7 1 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : Whew that last chapter sure was short. Talk about plot twist. Who knew Sakura's family knew Primo before he was Primo. That means our princess's family is much much older than we all thought. Well onto the next fight. I hope you all enjoy this one. It's so much fun to see Sakura's Yakuza side.

"Lambo and Ooyama Rauji!" Gokudera yelled out. "What's going on? Why are they the only ones out there?" Tsuna demanded. Reborn landed on Tsuna's head. "It seems like Rauji's did well in luring Lambo here." Reborn explained. "That hurts Reborn!" Tsuna protested as he held his head. Sakura nodded to Reborn. The cage was small. And with all four of them in there, it was a tight fit.

Tsuna looked outside the cage and saw Lambo and Rauji standing on the platform together. "Wait for me, Lambo! I'm coming to help you right now!" He yelled through the bars. "I wouldn't consider breaking that wall over there if I were you.This dome is built such that the ceiling is being held up by the strength of the walls. If you were to break out of there, the dome would fall apart and Lambo would be trapped beneath." Rauji said, looking up at the four of them.

"No way!" Tsuna yelled. "And the way you came in has already closed up, so just sit there quietly and watch the show." Rauji said, looking pleased with himself. "Does this mean we can't do a thing?" Gokudera yelled out. Sakura closed her eyes. She hated feeling so useless. "This dome's geological makeup and appearance is modeled perfectly after the mountains where the Vongola Primo began their betrayal and the Simon were first persecuted. The surrounding rocks here are rich with crystal and mineral deposits. This is an ideal location for my abilities. Fighting here would be a simple victory for me." Rauji destroyed all their hopes.

"Simple victory?" Gokudera yelled. "So he intends to fight Lambo one on one after all..." Reborn commented. "That's impossible." Tsuna yelled. "Lambo doesn't stand a chance" Sakura muttered as she pressed her foot against the cage. With all her years of fighting she could feel how thick the minerals were there.

Lambo jumped on Rauji's shoulder. "Rauji, you're gonna play with Lambo right? That's an order! Since Lambo's your master." the cow baby said as he tugged on the larger man's jacket. "What?" Gokudera yelled. "Hey, Don't ignore me! Play with Lambo! I'll stick my tail in your nose!" Lambo continued.

"That idiot cow hasn't even processed that Rauji is his enemy yet." Reborn pointed out. "No way!" Tsuna yelled. "That dumbass is still playing master and slave with him." Gokudera commented. "What do you guys expect?" Sakura asked. They looked over at him. "Unlike you guys, Lambo is a child. He doesn't fully understand everything that's going on." she reminded them all. Both boys looked down, disappointed in themselves. Reborn looked over at her. She made a good point.

Rauji lifted the excited Lambo by his hair. He met his eyes. "From here on, I am Lambo's slave... no longer!" He yelled, slamming the baby into the ground. His little body bounced from the force and sent him flying. Lambo whimpered. Tsuna cried out. "Stupid cow!" Gokudera yelled. Sakura closed her eyes. The echo of his body hitting the rock was still ringing in her ears.

"Gotta...hold...it...back. Ow...that was close... I almost cried... so that's it. You're being timid aren't you, Rauji! Just cause I haven't seen you in so long!" Lambo got up and faced the mountain-like man. Everyone turned and looked at him shocked. "Or could it be, this whole spitting lies thing is some kind of new game? Since we're 'spitting lies' how about we call the game 'shitting lies'?" Lambo asked Rauji.

"Lambo, listen up. The only boss I have is Enma. Because there's no way Enma would ever betray me. That's a lot different than some other family's boss I know. Enma's eyes are those of a strong man without a shred of weakness in his heart. If that Enma tells me to fight, then I am prepared to fight with my life... no matter who the enemy may be." Rauji explained as he looked towards Tsuna. Sakura glanced at Tsuna... something about Rauji's words felt off about the young Vongola leader.

"After I make a bloodbath out of Lambo, I'll kill the rest of you one by one. So just wash your necks and wait." Rauji turned his attention back to Lambo. "A bloodbath out of Lambo?" Tsuna asked, shocked. "This guy really pisses me off." Gokudera commented, annoyed. Sakura looked down at Lambo. In the future the baby hardly did a thing but now... was he really that strong? He had to be strong. After all, he is a Vongola guardian... right?

"No. NO. NO. Rauji! Lambo is the one who's gonna beat that jerkface Reborn!" Lambo yelled out. "Hmm?" Reborn was amused by that answer. "Whaaa?" Tsuna could not believe this kid. "Since Rauji is Lambo's servant, all he should do is just play with me. Tsuna, Gokudera, and everyone else plays with Lambo." The cow baby, taunted. "That idiot!" Gokudera yelled. "He has no idea of the situation he's in..." Tsuna said in disbelief. Sakura smiled as she held back a giggle.

"Well, geez... I guess you really are useless aren't you Rauji... Lambo will get all the toys ready then... let's see... marbles... and we've got othello... and I've got a rare collection of hanafuda cards... I've got a molted husk of a cicada... that's a corpse, ya'know. I mean a body! And let's see... what else have we got... drumroll please. It's mr. grape candy!" The little cow baby pulled out several things out of his afro hair. It was all laid out on the ground for them to see as if they were kids at a sleepover trying to figure out what they were going to play next. "If you play with me and win, I guess I can give this to you! But just the wrapper~" Lambo said, holding out the grape candy to Rauji. "Gah! He's so obnoxious!" Tsuna commented. "It's like an explosion of 'annoying'" Gokudera commented. Sakura sighed.

Rauji slammed his foot on Lambo's treasures. "Listen okay? I don't feel like playing." the mountain-like man looked down at Lambo."Ahhhh....ahhhh... I don't think... I can't hold it back... YOU'RE GONNA PLAY WITH ME!" Lambo held back his cries as he lifted up his Vongola rock. He channeled nothing but lightening energy into it. The rock began to close.

"That's... the old Vongola gear stone...It's charging up the flame of lightning... Does that mean... his Vongola gear has upgraded?" Tsuna pointed out. "He's prepared to do whatever it takes to make Rauji play as his servant... His Vongola gear's stone is overflowing with waves of strength." Reborn shared. "No way... That's so absurd! Is this really going to work?" Tsuna looked at his tutor in disbelief.

It did work though. The stone began to crack from the cow baby's flames. Everyone stared in awe and shock as Lambo unlocked his Vongola gear. "Lightning Helm Version X" A black bull shaped helmet appeared on Lambo's head. "It... it really worked!" Tsuna yelled in surprise. "That little runt... upgraded it with his own power." Gokudera cheered. "Not bad for a baby." Sakura too was surprised by this development.

"It... it's too tight! My head is too big for this." Lambo wasn't having it. The helmet was too uncomfortable for him. He pulled it off his head. "Don't take that off!" Tsuna yelled. "It's because your head is full of a bunch of useless crap." Gokudera shot at him. "This idiot..." Sakura muttered. "This is really getting in the way." Lambo fully took it off.

Rauji took advantage of him. "Alright, fine. How about we play sumo wrestlers? We'll make just one rule. If you fall off this stone platform you lose." He said getting into position. "Sumo wrestlers?" Lambo was excited. "Rules... does he mean... the rules of the fight?" Tsuna couldn't believe this obvious trap. "Let's do it." Lambo's eyes were glowing. "Don't accept that!" Gokudera shot at the cow baby. "It's over..." Sakura muttered.

"Die." Rauji gave Lambo one hard push against his small body, sending it through the edge of the platform and into the ground leaving a small crater in the ground. "LAMBO!" Tsuna yelled the baby's name, his voice full of anger, pain and fear. "He's dead." Rauji said as he straightened out his body. "Even if he somehow managed to survive that... he fell off this platform. It's your loss. Now, spend the rest of your life in Vindice's prison. Farewell, Lambo. If you hadn't been a Vongola and we were the same age... We could have been good friends." Rauji paid his respects.

"Bastard." Gokudera said, holding back tears. Tsuna closed his eyes. Sakura fiddled with her alligator bracelet. "My, my, my..." An older voice filled the cave causing everyone to turn their attention to it. "From where I see things... you and I... are about the same age, aren't we?" A teenage Lambo appeared. "That guy..." Reborn was surprised. "He changed himself from that idiot child with the 10 year old bazooka." Gokudera looked relieved. "10 year later Lambo!" Tsuna cheered. "Oh, so that's what he looks like." The Yakuza Princess noticed. "The 10 year bazooka he pulled out of his hair... was a blast of good fortune." Reborn pointed out.

The teenage Lambo took in his surroundings. "So, that means this is you 10 years from now... Mr. Lambo." Rauji commented. "Please don't call me 'Mr.'It's embarrassing," Lambo corrected him. "Adult Lambo!" Tsuna said, shocked. "That's great timing" Gokudera cheered. Lambo looked over at them.

"Well, well... it's been quite a while, young Vongolas. It seems I've come into quite the bad situation." He said, rubbing his head. "You know? Ah! Could it be that you remember this?" Tsuna asked. "That's Rauji of the Simon Family!" Gokudera tried as well. "Well, actually... when I banged my head on the end of the platform earlier... it knocked out all my memories of the past." Lambo explained with a lump on his head. "Are you okay?" Tsuna asked worried. "You idiot!" Gokudera chewed him out.

"Even so... being here in this tense, important situation with that giant as my opponent... I can figure that much out. I can tell from looking at the strained faces of you young Vongola... and the sullen demeanor of the giant there." Lambo explained the situation from his point of view. "From the fact that I see no one here but you and me... I'll assume that this is a one on one fight, isn't it..." He asked Rauji. "Correct. This is a sumo battle." Rauji confirmed for him. "Wha? We're doing sumo? How are you supposed to decide the winner in that?" Lambo asked in disbelief.

"It doesn't matter how you go about it. There's but one rule : if you fall from this stone platform, you lose. Originally, the rules were supposed to be decided as a way to put both fighters' 'pride' on the line. However, the child version of you from 10 years ago lacked any sense of judgment. He allowed me to decide the rules of this match based on my 'pride' alone." Rauji explained the match to him. "'Pride'?" Lambo asked. "That's right. My pride is... this body which has never lost a single fight... and what Enma has granted me so that I may fight for him... The power of Simon! Seven Elements of the Earth : Flame of the Mountain!" Rauji yelled as hot flames burst around him.

Lambo let out a squeal. "Flame of the mountain?" Tsuna asked. "It looks like a Volcano's eruption." Gokudera pointed out. Sakura looked over and put her hand over her dinosaur bracelet. She could feel Hibi getting excited to try these new flames. "The Flame of the Mountain is just one of the seven elements of the earth... Its 'pride' is its explosive power and intensity. And now, from the compressing energy of this flame... I create the most unmoving powerful jaws!" Rauji's flames formed around his mouth in a creation that looked like a stag beetle.

"A stag beetle! He's become a giant stag beetle!" Tsuna yelled with wide eyes. "He could make that from flames?" Gokudera was shocked as well. "Why are you surprised?" Sakura asked them both. Gokudera, Tsuna, and Reborn looked over at her. "What do you mean?" Reborn asked her. "It's simple. Like Tsuna's X burner. Or my dinosaur." She held out her bracelet. "Flames can be made into almost anything. We already saw that in the future. Pride. Resolution. What's the difference? These battles... They are the same as before. Same reasoning, different battles." she commented. Reborn was shocked by this.

"If I may ask Sakura-senpai... What is your pride?" Tsuna asked her. The Yakuza Princess looked at Tsuna. Her eyes are calm and determined. "My pride is that I'm a Yakuza Princess. I am the leader of my family's history and clan. I will pass on my family's legacy to my offspring. My pride is my family." she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Gokudera frowned. "I thought it would have been Hibari." he commented. She glanced at him. "Kyoya is one part of who I am. But I will still and always pick my family over him. Even when I don't want to." she said looking back at the battle. Tsuna looked down. His upper class answered the question so easily and there was no hesitation or waiver in her voice.

"I see... so this is why you consider Sumo to be your pride. Well, well... I'm really sweating now." Lambo commented, wiping away the sweat on his face. "This is really bad, Lambo!" Tsuna yelled. "You're 10 years older aren't you? Don't just act like that idiot cow!" Gokudera shot at him. "Young Vongola and Gokudera-shi... Would you mind quieting down for a minute? It's my turn now to demonstrate my own 'pride'" Lambo stepped up. "Is he... really planning on doing it?" Reborn asked. "Wait a sec... that idiot cow actually has some form of pride?" Gokuder couldn't believe it. Sakura and Tsuna waited for his answer. "My pride is... up till now, I have never even once... refused a single invitation to come out and party..." Lambo gave his answer.

"Wha..." Gokudera couldn't believe him. "What the hell is that?" Tsuna asked. Sakura sighed disappointed. "My, oh my..." Lambo shrugged. "'My, oh, my...' my ass!" Tsuna yelled. "Is that kind of thing actually 'pride'?" Gokudera demanded. "In other words... even with this overwhelming serious game of Sumo... I will not run away. I will stand here and handle it." Lambo met Rauji's eyes.

"Lambo!" Tsuna yelled. "For the sake of my pride, I have risked everything, even though I knew I'd lose at least five times to defend it. That is the kind of man I am." Lambo explained. "I guess it's great he'd go so far for his pride... but... "Tsuna couldn't accept it. "Idiot cow! Use the Vongola gear of Lightning!" He ordered the kid. "What?" Lambo asked. "That black helmet that you have there... is your personal weapon!" Gokudera explained. "Huh? This is the face of my cow, 'Gyuudon.' It really does seem like it would be mine." Lambo held the helmet in his hands as he examined it. He put it on. "Hmm. Feels kinda weird..." He commented. "That helmet can light a deadly flame and call Gyuudon!" Gokudera explained. "Can you do it, Lambo?" Tsuna asked worried.

"I've got no choice but to do what I can, I guess. If you two put it that way... then... Thunder set! Come Gyuudon!" Lambo summoned his bull. Lighting flames appeared around his body and soon he was face to face with his black bull. "Alright and next..." Tsuna encouraged. "Cambio form!"Gokudera yelled. Sakura watched. Gyuudon let out a loud cry as he adjusted to the flames. "He's all sparkly..." Lambo commented. "...Ca...cambio form..." he muttered feeling embarrassed. The bull raced towards him filled with lightning flames. "Ge... get away!" Lambo yelled turning around and tried to run away. Gyuudon crashed into him. They combined.

Lambo looked so cool in his black bull armor. "Gah! It's heavy!" He yelled as the weight of the armor was too much for him. "That's amazing!" Tsuna yelled. "Look at those horns!" Gokudera pointed out. "Horns versus jaws...It seems that even though the Vongola gear of lightning is pitted against Rauji, they were both hiding a very similar power. This is going to be an interesting fight!" Reborn was excited. "'Interesting'?" Tsuna quoted him. "Mhm, yep!" Reborn said smiling.

"Do you know how to use the Vongola gear Lambo?" Tsuna asked him. "How the hell would I know that?" Lambo looked up, but by doing so he lost his balance. "Woah... woah.... I'm gonna fall, I'm going to fall!" He began to freak out. "Lambo..." Tsuna couldn't believe this kid. "Is he okay?" Gokudera asked worried. Sakura sighed. "Wh... woah, almost..." the cow baby grabbed two levers on his armor and expanded his horns giving him more balance than before.

"The form of the horns changed!" Tsuna pointed out. "It matches up with Rauji's jaws now." Reborn commented. "You've figured it out, haven't you, idiot cow!" Gokudera cheered. "Nope. Total accident." Lambo explained. "He's an idiot." Sakura muttered and shaking her head.

"You've made quite the change, Lambo. I've waited for you all this time because I have acknowledged you as an opponent." Rauji finally spoke up again. "Well, well... being praised by a man doesn't make me happy at all." Lambo commented. Rauji growled. "Let's hurry up and play. This Vongola gear is heavy, it's making me shorter." Lambo said. "All right. Let's get this battle started." Rauji agreed. They charged at one another at full speed.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.6K 34
"I'll bite you to death." Everyone knew what this meant except for Senritsu Nanami, the Student Council President of Namimori High, who strongly beli...
92.2K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya
6.8K 150 19
This is the story of ______(you), the most beautiful girl in all of namimori and beyond. These are one shots on how she would get along with the char...
10.5K 235 25
This is a 10 year later story. :) Hibari meets a girl who's very good at making tea. Makes friends with her and eventually finds out her sad past and...