✓ I open a restaurant in Yuan

By koushuu17

Author: Yanfeixingsan Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The newlywed who transformed into a gian... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
End

96

159 7 0
By koushuu17

☆ 97. Chapter 96 Chapter 96

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96 Chapter 96

To read or not to read, this is a very serious problem.

Ji Si frowned and thought for a long time, and decided to explore Fei Yu's tone first.

"Do you like ugly dogs?"

It's not okay to ask this question. Although males are different from females, they are not so different that they like ugly things.

As Jisi walked, she rehearsed in advance what to ask Fei Yu when she saw him.

"Do you think the Sky Fox tribe is good-looking?"

"Yes."

"You are wrong. In fact, not all Sky Fox tribe are good-looking. Look at this big popsicle I made specially for you. He is ugly, right? Tell me secretly. You, he was actually made by me after a certain Sky Fox orc I saw before."

Ji Si frowned and asked himself. After finishing, he shook his head again, "It's still not okay to ask this way. If there really is such an ugly Sky Fox orc, it will definitely spread throughout the entire orc tribe. Yu grew up in the Sky Fox tribe. If there is such a thing, it is impossible that he has not seen it.

" At the door, Jisi still didn't want to ask a question that would get the answer she wanted without letting Fei Yu notice that something was wrong.

"Alas..." Ji Si sighed towards the door.

He just wanted Yu Xiang to be happy and get over the sadness of losing his hair. Why was it so difficult?

Ji Si knocked on the door a few times - this was the rule set by Yu - then opened the door and walked in.

What you see is a vast expanse of snow-white fur, with no sign of Fei Yu.

"Yu!" Ji Si screamed, her heartbeat stopped in fear, and she immediately pounced on Fei Yu who was on the ground without even thinking about it.

His first reaction was that a wild beast broke into the room and ate Fei Yu, but he immediately denied it. He has been staying in the small kitchen. If there is a beast, he will definitely detect it immediately.

Jisi calmed down, turned the "beast" on the ground, and raised his head slightly.

"Huh? Sky Fox Clan?!" Ji Si said in surprise, "Can Yu transform into a beast?"

He was so flustered that he didn't pay attention. As soon as he calmed down, and because he was close enough, Ji Si immediately smelled Fei Yu. Unique smell.

"It's Yu's animal form!" Ji Si touched it carefully. "The fur is very soft and feels really comfortable to touch. But how could Yu suddenly change into an animal form? Isn't it true that he can't change? Oh, by the way, Yu has been acting like a beast recently. It's losing its hair. Could it be said that a waste beast can transform into an animal form, and losing its hair is a characteristic?"

Ji Si kept mumbling in his mouth, while he quickly and skillfully checked Fei Yu's physical condition.

"There's nothing wrong with my body, I'm just running out of abilities."

Ji Si felt relieved and easily carried Fei Yu on his shoulders with two arms, moving him from the ground to the bed.

After doing all this, Jisi went to the small kitchen to move the big ice sculpture he made.

——Its all done, lets show it to Yu.

Feiyu slept until three days later.

In the past few days, Numa and his brother have been busy supporting the food in the restaurant. Although the food is far from Feiyu, it is still better than other food restaurants. None of the orcs who come to eat complain. , on the contrary, all of them were worried, with a dejected expression as if the sky was about to collapse.

Why?

Naturally, it was because they all knew that Fei Yu was in a coma. He was so ill that he fell into coma and could only lie down and wait for death.

"Your Majesty, God of Beasts, why did you take such a good spiritual chef away in advance?"

"The God of Beasts must be jealous of us, and he also wants to eat the food made by Yu."

"Can't we wait until Yu naturally dies of old age before eating? Death? If you fall, you will never be able to survive again. The time you spend dead is much longer than the time you are alive."

"The Beast God is impatient and can't let people die so early."

"I don't believe it or not! Yu will never die. Yes!" Some of the orcs cried.

Even the leader Kong sent beast warriors to inquire, fearing that Fei Yu's death would ruin all his plans.

When Fei Yu drowsily radiated his spiritual power, he heard "die die die" all over his ears.

The key is that he died.

When did he die? Didn't he just change into an animal form?

Yes, beast form!

Feiyu sat up, forgetting that he was still in his animal form. He bent up and down with his two front legs and his upper body. One of them failed to land properly, half of his body tilted, and he almost rolled out of the bed, which scared Ji Si. Come quickly and help him.

"Are you awake?" Ji Si pressed Fei Yu on the bed with two arms with unusual force, and coaxed softly: "You can change into animal form. Don't be afraid, you have hair on your head, not bald."

Fei Yu struggled for a few times and couldn't get away, so he said helplessly: "Let me go."

His eyes were larger than when he was in human form, and they seemed to be filled with a layer of water vapor, which made Ji Si subconsciously lick her lips, feeling a little bitter. Dry tongue.

"Then you promise me not to be sad."

"I'm really not sad." Fei Yu said, "Look at me, I'm no longer a useless beast, so how can I still be unhappy?" "

That's right." How could losing hair be like this? Compare? Ji Si let go of Fei Yu.

Fei Yu recalled the feeling when he transformed into the animal form, and a wave of warmth surged through his body. In a blink of an eye, he transformed back into his human form.

Glossy.

"Why don't you cover me with a quilt?" Fei Yu asked incredulously.

"Your beast form is so big that the quilt is not enough to cover you." Ji Si explained with a gentle expression: "After the adult orc transforms into the beast form, the fur or scales can insulate most of the cold, so there is no need to cover you with a quilt."

Fei Yumu said What should I do if someone sees me trying to say something? Then he thought, most orcs have no moral integrity, so asking him like this would make him look weird.

"I made a big popsicle for you to eat." Seeing that Fei Yu was still not happy, Ji Si moved the ice sculpture that he had kept intact for three days with his ice power in front of Fei Yu.

Fei Yu had just put on his clothes and was stunned when he saw the ice sculpture.

Ji Si, who didn't notice, said to himself: "I made a beast-shaped popsicle from the Sky Fox Tribe. It's a bit ugly, but I promise it tastes absolutely delicious."

Fei Yu blinked, not knowing. Where should I start vomiting?

Sky Fox Clan? No kidding, this is clearly a dog with wings or a pug.

Animal-shaped popsicle? How high is two meters? If it tastes good, put it aside first, without considering whether he can eat it?

What's more, Fei Yu glanced at the pug popsicle. The dragon snake was very good at making it, and it was lifelike.

Eat them all? Feiyu didn't want to try at all.

But then again, how could Keith create a pug? Could it be that there are such dogs in this world?

"Have you ever seen a dog like this?" Fei Yu asked curiously.

"This is the beast form of the Sky Fox Clan." Ji Si emphasized, shook his head and nodded: "I seem to have seen it in a dream."

"In a dream?" Fei Yu looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes, there are many strange orcs in the dream. They are alive and dead. There are many things I have never seen before. In addition to ugly dogs like this, there are other dogs." "

It's not ugly, it's quite cute. "Yes." Fei Yu said with a smile, but he couldn't calm down in his heart.

Living but feeling dead? Could it be that...

after hearing what Fei Yu said, Ji Si hated this ugly dog ​​even more.

The door opened at this moment, and Dandan Zaizai was swept in like a gust of wind. He didn't see the huge ice sculpture in front of the bed, and he tripped and fell.

"It hurts..." Xiao Zaizai deliberately acted coquettishly at Fei Yu with tears in his eyes.

Fei Yu liked this the most and bent down to pick him up.

Ji Si reached out and touched the ice sculpture's tail lightly with her toes.

A low "cha" sound sounded, and the big tail that was exactly the same as the Sky Fox clan fell from the ice sculpture and hit the little dragon snake hard on the butt.

The little dragon snake puffed up its face, this time it really screamed in pain.

Fei Yu hurriedly picked him up, covering his little buttocks with his big hands and gently touching him.

Ji Si taught him a lesson with a straight face: "You are a male. Isn't it embarrassing to cry out in pain after being hit?"

"It just hurts." Xiao Long Snake pointed at the ice sculpture on the ground with a small fleshy finger, "What is this? A popsicle. Why? How come it looks like this? It's so ugly! Why does it have wings like dad's beast form? No, except for the head, everything else looks similar." He looked at Ji Si accusingly with a bulging face, " Father, you have also seen my father's animal form. Why did you make my father so ugly? Did you lie to me when you quietly told me that my father was good-looking?" "

And the tail. My father has lost all his hair. You also deliberately made the tail of this big popsicle so weak that I bumped it and it fell off. Dad, do you not only want dad to lose his hair, but also want him to have a bald tail?"

Since speaking neatly, After that, Xiao Long Snake continued to speak for such a long time. After saying that, he immediately panted and leaned on Fei Yu's chest with a tired look on his face.

Ji Si: "..."

If you want to hit the cub, hit it hard.

...

The news that Fei Yu had woken up was like a calming needle, and the panicked orcs immediately calmed down their turbulent emotions.

"Well, this is food made by Yu himself."

"This is the taste of real sweet and sour pork ribs."

"Woo, it tastes like Yu..."

The beast-shaped matter came to an end, and Fei Yu solved it as quickly as possible. In order to express his guilt and thank the orcs who worried about him, Fei Yu announced a small event to repay everyone.

At the same time, the orcs of the Stone Tribe, who had finally waited patiently for Feiyu to meet his guests, came to the door immediately.

"You said you want me to sell the popsicles and seasoning cubes only to the orcs of your Stone Tribe?"

The orcs of the Stone Tribe looked at Fei Yu nervously and nodded in unison.

Fei Yu said hesitantly: "For the tribes near the Yan tribe and the Stone tribe, I can promise to only give you things to sell, but not for those farther away." "

Why?" the orc of the Stone tribe asked disappointedly.

Fei Yu asked back: "Are you willing to go to those distant tribes?"

"How far can it be? We are willing to go." The orcs said nonchalantly.

Fei Yu smiled and said: "I said far, including as far away as the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe."

"Are you actually planning to sell the seasoning cubes and popsicles that far?"

"At least the seasoning cubes will be sold to tribes that are that far away. Fei Yu said, "If you are willing to go that far, I will promise you."

Everyone hesitated for a moment.

The Xiao Tribe and the Rou Tribe are both too far away from the Stone Tribe, and they have to walk a long way back and forth. At this time, the tribes that are closer will have no idea how many trips they can make to sell seasoning cubes and popsicles.

"Then just leave the nearby tribe to our Stone Tribe orcs."

"No problem." Fei Yu said with a smile, and reminded: "If any of you orcs want to sell to a distant tribe, you can come to me. Stay far away. Yes, the beast coins for selling things must be higher."

The disappointment of the Stone Tribe orcs was immediately wiped away.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The Spring Flowers of Different Powers Fall , [Danmei] A Guide to the Imperial Couple , [Danmei] I Dont Know You Know , [Danmei] [Stealing Pen Fan] The Evil Shadow in the Bottle , [Danmei] Those Two in My House , [Danmei] Idiot and Tsundere , [Danmei] 111 Dormitory Collective Recruitment Plan , [Danmei] Attack on the Nightmare Chonglou , [Danmei] [Sword Three Tang Poison] Tianzhu Yin , [Danmei] Full-time Dangerous Relationship

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 332 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
81.7K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...