My -Anti- Romantic Husband |•...

By DARKMARVEL12

" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" "... More

introduction.....
Soon to be husband?
Engaged....
Shopping and Wedding
Reception
Disturbed between romance
honeymoon.
Allergies
To the Cousin's house
A little shopping
mr.jeon is jealous
Ignoring
Accident?
I am at fault
working in his company
Business trip
Missing Him
Drunk
Teasing
Insecure....
A planned accident?
Care

Suprise Date

159 12 4
By DARKMARVEL12

Time.......7:32 pm

Isha was working on her laptop while sitting on the bed...... Jungkook was at office as Isha took a day off today as she went to meet seeha and also her bestfriend who cursed her so much saying she is now busy in her love life with her husband........

Isha closed her laptop and went downstairs to make dinner......

As there is still not a maid, Isha usually make food but some times Jungkook also make food when Isha is tired of not feeling well.....

It's already been 6 months of their marriage and their bond is now getting stronger day by day.....

Isha started making dinner as today she thought to make samgyopsal which is Jungkook's favourite and also some kimchi rice and other things too.
......

After making she put the food on the dinner table and then went towards the fridge and took out a bottle of water......
She was arranging the table when the main door opened and Isha went there as she know Jungkook must br there...

She went there and saw Jungkook was standing there, he smiled and kissed her forehead and passed her a bouquet of flowers. Jungkook from few months always bring flowers for Isha which she really like......

Jungkook always bring the same flowers which Jungkook gave her on their first date........

Isha smiled and put the flowers in the vase near the TV.....

Jungkook back hug her while she was putting the flowers in the vase......

Isha: so how was your day?
She said going towards the kitchen while he was following her while hugging her.......

Jungkook put his chin over her left shoulder and said.
Jungkook: it was just fine........ today it was boring because you was not there.
Isha: oh is that so but i thought you would be enjoying with Ara.
Jungkook: (pout) don't na!!
Isha chuckled and said.
Isha: today i made your favourite food.
Jungkook immediately pulled back and said.
Jungkook: really!!! Ahh i really need some food right now.
He said while rubbing his stomach.....

Isha giggled at him.
Jungkook held her waist and made her sit on the counter, Isha's eyes frowned while a small smile was resting over her lips........

Jungkook held her hands in his and said while playing with her wedding ring....
Jungkook: so as tomorrow is Sunday......i am thinking of doing something today.....
Isha frowned in confusion and said.

Isha: and what are you thinking of doing mr.jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook eyes went towards her lips and his right hand caressed her cheeks while his thumb was rubbing her rosy lips...

Isha gulped seeing his intense gaze over her lips..... But her mind got an teasing idea.
Isha also leaned towards his face and said in seducing voice.
Isha: it's not a bad idea mr.jeon but......
Jungkook looked at her eyes with said in same seducing voice.

Jungkook: but what babygirl ~?
Isha pushed Jungkook a little and jumped from the counter and said.
Isha: but for now go and fresh up then let's eat food i am hungry.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said.
Jungkook: yah!! It's not fair!
Isha: it is, do you think you can seduce me with your sweet and sexy voice.
She said taking a glass and pouring water in it.

Jungkook held her wrist and turned her around and said while gripping her waist.
Jungkook: but atleast my sexy voice worked a little don't you think?
He said Moving a stand of hair from her face....

Isha: aish!! Go and fresh up first!
She said pushing him from the kitchen.
Jungkook chuckled and went outside the kitchen towards his room.

After eating Isha was reading her novel which she just brought few days ago........ Jungkook was using his phone while Isha's head was on his lap..... Jungkook was caressing her head while massaging it a little....

Jungkook looked at Isha and saw she was already asleep, he took off her glasses and put them on the night stand and closed her novel and made her lay down properly on the bed and kissed her forehead......
He dimmed the light and again started using his phone....as he wasn't feeling sleepy.

Next morning.......

Isha woke up feeling an empty space next to her, she rubbed her eyes and looked at her phone to see the time....
She saw the time and saw it was 9:02 am.....
And as today is Sunday so Jungkook also wake up late but today he was no where to see...
She frowned and stood up from the bed and stretched her arms.....
She went inside the bathroom and closed the door after taking her clothes.... She freshed up and came out wearing Jungkook's black oversized t-shirt she went downstairs to look for Jungkook but she didn't saw him anywhere.....
She went towards the kitchen and saw a stickey note on the fridge.....

Morning love 💕
Don't worry i am at the company because of a sudden work, eat your breakfast i already made it, it's in the fridge......

Isha smiled looking at the small heart which Jungkook made in the note....

Isha put the note on the counter and opened the fridge and took out the food.....

Time skip......

It was already going to be evening...... Jungkook still wasn't at home....

Isha came out after taking a relaxing bath wearing a bathrobe....
She frowned seeing a box on the bed covered nicely with a blue colour wrapper....

Isha saw a note and read it.

Wear it and come outside.....

Isha: what is he planning now.

Isha smiled and opened the box.....
It contained a beautiful black elegant dress.......it was a off shoulder dress...
Isha took it and weared it and combed her hairs......
She weared her black heels....
And looked at her herself and did a little make up....

She opened the door of the room and saw red rose petals on the ground and the light of the whole house was dimmed a little......

Isha smiled looking at the arrangement and went outside the house.......
As soon as she opened the door she saw Jungkook wearing a white shirt with black pants....his black blazer was on the car bownut....

He smiled when he saw her.... Isha also smiled and walked towards him and asked him.
Isha: what's all this arrangement?
Jungkook held her waist and leaned on the car and said.
Jungkook: do you like it?
Isha: (smiled) yeah it's beautiful.
Jungkook: not more than you, so let's go.
Isha frowned and looked at Jungkook who picked his blazer from the car.
Isha: where?
Jungkook: a suprise.
He said and opened the car door for her, Isha smiled and sat in there......

Jungkook came and sat on the drive seat and started the engine.
After 20 minutes they reached there......
Jungkook held her hand and bring her out of the car......
They both walked a bit and they reached their destination.....
Isha looked at it with a big smile on her lips.....
She looked at Jungkook and he just smiled and kissed the back of her hand......

They were at the beach........
There was no one at the beach, there was a tent in the middle of the beach which was decorated with small fairy lights and a table and chairs.....
She took off her heels and carried them in her hands and ran towards the area...... Jungkook smiled at her and he also walked towards her...

Isha smiled and started jumping here and there...... Jungkook chuckled at her amd pulled a chair for her. He took the heels from her hands and put them aside.

Isha sat and Jungkook also sat next to her......soon some workers came and put the food on the table, they went immediately after putting the food and a bottle of wine on the table....

Jungkook surved the food to both of them and Isha asked.
Isha: when did you planned all this?
Jungkook: i planned it yesterday only, i thought to give you a small suprise date.
Isha: it's beautiful, you still remember my wishlist?

Jungkook: how can i forgot that hmm. And now let's eat, here aaa.
He said putting a spoon full of food infront of her mouth, Isha ate it and let out a sweet moan because of the taste of the food.....

Isha and Jungkook are now laying on the small circle couch which was settled inside the tent too....
Jungkook was wrapping his arm around her shoulder while she was putting her head on his chest.....they both were talking and laughing while teasing eachother a little.
Jungkook: so let's go for your second surprise.
Isha: what? One more? No way.
Jungkook chuckled and picked her in his arms and took her heels in his hand. Isha's mouth left a shocked shriek when Jungkook took her in his arms.....
Jungkook made her sit inside the car and again drove to somewhere.
Isha: now where?
Jungkook: just wait a little, love.

Jungkook stopped the car and came out of the car with Isha.....

He stopped the car at a beautiful bridge......
The whole area was silent........ Jungkook held Isha by her waist and made her sit on the car bownut.......
Isha: yah! What are you doing?!

Jungkook singnaled her to sit there only and he went towards the car trunk, he then opened the driver door and took out his blazer....
He came towards Isha and made her wear the blazer as it was a little chilly night.....

He then sat next to her and handled her a box.
Jungkook: and here is your second surprise my wifey.
Isha frowned and opened the box and saw something which made her chuckled and smile at the same time..

Isha: wow!! These many chocolates?!
Jungkook: yeah i bought every chocolates you like...
Isha smiled and hugged him tightly he also hugged her and pecked her forehead.

Isha: you are the best.
But soon after she pouted and looked down fiddling with her fingers.
Isha: i don't feel good when you only plan the dates and all the times and plan everything for me, i am never able to plan anything for you it's been half a year now i feel bad.

Jungkook put the box aside and pulled her on his lap and said.
Jungkook: you know i don't need anything from you except kisses. And also i love seeing you smile when I plan something like these....you don't need to plan something for me but you can make me happy by kissed everyday.
Isha smiled and kissed his lips and said.

Isha: let's go it's already late.
Jungkook smiled and hugged her and he started swinging her in his arms  while putting his chin over her right shoulder while kissing her bare should and nape...
Isha: Jungkook........not here!
Jungkook: why now?
Isha: what If someone sees us then?
Jungkook: no one will we are alone.
Isha: but still.
Jungkook: how about we continue at home.
He said picking her up and made their way towards the car ......

Author: don't worry nothing happened between them just some kisses and cuddles...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 1 1
"How did you figure out you were bi?" He asks him and Jungkook's eyebrows shoot up. He laughs, beet red, embarrassed. "That's actually a funny story...
3K 113 39
"Don't come near me, or else--" he cut me in the middle and said ,"or else what are you capable of doing Dr. Y/N , run away again just like last time...
17.9K 795 11
"Hoseok: Truth or Dare Namjoon? Namjoon: What the hell, dare me! Hoseok: I dare you to tongue kiss your crush, if they're here. If not then I dare yo...
12.4K 276 29
" yoo.. yoongi." I said as the words couldn't come out of my mouth. "Y/n give me a chance again I promise I won't make this mistake again." He said...