Crystalix (Winx Club x Sailor...

By SailorPokeWinx15

Serena goes to Alfea, a school for fairies. When she rooms with the Winx, she discovers that they are looking... More

Prologue ~EDITED :3~
A New Arrival
Naturenapped
Mission Winxpossible
A Moon Star Appears
A New Power
A Mysterious Dream
Learning About The Past
A Silver Kingdom
Trouble in Tokyo
Looking Through a Princess' Eyes
Lost in a Nightmare
Five Nights in Techna's Computer (filler)
The Blinding Light of The Sun
Discovery
Trophies
Rescue Team
Past Lives
Being Trendy

Final Battle (for now)

4.3K 104 44
By SailorPokeWinx15

"What do you mean we're trapped?!" Stella shrieked. Everyone was stuck in the 'hideout' the villains had created. Who knows what disadvantages they had.

"I can't open a portal... They must've planned this..." Saturn said. Everyone stared at her, wide-eyed. "No way!"

"Looks like we're stuck here..." Uranus sighed in a bored way. "I think we should try to find a way out." Neptune said.

"Don't you think that's what they want us to do?" Aisha asked. "Perhaps, but its not like we can just stay here like sitting ducks just waiting to be killed." Neptune replied.

"Your right... Maybe we should split up?" Aisha suggested seeing that everyone seemed pretty capable of handling Youmas, or Icy and Stormy. Baltor and Metalia always sent things/people to stall everyone. "That's even worse, to take on an evil force alone could kill us." Mars said distantly.

"Maybe in small groups? And we can contact each other if something goes wrong?" Rini said. "Shouldn't you transform first?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, you too Serena, Techna too." Stella informed the girls. "Right! Moon Et--"

"Wait! Transform into Prismix! They might not even know you're..." Stella whispered the last part. "Sailor Moon" Serena blinked before raising her hand.

"Prismix Power! Make-Up!"

"Pink Moon Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

"Purple Crystalix Power! Make-Up!"

The girls finished transforming moments later and turned to the others. "Okay, I have an idea. We can all split up into groups and try to find a way out of here, but each group needs at least one of the Winx, me or Rini." Serena said.

"Why?" Everyone asked in confusion. "Well, their Rainbow Crystals are connected to mine, and Rini's is connected to mine too. If something goes wrong, we can contact each other through them." Serena explained. "How?" Musa asked.

"Tap into your crystal's power, and send out a call for help. The scouts should sense it too."

"You mean like what you did to guide us here?" Flora asked. "Exactly"

"Wow, since when do you come up with such good strategies, Meatball Head?" Mars teased her.

"Shut up Bird Brain!" Serena stuck her tongue out. "So that's why you called me that" Bloom mumbled.

"Okay, how about two groups of five, and one group of six?" Pluto suggested. "Or just go in groups of two."

"Considering we all almost died in groups of two when Nehelenia returned, I'd rather go in groups of five or six..." Venus deadpanned, thinking of getting trapped in a mirror again.

"Yeah... Okay, in one group we'll have me, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Flora and Musa." Pluto started. "Mini Moon, Mercury, Stella, Techna, and Mars in another group. And Serena, Jupiter, Venus, Bloom, and Aisha in the last group. How does that sound?"

"Good... But why all the outers in the sa-- never mind." Mercury said with a sigh. The outers tended to work better together.

"Alright, let's go!" The three groups split up in different directions. Pluto's group ran until Neptune stopped running. "Neptune?" Pluto, Uranus, Saturn, Flora and Musa asked in unison. "There's something dangerous up ahead..." Neptune said while looking at her mirror.

Uranus unsheathed her sword. "Can you point where?" she asked. "I saw a glimpse of something that way, but I can't see anything else. Something is clouding it from view." Neptune pointed directly in front of everyone.

"Okay, Space Sword Blaster!" Uranus shouted. A scream suddenly pierced through the air. Thing is, it was Musa's.

"Musa?!" Flora exclaimed in worry. "Something slashed my arm..." Musa looked at her arm but quickly looked away again in disgust. Flora wrapped a few vines around her sudden wound to try and stop the bleeding.

"How did you get hurt? And Uranus, where did your attack land?" Pluto asked. "Don't know, I don't think a Youma appeared or got injured..."

"Uh, everyone... the mirror is picking up an evil energy all around us!" Neptune warned.

"Where? I don't see anything!" Everyone else replied. "All I see is fog" Flora said.

"There's something wrong with this place..." Pluto remarked, sensing strange things. "Of course there is, its the enemy's place!" Musa snapped.

"Yeah, but... this area is distorted somehow..." Pluto replied. "Flora, try sending a vine, straight ahead." The nature fairy did as told. From behind her, bursting from the mist, came a healthy green vine that wrapped around Saturn.

"Hey! What is this! Put me down!" Saturn protested. "Wait a second!" Flora reversed her spell and Saturn flew backwards along with the vine. "Saturn!" the outer scouts exclaimed. The girl in question suddenly appeared from the fog and was being carried backwards by the constricting plant.

"How did that happen?" Uranus asked as Flora managed to get the vine off Saturn. "Hang on a minute..." Pluto walked forward and disappeared only to reappear behind everyone. "Great, now we're forced to loop around forever..." Musa deadpanned.

...

Meanwhile, Mini Moons group was having trouble with Icy and Stormy. "Icicle Blast!" Icy exclaimed as ice shards flew at Mercury. "Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!" the guardian countered. The witches growled as they were drenched in water.

"Lightning Tornado!" Stormy yelled and a large tornado tossed the girls into the air. "I HATE THUNDER!!!" Mini Moon cried as she was spun around in the tornado. The sound of thunder was deafening to her.

"You're just like your Meatball Head of a mother!" Mars exclaimed while she pulled the little pinkette out of the storm. "Shut up!" Mini Moon snapped.

"Yellow Crystal Slash!" Stella exclaimed and next the Trix were blinded and attacked by a bright yellow light.

"Great Job, Stel" Techna congratulated her blonde friend. "Thanks! Now let's finish this!"

Techna nodded in agreement and they joined hands for a convergence spell. "Complimentary Electro Light!" the two Winx girls exclaimed. (I just realized that the two Winx's in each group have crystals in complementary colors o_o)

The Trix screamed and when the light faded, they were gone. "Woah, they got a lot stronger" Mars remarked.

"Let's hope, the last time they faced Metalia head on was when they died." Mercury replied.

"No worries! We just need to have the hope that we'll win!" Mini Moon cheered. The other girls smiled until they noticed a flash of green and red in the corner of her eye.

"That's Musa and Flora!" Techna exclaimed as she and Stella ran in the direction of all the flashing. "Wait for us!" the others shouted and they followed them.

A few minutes later they were surrounded in fog. "Minna! Where are you!" Mars called out.

"Mars?" Uranus's voice questioned.

"Hai! Where are you all?" Mars repeated. "We're in some sort of loop! We can't get out without returning to our starting point!" Uranus explained.

"Let's keep walking, we'll find them and then we should go look for the others." Mercury suggested. "Good idea." The five girls walked forward a little bit until they could see six silhouettes.

"Found you!" Mini Moon exclaimed and ran up to hug Saturn and Pluto.

"Why did you come here?" Saturn asked. "Uranus told you, we can only walk in circles."

"Maybe you forgot, we have the smartest scout and fairy!" Mini Moon pointed to Mercury and Techna, who were already calculating the loop's weak point.

"Maybe we should've put one of them in this group." Pluto deadpanned as the two genius girls worked their magic.

"Got it!" Mercury and Techna said in unison. They both pointed in the same direction, which was diagonal from them, near the floor. "Attack right there!"

"Silence Glaive Surprise!" Saturn exclaimed and aimed her attack to where the two girls were pointing. Everyone stepped aside and braced for any impact in case of any mistakes. Nothing happened except for the fog clearing.

"Yes! You did it!" Neptune congratulated Techna and Mercury.

"Let's go look for the others" Mars said, and spun around to start looking for the last group.

"Considering we faced Icy and Stormy, you all walked into a trap... The others are either facing Youmas or... we need to hurry!" Stella said and everyone broke into a run.

Meanwhile the last group was still looking for a way out, completely unbothered. "Man this place is huge! Who knows how long it'll take to get out!" Venus complained.

"I just hope the others are okay, maybe splitting up wasn't a good idea..." Serena sighed as she prayed to the moon for the seventh time in five minutes.

"Don't be a worry wart, I'm sure they're okay" Jupiter assured her.

"Yeah, I guess so..."

"Wait... anyone else feel negative energy?" Aisha said when she froze in place.

"Yes, I'm glad I'm not just being paranoid." Venus replied.

Just then a Youma's burst out of the shadows and attacked. "Stay together! This Youma is strong!" Serena exclaimed. "Got it!" Everyone else said.

"Orange Crystal Inferno!" Bloom shouted. A large fire left the Youma with a severe burn. It split itself into two, one Youma turned to dust and the other looked full of energy.

"What the?!" Bloom exclaimed in shock.

"This Youma must get rid of pain by splitting itself into two beings. One that carries all the damage, and the other completely relieved of injury." Aisha said.

"So that means we have to kill it in one blast... Serena?" All the eyes fell on the girl in question.

"Yeah, I'm on it. Moon Gorgeous Meditation!" Serena summoned a sword like weapon and attacked The Youma was obviously about to turn to dust, but it duplicated itself last second and was ready to charge.

It roared and its vine-like hair encircled everyone. It soon began to drain their energy.

"Rolling Heart Vibration!" Venus tried using her attack but it failed. "My energy is fading..." she said and tried to struggle against the Youma's hair. She managed to get her hand out and raised it in the air. Meanwhile Aisha, Bloom and Serena were using their crystals to call for help.

"Holy Blade! Come forth into my hand!" Venus exclaimed as she summoned the weapon she used to kill Beryl a long time ago. She could see it slowly coming to her until another hand grabbed it. "No!"

Of all the people to grab the sword, it just HAD to be Baltor. And he just HAD to be in his demon form!

"Long time, no see, Baltor" Aisha, Bloom and Serena growled.

"You may not have seen me, but I'm always watching you" Baltor replied in a low snarling voice.

'Creepy...' all the girls thought.

"Unfortunately, this will be the last time we see each other!" He said before swinging the sword up and was just about to bring it down before he spoke one last time.

"Before anyone wonders, yes, I do know you're Sailor Moon, Serena... Maybe I'll kill you first!" He exclaimed. Serena's eyes widened in terror before she suddenly realised she was now allowed to use her full moon power.

"In your dreams Baltor!" she yelled before channeling all her power and the energy she still had in her offensive defense. A crescent moon mark appeared on her head and a white light filled the area, knocking the sword out of Baltor hands and returning him to his regular wizard form.

"Great job, Serena! But our energy's still being drained!" Aisha said/complained.

"Yeah yeah I'm working on it!" Serena snapped.

"You haven't defeated me yet!" Baltor growled and grabbed the sword again. Nobody could really fight back considering their energy was very low. Baltor raised the sword again and swiftly lowered it. It was just about to hit Serena when a familiar rod deflected it.

"You're never hurting our Princess unless you want to die!" Pluto threatened. She knocked the sword out of his hand again and Flora caught it and cut the Youma's hair.

"Green Crystal Frenzy!" The nature fairy yelled. Large thorny plants all attacked the Youma, trapping it and disabling its duplication ability.

"Red Crystal Harmony!" Musa shouted, causing the Youma inside the trapped vines to turn to dust.

"Now that we're all here, we should do a huge convergence spell." Bloom said. The others nodded in agreement and the all held hands while circling around Baltor.

The Senshi, including Serena, all prayed to their mother planets and their castles for maximum power. The Winx gathered all the power they could muster before they began to chant.

"Sailor Planet Attack!!!"

"Winx Convergence!!!"

All their power combined was truly invincible. Baltor stared wide eyed even though the light the protagonist's power gave off was blinding. The attack hit and he yelled "Your battle is nowhere near over yet!" before turning to dust.

All the girls took a moment to rest. Their bodies were basically fried and they couldn't move easily.

"Wait, is it possible for a wizard to turn to dust?" Jupiter asked.

"I think only Youma's do..." Serena replied.

"So... that wasn't the real Baltor!?" Techna exclaimed.

"It never was, I never had the real Baltor by my side, or the real Trix. Baltor has been dead for years and the Trix are still trapped in some book!" A raspy voice said.

"Ugh, can't you just leave us alone for 10 minutes?!" Venus complained as she stood up again. The others followed her lead.

"I think I should become Sailor Moon..." Serena deadpanned before raising her hand in the air. "Moon Eternal Power! Make Up!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, let's win this battle!" Uranus cheered. "World Shaking!" she shouted and a yellow blast of power simply went right through the purple haze of Queen Metalia.

"Her core is the mark above her eyes! Attack there!" Sailor Moon instructed. "Solaria Shining Ray!" Stella yelled as a ray of power struck Metalia's core. It barely bothered her.

"Is that all you got! Take this!" Metalia mocked and shot purple beams at the girls. "Kyaa!" they all screamed as they barely dodged.

"Mars Flame Sniper!" Sailor Mars exclaimed. She fired a fire arrow at the evil queen. Metalia didn't even flinch.

"If that mark is her core, why don't our attacks faze her?" Aisha asked. "I-I don't know" Sailor Moon admitted in defeat.

"We can't just give up! There's no such thing of us losing!" Bloom yelled. "Orange Crystal Inferno!"

"Blue Crystal Smash!" Aisha exclaimed after her. Queen Metalia smirked (idk if you'd be able to see it as a smirk or not, but still). "You can't defeat me" she said in her raspy voice.

"Why doesn't she feel our attacks?" Sailor Moon mumbled. Suddenly, she remembered something.

"Lovely Serenity, the power of the Legendary Silver Crystal depends upon your heart"

The environment around her disappeared, and Sailor Moon was in the Chamber of Prayer. Across from her was her past life mother, Queen Serenity.

"Kon'nichiwa Serenity, what brings you here?" Queen Serenity asked.

"How are we supposed to defeat Queen Metalia? Why is she even here again?" Sailor Moon asked.

"When you last battled her, did you use the Holy Blade for the last blow?"

"W-well... no..."

"That's why"

"Well, why aren't our powers working on her?" Sailor Moon asked quite desperately.

"Have you forgotten? Your powers depend upon your heart. The same goes for the Winx and Senshi" Queen Serenity explained.

"I just remembered" Sailor Moon said with a smile.

"Never forget it" Serenity whispered as she and the Chamber of Prayer disappeared. Sailor Moon was back at the battlefield. Venus and Uranus were covering her, understanding she had a vision. 

"I'm back now!" she said as she joined in the fight again. For some reason, she wasn't telling anyone about using their heart. She thought if they fought harder, they would exhaust too much energy.  'I need to tell them' she thought and snapped herself out of it.

"Everyone! Our power depends upon our heart! We need to think about something we love! Think about that! Don't we need to protect what we care about? It makes us stronger!" Sailor Moon exclaimed.

The others nodded in agreement. They each thought of the most important thing to them. "Now channel our energy into the Holy Blade!"

All the Senshi prayed to their mother planets for as much power as possible. The Winx gathered all their magic and held hands. They did the same thing they did to defeat Baltor, but this time they poured their heart and soul into the attack

Sailor Moon brought out her crystal and added its power into the attack. She knew there were real consequences if she used as much power as she was. But she didn't care, the fate of the magic dimension and Earth was her priority. She gathered all her energy into the Holy Blade along with everyone else and released it on Queen Metalia's core.

The queen's cry pierced through the air. Smoke filled the area, and everyone was too tired to move. If they didn't win that time, they would be too exhausted to gather that much energy again.

Needless to say they almost broke into tears when Metalia's  laugh was heard. "You think that hurt me? Ha!" Although given how weak Queen Metalia's voice was it was obvious she was incredibly weak.

"How did that not kill her?" Bloom asked with a shaky voice.

"Ow... does anyone else feel like glass pieces pierced through their skin?" Aisha asked while weakly looking around her body for glass.

"yeah, I kinda do..." Stella replied. The other Winx nodded in agreement.

"Where'd Mama go?" Mini Moon asked as she shakily looked around. Her eyes widened when she saw her in her civilian form. "Mama!" she shrieked.

"What's wrong?" Flora asked before she saw what was wrong. Suddenly adrenaline filled her veins and she sprung up and ran to Serena. The others sensed something was wrong and the same thing happened to them.

"What the hell happened to her?!" Sailor Venus exclaimed in fear.

"She must've fainted." Flora said softly until she touched her hand. She wondered if she was just being paranoid, or Serena was a little cold.

"What's wrong, Flora?" Neptune asked.

"I-its nothing!" the nature fairy said quickly.

Out of curiosity, Bloom stretched her hand out and grabbed Serena's hand. However she pulled away in shock and disbelief when she felt her body temperature was lower than normal. "She's cold..." she whispered.

The Senshi stumbled back a little until Mercury almost stepped on something like a glass bead. She picked it up and noticed its faint shine. She analyzed it and gasped when she discovered what it was.

"It shattered..." she said sadly.

"No!" The others exclaimed. "Sadly yes..."

"Where are the other fragments?" Uranus asked as she hurriedly looked around.

"This is the only one in the area... how?" Mercury questioned. Metalia's weak evil laughter could be heard in the background.

The bluette analyzed the area and her eyes fell on the fairies. There was an aura around them just like Serena's. "I-in them! Those "glass shards" were fragments of the Legendary Silver Crystal!" Mercury shouted. The Winx's eyes widened.

"How do we get them out?!" Techna asked.

"There's no way..." Venus sighed in defeat.

An idea suddenly struck Bloom. "What would happen if we combined the Rainbow Crystals?" she asked.

Pluto stepped up. "It would..." a look of joy and realization crossed her face. "It would create the Silver Rainbow Crystal! Otherwise known as the Cosmos Crystal!"

"Which would save her, right?"

"Yes! But... you all might die..."

Bloom thought it over. "I don't care. Its a chance I'm willing to take"

The other Winx stepped up. "We agree" they said in unison.

Venus looked at them with tears in her eyes. "You would do that for her?"

"Of course! Its our mission to protect her! In this life and the last!" Venus smiled. "Thank you"

"Okay, here we go." The Winx held hands and closed their eyes. They concentrated their power on combining their crystals. In a few seconds, they opened their eyes aand saw a silver crystal that shined in rainbow colors. They looked down at Serena and smiled.

"Consider this your Crystalix, Princess, you've earned it." They said. The crystal lowered into Serena's heart and she started shining. 

The blonde's body rose in the air and she was shrouded in bright light. When it faded, Serena, no, Sailor Cosmos stood in its place.

"It worked! And we're not dead!" Bloom cheered.

"The fragments of the Silver Crystal must be acting as our star seeds." Techna said with a smile.

"I'm... alive?" Cosmos asked.

"Yes, you are! Don't you dare scare us like that again!" The Senshi cried.

"I'll think about it" Cosmos laughed.

Metalia, however, was furious. "WHAT?! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!" she exclaimed. She tried shooting them with purple beams but it was much weaker than before.

"Everyone! Let's try it again. Let's put as much power as we can in the Holy Blade!" Cosmos said and she stepped back to hold hands with her comrades. "We work better together"

The Holy Blade levitated  in the center of the circle of Senshi and fairies.

"Mercury Crystal Power!"

"Mars Crystal Power!"

"Jupiter Crystal Power!"

"Venus Crystal Power!"

"No! You'll never defeat me!" Metalia tried attacking but a barrier was around everyone.

"Uranus Crystal Power!"

"Neptune Crystal Power!"

"Saturn Crystal Power!"

"Pluto Crystal Power!"

"Pink Moon Crystal Power!"

"No! This can't be the end of me!" Metalia protested.

"Blue Crystal Power!"

"Red Crystal Power!"

"Purple Crystal Power!"

"Green Crystal Power!"

"Yellow Crystal Power!"

"Orange Crystal Power!"

"NOOOOOO!" Metalia screamed.

"Cosmo Rainbow Crystal Power!"

"MAKE-UP!!!"

All the power went into the Holy Blade and the Winx flew over to aim it at Metalia's core. The Senshi and Cosmos were quick to help out.

A flash of light shined throughout the hideout. It was so powerful that even those at Alfea and the rest of Magix was blinded by it.

When the light faded, the girls were all behind Alfea, laying on the ground, panting. "Did... we win?" Musa asked.

"Yeah, we did, its all over" Mini Moon, who had reverted back to Rini, replied.

"I guess now that Chaos was defeated a while ago, and the remaining evil is gone... I suppose, we finally have a chance for peace..." Uranus sighed happily.

"Peace? No. We'll always have to fight evil, but we'll always be ready for it" Serena smiled.

"Because light attracts darkness, right?" Techna said. "Yes"

Soon the students of Alfea came to the back in curiosity. Ms. Faragonda pushed her way to the front of the crowd. "What happened?!" She exclaimed.

"We did it, Ms. Faragonda, we won" Bloom explained.

"We should head back to Tokyo, it was nice meeting you, Winx, we love you, Serena" Hotaru said as she got up along with Ami, Rei, Lita, Mina, Michelle, Amara, and Trista. The girls all teleported to their hometown.

"Well, Winx. I think we should get you to the infirmary." Ms. Faragonda said as she lead the way. Serena continued to lay down waiting for some sort of invitation.

''Serena, what are you laying around for?" Stella asked.

"Yeah she said the Winx" Musa quoted.

"But I'm not--" Serena was cut off by Bloom.

"That means you too! You're a Winx!" Bloom said with a smile.

"R-really?" Serena asked in shock. The Winx, or should I say, other Winx nodded. Serena smiled.

"Coming!" Serena knew now that the Senshi weren't her ONLY best friends.

*End*

A/N: Forgive me for any typos! dang I have never ended a chapter without a cliffhanger before... I might do an epilogue, but I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards doing a sequel, but I'm not sure. Sorry this chapter took so long, I blame laziness and i have other stories to work on... maybe I'll post them on Wattpad. What do you think? Should i post my Sailor Moon/Pokemon crossover? Anyways, this is the last chapter *cries*  i hope you liked the ending! Sequel? Yay or nay? Nya~!
~Hannah-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
73 0 7
when returning to the beginning or continue Wella and her friends of crossovers are back and Chibiusa going home to 30th Century Crystal Tokyo but no...
9.4K 224 26
The Winx have defeated the Trix, Darkar, and Valtor and were officially named the new Company of Light. They each were given the title of being the G...
12.6K 229 28
A new threat darkens the days of the Magic Dimension. The only hope of the fairies is the only fairy who can control the moon... The story takes plac...