𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

729 36 6
By kaykay12002

Katherine was with Spencer, Aria, and Hanna in Spencer's kitchen studying, for the SATs.

"It's insane. How many words do they expect you to learn in one night?" Hanna asked.

"Stringent"

"tough. Inflexible" Katherine said before Spencer could.

"It's not like you're gonna actually use 'em"

"Meretricious" Aria said reading off a card.

"It's not like you go to college and you just start speaking a completely different language"

"It's about getting into college"

"Meretricious, phony, flashy" Katherine beat Spencer into saying.

Spencer took a glance at Katerine, with a small smile. Katherine noticed the glance but didn't say anything.

"Oh, Hanna, why are you still eating that?" Aria asked Hanna.

"Cause it's here"

"Put it in the garbage"

"Well, then I'd have to stand over the garbage and eat it"

"Besotted"

Spencer then playfully placed a hand over Katherine's mouth so she could answer this time. "Infatuated, enamored, in love with"

Katherine playfully glared at Spencer and licked her hand.

"Eww, why did you have to lick my hand?" Spencer asked wiping her hand on her shirt.

"Then maybe not put your hand over my mouth babe"

Spencer lightly shook her head and a light blush came onto her cheeks.

"Hey, what did Noel Kahn say to you after the memorial?"

"Hello, we're taking the SATs in less than 12 hours. Can we focus?"

Katherine leaned over to Spencer and kissed her cheek. "Calm down love, everything will be fine" she whispered in Spencer's ear.

Spencer's breath hitched a little but didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Okay, Spencer. You do not need to know any more big words. You're already scary enough to anyone under 50. And so are you Kat"

"I'm not scary! Am I scary?"

"I know I am," Katherine said.

"A little"

Spencer then turned to Kat. "Kat, am I scary?"

Katherine shrugs. "Maybe a little"

"Hey, I saw No Kahn hug you, and he did not wanna let go"

Katherine groaned a little and placed her forehead on Spencer's shoulder. Spencer looked at her and then brought her hand to Katherine's head and lightly patted her cheek.

"Talk about not wanting to let something go"

"Why can't you give him a chance? He's smart, he's cute. His dad owns, like, half of Rhode Island and he's got great lips"

"His father?"

"No, Ew. Seriously, Aria, you and Norl would look amazing together" Hanna said.

Aria turned to look at Hanna. "Can we just drop it, please? I'm not looking for anything more than a friend"

"Why? Don't you have enough on Facebook? Besides, don't you want someone real? Someone, you can, I don't know, scratch and sniff?"

"Wow, maybe you should just eat that over the garbage," Spencer said.

"Look, I am trying to help out a friend here. We don't all have smokin' hot ball boys from the country club"

Katherine sighed a little and removed her head from Spencer's shoulder. Spencer was kinda sad she moved her head from her shoulder.

"What is going on with you and Alex? Is he back from that tournament?"

"Yeah. He's back"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Of course he is" she grumbled to herself.

"And?"

"And it's... good. It's so good. I want it to last, but I'm afraid I'm gonna blow it"

Katherine looked at the time. "I'm gonna head home, I'm tired from all this studying"

"Bye," The three said.

"Bye," Katherine said and walked out of Spencer's house.

Katherine was walking out of her room and almost bumped into Oliver.

"Oi! Watch it, sister"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever"

Oliver turned to glare at her. "Don't give me that tone or I will tell Father"

Katherine sighed. "Sorry Oliver"

Oliver smiled and patted her head. "That's a good girl. Anyway I'm off"

Katherine sighed and watched him and she left herself to go to school.

Katherine had just walked into school when Evelyn came up to her.

"Hey"

Katherine smiled and looked over at her. "Hey"

"Are you ready to take SATs?"

Katherine shook her head. "No, but I just want to get it over with"

Evelyn nodded. "Yeah me too"

The both of them then made it to the library and walked inside and went to a table and sat down.

Katherine looked up and saw that Hanna was beckoning Katherine over to where, Spencer, her, and Aria are.

"I'll be back," Katherine told Evelyn"

Evelyn nodded and waved her off. Katherine then walked up to them and stood beside Aria while Hanna and Spencer were in front of them.

"Can't believe it was trashed. Just when you thought that 'A' would give it a rest"

"It's like Toby has to kill Alison all over again"

"Toby? What do you mean, Toby? His motorcycle was totaled. Isn't he dead?"

Katherine shook her head. "Doubt he is dead. He probably is just in hiding"

"I hear more from Alison now than when she was alive"

"You guys, I thought we decided 'A' wasn't Toby. 'A' was happy to have Tobt out of the picture"

"How do we know that Toby didn't just send that text? And why are we suddenly trusting 'A'? 'A' made a fake bracelet to mess with us"

"Emily, hey, where've you been?" Hanna asked when she saw Emily walk up to them.

"Yeah, why weren't you at Spencer's last night?"

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't get out of practice till really late so just went straight home and crashed. So what did I miss?"

"Well, we studied. They studied and I annoyed them. Alison's memorial got trashed" Hanna said.

Katherine nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah that is true"

"Yeah. I heard"

"What is my mom doing here?" Aria asked looking behind Hanna and Spender and saw her mother through the window, and walked out of the library, to go talk to her mom.

"The rest will now begin at 10:00. If this interferes with any plans, you've made for the afternoon, I suggest you make some calls. If you didn't bring a phone I am sure this tap happy gentleman over here would be glad to lend you his" The librarian said.

Katherine was at one of the bookcases studying.

Spencer looked up over at her. "You're not gonna sit down?"

Katherine looked up at her and shook her head. "No, I'm good standing plus gonna be sitting a while when we take SATs"

Spencer looked a little longer. "Okay if you say," she said and went back to studying.

"Who do I speak to about getting into the boys locker room?" Wilden asked

"I'd have to find a custodian. Do you want to follow me?"

"No, that's alright. I'm gonna wait here"

Katherine looked over at Wilden and rolled her eyes and goes back to studying. "I swear he is such a dick" she mumbled to herself.

"God, he's freaking me out! Whose locker is he poking into now?" Hanna asked.

"He's desperate. Ali's brother's breathing down his neck"

"Yeah, ours too. What if Jason told the police Alison's version of what happened after the night of the fire?"

"If Jason was gonna tell them, he would've told them a year ago. He knows that story's bogus" Spencer said.

"Well, then, why do they bring it up?"

"To try to drive a wedge between us. But he's not gonna do that"

Wilden then walked up to the group. "Sorry about the memorial. I know how hard you girls worked on it. Shocking though, right, something like that could happen out in the open and nobody saw anything?"

Katherine rolled her eyes and grumbled a little to herself.

"Well, everybody here was probably studying for the exam that we're about to take"

"Yeah, so you might wanna look for eyewitnesses somewhere else," Katherine said looking over at Wilden.

Wilden glared at Katherine. "So you were all studying together last night, then?"

"Yes, we were all at Spencer's"

"All of you?"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Yes all of us, is that so hard to believe, I mean we are friends"

Wilden glared at Katherine again. "Okay," he said and then walked away.

Katherine rolled her eyes and turned back to studying, ignoring Spencer's gaze.

"Emily, what is going on?"

Katherine sighed and gathered her stuff. "As much as I love you guys I'm trying to study so I'm just gonna go somewhere else," she said and walked away not waiting to hear what they say.

Katherine walked into the locker room and sat on the floor and leaned her back against the lockers and pulled her knees to her chest and leaned her head against the lockers and closed her eyes.

Evelyn then sat down beside her. "Everything good?"

Katherine nodded her head with a hum.

"Do you need water or anything?"

Katherine shook her head and placed her head on Evelyn's shoulder. "I just didn't sleep well"

Evelyn placed her head on top of Katherine's. "Why?"

Katherine shrugged and closed her eyes again. "I don't know, some nights I can't sleep well"

Evelyn looked around and then quieted her voice so only Katherine could hear. "Is it because of your brother?"

Katherine nodded her head.

Evelyn sighed. "When he's home you should stay with someone"

Katherine sighed. "Maybe"

From afar Spencer was watching them, with a little jealousy since she wished it was her, sitting beside Katherine.

"If you want to go sleep you can," Evelyn told her.

"Okay," Katherine said and slowly fell asleep.

Spencer bent down and lightly tapped Katherine's shoulder.

Katherine groaned a little and picked up her head from Evelyn's shoulder and looked at Spencer.

"Wilden took Emily to see if something was hers and I was wondering if you wanted to go?"

Katherine took a glance at Evelyn and she nodded her head, letting her know if she wanted to go she could.

"Yeah I'll come," Katherine said and got up and walked with Spencer to where Emily is with Wilden.

"What is going on?" Spencer asked walking into the library.

"Oh, perfect! We can all be together for an update"

Katherine moved close to stand by Spencer and placed her head on her shoulder. Spencer smiled a little and let her stay there.

"No, we're supposed to be in the girls' lock3r room"

"Yeah well, I'm guessing you girls are used to being in places you're not supposed to be. Did you tell your friends where you were last night when you weren't studying for the test? See, cause I got these really interesting photos" Wilden said and handed his phone with the picture to Emily. "Go ahead and pass it around. There's plenty more where that came from at the precinct"

The other four looked at the picture on Wilden's phone that showed Emily sitting on the bench at Alison's memorial.

"I see you didn't get a chance to clean your shoes either, huh?"

Katherine looked down at Emily's shoes and then back up to her.

"That's not why I went there"

"Really? So you didn't go back to the memorial to finish up Toby's handiwork? Or were you just there covering up his tracks?"

Katherine rolled her eyes and was about to say something but Spencer being Spencer knew she was gonna say something so she poked her in the side, so Katherine picked up her head and looked at Spencer who shook her head her head. Katherine sighed and placed her head back on Spencer's shoulder.

"I found it like that. It was already destroyed"

"Really?" Wilden said and grabbed something out of Emily's bag. "Then let me ask you a question. What were these doing in your bag?" he asked holding up one of the figures from Allison's memorial. "Souvenirs? Something Toby asked you to save so he can keep it for his trophy collection?"

"This has nothing to do with Toby!" Emily said and moved Wilden's hand down.

"Em, why do you have those?"

Emily didn't say anything and just looked down at the ground.

"You put those in there, you creep. Emily would never do that. The memorial was her idea"

"Yeah, so I heard. Nice cover, huh?" Wilden then pulled something out of his pocket. "You want me to share this with them, or would you like to? Go ahead and tell them, Emily, about the angry letter that you wrote to Alison, which is dated, by the way, three days before she disappeared"

Katherine rolled her eyes.

"You had no right to read that"

"Emily, what is that letter?" Spencer asked.

"Tell her. Tell her how you wanted to punish Alison for rejecting you. Tell her how you felt relieved at the funeral. She wasn't gonna be around to humility you anymore, was she?"

Emily turned to her friends. "I went back to that memorial to say I was sorry. There were horrible things in that letter and I didn't mean them. Suddenly she was gone, and... I loved her as more than a friend. I just never had the chance to tell her in the right way"

"Give her the letter back. Give it back to her now or I swear to God I will rip your head off!" Katherine said glaring at the man.

"Sorry, I can't. We're not leaving this room until you tell me what you were doing carting around pieces of Allison's memorial"

"I took them 'cause they were the only things that weren't broken"

The door then opened and Katherine turned to see who came in and saw that it was Spencer's mom.

"What's going on in here? Why aren't they in the locker room with the other kids?"

"Who are you?"

"Her mother. I mean, if this is the school's idea of keeping my child safe, I'm - I'm glad I came back. Honey, who is she crying?"

"He accused her of killing Alison," Spencer said and moved closer to Emily which caused Katherine to let out a little whine since she was comfortable with her head on Spencer's shoulder.

"What?

"He went through her purse. And now he's accusing--"

"Hold it. Hold it. You're questioning minors without an adult present? What- what police department do you work for? What century are you in?"

"Ma'am, I would advise you--"

"Oh, no I would advise you, to back off because anything that they've said to you is inadmissible in a courtroom, period. Let's go. Emily, honey, grab your things"

The five friends helped Emily grab her things and walked with her out of the library.

Katherine had just walked into her house with a sigh. She was about to make it to her room but was stopped by Kyleigh.

"Hey, sweetie"

Katherine looked over at her with a smile. "Hey"

"Did you take SATs or were they postponed?"

"They were postponed"

"Well, do you want anything?"

Katherine shook her head. "No, I'm good I'm just gonna go to my room"

"Okay"

Katherine then walked up to her room.

Edited: no

{2496}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 113 41
Sarah Shah had never thought of herself to be a strong person but her fate demands her to be as it is tied with Xavier Smith, the world renowned CEO...
142K 3K 61
Agent Prentiss is living a good life in DC with her daughter Bella. But Doyle is looking for revenge and Emily is his target. What will happen when t...
1.9K 541 62
Falling for the nerd is hard but falling for him only gets harder when it threatens to take away your status at the top of the social ladder. ...
329K 10.1K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...