The Devils Temptation {Bada L...

By InsaneMaker

{First Book} In where two close friends finally meet again after years. Both ending in a terrible note and fe... More

{ Prologue }
{ Cast }
{ Cycle of life }
{ The Crew Members }
{ I'll show them who the better Kim is }
{Craving her attention}
{Worth so much more}
{More like my girl}
{ Her past }
{Seducing her}
{Mr. Steal Your Girl }
{ Recognition }
{ Class Mission }
{The Annoyed Leader}
{Friends Who Flirt?}
{Filming Class }
{ Can You See My Heart? }
{ A Crush? }
{ Best Friends Again }
{Kpop Challenge}
{ Leave Me Alone }
{Fear Of Abandonment}
{ Death Match}
{The Start Of Something}
{Pool Party}
{Mega Crew Mission}
{The Struggles}
{ The Unexpected }
{Filming Day}
{We Did It!}
{Old Friendships}
{Interviews}
{Woman}
{She's Finally Happy}
{That's My Girl}
{Beach Date}
{The Blonde Era}
{Clingy Girlfriend}
{Cruel Society}
{Harsh Leaders}
{Birthday Date}
{One Big Family}
{Girls Supporting Girls}
{Finally Free}
{Leader; Leah}
{Hwasa Mission}
{No Bad Blood}
{Bada's Past}
{Queens Vs Queens}
{The Devil's Temptation}
{My Second Home}
{My home}
{Practice Before Finals}
{Finals pt.1}
{Important Announcement!}
{The Finals}
{I Still Love Her}
{Second Story!}

{Final pt.2}

943 59 14
By InsaneMaker

The girls rush backstage with the hugest grins across their faces. They were glowing more after the performance from happiness and sweat. Leah tilted her head to the side watching how the girls cheered each other. They shared positive feedback and even complimented one another. Her green blue eyes sparkled as she saw how loving and caring they were with one another. It had taken her forever to realize she had created a family of her own. She had spent many years of her life wanting to be accepted by her own family and she failed to realize the people who actually stood by her side. They weren't her parents or blood related but that didn't matter to her at all. She had gotten a beautiful family from all the struggles in her life. Not only that but she knew where they stood with her especially because they never left. They never abandoned nor gave up on her, not even when she was going through her depression stages. Her eyes became glossy from the tears starting to form in her eyes. She looked away, blinking the tears away not wanting to ruin her makeup. She mostly didn't want the girls to see her cry or worry about her.

Lately she's been feeling super emotional and a bit anxious. Everything seemed too good to be true. There were times where she would question everything. She would even wonder if she's having a nice dream or is actually awake. She had spent an entire part of her life in this complete darkness. Constantly wondering when she would come out at the other end of the tunnel. When she would finally find the light meaning it was the end. She never realized she actually found it a long time ago when Eternal was finally created. "Unnie?" Miyeon called out her name without getting a response from her. She noticed how she stared ahead at nothing in particular. A look of concentration upon her face allowed them to know she was lost in thought. The younger girl took a step closer to her waving a hand in front of her face. She called out her name once again, not receiving any response. "Leah?" Ivy called out, clapping her hands in front of her face. This caused her to snap back into realization, she blinked a couple of times looking around.

Her green blue eyes looked at the four girls who stood in front of her with worried looks. She raised her brow in confusion wondering what she had missed. "Unnie, we called your name out multiple times. We need to get changed for the Class Mission choreo's." She nodded her head allowing Ivy to drag her. She chuckled, watching how the girls cheerfully giggled running through the halls.

"We're late, Bada! Let's go, hurry!" The tall handsome girl leaned against the outside wall of the dance studio. Her brown eyes glued to her phone screen as she sent a message to her mother letting her know about her whereabouts. She locked her phone, shoving it into her front pocket, her head turning to the right seeing the short brunette girl. She ran towards her holding tightly onto the strap of her duffle bag. As she ran her hair gracefully flew behind her, her bangs beautifully moved off to the side exposing her forehead. Half of her hair was pinned with a huge black bow while the rest was down.  At that moment her smile fell into this frozen state. She gulped feeling her throat going dry seeing the younger girl running. Although Leah ran as fast as she could across the street making sure there wasn't any car coming. In Bada's eyes she ran in slow motion, her body seemed to be glowing out of nowhere. Her eyes grew slightly big upon seeing her bright smile as she ran to her.

Her right hand came up touching her chest feeling her heart skip a beat. She's never been one to be enchanted or mesmerized by someone. "Hurry, come on!" Leah grabbed her hand, as she slammed open the glass door. Bada wasn't processing anything at all yet, still lost in her beauty. Her brown eyes glanced down realizing she was indeed wearing one of her t-shirts. Bada allowed the younger girl to drag her past the halls to the elevator. Leah pressed the button as the door opened allowing them inside. The tall girl still looked down, her eyes galling on their hands, seeing how her best friend had never once let go off. Her green blue eyes focused on the bright red numbers in front of them. The corner of Bada's lips turned upwards as she changed their hands. Her hand being in front as she intertwined their fingers together. This caught the brunette's attention, making her glance up in surprise. Her eyes slightly widened as she stared up at her best friend who tilted her head smiling at her. Leah smiled in response, locking eyes with her. They had such a unique bond where things didn't need to be said they could read each other's mind with one look.

As the elevator door opens, Bada is the first to start running, dragging Leah with her. The shorter girl giggled as she tried to catch up with her. She argued about how longer her legs were and for her to slow down.

Standing backstage the brunette girl made sure to check up on her girls. She made sure they all looked presentable. Miyeon and Mina come up to her asking her to fix their hair. She didn't say anything other than automatically running her fingers through their hair. She fixed their hair strands as her eyes focused on them. When she was done with Miyeon she patted her butt telling her to move out of the way. The younger girl didn't complain as Tatter stood in front of her. "Unnie, can you also fix my hair?" Leah raised a brow in surprise. She chuckled, nodding her hair, seeing how clinging the girl had gotten with her. She raises her hands up, moving her hair off to the side from her face. She was careful enough not to poke her with her acrylic nails. One by one, Team BEBE formed a line wanting the girl also to check them and fix their hair for them. This caused the older girl to start laughing, finding them quite adorable. Tatter hugged the older girl once she was finished thanking her. The last person standing in front of her being her lovely girlfriend. "Me too!"

The half Korean Mexican girl didn't complain at all; she ushered her to lean down. Bada did as she's told, leaning down to her height allowing her to fix her long curly hair. Their cameraman filmed every intersection they have had so far. He zoomed the camera into the two girls seeing how happy they were looking at one another. "You don't need any fixing!" Leah complains, hitting the tall girl on the shoulder. Bada shrugged her shoulders giggling, she wrapped her arms around the younger girl. She just used that excuse to be closer to her. She hadn't seen her ever since they started the competition and just wanted to see her again. Being near her and watching her on screen were two completely different things. "Bada unnie, we love your guys' relationship and all but we really want good luck from our leader." Mina pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. Leah pulled away from Bada as she stared at the youngest girl.

"Okay, come on girls gather around. You too team BEBE." Leah held Mina and Yujin's hands as they gathered around in a circle. Lusher, Tatter, Kyma, Chehe and Bada gathered around in the circle. Bada standing across from her girlfriend as she stared at her with a huge grin. Her green blue eyes glancing at the monitor still see Daniel talking explaining what's about to happen next. "I wanted you guys to be included because over the past few months I've noticed how supportive you guys have been towards my girls. Plus we've all grown such a great friendship bond between us. I consider you guys also part of my family." Yujin smiled looking at Lusher who's face instantly lit up hearing she was now part of Leah's family. The short haired girl leaned her head against her leander's shoulder. She basically cuddled into her side feeling the most comfortable around her. Ivy's brown eyes looked around at each girl with a smile on her face. Her eyes became glossy trying to hold in her tears, today has been such an emotional roller coaster for them. "I am so incredibly proud of each one of you. I know I'm not that close to you Cheche but in the small amount of time I've known you. I can see how talented and amazing you truly are. I'm proud of my youngest, I know this hasn't been easy for you guys. Trust me it hasn't been easy for any of us."

Cheche smiled with tears in her eyes. Although she wasn't close to Leah it meant the world hearing those words coming out of her mouth. She chuckled, feeling a bit shy and overwhelmed with emotions. "I might seem to be doing fine but trust me I've learned to deal with feelings and situations a lot differently than most of you. I am super happy to be here, being able to share this incredible moment and stage with you guys. It was an incredible feeling I never knew I could ever feel. No matter what happens tonight I want every single one of you to cherish these last moments and have fun. As Eternal we will continue to cheer on for you guys, even if we don't win." The girls all screamed in union, raising their hands up. Bada giggled, her eyes landing on her members who smiled so brightly.

The girls all turned to face the taller girl wanting to know if she had something to say or add now. She cleared her throat, licking her lips. "There isn't much for me to say since Moonie said most of what I was thinking. I'm proud of you guys, I'm really happy that we were able to create such an amazing bond not only as teammates, rivals but friends. It means the world to us being able to be here and making it to the finals. Like Moonie said, let's have fun and enjoy the last of it. Oh, and I'm proud of you, Moonie. I might not say it as often but you deserve being here." Leah closed her eyes feeling the tears starting to form in her eyes. She lifted her head up, blinking away the tears, not allowing herself to cry yet. She didn't want to ruin her makeup. Plus she's aware once she starts to cry all her members will start to cry. "That's right, Leah. I'm proud of you, no one knows how much you truly have been through apart from you. Your grandfather might not be with us here in person but I'm sure he's extremely proud of you." The brunette girl looked at Ivy who gave her such a warm smile.

She nodded her head letting go of her members hands and engulfing Ivy into a tight embrace. Leah gripped the back of her shirt as she took in a deep breath. She pulled away knowing they were running out of time. "Let's hurry this up, one." She placed her thumb in the center of the circle. Ivy smiled looking around at the girls loving the feeling of doing this small good luck chant. "Two." She placed her hand on top of Leah's as she chuckled lightly. Her eyes landed on Yujin who bit her lower lip. She took a sharp inhale in holding back her tears. She brushes her hair behind her ears, stepping forwards. "Three." She placed her right hand on top of them. Their eyes landed on Miyeon who allowed a single tear to roll down her face. She sniffed knowing she's never felt this kind of love in the past. She's glad she's finally able to feel it and share it with her members. "Four." She placed her warm soft hand onto Yujin with her thumb sticky up. Her brown eyes landing on Mina who glanced at each member.

"I want to say first that I am glad to have met you guys. You truly have shown me what love is not only between members but love between friends, sisters and family. You guys are the closest thing to family and I love you guys so dearly. Five." She placed her fist on top of them. She chuckled as Leah looked her way, sending her wink. Her green blue eyes landed on Bada who stood there smiling at the girls waiting for them to raise their hands up into the air. Her smile faded realizing they were telling them to join into there letting good luck chant. "One." She giggled, placing her hand on top of Mina's. This is something they have never done. Somehow she felt a bit childish doing this but she also has never tried this. It's something she wanted to try out at one point with the girls. Their good luck chant before going up on stage is telling them good luck and how much she loves them. This all got to know them but they didn't mind trying it out. One by one the girls ended up joining with Cheche being the last one to place her hand on top of everyone else's.

The girls all smiled at one another feeling these huge scenes of happiness radiating between them. Leah nodded her head telling them to scream together. "Fighting!" The girls screamed together, lifting their hands up to the air. Mina and Yujin quickly hugged Leah, being rushed to stand by the stairs. The brunette girl patted their backs watching them hype each other up. She jumped a little feeling startled by a warm hand pressed against her lower back. She turned to the right, being met with Bada who looked down at her with a smile upon her face. She winked at the girl watching how fluster Leah became, her cheeks turned bright red as she turned away. She cleared her throat raising her hands up to her bandana making it seem as if she's fixing it. "Did I just make you nervous?" The tall girl whispered in shock only for them two to hear. She stood in front of her leaning her head down. Her eyes meet hers as she glances down at her cheeks. Leah quickly place her hand on her cheek, shoving her face away.

She shook her head quickly fixing her facial experiences. She furrowed her brows deepling crossing her arms over her chest. "No, you just caught me off guard is all." That was indeed a whole lie. Her heart was full of racing hitting her chest wanting nothing more than to pop out of her chest. Her ears had turned red but luckily for her the bandana covered them. Baby Sleek and Halo watch from afar, Halo rolling her eyes as she pulls out money from her pocket. She slammed it against Baby sleek's hand knowing she had lost the bet. Chocol stood next to the girls with her arms crossed over her chest. She held a straight face watching how Bada stood behind Leah wrapping her arms around her waist. She carried her off her feet making her giggle as she kissed her cheek.

The leaders all gathered around the stairs ready to put on a show. Kirsten, Leah and Bada standing in front of the crew. The couple holding hands patiently waiting to take on the stage. The short brunette girl took a deep breath in starting to feel anxious. She hated this part of herself, she always got extremely anxious before every performance. No matter how many times she performs in front of people it never becomes better. She rolled her head around making her neck pop as she focused on anything else other than her anxiety. Bada seemed to notice this as well as the other leaders. She raised her hands up and brought the back of her hand to her lips. She kissed her hand causing her to look at her in shock. "Don't worry too much. I'll be right next to you." Leah nodded her head feeling a bit reassured. Her left hand came up to her chest feeling the tightness of it starting to form. She closed her eyes focusing on her breathing just like she had practiced a million times with Ivy. Kirsten who stood next to her placed her chin on her shoulder as she rubbed her arm. She hugged her, wanting her to feel comfortable and calm.

Rushing up the stairs, Bada never once let go of her head. She looked back making sure she didn't trip over any steps. Leah naturally thanked her as they headed to the side of the stage waiting for the camera to land on them. Her hands started to shake out of nowhere, making her shake them in front of her. She adjusted the headphones in her ear focusing on the songs. Her green blue eyes landed on the younger girls seeing the song was coming to an end. She let out an exhale as her eyes sharpen staring ahead of her. The camera landed on them, especially Bada who stood in front of everyone. Their bodies move in sync with the beat of the song. As they made their way to the center of the stage Kirsten and Bada turned to face each other. Leah walked down the center of the girls, her eyes landing on their hands. In which they wanted a high five from her. She smirked, slapping her hands on top of them as the beat of the song dropped.

The half Korean Mexican girl gave it her all, making her hair fly everywhere. The audience screamed at the small interaction let alone the fact that Leah and Bada were somewhat matching. Both of them decided to wear black and red combinations. The short girl decided to go all out this time, making her shoulders pop out more. Every moment became sharper and cooler allowing her to shine brighter than the rest of the dancers. Her facial expression was on point with every dance movement she hit, making the audience even wild. Her eyes never leave the front of the stage as she dances filled with passion and adrenaline pumping through her blood. She meant it when she said she would have fun and enjoy her very last moments on this stage. Moving her feet around she enhanced the pull with her arms as she circled around the stage. Her eyes briefly making eye contact with Akanen who smiled at her. Walking around the stage she unintentionally raised her hands up to her bandana. Rolling her hips she bit her lower lip, her eyes looking down at her own body.

The camera zoomed into her face allowing everyone to see her on the big screen behind them. A fan yelled in excitement seeing her on the screens. Especially how magically she looked with two curly strands of hair in front of her face. Sliding her feet on the ground for the smoking part she made eye contact with Bada who smiled at her. She nudged her head causing her girlfriend to giggle as she continued to dance. Both girls focused on the dance instead of each other. They have been extremely good at keeping their love life and work life separated. They would continue to do it until after tonight's show, not caring if the world knew about them. The girls had their small solo one by one enjoying the stage and the moment the camera landed on them. Leah stood off to the side taking heavy breaths in trying to regain her composure. Her eyes landed on the cameraman who filmed everything. The lens landed on Mina and Lia who decided to do a duet together. The girls shoving the camera over to the side allowing the attention to land all on the brunette girl. Her back facing the camera showing the Mexican flag with her name written on top of it. She slid her feet back into a smooth moonwalk.

Placing a foot behind her she quickly turned, completely changing her original choreo for the solo part. She allowed the music to take over her body as she started to break dance. Something that caught everyone off guard because they had never seen her do such a thing before. Both Kirsten and Akanen turned to look at each other with widened eyes. Bada screamed, cheering on her girl as she raised her hand up. Leah moved every inch of her body, sweat rolling down her back as she gave it her all. The last thing she did was a monkey flip kicking the camera up into the air. The camera landed on Akanen as she took over the center of the stage. Leah fixed her jacket walking around the girls making her way back into formation. Bada threw an arm over Leah's shoulder as they headed to the front of the stage with the rest of the dancers joining them. They dance alongside each other with huge smiles across their faces. Finishing off the choreo she stood there facing the back. Her right hand up as she moved her thumb sweat rolling down her neck. She looked at the ground feeling extremely hot and exhausted.

"What does Street Woman Fighter 2 mean to you?"

Ob.. uh.. What does it mean to me?..

Leah sat there lost in thought she had no idea what to say. She's never thought about it before, yes she's spent half of her year filming for this show but it never crossed her mind. It actually became a huge part of her life for the good.

"It became a huge turning point in my life. I must admit that I hesitated on joining at first because I felt as if I wasn't ready but the girls wanted to take the chance on trying something new. Thanks to them I've learned a lot and experienced great moments. I've gained such an incredible fan base and amazing friends. I gained a huge family thanks to Street Woman Fighter 2."

{Miyeon, Leah and Mina are wearing the dress. Ivy and Yujin are the only ones wearing the pants}

Standing in front of the full length mirror she stared at herself. She loves the outfit they had chosen for the last performance but out of nowhere she felt extremely anxious. It was a mixture of watching everyone else's performance being better than theirs but also the sole fact that they would be exposing themselves a lot tonight. The song they chose didn't only explain them but they also decided to incorporate their voices into the song. She could feel herself starting to sweat from all the nerves and running thoughts in her mind. She shook her body around trying to get rid of the familiar feeling she's always felt. Ivy noticed the girl in the corner of the room. She stood up from the couch throwing her phone onto the couch. She approaches the girl placing her hands on her shoulder. She rubbed her arms softly allowing some warmth into her body. Her green blue eyes landing on the older girl through the mirror. "Breath, it's going to be fine." The raven haired girl placed her chin on top of her shoulder as she hugged her tightly.

The brunette girl was allowing her thoughts to consume her mind, something she's aware she shouldn't be doing. Not when she has incredible people along her side that will remind next to her. Even if the world turned on them tonight for what they needed to say, the four girls would stay right next to her. They were her family after all and they would never dare abandon her. A soft knock is heard on the door making them all glance at it. "It's time." A staff member spoke, making them all nodded in agreement. The girls held hands as they made their way down the long hall. They could all feel how anxious Leah had become over time. They wanted nothing more than to comfort and reassured her that everything would be fine. Gathering up in a circle one again they stared at one another proud of how far they have gotten together. This time Ivy is the one to speak instead of Leah who always spoke to encourage the girls. "This has been such an emotional day for all of us. I think us knowing this is the last day we get to performance on this stage together means the world to us. I want to say thank you guys, thank you for helping me from Eternal. I know it wasn't easy, it has never been easy these past nine years. We've definitely had more downfalls than ups."

A tear rolled down her face as she held hands with Mina and Miyeon. She stood across from Leah who offered her a kind smile. "But I think we are all aware that joining this show has been such a huge turn around. We've accomplished a lot together and have created this amazing bond between us. I want you guys to know that no matter what happens tonight if people hate us or start stupid rumors about us because we chose to show people who we are.. I'll stay right by your side. The moment I decided to help form Eternal is the moment I knew I would be here for the long run. I love you all, I love you all my beautiful sisters." Tears rolled down all of their faces except Leah. She took a huge breath in allowing a small chuckle to escape her lips. The girls moved closer hugging one another as their heads leaned against each other. This time they didn't do their small little chant instead they held onto each other dearly.

Their warm feet came in contact with the cold floor as they approached the staircase. Leah poured some baby powder into the ground. One by one they stepped into it making sure their feet got completely covered by them. The girls wanted to avoid any slips or injuries. Mina is the first up the steps waiting for the queue to go on stage. Ivy is standing behind her, with Yujin in the middle, Miyeon is next and the last one to go out is Leah. They all stayed attentive to their earpieces in their ears for the director. Mina let out a small sigh as she mentally prepared herself as she started to head onto stage. "We were born into a world that doesn't always appreciate us. We live in a world where people and society will always judge us. We've been called many names, we've been body shames. We've been told what we can and can't do. We've been told who we can and can't love.."

Mina walked onto stage with a serious face. Her movements were slow as she stood in the center of the stage. She made eye contact with the camera as she began to spin on her feet. Her hands in front of her elegantly as they slowly rose up above her head. Her left hand in front of her while the other above her head. She landed on her two feet keeping her hand held up as she stared up at her fingers. Behind her placed the video of them talking wearing all black. "We are constantly reminded of our looks and how we dress. We have to be extraordinary, but somehow we are always doing it wrong. We have to be thin but not too thin. We are being told how we should act in front of others, especially men. We have to answer to men's bad behavior which is insane but if you point that out we are accused of complaining. We are supposed to be pretty for men but not so pretty that you tempt them too much because you threaten other women." Ivy headed up on stage keeping her facial expression real. She approaches Mine wrapping her arms around her tightly. She held onto her without moving as they waited for the next part to play.

Yujin moved up the steps as she stood by the doorway ready to come onto stage. Miyeon stood behind her tugging her long sleeves as she watched the girls standing still in place. The lights went off showing the screen behind them once again. "We have to never be rude, never show off, never be selfish, never fall down, never fail, never show fear. Never get out of line! It turns out in fact that not only are you doing everything wrong but also everything is your fault." Yujin confidently walked down the long side stage making her way to the two girls. The bright white spotlight landed on the short haired girl who kept a serious face. She also wrapped her arms around Mina who took a sharp inhale while holding up her hand. Her arm is starting to aching from how long she needs to keep the pose. Miyeon took a deep breath in as she stood there looking around at the audience. Leah stood behind her, she placed a hand on her shoulder giving her some sense of comfort. "We live in a society that constantly reminds us how we aren't good enough. Constantly hearing those same words over and over, affects us in many ways others may never know. We fight, we try and we give it our all to only be pushed and shove off to the side. To only be told we didn't try hard enough when in reality we gave it all we had. We start to believe that we aren't good enough. That everything we do will never be good enough."

The bright light shone above Miyeon as she headed down the stage with sadness across her face. She approached the group of girls. She stood in front of Mina wrapping her arms around her. Her chin landed on the younger girl's shoulders. Ivy placed her head on top of Miyeon's as they held the pose for a bit longer. "People resent us for loving the same sex, for being the opposite of what they wished for. They bash us out, calling us worthless and disgusting for not being able to choose who to love. We are always being criticized for loving that person. We are forced into fitting the perfect daughter role. The daughter they have always wanted. The daughter they can easily manipulate and control. We are called sinners because it isn't in the bible for a woman to love a woman... but what can I do? The heart wants what it wants.." Leah's face changed as the light flickered on her. Her green blue eyes looking at the glanced a gloss over them as she held in her tears. Her eyes landed on her mother who held such a soldering look upon her face. For the first time in forever that meant nothing to her. She didn't search or seek for her approval. Instead her eyes landed on her brothers who proudly looked at her. Tears in their eyes as they watched her head down the stage. She walked behind Mina wrapping her arms around her waist holding onto her tightly.

Once the song started to play the girls moved in sync turning their heads in different directions. With the beat of the song they moved their shoulders. They waited a few seconds before moving their heads downwards on beat with Mina moving her hand down. Rolling their right hand in front of them, they scattered throughout the stage. Detaching their bodies off the youngest member of the group. The cameraman stood in front of the red headed girl. He walked backwards and slowly took a few steps forwards landing into formation with the rest of them. She stood off to the side as Leah took her spot, her right hand landing on her chest. Her eyes landed on the camera as her body began to move on its own. She could feel the song in her blood and the feeling within her. She quickly turned, finding a point on the room allowing her to flawlessly land on her two feet. She executed her part beautifully causing the audience to gasp in shock. The emotion mixed with the gratefulness had everyone in shock. After people found out she took years of ballet, people didn't believe her one bit.

Not until now, watching her perform contemporary. A style she learned to love and enjoy the most apart from everything else. She looks so elegant and graceful as she dances with her heart. She rolled her body back up, her hands falling pressing against one another. She glanced to the right side, her green blue eyes landing on Miyoen who also stood there looking at her. Both of them holding such a powerful strong look with emotion pouring out of them. The camera focused on them for a few seconds seeing how they both reflected the same look. Leah quickly started to dance the rest of the choreo with the girls following along. She placed her arms out as Miyeon fell back onto her as they began their duet together. Both holding onto each other like the end of the world was arriving. They definitely were such a powerful duo together. The emotion with the impressive movements was enough to have everyone captivated. No one dared to look away from the girls. The rest of the girls walked off to the side of the stage allowing them to have their moment to shine. Leah picked up Miyeon feeling a stinging sensation on her right shoulder. That was enough to let her know something wasn't right.

Regardless if she's in pain or not she keeps going. She ignored the pain, focusing on the raw emotions she felt towards the song and her feelings for Bada. The two girls leaned their foreheads against each other as they took a deep breath in. The brunette girl focused on showing her emotions onto the choreo. She's always been such a skilled dancer and performer. To many fan's they could tell she was born to be a performer. "Woah, when she told us she spent most of her life dancing ballet. I never imagined she would be this incredible." Tatter spoke as watched her sister through the monitor. She could see the glossiness in her eyes from wanting to cry. This song and choreography clearly meant a lot to her. For the longest time Leah stopped recording and showing people this side of her. She felt too vulnerable whenever she danced ballet or contemporary. It's something she wanted to keep for herself for the meantime. So since Eternal was formed she stopped showing people that side of her. Instead she would only dance the type of style if she felt too many overpowering emotions within her. Instead of having a breakdown she would allow herself to get all the emotions out through dancing. The leader of BEBE didn't try to hide the tears rolling down her face watching her perform.

Miyeon helped Leah back up into her two feet, causing her to create a body roll. She took a deep breath in as the chorus of the song began. She fell back into formation with Yujin taking the center of the group. The next part consists of many turns and jumps. Something they executed beautifully and in sync. The girls were the only crew who could stay in sync with one another. The girls definitely took a bunch of space on the stage being aware that it would make the dance even better. Ivy spinned on her feet as her eyes landed on Yujin who had this look of sadness on her face. She placed a hand over her chest as Ivy took a step closer to her. Only for the older girl to turn on her heels walking away from her. Miyeon and Mina both rush to shove her back. Ivy walked away from her as chaos erupted behind her. The girls let go off Yujin as they spinned and did a few jumps. They didn't hesitate to run back to hold the short haired girl back. Leah ended up shoving her back and stopping her from reaching Ivy.

Ivy started to do her own solo, as she spinned a couple of times. She did a few jumps, showing an incredible amount of emotion on her face. Years wanting to be spilled as she allowed the song to take over her body. This wasn't part of the choreo they planned but in the moment Yujin began to scream. She begged for them to let her go. She tried to push and shove the girls off her. Bada wiped the tear from her face as she watched Yujina struggle. For a split second she could see herself in her. She saw her younger self fight in search of her best friend. The girl she failed to realize she had fallen in love with. Lusher and Tatter also started to cry seeing the beautiful masterpiece in front of them. Once Yujin broke loose Ivy intertwined her hands with her. The girls let go of her as Miyeon ran off to the side getting ready for the ending. Mina and Leah held hands as they looked at each other with the same love and pain. The older girl pulled her closer as they held onto each other. The cameraman focused on Miyeon who took the center of the stage. The rest of the girls run off allowing her to be the center for the ending.

Miyeon stared at the camera as a tear rolled down her face. She placed a foot behind pushing herself up as she spanned on her foot. The camera zoomed closer into her, landing on her hands as the girls gathered around hugging her. As the song came to an end the cameraman stepped back slowly revealing how Yujin clung onto Miyeon's body tightly. Her face buried into the crook of her neck meanwhile Ivy and Mina held onto each other. Both sitting on the ground in front of the two girls. Leah sat behind Miyeon, her back leaning against her legs as she stared down at the ground with tears in her eyes. She slowly glanced behind her at the two girls with so much pain. The lights flickered all on as Daniel came onto the stage with a smile on his face. The girls all started to get up one by one, hugging one another feeling pretty accomplished with what they had just performed. Leah felt the excruciating pain on her shoulder making her bite her lower lip. She held hands with Ivy who glanced at her with a worried expression on her face. "Eternal!" The crowd started to cheer them on. It started with Felix and Seon Ho yelling it out and everyone in the audience started to join in. Her green blue eyes glance around seeing how much of an impact their performance had caused.

Some people cried while others wiped their tears away. "That was the End Credit Mission by Eternal that started as a least liked crew ending with being one of the most favorite crews out of Street Woman Fighter 2. You guys were the only crew for this mission not to use props. Instead you guys are dedicated to showing it through emotion and talent. They've shown how they'll keep devoting themselves to dancing after growing to a whole new level in the last performance. Special judge, Mike Song, what did you think about their performance?" Mina tugged on her sleeves using them as napkins. She wiped her tears not wanting her makeup to get ruined.

Mike gripped the microphone tighter as his eyes landed on each member standing before him. He had such a serious face not allowing anyone to read what he's thinking or feeling. "Wow.. Eternal is the group who never fails to surprise. Starting off with what sounded like a monologue writing by you guys individually and.. And then the performance with Yujin begging for you guys to let her go. This is the most impressive yet unique masterpiece I have ever seen. I am so mind-blowing right now I'm not sure what to say. All I can say is that you guys have definitely proven yourself and shown what Eternal is really made of. I really wish that Street Woman Fighter 2 could continue just to keep seeing more from you guys." Leah nodded her head, she bowed her head in respect. Monika raised her hand up wanting to say something. Her hands were clearly shaking and people could see the lingering tears in her eyes.

"I agree with Mike, you guys definitely went all out. I just wanted to thank you guys, the whole monologue of you guys talking about women and how we are always criticized and told things. It really meant a lot to me and many women standing there. Watching you guys perform gracefully with an immense amount of emotion clearly shows how much this means to you guys. I am beyond impressed and amazed at how you guys aren't afraid to show something new each battle. Seeing you grown throughout this competition has been incredible and I am so proud of you guys." The girls all bowed there heads in respect. Leah thanked the woman holding onto the microphone tightly. She took deep breaths in and out keeping her composure. She's also hiding the fact she's in paint at the moment not wanting to alarm anyone. "The leader of Eternal, Leah. How does it feel to finish your last performance?"

The brunette girl glanced at her members who all offered her a kind smile. "I feel extremely thrilled to be here. I am happy that we got to be part of the final and show you guys more of us. It's been such an amazing experience not only being able to share the stage with my girls but the rest of the dancers. I want to thank the audience and all the views from home. Thank you for showing us so much support and love. We love you and thank you." The girls all held hands bowing their heads.

-Hey guys! This chapter is a bit longer and I wasn't sure if I was going to post today or not. I decided to just post it since I will be a bit busy these next to days but here it is. I definitely cried writing this. I am also in the process of writing a new story for you guys. I hope you had or have a great day! - Luv L <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.6K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
13.5K 551 15
high-profile photographer yuqi prepares to spend three months with a butler. but what happens when her high school crush shows up to keep her company...
45.9K 1.2K 15
A story about a girl who's new to dancing, it's been her passion for a while now but... little does she know, her eyes would be set on someone that w...
98K 3K 27
[Book two in the Bored series] When two old flames suddenly see each other again, will old feelings reappear, will one of them fall apart, or will b...