IF THIS GETS OUT

By TRANS_GAY11

2 Boys fall in love and it gets hard to keep it hidden, so they come out. More

Fuck Friends (Maxx)
He's just a friend? (Damien)
Is he flirting? (Maxx)
I think I like you. (Damien)
I rather stay home with you. (Damien)
DARK SECRET. (Maxx)
Red, White, and Royal Blue. Our first. I love you. (Damien)
Why does he always come back? (MAXX)
KEEP READING-
Just me and you alone in your room. (Damien)
Is it obvious? (MAXX)
Micheal.. ?(CONTINUING ON DAMIEN)
Kicked out... (MAXX)
Lockers. (Continuing: MAXX)
Communication. (Damien)
Crazy Bitch. (Maxx)

Micheal..? (Damien)

3 0 0
By TRANS_GAY11

Later that night as I walked home, I couldn't help the feeling Maxx yet again was being attacked just because of me. I continued to walk home as I usually did after school unless doing stuff with Maxx. But I felt weird about it. Like something was not right.

¨Mcgregor Street. Corey. Ah. Alright then.¨ I murmured to myself.

As I walked, the chains on my waist continued clanging together. It was annoying but that's what you get for being emo.

I walked down Taggart Road as I turned down Queenston to my house. I opened the door as it was getting late.

I spent hours with Maxx so I was quite exhausted afterward.

I tried opening the door to the house, but the door was locked. I checked under some soil in the plant we sometimes put the key into, but it had been missing as well. I looked around to see if anyone was looking but to my surprise, I saw Zach in the bushes watching me with a sort of weird-ass grin on his face.

¨Can I help you?¨I asked awkwardly.

¨Yeah. Give me all you got.¨ He smirked.

¨Oh fuck off Zach.¨ I blushed slightly, thinking of Maxx.

¨What? You wanna go around fucking Maxx and expect me not to want you in me too? I heard you are good at it. I pressured that boyfriend of yours into telling me everything.¨

I looked at him furiously.

¨Why? And why the fuck would I fuck you when you know I have a boyfriend?¨ I asked.

¨Well. If he didn't he would be killed and have you badly hurt. Just like the car incident. And I would tell everyone about you and him too, just to make your life a living hell.¨ He grinned.

¨And.¨ He pressed his finger on my lips.

¨Sh. I am speaking.¨ He continued.

¨I wanna fuck you because~ Hm. Why do I? OH YEAH! Because I wanna feel every inch of you.¨ He burst out laughing.

¨Okay. Not funny. Come inside and we can talk shit out.¨ I demanded.

¨No. I wanna talk here in front of my friends.¨ He smirked.

¨Fine. We can.¨ I looked at them.

¨Do shit to Maxx and see how easily your death will be.¨ I announced.

¨Actually. Slow and painful.¨ I continued.

¨Okay. Jeez. Let me come inside.¨ He tried opening my door.

¨Goodbye.¨ I looked at him furiously.

¨Okay. Okay, lover boy. We're gone.¨ He ran down the stairs to his friend.

¨Thanks.¨ I reached under my doormat to grab the key, which to my surprise yet again was not there.

¨Fucking hell.¨ I said furiously.

I pounded on the door a few times before some girl answered the door.

¨Hello?¨ She asked.

No fucking wonder shit was misplaced. This isn't even my mother.

¨Wheres is the fucking key?¨ I asked letting myself in.

¨LEAVE NOW!¨ She demanded.

¨eave my fucking HOUSE NOW.¨ I demanded back.

Surprised she bowed and left.

¨Fuck you, ugly ass bitch.¨ I scoffed.

I turned and saw my mom standing there.

¨Micheal?¨ She asked.

¨No Mom. Damien.¨ I replied.

¨ Your name Micheal. End of discussion. You don't need to change your name to something that'll never happen. I got you your surgery. I got ur Testosterone Micheal. Go to bed.¨ She asked.

¨MOM. MICHEAL IS DEAD.¨ I shouted.

¨ARE YOU TAKING YOUR MEDS?¨ I asked.

¨Yes?¨ She smiled.

¨Take your meds, Mom. Micheals dead. The surgery killed him. You know this.¨ I got all teary-eyed, as I sat down.

¨Oh Damien. I am sorry.¨ She sighed as she came over and hugged me tightly.

¨Mom. Please stop bringing Michie into our conversations.¨ I asked.

¨Okay dear. I am sorry.¨ She sighed.

¨It's okay.¨ I stood up and I walked over to the kitchen.

I grabbed a drink and made some ramen then headed upstairs to my room.

I was slowly passing out before...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.4K 10
Two brothers start college but are force to move into a fraternity house with four really hot guys, the guys are openly gay and some sexual things st...
34 0 30
A girl has certain powers that she doesn't want people to find out, but eventually her friends all find out and then the city their living in finds o...
928 46 9
2 boys. One out and open about fucking both boys or girls while one is not open and has only fucked one boy which is who he's fucking now. They aren...
78 16 15
Two boys grow up together. They act like they hate each other...but when they are alone all they can think about is each other. (TW: SA, mentions mur...