Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 8

5.4K 373 26
By koovoobi

Since Mia was with them, Jungkook doesn't know how fast days went. His daily routine revolves around Mia and Taehyung now. Getting up preparing cute little snacks to Mia to pack her lunch box then prepare breakfast for the three, dropping her at school and then going to his own school, again picking up her, dressing her up, singing, dancing, playing, making dinner together, overall Jungkook is living the life he dreamed of as a husband of Taehyung and as a momma.

~
It was yet another Friday, since Taehyung was busy till 8PM, he called and informed Jungkook to pick Mia and go to Kim's directly and he will join later. Jungkook agreed and once his class got over, he thought about buying something for Jae and Soo at the mall before picking up Mia as he had around one hour left to pick her up.

Jungkook was walking between each rack picking up little soft toys and dresses for both when he bumped into someone whom he least expected. "Hey Jungkook.", Jungkook smiled and replied "Hey Mingyu.". "I know it will be the dumbest question, if I ask you, what are you doing here, that too after seeing the basket.", Mingyu said smiling. "Haha. Yes. Where is your son?", Jungkook asked. "He is at home. Actually for many days, he was asking about one new painting kit. So thought to buy it today.", Mingyu said showing the books and painting kit he was holding. "Oh, I was going husband's home, so thought to buy some toys. They are three kids.", Jungkook said smiling. "Aha. So they will be expecting something from you.", Mingyu said. "Of course they will.", Jungkook smiled walked to the billing section. He paid for the items and collected the bags and both of them walked out of the shop. "Mm. Jungkook, Do you have time for coffee?", Mingyu asked. Jungkook looked at his watch. "Mm.. don't think so. Maybe next time. I wanted to pick my brother in law's daughter from her school actually.", Jungkook said. "Oh, okay. Then let's have it another day.", Mingyu informed. Jungkook smiled before bidding him goodbye. Jungkook walked to the exit holding all the bags without knowing a pair of eyes watching his every actions.

Jungkook looked both sides of the road before crossing it and took a cab to Mia's school. He picked Mia from her school and was waiting for a cab when his cell phone rang. "Reached?", "ah, Tae. Not yet. I am at Mia's school.", Jungkook replied looking at the girl who is holding his hand and holding an ice cream on other. "Mm.. then wait there. I will reach in a ten minutes.", Taehyung said. "But you said you have some schedule?", Jungkook asked. "Postponed.", Taehyung replied. "Oh, okay.", Jungkook kept the phone aside and sat in the waiting longue with Mia.

After ten minutes, he saw Taehyung's car slowing down and both of them walked to it. Jungkook kept all bags and Mia on the back seat before sitting on the passenger seat next to Taehyung. "I went to mall and buy some presents to Soo, Jae and Mia.", Jungkook said smiling. "Mm I can see that.", Taehyung replied. "Let's go.", Jungkook said after buckling his seat belt. Taehyung looked at Jungkook face a little longer before driving off.

(Kim Mansion)

Taehyung parked the car in the garage besides others and helped Mia to got down from car and he took all the bags. Mia ran towards the mansion as soon as her feet landed on the ground. "Come.", Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and walked to mansion.

"Omo. Did you cut her hair, Jungkook?", Jungkook smiled nervously looking at Jennie's shocked face. "I.. I..", Jungkook shuttered. "It's looking so beautiful. I like it.", Jungkook exhaled after seeing that happy face. He thanked every god because he don't have any explanation to what he did. "How cute. It's looking so stylish.", Jimin said ruffling her fringes. Jungkook smiled and took Soo from his hands and started rocking her. "Here.", Mrs Kim smiled and gave a glass of juice to Jungkook and another to Taehyung who was talking on the phone.

"Where are others?", Taehyung asked his mom once he disconnected the call. "Yoongi went to pick Yeonie. Seojin went to buy something. Dad is in room, changing and all others are here in front of you.", Mrs Kim said. Taehyung hummed. Jungkook sat besides him with Soo. "Taetae's Chuchu baby.", Taehyung shook Soo's little hands who was smiling widely.

After a few minutes, they heard the sound of the car. "I think it's them.", Mrs Kim rushed to the main door and engulfed a boy who is around eighteen years of old in her embrace. "My baby.", she kissed his whole face with teary eyes. "What took you this long?", Mrs Kim asked Yoongi. "This.", he said and showed her a shopping bag. "Come. Mom missed you so much. You still look like that six years old baby who used to hang on my little finger.", Mrs Kim walked inside with him.

"Hyung.", Yeonjun bowed as soon as he saw Taehyung sitting on the couch. Taehyung smiled standing up and hugged him and kissed his forehead. "You grew up to a handsome man.", he said ruffling his messy hair. Yeonjun smiled and then looked at the baby in his hands. "Yoongi hyung's. Soo.", he said. Yeonjun caressed her little hand. "That's my husband, Jimin.", Yoongi said pointing at Jimin who smiled. "That's you know, right?", Yoongi asked. "Jennie nuna.", Yeonjun said smiling. "That's Mia.", he said pointing at the little girl. "Mia. Oh god. She grew up this fast?", Yeonjun kneeled down and kissed her cheeks that when his eyes fell on the brunette walking towards them with a tray of juice. "And that's mine. My Jungkook.", Taehyung said holding Jungkook's shoulder once he reached near them. Yeonjun immediately bowed at him. "Here.", Jungkook smiled and extended him the tray.

~
The big family sat around the dining table to have their dinner together after a very long years. "Jimina, no. Don't serve him that dishes. He is same as Tae, can't eat very spicy dishes.", Mrs Kim said smiling and gave him the other bowl. "He hasn't changed a bit, still silent and shy.", Yoongi said pointing at the boy who is eating his food silently. "Then what do you expect if he studied in a military residential school?", Seojin said. "I expect a little change apart from the height and weight.", Yoongi said smiling.

Jungkook was slurping his soupy noodles listening to all the talking of the family when he suddenly choked on the soup. "Omo.. omo. Is it too spicy, Jungkook?", Mrs Kim asked immediately looking at him. "No mom. It's fine.", he said and smiled at everyone and resumed eating. He held the hand which is fiddling between his inner thighs and caressing his clothes c.nt with thumb, with one of his hands and stared at the person angrily, who gave a sleepish smile in return. "I will kick you.", Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear who poked his finger in his flower as response. "Right, Jungkook?", Jungkook was puzzled when Mrs Kim asked him something and he nodded without even hearing anything with his bambi eyes widen and puff cheeks. "Cute.", everyone looked towards the person who mumbled that. Yeonjun lifted his head when he felt all eyes on him. "Mm?", he questioned. "Did you say something?", Jennie asked. He nodded. "She is cute.", he said pointing at Mia whose face was almost covered with the second ice cream she was having for the day which also brought smile in everyone's face. Taehyung diverted his eyes from the soup he was stiring while smiling to the boy sitting opposite to him which is a tiny version of him.

After dinner everyone withdrew to their respective rooms. Jungkook locked the bedroom door and walked to the person who is laying on the bed with phone. He removed his shirt and bennie, he was wearing before laying beside him in a vest and a track pants. Jungkook took Taehyung's one hand and kept it on his b..bies. Taehyung flicked his eyes from the phone screen to his hand. "Massage it. I am feeling slight pain.", he said. Taehyung hummed and started massaging it in circular motion gently. Jungkook moaned in content. "I met Mingyu in the mall accidentally. Ouch.", Jungkook hissed when Taehyung squeezed it hard. "Do it slow. It's tender.", Jungkook slapped his hand. "Ah. Where were we? Mm.. mingyu. Yes. Then he asked me if I could come to have a coffee.", Jungkook said. "Mm.. how was the coffee then?", Taehyung asked eyes still on the screen and the other hand moving slowly. "I didn't go.", Jungkook said. "Why?", Taehyung asked. "It was already late.", Jungkook replied. "Oh, so if you had time you might have gone, right?", Taehyung asked keeping his phone aside. "Why shouldn't I? After all he is handsome.", Jungkook asked. "Really? Handsome than me?", Taehyung asked hovering him. Jungkook nodded. "I think I should meet Mingyu personally then.", Taehyung said. "No, baby. Leave him. He has a baby to take care of, that too alone.", Jungkook said kissing him who was caressing his cheeks by lingering his  gaze on his chocochip mole. "This is my ever favourite thing on your face. I love your mole more than your lips.", Taehyung licked his mole. "Is that why your phone screen is my lips?", Jungkook asked. "Mm. It's my everyday inspiration to complete my work fast and come home as soon as possible to kiss you.", Taehyung said. Jungkook laughed when Taehyung bit his lower lips.

~
In another room in the same mansion, "why were you looking at Jungkook while having dinner?", Seojin rubbed his forehead in frustration. "He was talking at that time.", he said. "I was also talking but you never looked at me.", she said crossing her hands on her chest. "Oh god, what's with you? Don't we look at each other while talking?", Seojin stood up from chair. "I know you have partiality towards him.", She accused him. "Jennie. Look, don't create unnecessary problems. Jungkook is my brother in law, Taehyung's husband. He is like a brother to me.", He said as a final warning. "Oh, is that why you allowed Mia to stay with him without even asking me a word?", she asked laying on the bed. "Ah. Didn't I ask you? You only said he is so sweet and you will be relieved for some time?", he said and walked to her, when he saw she struggling to pick Jae from the bed to feed him. He took Jae and gave it to her who started feeding him. "Stop overthinking. Stop saying such things to others even by mistake. Mm? Don't create family dramas. We are happy now. Aren't we?", he asked and kissed her forehead who nodded in response. "I will take a shower and come.", Seojin walked to the washroom. Jennie caressed Mia's fringes a little and signed.

~
In the other room, "see if you like it or not.", Yoongi handed a shopping bag to Jimin. Jimin took the dresses out of it. "Mm.. its beautiful. I love the colors.", Jimin said checking it up and down. "Take the one you liked and give the other one to Jungkook. I brought for you both.", Yoongi said. Jimin nodded. "I think he will like black. I will take pink. What you say?", Jimin asked placing the dress on himself. Yoongi gave him a thumbs up. "If Soo is asleep and you have healed. Can we explore ourself?", Yoongi asked as he removed his tees and walked to the bed.

~
In the last room of the mansion. "I am never in my wildest dreams thought you will be elder than me, yet alone my brother's husband. Why the god is so cruel to me?", he asked himself checking the phone screen, which Yoongi brought him today on the way to their home. He zoomed the picture which he took of a certain someone buying a plushie from the mall. "From that distance, you were glowing. Now, when I saw you this close. You.. you are shining brighter than the neck chain you wore today.", he said to himself and kept his phone aside. "I.. I know I shouldn't think about you. But, I think there is nothing wrong in admiring you, right? May be from a distance? Mm? Jungkook..", Yeonjun pulled the duvet over his head smiling.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.8K 18
Idol superstar Jungkook found himself pregnant only a few weeks before the biggest world tour of his career.He was forced to make a choice between hi...
771K 31.2K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
449K 23.2K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
11.4K 1K 12
'' I am pregnant " jungkook said smiling shyly ,, Taehyung looked at jungkook confusedly.... " how can you get pregnant kook ??! we didn't even do an...