second chance in love

By AnjaliJjjj

#arakshi #etf #arjun #shaleen #emergency #force #task #mrunal #lovestory arjun and sakshi are working in etf... More

2 different souls connected
Team in Arjun's hand.....
Disturbed Sakshi....
Danger looms over Sakshi.
2 souls together yet apart....
An attack on Sakshi....
Different paths,same destination.....
Various folds and unfolds......
Way to new relations..... May or May Not Be
Ways to new relations: May or May Not Be 2.....
Together Yet Away......
kuch dooriyan kuch nazdeekiyan
Old lane new company......
Old yet Gold......
Being a trio gang....
Memories.......
Chain of events.....
Meeting through Talks.....
Past Returning......
Reliving the trio memories.....
the tragic day
Coming Closer
On the way to feelings...
Meeting Mrs. Mehak Sharma
creating bonds
Coming into light
Reaching Some Known Unknown Gates
Changing personalities
Getting Hearts Lighten....
Hearts Unfolding
Uniting Broken Strings
Secrets of hearts revealed
Relations finding their way
Crossing Barriers of hearts
Finding links and opening doors
Change in plan...
Way out of a closed door
Coming a step closer

Opening doors

691 38 12
By AnjaliJjjj

Part-18
**************************************
Kajal-  hm... He is into drug business smuggler h yrr,
mene or mere kuch friends ne isey silver club me drugs supply krta dekha hai.... and about Niya I have seen her with him but I am not sure of her involvement,but this Neeraj is definately a trouble guys....

Rosh- tum sure ho naa kajal.....

Kajal- ofcourse yrr m kisi pr aise itna bda ilzaam kese lga skti hu....

Rosh-  Sakshi we need to find out if Niya knows about it and phle we need to tell all this to Deepak....

Sakshi- Han krte h baat.....

Sakshi Rosh- thank you Kajal.......

Kajal- It's ok meri koi help chshiye ho toh I am there.... and I am sorry may be Niya is a nice girl....

Sakshi- But we need to sure of it....

Rosh- Exactly.... chlo chlye hai Bye Kajal take care....

Kajal- Bye guys.....

Flashback ends......

**************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

The day was coming to it's end it was already 6 PM and weather outside was giving a ray of bliss in this small beautiful house oh.... Sorry Home .....The home which is so filled with memories.....Memories of all 6 months Arjun and Roshni were together, memories of Sameer and Arjun's moments.....Memories of Togetherness, and the worst memories of the Brutality.....Now was becoming a witness to a just started friendship, and the home which didn't even recognised Arjun, who came back after so long.....As he was not the old one..... The house which recognises the love and care it got from Roshni....and the same love and care which Sakshi was showering on it....The moment she entered this place......The place which has witnessed a happy Arjun.....The Arjun who used to live life, the Arjun who used to love life....

Sakshi(breaking the trance)- Arjun mausam kitna acha h naa, ghar ke baahar garden me chale......(smiling chirpily)

Sakshi and Arjun both were good at hiding their emotions Sakshi with a smile and Arjun with a I don't care attitude......

Arjun(In mind)- Did she just called this place ghar..... Yes she called it Ghar.....

Sakshi- Arjun sun rhe ho......

Arjun- Sunn rha hu,but yha kya problem hai.....

Sakshi- koi problem nhi hai, just kisi ko darwaza kholna sikhana hai....

Arjun- kya matlab.....

Sakshi- kuch nhi we will sit there vo jhule pr....is baar chai mein bnaati hu.... Honestly you are very bad at cooking anything....and was walking away.....

Arjun holds her wrist and pulls her towards himself, their eyes met and were lost in each-others eyes for a good 30 seconds.....Still holding her wrist.....

Arjun- Miss Sakshi Anand hum sirf dost bne hai m abhi bhi ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte hu.....Toh don't you think you still need to have a fear of me....

Sakshi- No not at all.....Ho tum ACP pr ETF office me or iss ghar me hum equal hai.... now don't waste time baahar jao jhule ke pass.....

Arjun gave her a frustated I don't care look and went outside.....He switched on the lights of the garden and with slow steps went to that swing, he was too determined now to take small steps to come out of his darkness into the light, remembering his Roshni with a smile at Roshni's favourite place....The moment he came to that place he found an old warmth in it as if the swing was welcoming its partner's partner.....Arjun was caressing the swing as if lightening it's pain along with making his too fading away.....talking to it avout all the moments he has been away from just like it making his heart feel light....

Sakshi with a tray and water bottle in her hands was gazing silently at Arjun caressing the swing softly talking with it with a little smile and a lone tear shedding from the corner of his eye....Sakshi gave him his time standing there she walked towards him when he finally gathered himself to sit on that swing....
She kept the tray and bottle on the table....and said m chair lekr aati hu....

Arjun- Hm..... He just sat there quitely......Remembering Roshni's habit of listening to radio sitting here.....The ringing sounds of her laughs echoing in his ears....The feeling of the same mumbai winds which seemed to have come touching her, came to him with her fragnance....The memories of their playing and running around the swing.....He was just letting go of all the helplessness and guilt surrounding him....When he came out of that moment he was feeling content with himself, at peace....

yaadein teri jaadu jagaati hai,
inme tu khilkhilati, muskurati hai....

Meanwhile Sakshi came there with the chair, stereo and tiffin in her hand Liza's tiffin with sweets in it....

Arjun- Sakshi yeh stereo kha mila tumhe....

Sakshi- Bedside table pr tha tumhare room me....

Arjun- or tum yeh kisse puch kr laayi....He was staring the stereo.....

Sakshi- puchna kyun tha jo tumhara hai vo mera hai, dosti me mera tumhara nhi hota hmaara hota hai....Tumhe toh bahut kuch seekhana padega....

Arjun nodding his head in disbelief.....Or yeh sweets yh kyun dobara khaogi.....

Sakshi- khaogi nhi khayenge hum......

Arjun- Itni sweets kis khushi me......

Sakshi- khushi ki baat toh h darwaaza khulne lga hai.... yaa phir koi usey kholne ki koshish kr rha h...I am happy with either of them isiliye....

Arjun- tumhari baatein mujhe samajh aayengi iss baat ki umeed nhi h mujhe....itna low IQ nhi h mere pass.....

Sakshi just pouts at it.....

Sakshi- Hum dost bane hai iss khushi me....Saath Mazza aayega......

Arjun- kise......

Sakshi makes a pout but then Sakshi and Arjun both laugh remembering their first meeting.....

Sakshi- yeh stereo lgaati hu m.....

Arjun- lga lo jb jitni der gaana chalega utni der chup reh logi naa tum.....

Sakshi- kyun m chup nhi reh skti....

Arjun- Seriously Sakshi Yeh baat bhi tumhe puchna ki zaroorat hai......

Rest of the tea they finished with the stereo on playing the song......

Pal pal dil ke paas tum rehti ho
Jeevan meethi pyaas yeh kehti ho
Pal pal dil ke paas tum rehti ho
Har shyam aankhon par
Tera aanchal lehraye
Har raat yaadon ki
Baarat le aaye
Maein saans leta hoon
Teri khushboo aati hai
Ek mehka mehka sa
Paigham laati hai
Meri dil ki dhadkan bhi
Tere geet gaati hai
Pal pal dil ke pass tum rehti ho.....

They finish their tea and Arjun came back to his no nonsense attitude......

Arjun- Miss Sakshi Anand aaj ke kaafi dosti nibha li hai abhi case pr chale....

Sakshi- Hm... last baat bas m chup reh skti hu abhi thi.... or yeh khalo phir case ke baare me baat krenge....

Arjun not willing to but Sakshi gave it to him so he had it.....

Arjun- Miss Sakshi Anand finished with everything, Now aapki permission se shuru kr skte h.....

Sakshi- Han permission granted......

Arjun was just amazed at how mischievously she was behaving with him... Though at the core he knew she would have been a typical shararti baccha but why was he letting Sakshi behave so leniently with him.....Because she is like someone who is a forgotten chapter for him.....

Sakshi- After what Kajal told us everything...We were shocked would be an understatement....We returned home hum dono orphanage aa gye...Baba bachon ko lekr baahar jaa rhe the.....We asked him where he was going.He said he was going to mumbai with the kids as he would get the renovation work started at the orphanage so bache yha nhi th paayenge toh he was to leave them to stay at his friend's orphanage here, but why so far the kids around were his lifeline how would we all live without them though we were not convinced by his leaving the kids so far but we had a bigger problem with us so didn't bothered much....He was to return back in 2 days.....
Baba came to mummbai giving us instructions to be good and of some use to staff around, but still we were not able to understand the logic behind this sudden renovation.....

Arjun- Where are the kids now, and yeh konsa orphanage hai....

Sakshi- (in mind - I know it might make you doubtful of Roshni and my connection, but still I need to tell you this)Actually now it works as an NGO..... Shining stars naam hai.....

Arjun was shocked hearing ths......(in mind)It was same NGO for which Roshni worked.... But again is this a mere coincidence (it can't be).....
Who else knew about it Sakshi.....

Sakshi- There were many people Arjun....Some of our neighbours too knew as they were very atached to the kids....

Arjun- okay (in mind- It can just be a coincidence afterall roshni was attached to that orphanage emotionally)

Sakshi- We got to go know all of this but still we were not sure Arjun.....or ek budding relation ko aise shaq ke base pr gadbad kr dena was wrong so we decided to give it a little time, khali baithne se acha samjha hum logon ne to try and figure out the truth but akele kese was the question.....
Meanwhile Deepak jb ghar aaya He was dancing like he was in heaven usko dekhkr hum khush the pr darr bhi lg rha tha uske dil ke tootne ka darr.....
The only option I and Rosh were left with us was to use the girl charm and get close to Neeraj, so it was decided that I would be the girl charm and Rosh would be the one to accompany me for safety....
Rosh and I before starting our planning, but the problem was first our fear to get fail and second our fear of getting caught....
I and Rosh befriended Neeraj and I started living and roaming around him kbhi lift ke bahane toh kbhi khi bas intentionally takrana.....It took us 2 weeks to make him believe us a little and know a bit about him and his schedule.....

We decided to go to the club to check on him...But We needed someone whom we can tell our whereabouts so that if something happens he did save us.... Half an hour after moving out from the orphanage we called Deepak and told him about goung to silver club.... And asked him to pick up at 11, yeh jhooth bolne ka kaam mera hi hai Rosh was hell bad at it.....

Arjun could feel the spark in her voice and twinkle in her eyes whenever she talked about her friend....

It was around 6 in the evening 2 weeks after we started following Neeraj that we saw him going into his father's factory, he was carrying a bag with him and as planned mene Ek western outfit phna hua tha thoda exposing tha I called Rosh with earphones in my head and m usse jaake takra gyi.....

Flashback-

Me- Ohh....I am so sorry....
looking as if I am surprised seeing Neeraj here....

Me- oh Hi..... Neeraj kese ho...

Neeraj- m thik hu Sakshi ji....Aap kesi h....

Me- Good....

Neeraj- Sakshi ji aaj kuch alg lg rhi hai...

Me- kyun achi nhi lg rhi....

Neeraj- arey nhi zabardast lg rhi h....

Me- thank you.....(feeling uncomfortable)

Neeraj- khi jaa rhi thi Sakshi ji Aap chod doon.....

Me- haan silver club vo meri friend ka b'day h pr aap busy lg rhe hai kahin jaa rhe hai....

Neeraj- ji han bas Uncle ka thoda kaam h aap chahe toh m aapko drop kr skta hu.....

I saw a bag in his hand.... pr yh bag....

Neeraj- han thoda kaam h pr aap factory chaliye mere saath or m kaam krta hu phir niklte hai.....

Me- you sure koi dikkat toh nhi hogi....

Rosh(on call)- Sakshi be careful of him I am right here....
I went into the factory, it doesn't seem to be like a brokerage firm seemed more like a empty space with only one cabin in it....

Me- nice office Neeraj.....

Neeraj- thank you Sakshi.....

Me ( in her mind) yh ji kha gaayab ho gya.....

Neeraj- Baitho tum he sits down down next to her.....

Me (in her mind) soch ise yha se kese bhagana hai you have to you check his bag and this place....
m zor zor se khaasne lgi....

Me- paani.... paani....

Neeraj- wait m laata hu...
As Neeraj went I opened the bag and was shocked to see plenty of  packets of drugs in it, I took one from it and put it in my bag.....I was about to check the place but when I saw him coming I started coughing again...
I immediately held out bottle from my bag.....

Me- Sorry Neeraj I just forgot I had water.....(It was to avoid any forthcoming risk in my way)

Neeraj- koi baat nhi.....
I Smiled....

Neeraj- chlo Sakshi tumhe chodd deta hu infact m bhi vhi jaa rha hu,he left the bag there only and came out with me....

Me- neeraj aap apna bag bhool gye...

Neeraj- bhoola nhi sakshi let it be there...

I was shocked but asked agr kuch important hua toh....

Neeraj- toh Uncle dekh lenge vese bhi unka hi kaam tha.....

Sakshi was shocked to hear this Uncle dekh lenge but was not sure if he was saying truth or not.....
Me- You mean Niya ke Papa naa....

Neeraj- Han Shamsher uncle.....

As per the plan Rosh was standing at the Nehru Market Circle from where the car was to pass from only to be with me....
I saw Rosh standing there from far away....

Me- please stop the car near Nehru Circle Rosh is standing there.....

Neeraj-  oh wait rokta hu....

Me- Rosh get into the car....

Rosh- m aa rhi hu tu bhi piche aaja mujhe kuch baat krni h....
I was glaring at her in shock...
Rosh- tu aaja naa piche Neeraj say her tumhe bura nhi lgega.....

Neeraj (disappointed) jao tum piche baith jao....
Me (slowly)- kya krti h Rosh....

Neeraj- Sakshi tumne btaya nhi tumhari friend bhi aane wali h...
Rosh- ise akele kese chodd deti arey Delhi m jaanwar bhi bahut h naa...or phir dost sunder ho toh dhyan rakhna pdta hai.....

Neeraj- oh....
Neeraj ka muh puri tarah latak gya tha....and all thanks to Rosh.....
It was becoming extremely difficult for me to control my laugh.....but deep down I knew a pair of eyes was continuously staring at me from the rear end mirror,and it really made me uncomfortable ....
We reached the Club by 8:30.....

Rosh- Bye Neeraj chl Sakshs, or ab hum tumhe or preshan nhi krenge enjoy yourself....

Rosh  tamtama rhi thi gusse me usey aise phli baar dekha tha mene....

Me- relax rosh kya hua....

Rosh- kya hua m abhi iska sir fod kr aati hu kitna cheap h yeh... baaki deepak ka case hum dekh lenge....

Me- iske bina nhi dekh skte isi ko toh dekhna h or yh uncle....

Rosh- suna mene lgaate h kuch jugaad philhal toh ispe nazar rakhte hai...

Me- Han chl....

Flashback ends.....

With this in mind we entered the Silver club.....

Arjun's POV-
Yeh sakshi ki friend ki harkatein bilkul Roshni ke jesi hai... He remembered their ftrst meeting kese usey gunda samsjh liya tha roshni ne and Even roshni was too possessive about people whom she considered her own.... He reminded of the instance when Roshni came to Mumbai and Sameer was to pick himfrom Airport and he forgot it  because he was busy with a case with his colleague Sneha and when roshni reached his office and saw him with Sneha....Usne Sameer ka kuch nhi choddha....Uske uss cheez ke liye sorry bulwa diya jo bechare ne ki hi nhi.....and she made sure he was hell embarrased infront of Sneha....Uss din toh Sameer ne kasam khaayi kbhi Roshni ka koi kaam nhi bhoolega....

But he didn't knew he was not comparing 2 persons, but a single person in 2 different situations....

**************************************

That's it for Today....
Do let me know how's it just wanted to give a new flavour to Sakshi and Arjun's situation after changed scenerio of their relation....

Arjun is thinking more about the link between Sakshi and Roshni though emotionally he feels that but he has nothing in hand to be sure of it.....

Thank you for the response till now...I will try to improve the pace with which the story is moving ahead.....

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 502 10
Story based on hospital IVF kand of Pandya Store with a twist. What if shiva support raavi and take stand for her ??
20.8K 1.5K 15
peep in to know more......
60.9K 3.3K 27
what if its about rohit and abhira
15.9K 684 7
Hey guys this idea of the story stuck me when i ws watching the episode in which Dhara felt dropping blood. So i decided to mould it in my own way. ...