Convergence [KLONNIE]

By numinousx

{Book One} "There is no surprise that you do not trust me, Bonnie Bennett," Klaus began, taking a long sip of... More

cast โ”
โ†ณ act I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
โ†ณ act II
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
...
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven

chapter thirty-one

530 39 9
By numinousx

Chapter Thirty-One

Elyza Mikaelson stood before her husband as he grabbed her by the waist and threw her against the bed, forcing the woman to dissolve into a sea of giggles. The Mikaelson nuzzled his head between where her neck and shoulder met. His hands kept her place while he began to leave soft kisses down the sensitive area.

"Have I told you how stunning you are, today, my love?" He mumbled, kissing his way down her body. The two hadn't been alone in what seemed like forever and Kol couldn't help the hunger he had for her. "If I have not, I have done the world a great injustice."

Elyza smiled underneath her husband. "Hmm," She started, acting as if she was thinking. "I do not believe I was told I was stunning. Beautiful, maybe? But not stunning."

Kol smirked, pulling up her tank top so he could kiss against her stomach. "My sincerest apologies," He began, linking his thumbs on the outsides of her shorts. With one swift motion, they were tossed against the door. "Allow me to rectify my mistake."

"Our anniversary is close enough," the brunette smiled. "An early gift for old time's sake?"

Flashback

Elyza Mikaelson giggled as her husband carried her through the parlor and into the dimly lit room. They had just returned from their 367th early anniversary night. To her surprise, each one of their nights was made uniquely special by her husband. From staying in an underwater hotel to going ziplining over the Grand Canyon, Kol Mikaelson knew how to keep her smitten.

And for their actual anniversary, they stayed cuddled in bed, holding each other and refusing ever to let go.

Candles ranging in scents flooded her nose, calming her instantly. "You lit these all yourself?"

"Only the best for you," Kol nodded, urging the woman to look behind the bed. Elyza untangled her hand from his shirt. She excitedly skipped to the bedframe, peeking behind it. Sitting behind the bed was a box filled with books. She sat on the bed and soon after she felt the weight of the bed dip, signaling her husband had sat beside her.

She looked through the first journal, seeing nothing but the names of random people. "My love? I don't think I understand."

"Darlin'," Kol directed. "The last names."

Collin Pierce

Amelia Pierce

Jacqueline Peirce

The list went on.

"Are these?" Elyza dropped the journel, the weight hitting the ground with a thud as her eyes filled with tears. Her husband had gotten the one thing she had always thought she would never have. "My family?"

Kol slid his hand across her face, rubbing one of her tears away with his thumb. "Your line lives on. I'm not sure how, but it does. If you would like to, we could track them."

End of Flashback

"ELYZA!"

The Mikaelson pushed herself up, pulling her tank top back down. Kol sat up, blocking the view of his wife's core to the one person who obviously didn't understand boundaries in this house. The door swung open just as Kol had expected, once again, ruining the only alone time he would get with his wife for the day. In between meals now being mandatory and getting pulled every which way to raise their defenses against their mother, Kol was reasonably sick of his siblings' interference.

"Nik!" Kol bellowed.

"Oh, don't flatter yourself, brother," Klaus rolled his eyes, not at all caring that he interrupted at a moment that neither his brother nor sister-in-law were dressed decently. "Dress yourself, sister," Klaus started mockingly. "Bonnie is missing and is not answering my calls."

Elyza groaned. "And I'm more than positive Mina is already hot on her trail."

"Up," Klaus growled, slamming the door once he went through it. But they could both hear the rest of his command. "Now."

Elyza threw her head back against the bed as Kol sped to her shorts and gave them to her. The couple didn't speak a word until Elyza was dressed. She slid her wedding ring back on her finger and sighed. "These Bennett witches are really starting to become a pain."

"Starting?" Kol sarcastically chuckled. "For the last two months I've been dreaming about being with you and you alone far, far away from anyone whose last name even begins with a B."

.

..

...

Elyza stared down at the map in front of her. She looked at the fire that had just erupted, forcing her map into a crinkled-up ball of nothingness. She couldn't help the anger evident on her face. This was the fourth time this week that her time with her husband was interrupted. Elyza looked up at Klaus with a shrug. "I can't find her," She said simply. "She's a powerful witch who has obviously cloaked herself. This is a Mina problem."

Kol flopped down on the couch, watching as his hybrid brother turned to face him. "We will find her then. You two search the city—"

"Absolutely not, Nik," Kol stood.

Elijah's subtle cologne slowly drifted into the air, announcing his presence. "Sit, brother."

Kol rolled his eyes as his older brother entered the room like he owned the place. When Kol remained standing, Elijah turned to face him fully. "I will not ask again." Once Kol was seated, Elyza decided to take a seat beside him. "I believe we should leave Ms. Bennett wherever she had decided to run off to for the time being."

Klaus scoffed, forcing himself to breathe before Elijah ended up with a mystical dagger in his chest.

Again.

"I thought we talked about this, brother."

"As did we." The sound of a different, lighter, voice came through the room.

The Mikaelson by marriage glanced over to the archway her best friend had come strutting in through. "I thought we spoke of the end of the cruelty towards Bonnie."

Kol sat back; a smirk proudly displayed on his face. If there was one thing he had learned about Mina, it was that she was not tolerating Elijah's disrespect. "I wasn't aware they were even on talking terms," He whispered to his wife. The glare the eldest originally sent him, however, stopped him from making any more remarks.

Mina folded her arms across her chest, a fire in her eyes, unlike anything Elijah had ever seen before. "You pleaded for my forgiveness but in my absence, you insinuate that we should leave my cousin lost."

Elijah stepped forward, bringing the two closer together. His eyes locked with Mina's. "I can assure you; I was saying no such thing. According to our dear friend Marcellus, we would not be the only ones searching for Bonnie, courtesy of the French Quarter witches."

"Witches are looking for Bonnie?" Elyza questioned. This whole thing was starting to have too many people involved. "Right after a mysterious witch takes control of the covens."

Elijah nodded, his eyes never leaving the only Bennett witch in the room. "I was merely suggesting that we leave her where she is until we can be sure of her safe return," He stepped over the rug beneath the accent table and took a seat. "However, if a better decision is brewing in the minds of any of you, be my guest to enact it."

Mina sat on the opposite side of him. "I want her found," Mina demanded. "Whether we leave her be for a couple of days or not, I want to make sure she's safe."

Kol looked between the Bennett witch and his older brother. Elijah had never turned over control when it came to keeping his family safe. This was starting to play out like a modern-day soap opera and it was fair to say he was entertained.

Silence descended between the two, both battling a difference of opinions.

"Very well," the noble original finally concluded.

Elyza coughed. As funny as it was seeing her best friend and brother-in-law go at it, someone had to voice what they were all thinking. And Elijah would spare that for her because he was desperate for her forgiveness. "That's not a wise choice, Mina. If you were to break the spell Bonnie had keeping her hidden, there would be nothing keeping the New Orleans witches from tracking her."

"I was unaware you had a better idea," Mina argued. "Matter of fact, I don't think I want to hear it if you do. For the last two months, everyone in the room but Klaus has been against her. How am I sure that none of you had anything to do with her disappearance in the first place?"

"Because it's my wife and I's anniversary," Kol bit. "You want to blame us because your cousin runs when things get tough, go ahead. But one day you need to sit and realize that we are not the architect of everything that goes wrong in your life. Your witch cousin isn't lost. She wanted some space and to be honest, darling, I perfectly well see where she is coming from."

Mina outstretched her hand, fire appearing it. "Watch your tongue, Kol. No one in this family gets to talk about Bonnie. Not after you made it your mission just months ago to remove her from the planet."

"Family," Elijah said aloud, testing the theory on his tongue. "Perhaps Bonnie went to a member of your family."

Elyza rose from her seat at Elijah's revelation, moving in front of her husband. Mina wouldn't kill her, but she sure as hell would try to kill Kol. "As clever as that would've been, Bonnie doesn't know the Bennetts well enough to just knock on their door."

"Where is home to you?" Bonnie asked, yanking the blanket over her arms. As much as she felt like the New Orleans winds were attacking her, it was a beautiful night so she insisted on sitting out on the balcony. Klaus at next to her, as nonchalant as ever about the weather. The only thing she would like to steal from vampirism for herself is the way they didn't feel temperatures.

"New Orleans," Klaus answered her. "It was the first place where I built my own city. It was where my family and I were whole and it is where I met and raised my son... Marcellus."

"What even happened between you two?" Bonnie asked next. "How did he go from son to enemy?"

"That," Klaus pondered. "I do not know. But let's not talk about him. My relationship with Marcellus is much too complicated for watching a beauty as I am now."

"It is beautiful," Bonnie nodded.

"I was not talking about the city," Klaus countered. Blushing, Bonnie shook off Klaus's mindless flirting. "But your home is where?"

"I wouldn't say Mystic Falls," Bonnie answered. "For it brought me more pain than I would've liked. Home for me was my Grams. She was my sanctuary. My hope."

"Her grandmother," Klaus announced, looking up at Mina. "Her grandmother's home in Mystic Falls is where she would return."

"Got it," Mina declared. Scrolling through her old message, she found the message with the address. When Bonnie first returned to the land of the living, she asked if Mina could go there and get her clothes."

Mina fumbled with her purse, taking out her keys just so she had them ready. After a couple of seconds of steady typing on her phone, she turned her phone to face Klaus. "There is a flight to Virginia leaving in two hours."

"Why fly?" Elyza asked. Everyone knew that vampires could run faster.

"The drive is too slow and Klaus would be too fast. With that much speed, he'd knock my head clean off my shoulders." Mina turned to face the noble original, whose eyes were burning a whole in her shirt. "Stay here and make sure the witches don't realize we're gone."

"I volunteer to do the same," Kol grinned.

Mina looked over at Elyza and the heretic shook her head. While she couldn't say she wanted to send Mina off alone, she had no choice. "Esther's a threat, right? She tries to kill her children every time she gets the chance, so I don't want to be anywhere without Kol."

"Klaus and I will be back with Bonnie," Mina nodded. "I have to go pack."

Niklaus Mikaelson looked to his brothers. When he noticed Kol was yawning, he focused on Elijah who was watching as Mina disappeared up the stairs. "Marcellus has vowed to use his vampires to help this family in any way he could. Utilize him while I'm gone. This war does not pause. We do not rest until our mother is destroyed."

Elijah nodded stiffly. With that, Klaus Mikaelson was gone and up the stairs to most likely pack as Mina was. Elijah turned to his brother and Elyza. "Elyza, what do you know of this Harvest ritual? Perhaps it has something to do with mother's interference."

"Distractions, brother? Are you still that much head over heels for the little witch?"

Ignoring her husband who poked and prodded too much, she answered Elijah's question. "Not much as of now," Elyza shrugged. "But I can find out."

"And you, brother, are to watch Henrik."

"And where are you going?" Kol asked.

"To pay another visit to Marcellus."

**

*laughs nervously

Tell me what you think --->

oh & check my message board!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...
54.1K 1.4K 56
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
181K 7.1K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
746K 14.5K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...