My -Anti- Romantic Husband |•...

Par DARKMARVEL12

" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" "... Plus

introduction.....
Soon to be husband?
Engaged....
Shopping and Wedding
Reception
Disturbed between romance
honeymoon.
Allergies
To the Cousin's house
A little shopping
mr.jeon is jealous
Ignoring
I am at fault
working in his company
Suprise Date
Business trip
Missing Him
Drunk
Teasing
Insecure....
A planned accident?
Care

Accident?

162 7 0
Par DARKMARVEL12

Isha was crying without stopping.....
Jungkook was driving the car.....

Jungkook: shh love don't cry he will be fine.
Isha: p-please drive fast koo.

Inside the hospital....

Isha run towards her mom as soon as she spots her and hugged her tightly, her mom also hugged her tightly while crying... Jungkook went towards Taehyung and asked him.
Jungkook: how is Hyung right now?
Taehyung sighed and rubbed his face with his hands and said.
Taehyung: doctor said he is now out of danger but he is still unconscious because of the medicine effect.
Jungkook: where is dad?
Taehyung: he is doing some paper work with Jin Hyung.
Jungkook nodded and patted his shoulder to encourage him, while Taehyung nodded.
Isha: h-how did the accident happened o-oppa.
She said to Taehyung.
Taehyung: we don't know too, the only thing which is clear is that when Hyung was coming home today from the company a car hit Hyung's car, i came home early as there was some work in which dad needed some help.
Isha: h-how is he?
Taehyung held her head and hugged her, Isha wrapped her hands around him and cried on his chest.
Taehyung: don't cry dumbo he is fine, he is just resting.
Isha: I-I was so w-worried oppa!
Taehyung hugged her and caressed her back and said.
Taehyung: shh Kiwi don't cry, do you think Hyung will be fine after seeing his lovely sister crying like this hmm?
Isha shook her head while he patted her head and said.
Taehyung: so now stop crying hm and be a strong kid like Hyung used to said.
Isha nodded, her eyes were still holding tears.......

Jin and isha's dad also came..........seeha was insisting to come in the hospital but Jin and other stopped her as she is 6 months pregnant now....

Isha: can we meet him?
Jin: the doctors said we can meet him But don't disturb him.

Everyone went inside the room.......
Namjoon was sleeping while there was many machines connected to his hand, chest. His head was bandage and as well as his left hand....

Time skip 9:36 pm....

Isha was sitting outside Namjoon's room on the chair while her mom and   her dad were inside the room...
Isha sighed.
Jungkook: here, have it.
Isha: you should eat it too kook you didn't ate anything from the time we came here.
Jungkook: don't worry i will eat, first you should eat.
Isha: i am not really in mood to eat kook.
Jungkook sighed and sat next to her.
Jungkook: love if you won't eat then you will get sick. Eat a little only but eat.
He said putting a piece of sandwich infront of her mouth, she took a small bite and turned to Jungkook and asked him to eat too, he also ate.

Isha: did oppa, appa and mom ate anything?
Jungkook: yeah they did.
After eating Isha and Jungkook was just sitting outside the room as only 3 people can go inside the room, Isha was putting her head on his shoulder while Jungkook was wrapping a hand around her shoulder.
Taehyung came towards them and said.
Taehyung: Jungkook-ahh you and Ishu should go, you both should also go home and rest you both are here from the evening.
Jin: yeah also you both came from Busan, go and rest.
Isha: but oppa what about namjoon oppa?
Jin: don't worry me and Taehyung is here to look after him, we convenced mom and dad to go home and rest.
Jungkook: hmm Hyung take care of yourself too.
Jin caressed his hairs and said.
Jin: don't worry and you little rat don't dare to cry now, he is fine now okay, he will get discharged day after tomorrow so both don't need to worry hmm.
Isha nodded and smiled a little.
Isha: how is seeha unnie and the baby?
Jin: she is fine as well as the baby.
Taehyung: bye and take care hmm.
Isha and Jungkook nodded and they both went towards their car......
Isha sat on the seat and Jungkook started the car, he timely look at Isha as she was so quiet, he knows it must be hard...........

Jungkook stopped the car and came out of the car and opened Isha's door, Isha looked at him and also came out.

Isha and Jungkook entered their home and Isha was about to go upstairs when Jungkook held her hand and tooo her to the kitchen and made her sit on one of the chair.
Isha: what happened Jungkook..
Jungkook: you didn't ate anything just one sandwich, i know you must be hungry sit here i will make something to eat.
Isha: but i am really not hungry.
Jungkook: shh now sit quietly.

After making some instant ramen, Jungkook and Isha ate that and went to their room.

Isha and Jungkook changed her clothes and layed down on the bed, Isha was backfacing Jungkook, Jungkook saw that and pulled her towards him by wrapping a arm around her waist......
Isha turned and hid her face in his chest, Jungkook wrapped his arms around her shoulder, Jungkook caressed her hairs and scalp when he heard some small sobs, Isha never usually cry but when it comes to her family she becomes weak, Jungkook looked at her and said.
Jungkook: cry as much as you want today love but I want to see my old Isha back tomorrow.
He was continuous caressing her back while his hand was inside Isha's shirt, Isha was not crying now she looked at him and said
Isha: Jungkook.
Jungkook: hmm.
He looked at her face, her cheeks were red because of crying. He wiped the remaining tears off her cheeks with his shirt.
Isha: i Love you so much.
Jungkook smiled and kissed the crown of her head and said.
Jungkook: i Love you more.

Next morning.........

Jungkook woke up and saw Isha was sleeping over his body...... it's now become one of her habits, she mostly lays over his body while sleeping which  doesn't bother Jungkook as he loves when she is more comfortable with him....he smiled looking at the baby face who was hugging his body, he kissed her forehead and looked at the time..........
Jungkook: 9:23am, mom and dad must be coming by now....
He slowly slid Isha from his body on the bed and covered her body with the duvet and went towards the gym area as he didn't really gets time to workout.

Isha woke when she didn't felt someone laying beside her, she sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes she looked at the time and her eyes widened....she immediately ran towards the bathroom and came out after taking a fresh bath.....
She went downstairs and went to the kitchen, Isha know that mom, dad and rose must be coming so she started making breakfast.....
She was done making the breakfast...
She was about to put the breakfast on the table when the door bell ranged, Isha went towards the door and opened it and saw mom, dad and rose.
Rose: oh my!! Is this the smell of pancakes and pasta??!!
Isha nodded while smiling and rose ran towards the dinner table.
Isha: Wash hands before eating rose!
Rose: Yeah unnie!!
Isha: come ma, dad let's have breakfast.
Mom: you don't really have to do this much Ishu, you also must be tired.
Isha: i am fine ma.
Dad: how is namjoon now?
He said taking off his shoes while wearing house sleepers.
Isha: oppa is fine now, doctors said he can get discharged tomorrow.
Dad: that's a relief.
Mom: i hope he will get well soon.
Isha nodded, they all sat on the dinner table while Isha was surving the breakfast to them.
Mom: where is Jungkook?
Isha: he must be coming.
Jungkook came and sat on the dinner table infront of his parents.
Isha also surved him and sat next to him.
Dad: oh Jungkook what happened to the deal with mr.jung?
Jungkook: it's final dad, mr.jung is really a good man to work with.
Dad: hm.
Rose: unnie it tastes like heaven oh god!
Isha chuckled at her.
Jungkook: yah! Stop eating like a pig will you.
Rose: i will not!
Jungkook: mom i think we should again throw her in the dustbin we brought her from.
Rose: YAH!!!  I will throw you in jungle you bunny!!!

Time skip........ evening

Jungkook was at the company with his dad, while rose was in the hospital...as she became a doctor now so she is mostly in the hospital. Mom was in her room Talking to some of her friends while Isha was reading a book while sitting on the couch in the living room.
She talked to her dad and Taehyung, they told her not to worry as namjoon is conscious now and is fine now...
Isha also talked to namjoon on video call and he also scolded her for crying so much. After talking with him she cut the call and started reading her book...

Few days later.....
The days went like this only and now it's Sunday today, Isha is thinking to join Jungkook's company form Tuesday.....no one has problem with her working in the company....
And as today is Sunday everyone is sleeping without any care.....

Isha woke up on her regular time and saw Jungkook was awake already, he was looking at her while placing his head on his hand with the support of elbow.
Isha: (smile) morning baby.
Jungkook: morning love.
He said and hugged her, he put his head on her chest and closed his eyes again.
Isha: let me go Jungkook i need to make breakfast.
Jungkook: hmm.
Isha: are you going to shower first or should I?
Jungkook looked at her and said while smiling.
Jungkook: how about we both shower together?
Isha slapped his cheek light while he looked at her with a hand place over his cheek.
Isha: you are getting shameless.
Jungkook: why can't I be shameless to my sexy wife.
Isha: no now get up i need to go.
Jungkook: not before i get a kiss.
He leaned to get a kiss but Isha put a hand over his lips and pushed him from her. She stands up and said.
Isha: not now.
Jungkook: wae!!!
He whined.
Isha: because i don't want ma to see my blood covered lips.
Jungkook: ah okay i promise I won't bite them, promise but let me have a kiss.
Isha: no, you will get a kiss but after you get fresh.
Jungkook: ahh.
He again layed on the bed dramatically.

Isha was making breakfast with her mom when she said.
Mom: Ishu the food is already done can you please call Jungkook.
Isha: yeah ma.
She went towards her room and entered the room but didn't saw Jungkook so she went towards the home gym.

She entered and saw Jungkook was shirtless and was doing pull ups....
She was looking at his abs opps sorry drooling over them, Jungkook saw her and stopped doing pull ups and came towards her while wiping his sweat with the towel.
Jungkook: like what you see princess?
Isha: y-no!! No.
Jungkook chuckled at her cute reaction and sat on one of the weightlifting machine and pulled Isha towards him, he made her sit on his right thigh, wrapped his tattoo arm around her waist and said while putting a stand of hair behind her ear.
Jungkook: don't lie, i know you liked it.
Isha gulped and said.
Isha: l-lets have breakfast, ma is calling.
Jungkook put his head over her shoulder and looked at her while tilting his head.
Jungkook: but i already have my breakfast infront of me.
Isha looked at him confused but got his intention when she saw him smiling slightly.
Isha: Jungkook let's go.
Jungkook: but my workout is still left.
Isha: then come after doing that i am goi-
Before she can stood up Jungkook layed her down on the rubber mat floor and hovered over her. Isha's eyes widened and she gasp and said.
Isha: Jungkook! Leave me what if someone came inside?!
Jungkook looked at her innocently and said.
Jungkook: what??, i am doing my workout.
He said and started doing push ups and whenever he come down he kissed her lips, nose, eyes and all.
Isha giggled at his behaviour and the sweet sensation over her face.
Isha: Jungkook someone will come!
Jungkook: no one will come, and also stop bothering me when I am doing my workout.
He said and again started to kiss her face.

Meanwhile someone was looking at the lovely couple with an angry expression.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

135K 6.7K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
126K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...